Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two Different Worlds (Ironic & rskde)

Connor groans softly as he feels her rubbing his cock against her pussy, just that action alone was enough to get him all hot and bothered. Then of course the act of her words and of course, her nuzzling against his cheek once more, which makes him smile. "I'm sure it will be, love.. I'm looking forward to it." He admits while holding her, his hands on her back to prevent her from possibly falling off of his lap if overcame by pleasure.

He watches her delicate hand take his cock and push it against her little asshole, and then she sits down on it, he lets out a low groan, as he cannot even fit his entire length into her at first, even with lubrication! He feels her squeezing him and sucks in a pleasured breath, holding her as she tilts her head back. His hips begin moving against hers, slow at first, but soon increasing in speed as her tight ass was very welcoming to him.

"How do you like it, Connor?" Seductively she asks before rising back up, only to slam down on his rod once more. She moaned out as she felt her walls gripping at his length, wondering just how good it felt for him to have his cock gripped that way. "Am I tight enough for you?" She asked, beginning her increasing pace of rising and falling onto him.

Her breasts bounced to the beat of her motions, her right hand moving down to stroke her clitoris to bring further satisfaction into her life. "Mmm, I feel like I'm strangling your cock, Connor..."

"Fuck baby.." He groans loudly, holding her hips with his hands as she slams down on to him over and over, her tight ass was seriously the tightest thing he had ever felt. "It's almost too tight." He says with a breathy laugh. "Not that I mind." He admits while laying back and allowing his eyes to roll into the back of his head from the pleasure, letting out deep groans from the feelings inside of him.

"You're so tight.." He breathes while his hands move her body to go up and down harder on him, his hips thrusting up to meet her in order to speed up their fucking, as he wasn't sure how much more he could take.

"Does this make you want to cum?" She asked, raising her brow as her speed intensifies. "It's too tight for you? Are you sure you can even handle it?" She teased before bending downwards to give him a seductive kiss on the lips, biting at his lower lip playfully.

"Yeah, it does." He groans as she raises her brows, he laughs at her next words. "It's not too tight for me, I wouldn't be inside of you if it was." He says with a laugh. "What? You don't think I can handle it?" He asks with the raise of his eyebrows, grinning as she bites his lower lip.

"You're handling it fairly well and I can't help but be surprised." She smiles before sticking her tongue into his mouth again. "It's not my fault you're so thick and I'm so tight." She grinned.

Connor laughs. "I'm full of surprises." He says while taking a fistful of her hair to keep her down by his face, he sucks on her tongue lightly before breaking their kiss and running his tongue along her cheek. "One of these days I want to explore your entire body with just my tongue." He whispers into her ear, smiling.

"You're becoming so much more adventurous than I ever could." She teased at him before she let out a groan in pleasure as he had grabbed her hair by the fistful. "I see that you're coming out of your shell. I like seeing this side of you, it turns me on so badly." Breathing out she continued to slam her hips against his thighs as his cock plowed inside of her tight little entrance.

Connor grins and continues tugging at her hair as his hips move up to meet hers, groaning loudly because of how good she feels. "Honestly you're pretty adventurous." He says with a laugh, moving so that his back was off of the bed and she was sitting on his lap before pressing his lips to hers once more. "Mm, you feel so good." He mutters against her lips before slipping his tongue into her mouth.

Her kiss was as fiery as her passion towards him, her tongue dancing and tangling with his own as her hands and legs wrapped around his form. "You've rightfully claimed all of my holes, Connor, how does that feel?" She asked before kissing him once more. Her heart beat quickly inside of her chest, her mind feeling muddied as she was growing lost in the moment with him.

Connor groans against her lips as their tongues dance for one another, they were closer than they could have ever been before in this moment, with their bodies pressed close together and locked against one another as if they needed to be like this. He grins when she breaks and asks her question. "Feels like I own you." He says with a wink before pressing his lips back against hers, his hips still thrusting to meet her thrusts.

"Don't get too confident that you own me because I could say the same right back to you." She smiled before kissing him once more, her body beginning to tremble from the everlasting build up of ecstasy. "I'm soo close, I've never cummed so much in my life." Heavily she panted out, her body littered with sweat and the stench of sex.

"Well, you do own me, so I can be confident all I want." He says with a smile before pressing his lips back against hers, groaning quietly against her lips as he feels her body trembling against his. "Mm, but you came before this?" He mutters to her. "Because if you haven't it would make sense." He says teasingly. "Cum for me baby." He whispers against her lips while continuing to rapidly thrust his hips against hers.

As if on command, her body trembled and quaked like a volcano ready to explode, her lava pouring from her slit as she sat down fully on his length. Her head bowed down as she panted, breathing deeply to catch her breath. Her heart raced and raced, and she was surprised it didn't give out as fast as it went.

Connor groans as she sits down on his length as she cums, he feels her nectar pouring from her cunt and watches her as she pants, still recovering from her orgasm. He wraps his arms around her again and presses his lips to hers, one hand supporting her back while the other runs through her hair, and over her ears.

A soft purr emits from her throat as his hand gently and lovingly caresses her ears and hair. "How did I end up so lucky to have you in my life? And to think we were enemies." She softly spoke as she cooled down, her eyes gazing up into his, as if looking for guidance.

When she starts purring he presses his lips against her neck, feeling her skin vibrate slightly with her purrs, he pulls away when she asks her question, so that he can look into her eyes. "I ask myself the same question." He admits while holding her against him, still sitting up.

She smiled as her eyes twinkled with the afterglow of their love. Removing herself from him, she laid right beside him and pressed her chin up against his chest, eyes staring at him in admiration. "What's the plans for tomorrow?"

When she removes herself from him he strokes himself to try to finish himself off as she lays next to him, his free arm wrapping around her naked body. "Well, we could go into town together to get rings for our marriage, unless you're still in heat." He says while rubbing between her ears as he speaks. "Could also start working on becoming a self-sufficient community by planting more crops and finding a completely reliable food source." He says.

"I still don't feel prepared enough to go out into the city. Give me a few days." She sighed, hoping that after this spicy encounter with him that her heat would simmer down and wouldn't be noticeable. "All I would have to do is tuck in my tail and hide my ears. It may be difficult and uncomfortable but I do not mind." Her body snuggled closer to him before nuzzling the lining of his jaw. "The crops sound like a good idea. I would like to do that with you in the morning."

Connor wraps his arms around her and nuzzles her head with his, pressing his lips tentatively to her cheek. "Well, we can consider it our honey moon and whenever we're in private you won't have to hide yourself." He mutters into her ear before nuzzling her again, his hands running over her head and through her hair. "Might be fun to do it together, if we can keep our hands off of each other." He says with a chuckle. "Do you think your heat will cool down soon?" He asks.

"It's cooling down already. I got more than what I bargained for." She let out a laugh at her own self. It was a relief that this would soon be over with since she got what was needed. The ache in between her thighs was already simmering down. "In the next two days it should be completely gone." She responded before holding him tightly. "We should get some rest now. We had a wild night and we deserve a good nights rest."

Connor smiles, wrapping his arms around her and holding her close to him as he buries his face into her neck. "Love you." He whispers into her ear before gently kissing her cheek, his head laying down on their pillow and his eyes shutting, they did deserve a good nights rest. He falls asleep relatively quickly, though in the night he finds himself awake again. He slips out of her embrace and walks to where they kept their water, splashing some on his face as he sighs, nightmares had been plaguing him for awhile now, some say in this land that nightmares told prophecies, about he didn't want this prophecy to be even remotely true.

The morning sun shimmered into the crack of their blinded window, the feline opening her slitted eyes to grow accustomed to the invading light. Yawning, she stretched her form before cocking her head over to see Connor right beside her. A small smile punctured her lips before rolling over to hug him, nuzzling her nose into his back to smell his sweet scent. "Good morning, handsome. Would you like me to cook some fish for breakfast for you? Or I could get some eggs from the neighboring hens." She suggested, tightening her grip on her lover.

In the morning Connor feels her arms wrap around him, and her voice fills his head. His eyes open and his body turns in her arms after she had nuzzled her back and his lips press to hers. "Morning gorgeous." He mutters to her, pushing a strand of her hair from her face gently with his fingers. "If you'd cook me anything it would be delicious, and I would be thankful." He says before kissing her once more. "I love you." He mutters against her lips.

Back
Top Bottom