Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Demons Can Be People Too...when they work at it(AparinaAkumu and wiki234)

" well I guess mostly from the human form..." as he shrugged and followed, looking around at the shelves and other things as Kai didn't have anything to buy himself. " well I might even have a thing for you wearing those, they seem good...." Trying to make a small joke but also seeing she might even tease him now with that. " well I mean it's fine anyway since you don't need a ton of regular looking clothes though."

Corbin hummed and looked up at him. "You remember my type right?" she asked curiously before smiling again, "We usually dress to kill--figuratively of course." As he mentioned not needing a ton of regular clothes she sighed. "Mom and Dad are torn at my choices. They want me to learn a lot, but not get too comfortable. At the same time they're still expecting me to make contracts and start acting like the rest of the family...but I don't want to..."

" no not really....though I'm guessing I wouldn't be your first pick...." with a shrug deciding to doubt his own chance and rather hear it from her if he was worth it or not. " well then dont, I mean their not here now....yout so clueless sometimes..." teasing her a bit as he ruffled her hair.

She blinked at his words. "What makes you so sure of that?" she asked, a bit defensively before he reminded her that her parents weren't here. With a small huff she crossed her arms even as he ruffled her hair. "Maybe they aren't right now but it's not like you regulars. They can literally drag me home whenever they want, and until I create my own symbol with my first contract they'll always have that over me," she explained. She looked to him with a bit of a hopeless look. "You really didn't look anything up huh...you said you would when I told you about me. Guess it's been a while though anyway," she sighed.

" well I'll be there trying to help you though, yeah and it's been a long time. Of course both of us didn't expect to see each other like this again and I did a little bit not alot to where I know it really well and I'm sorry for that then." Kai frowned a bit seeing she was a bit mad, " damn I am stupid sometimes..." he crossed his arms wondering what to do then, " you hungry then?" Asking as he leaned looked around again.

Corbin smiled a bit and replied, "I honestly thought I wouldn't be able to find you if I went looking." She did blush a little but didn't make anything awkward as he asked about food. "Oh um yes, sure." Demons didn't need food, but they enjoyed it. Corbin enjoyed trying new things often. He had called himself stupid...she wondered why?

" well then seeing that your actually not human then, I have to learn that other side too...but I mean we're here..." shrugging as he turned to take her up to the place. " so knowing your a demon is there just anything I should really know? Cause of course I would just be assuming that you do everything like a regular person. Like demons actually get hungry or not?" Kai started to look around then for a bit as he waited to hear her.

Corbin looked a bit guilty as she looked down and twirled some of her hair. "Well...we eat food just...y'know...for desire...more than hunger..." She looked to him quickly then away again as she pouted a bit. "I still like ice cream and pizza I just don't need to eat it...it's like not having a sense of hunger or fullness, I could literally eat a dozen pizzas if I wanted to." She smiled a bit then and explained, "And doing things the normal way is just my choice. I could probably fly around and use magic for all my tasks, I'm strong enough, but I like how things are done regularly. It's...well I was never regular, so learning to pretend is as close as I can get, y'know..."

Would you wish to be a normal girl then? I would show you everything then, let's go already then..." as she took her hand and brought her to the isles of different restaurants on one side as well as some take out places. " hmmm guess for now pizza then..." as he turned to lead her inside the place. " Maybe we should share one? Or not? Wondering if she would even want to eat there or if they would share or bit. "Unless you wanted a certainplqce though.maybe after actually walk around more and we can finally go into more stores if that works..." with a nod as he looked up to the menu to think.

She blinked and followed as he held her hand to lead her around. Pizza sounded alright, he seemed a bit jumpy all of a sudden though. She nodded and decided to help him relax just by going along with it. "Sure, we could share a pizza. Sounds good about now huh?" she giggled. She knew people often were hungry at the same times or based on when they last ate. A lot of kids in school together would be hungry around lunchtime and then after school, usually after some activities. So perhaps this was another time where hunger would be common and therefore she should sound as such!

" it's really gonna be hard to get used to the fact it's all fake you know...well for me just saying..." with a sign a she ordered and went to a table where he started to eat, " so you came here for contracts and to learn stuff? Have you ever thought of dating and living in the human world like a parent, it's like you never were a demon? Cause I don't really expect much for myself that I'll never have someone who actually likes me like that or whatever so I'm thinking it was or maybe it could be easy for you anyway...." with that he left that random thought to her, " well still I won't really think about that ever since it won't happen..even I'm smart enough to know to try or not at all..."

Corbin got a little defensive at that. "It's not all fake," she insisted before she grabbed his hand and tried to turn him to face her. "You're a great guy, at least you were back then," she began before letting go of him and blushing a bit. Only once they were seated again and he had already began eating and said his fill she would reply.

"Sure maybe I don't understand things like food and relationships but I like you, Kai. I don't like hearing you say all that stuff about yourself when it's not true." She smiled just a bit and reached over the table before she squeezed his hand gently. No demon strength or anything like that, nothing scary, just the girl smiling over at the boy she liked. "I might not fully understand what a relationship is, since we don't practice them most of our things are accidental or forced marriage, but I want to learn no matter what my parents say. I'm here because I don't want to live like them, I want to live like you. Contracts are only necessary in troubling circumstances, and I hope to avoid them if possible. I'll have to make one, at some point to get away from my parents, but then I won't need another one. Not for a long time."

" well I mean I'll forget anyway your not human..." he shrugged, " you might have guys on you or something though anyway, but ill help you. And I just say those stuff cause I've never had any friends or hope of dating so I was just a ghost. No one noticed me and I just did whatever..." Kai sat up a bit looking over now, " so do you know what kind of person you would like though if you knew more people? Don't know if I did ask." Seeing her hand with his now.

She seemed curious. "You didn't have many friends?" she asked, surprised. "You seem so sweet though..." Corbin would listen and pout a little before squeezing his hand gently. "What kind of person I would like...hm..." she had to think about that one a moment.

"One who accepted me as I am, knowing what I was...someone kind, patient since I'm not the best at things...and one who is forgiving too," she smiled. She looked at Kai again and giggled.

He shrugged, " yeah but no one bothers to find that out, I could tell you that in one of my classes my teacher would say there would be a lot of group projects and there were accept no one really understood group and I mean I was never picked by anyone to. So my teacher either threatened and forced all the group's to have someone choose me or I did it myself which had its perks though...." explaining an example to that. He couldn't help but chuckle, " I mean I have those too, specifically really patience. I mean I don't have friends so there's nothing for me to get mad at and I don't get mad easily anyway and even if I do it's more ignoring and not talking than anything."

The boy stretched and out a hand in his pocket, " and I could for example if you saw me as an animal relate to a sea turtle. Someone who doesn't care much for others though isn't afraid to care for someone....and I mean I don't care about looks or whatever you do as long as it makes you happy, and if it is weird then leave me out of it at least..." Kai stopped and looked at her in the eyes, " though I guess on your case I don't find it weird and It seems a bit interesting to be a part of."

Back
Top Bottom