Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxM -- Seeking VERY DARK/KINKY roleplays!

MasochisticHeartx

Banned
Banished
Hello everyone! I am currently looking for some very twisted roleplays on the smuttier side.
I do like having some story too if possible, but if not it's fine.
I have a LOT of heavy kinks, so proceed at your own risk! For a full list, you can view my f-list

Basic things to know:
  • First off, I tend to play SUBS, but my characters don't give in too easily unless you want them to.
  • I do NOT play spineless/weak crybabies, feminine boys, or overeager characters/slutty prostitute types.
  • I write 2-4 paragraphs average, sometimes more, but I'm very lenient and laid back with mistakes/post length.
  • I'm pretty active and can usually reply at least once a day. I'd love if you could do the same, but it's optional.
  • I prefer to rp through Email > PM > Threads.

Current cravings:
  • Blackmail
  • Sex toys/vibrators (especially when it's hidden under the clothes and characters have to go on acting normal)
  • Anything involving noncon/rape (<3)
  • Role reversals
  • Sexual torture/Multiple orgasms/Exhaustion scenes (<3)
  • Abuse
  • Milking machines
  • Sounding? (I'm a bit curious to try it... xD)
  • Beastiality? (Same deal as above)
  • (Public?) Humiliation/Gangbang
  • Objectification
  • Light bondage
  • Unusual sex objects (pens/pencils, bottles, handles, other random stuff, etc.)
  • Orientation play
  • Gunplay
  • Fear (there's just something so appealing about subs getting down so much to the point where they're terrified of their doms... lol)
  • Dirty talking/Verbal abuse (NOTE: My characters can be pretty mouthy and insulting at times, but please don't take it personally!)
  • Anything involving a workplace/business type of setting

Ideas:
  • Role reversals! = Teacher x Student, Boss x Employee, Thief x Victim, maybe even two employees with one being better than the other, or a bully who ends up getting fucked over by his victim, etc. Basically a person in a higher power being put in his place by someone lower than them.
  • Any modern day setting! = Farmer x Captive (petplay/beastiality can be involved), etc.? Feel free to suggest other pairings! I'm open to a lot of things!
  • Gunplay! = Anything to do with using a gun in a sexual way (Some pairings can be Criminal x Detective, Burglar x Victim, etc.)
  • Forced incest! = Brother x Brother, Father x Son, etc.
  • Anything historical or medieval! = Prince x Prince, King x Prince, Noble x Peasant, Prince x Guard, etc.
  • Love/Hate relationships! = Enemy x Enemy, Rival x Rival, Ex boyfriends, etc.
  • Crime life! = Prisoner x Prisoner/Guard, gangs/mafias, shady dealings with the underground world
  • Revenge plots! = YES PLEASE. I'll fall head over heels over any type of revenge scenario!
  • Anything outlandish or out of the ordinary! = Tentacle monsters (Uh...I'll think of more later xD)
  • Other ideas! = I'm really craving something military-based such as Soldier x Soldier, rival commanders, Corrupt cop x Good cop (they can be boss/underling), etc. Maybe even an Enemy interrogagor x Captive type thing? It can be in a modern day or medieval/historical setting!
  • Feel free to suggest your own ideas?

Picture plots (*WARNING* ALL VERY NSFW!):

Actual plots are down below but feel free to suggest your own pairings and ideas!

RE: MxM -- Seeking VERY DARK/KINKY roleplays! (Satisfy my masochistic heart? ;D)

A few random plots:

(MC) = My character
(YC) = Your character

Plot #1: (MC) is a successful person who's bored with life. He's convinced he's a sadist because he gets off only when he's being cruel/causing pain to others, until he stumbles across (YC) who's sleeping on the streets one night. Thinking (YC) might be homeless, (MC) offers him a place to stay. (YC) accepts and they go home together, but once there, (MC) proceeds to try and take (YC) by force to satisfy his sadistic urges, but it turns out that (YC) is also a sadist, and believes that (MC) is actually a masochist. So (YC) ends up turning the tables on (MC) while filming the entire thing, and no matter how much (MC) fights or protests, he realizes he likes what's being done to him. After (YC) is finished with him, (YC) blackmails him into letting him stay in his house where the two will be forced to spend time with one another, where (YC) will slowly reveal (MC)'s masochistic nature. Maybe (YC) could even try forcing his way into his life in other ways (getting a job where he works, etc.)? What will happen between the two?

Plot #2: This plot is based off of something I read a while back, and it's pretty similar to the plot above! (YC) is an extremely intelligent person who works at a company, but he's bored of everything life has to offer so he always put on the face of a good Samaritan who's unable to do anything right. He has a bad reputation of being an incompetent pushover, and hardly gets any work done due to his lack of motivation. One day, (YC) gets word that his entire department is about to get demolished, and when (YC) asked who made the decision, his coworker tells him it was the director of another department (MC). Deciding to test his luck, (YC) chooses to have a talk with (MC) but upon confronting him face to face, (MC) disgusts (YC) due to his attitude. It's then that (YC) becomes more aggressive, which displeases (MC), and so (MC) comes up with the idea to let (YC) keep his job only if he agrees to 'service' him until he's fully satisfied. (YC) agrees to it and (MC) gives him his home address. When (YC) gets there, (YC) brings a gift of alcohol with him, and pretends to be grateful to (MC). Falling for it, (MC) drinks the liquor, but it turned out to be drugged, and he becomes incapacitated. With (MC) drugged, (YC) decides to 'service' him his own way, and decides to film everything. He then blackmails him into letting him keep his job, and slowly but surely, he also begins to blackmail him to allow him to work under him, while gaining motivation back. What will happen from there on out?

Plot #3: (MC) was the CEO of a very well off company but rumors of a him getting involved in a scandal caused his entire company to go under. After becoming completely bankrupt and unable to pay off the dues, (YC) who is a high government official (or basically someone with a high standing in life) decides to keep (MC) for his own entertainment, and decides to give him a suitable 'punishment' for his 'crime'. He takes him to underground BDSM clubs where people could use him whenever and however they want, but he also allows him a bit of his freedom back to wander around outside if he behaves. With (MC)'s complete life in (YC)'s hands, what will happen?

Plot #4: (MC) is basically a huge jerk who thinks he's the most amazing and fabulous person to have ever lived. He's from an extremely wealthy and powerful family, so he's used to having people bow down at his feet. He's popular on the surface, dates several women at a time, and usually always gets his way despite really not thinking anything of people. He thinks he's straight and constantly looks down on other men while flaunting how much better he is than them. No one was able to ever do anything against him due to his family's influence, until one day he runs into (YC) who comes from a family that is just as wealthy and influential. Their families are the two most powerful in the entire town, and if our characters were to ever get into a confrontation, everything would have to be resolved between them without any outsiders getting involved. Since (YC) is the only one who can put (MC) in his place, (YC) decides to do just that -- either because he heard rumors of how horrible (MC) was, or because (MC) made the mistake of messing with him as well -- or both. Soon (MC) will learn just what it means when someone toys with another life, with that life being his.
Specific kinks that can possibly be included in this: public humiliation/gangbang, physical abuse/violence (but I do draw the line at extreme gore/vore), snuff (this is probably the only pairing I will allow it for, but talk to me beforehand if you want it included so we can decide on a way that won't creep me out too much XD), pseudo-necrophilia (actual necrophilia disturbs me, so instead of having him dead, he could be passed out or something?), mindbreak, uhhh you get the point...
...This can also work out as an Assassin x Target type of thing, maybe?

Plot #5: This can take place in an AU. The year is 2100 where moral standards have lowered, and wrongful entertainment became legal. Every year, all across the world, there is a tournament held where two unlucky names are drawn. The characters then have to fight one another in an arena, and the loser has to face the ultimate humiliation in front of several spectators. Refusal at any point always results in death, so it can't be avoided. (MC) and (YC) are chosen, and they just so happened to know one another in their normal, everyday lives. The two were rivals/enemies and have always hated one another/wanted to kill each other (we can discuss why), so some parts of them were both looking forward to the fight. (YC) ends up as the victor though, and he has his way with (MC) like he's supposed to. But after that incident, (YC) finds himself seeking (MC) out again to look for more. Now that things have changed between the two, how will their lives play out?

Plot #6: (MC) and (YC) were friends in high school. YC used to be very shy, had no friends, and was very lonely. Meanwhile MC was popular, well liked, and was friendly to everyone, so when he was friendly to YC, YC grew attached. Having picked up on it, (MC) decided to use YC for sex, and used emotional blackmail on YC, saying how he would stop being friends with him if he didn't do as he said. So (YC) went through with all of (MC's) demands, but in the end, MC tossed YC away anyway and decided to get with someone else, leaving YC alone and broken. Realizing that MC is actually very deceptive, YC sets about ruining his life any way he could.

Back
Top Bottom