Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two Different Worlds (Ironic & rskde)

Ava didn't expect Connor to fight back with her in the same manner, her eyes widening in a mild surprise as she gets pinned down. A small smirk paints over her pink lips as her brows raise. "Oh, look at you acting like a feral. Did I rub off on you?" She teased before letting out a loud moan, enough to shake their very home. "Being fucked by you is a thrill ride." She later added, taking her hands and wrapping them around his back.

Her claws began to dig into his flesh, trailing those talons downwards to leave striking red marks against his skin. Her legs wrapped around his waist, holding him down on top of her securely to feel the maximum thrusts that he could offer to her. "Mmmph...." she continued to grunted out, biting onto his earlobe before lightly sucking on the dangling piece.

Connor groans as he continues to ram into her, she seemed to enjoy it just as much as he was. "Thrill ride, huh?" He says with a grin. "I like it when you compliment me." He mutters, capturing those pretty pink lips with his own before speaking. "Maybe you rubbed off on me." He mutters against her lips. Once he had nothing else to say he allows his tongue to slip into her mouth, passionately and hotly making out with her as they fucked, which was pure bliss.

Another groan leaves his throat when he feels her claws digging into his back, what was pleasure without a bit of pain, after all? When her legs wrap around him he can feel himself able to thrust into her more, her legs seeming to pull him in. He breaks their kiss for a moment. "When I'm about to cum I have to pull out." He mutters to her. "That way we can keep doing this." He says with a wink before going back to worshipping the skin of her face and neck with his lips.

"Okay." Ava breathed out as he told her about him cumming. "I don't mind if you use me as target practice." She gave him a teasing wink before gripping onto his shoulders to steadily hold him in place. Her hips moved in opposition of his, adding more impact to their fuck-fest. Their skin continuously slammed against each other in the heat of the moment. It was intoxicating and she couldn't get enough of it.

"If you keep bucking your hips like this I'm going to cum soon..." She warned him herself, closing her eyes as her body shook with his thrusts. Light moans left her lips just before she sought out his lips furthermore. She wanted to taste his passion, to feel the air he breathed out to be poured into her soul. "I love you so much, I hope you're enjoying this moment with me..."

Connor grins shyly as she talks about target practice, one of his hands moving to her face to stroke her hair lovingly as her lips press against his, which he returns passionately, his eyes closing as the words she utters buzz against his lips. "I love you more than anything, nothing will ever come between us my love." He whispers to her softly. "Nothing could spoil this moment, I am enjoying every second of it." He mutters before stopping his words and continuing to kiss her, hid hips going at the same intensity.

Her hips moving against his made the experience all the better, their bodies were made for each other, like a lock and key. When she says that she would cum soon he smiles and takes the opportunity to do the dominant thing in the relationship. "Cum for me, love." He whispers against her lips. "Cover me with your sweet nectar so that I may indulge myself in allowing you to have as much pleasure as you will give me." He says with a smile, his head nuzzling against hers, his lips never leaving hers as he assumes she wanted them to be kissing when she came.

Ava's nails continued to dig into his flesh as their kisses intensified. The deeper he delved into her the more she knew she was closer to cumming all over his rock-hard cock. "Are you sure?l she asked as her body moved from his motions before she was aware that she honestly couldn't hold it in any longer. Without waiting for him to respond her lips locked down harshly against his own, un breaking, as she felt the rush of her organs rise.

Her tiny body shuddered in ecstasy as her very core shook, her nectar pouring over his cock like a honey-dripped honeycomb. She cummed so hard that her thighs were soaked in her own juices as they poured from her opened slit. "Oh, Connor... that was incredible..." breathlessly, she breathed out, sweat consuming her form. "It's time for you..."

Connor's lips never left hers, this moment would be perfect for them and nothing would get in their way. "Yes baby cum for me." He whispers against her lips, smiling as she locks her lips firmly against his, he couldn't talk anymore but he could feel her body shuddering, and then a sudden flow of her nectar pouring from her pussy all over the sheets of the bed and the lower part of her body, he could feel himself shaking as his own orgasm approached rapidly, her pussy squeezing around him had done a number on that.

He breaks his lips from hers and pulls out of her. "Fuck!" He groans loudly before cumming all over her stomach, his body shaking and bliss, is its purest form was racing through his body, making his eyes close and her toes curl so hard that he could feel them cramping from the effort, but he didn't care, he just focused on the immense pleasure that his loving woman had secured him. He reaches over to the other side of the bed and takes something from his trousers, looking to her.

"Ava, marry me." He whispers to her while offering her a beautiful ring with a diamond fastened to the top of it. "I've never been more sure of anything in my life, you and I are going to live that happily ever after that fairy tales speak of, and now that we are bonded by body we should be bounded by soul, too." He whispers.

Ava watched as her lover would then reciprocate the favor, releasing his built up load all over her abdominal area. The cum was hot as it dripped against her sweaty body, cooling slowly once the air hit its surface. Taking her index finger and middle finger, she dipped the tips into the puddle of seed only to bring them to her awaiting lips. Like she did to her juices before, she sucked on her fingers to savor that familiar taste of his cum. Her lids closed in bliss, rolling the liquid against her palate. Reaching her dirty shirt she would wipe off the remaining cum from her body, laying her back on the mattress, breathless.

"You certainly wore me out and you just came home!" She laughed until his body language was off. One of her ears cocked to the side as she sat up again, watching as he walked over to his trousers. Something sparkled in his hand but his curled fingers shielded it for a brief moment. Once he spit out the question, her eyes widened before he showcased the ring he had got for her out of town. Shakily, her hands covered her gaped-open mouth, eyes filling with tears as she stared at the sight before her. She didn't know how to react, or even what to say. He stole her voice, nothing would come out as she tried to mouth the word yes behind her shielded hands. Quickly, she nodded three times before quickly jumping up to wrap him in a warm embrace.

"Oh, Connor... I didn't expect anything like this! I had no idea..." She tried to talk through her tears, pulling away so he could put the wring on her left hand. Once it was held in place she pulled her hand outwards to marvel at the new accessory that signified the love of two. "Of course I will marry you, but how can we if we don't have anyone to do the ceremony?" She asked, frowning for a second before she realized it didn't matter. As long as they both knew they were married that was all that counts.

"I need to get you a ring now, too." She smiled before kissing him tenderly on the lips. "Hey... I can hide my tail and ears, do you think I will be okay enough to enter into the human realm?"

Connor watches her licking his cum from her body and he grins, glad that she was cleaning herself off with her shirt and finger, though the finger had certainly been a sexy move on her part. Once she had the ring on he was laying next to her once more, his arms around her as he buries his face into her neck and smiles, his lips pressing gently against her soft skin.

"Then we are to be married.. I can't wait." He admits while running a hand through her hair, pressing his lips to hers gently, meeting her halfway as he holds her hands, a big smile on his face. "Do we really need anybody to witness us? We know that we are married, people will see the ring and know you are married.. I will go and get one, I do not want to risk your life." He says to her while looking into her eyes.

"They could see it in your eyes, hear it in your voice.. It's not a world for people like yourself in the human realm." He says gently while cupping her cheek. "Maybe they wouldn't know... But what if they find out? It's too risky, love." He says before pressing his lips to hers again. "I can't lose you." He whispers.

Ava swallows harshly, knowing what he is saying is right. "Yeah, I know. I just want to contribute and not have you always on your feet. It gets tiring." She said as she laid on her side, rubbing her fingertips against his back. "I can't go to my place because everyone knows that I'm a traitor..." she breathes out before hugging him tightly around his waist.

"I just want you to be careful. I don't want anything to happen to you either." She spoke softly as her eyes looked at her new ring, admiring how it sparkles in her irises. "Pick a ring that you like. I want everyone to know that you are taken by me." She added with a chuckle, nuzzling his back.

Connor smiles and closes his eyes as she rubs his back. "That feels nice." He mumbles to her with a small smile on his face. "I want to keep you here where you're safe from everything." He says. "I know that you can handle yourself.. But I could never pull off a jail break like you did back in Juno, I don't really have the skills like you do." He says to her softly. "Probably why I lost our skirmish, eh?" He asks with a smile.

He laughs as she nuzzles into his back. "I'll pick a good one, I promise." He says while looking over his shoulder at her, not wanting her to stop messing with his back as he was really enjoying it. "I'll always be safe, I swear, and you'll always have my cloak for protection.

"And I love your cloak." She responded, her tiny digits continuing to rub his back lovingly. All of the kinked and tensed muscled she would rub them out, her hands rolling over in circular motions as she felt them melt away. "When you were gone I always slept with it. It brought me comfort, as if you were still here with me and not gone." She smiled, just thinking about that feeling. Of course, having him here with her was better than the cloak.

"Hey, did anyone in the human realm say anything to you? As to why you're gone? If so, what was your response?" She asked him as she sat up, putting all of her weight into rubbing his back. Her chin would rest against his shoulder, enjoying this precious moment in time with him.

Connor smiles as she admits that she likes his cloak. "Well I'm glad because I like it too." He says with a laugh, nuzzling his head against hers with a smile. "Thank you for massaging me, feels nice." He mutters to her while pressing his lips to her cheek. "You know the first time I gave you my cloak I loved it when you gave it back because of the scent." He admits to her quietly. "I hope it is that way now, you have the most beautiful scent." He says to her quietly while pressing his lips to hers a single time.

"Nobody recognizes Rangers other than the royalty." He explains to her. "We're very secretive and so nobody recognized me, I just went there and came back with no trouble." He says as she rests her chin on his shoulder. "A question for you, since you're part cat you're able to purr.. So what exactly makes you do that?" He asks with the raise of his eyebrows.

"You loved my scent?" She asked, shocked that even before they actually got together that he had enjoyed her smell. "I couldn't stop smelling it that night, it actually helped me fall asleep. It was soothing and comforting, just like how things are now." Her lips perked up into a delightful smile. "It's better now that I get to sleep by you. I love being held by you and to hold you myself." She softly says before curling around his back, holding him tightly and kissing his sides.

"That make's it easier on you then. I wish it was that simple with my kind. Everyone knows me because of my authority." She sighs, wishing that she could go out and about just like Connor. "And I have a unique scent that others can recognize so that doesn't help either." She listened to his question before finding a way to explain it. "I purr due to being happy, or excited. It's usually because I am comfortable, especially around you. I can't even think of the last time I purred." She said before purring again, rubbing her cheek up against his back.

"I wonder if I wore a cloak that would hide my facial features if anyone would recognize me in the human world. What if I enchanted a spell to change myself for a certain amount of time? Don't they have that kind of spell out there?"

Connor nods to her. "And I saw you bathing in the river." He says with a laugh while turning around now and pulling Ava'a head against his chest. "But don't worry love I didn't stick around for too long.. Just got some mental ideas of you before running off." He says while laughing, rubbing her back as she purrs against him, which makes him smile, knowing that she was happy. He laughs as she kisses his sides. "God I could just hold you here awake all night." He says while playing with her ears, his fingers brushing over her fur.

"Yeah we humans don't smell each other very often.. Unless you're royalty, they love running around smelling other royals to see how much gold they spent on soap." He says with the roll of his eyes. "I'm glad I'm away from all of that, the human realm is hellish." He admits. "Maybe not for me but for others? Definitely." He says while pressing his lips against her nose. "You're so adorable." He says with a laugh while starting to tickle her sides.

"There are spells like that.. But you have to find and learn them, which is impossible for beginners.. Plus what if it wears off when you're in the middle of Human occupied territory?" He asks expectantly.

A light hue of red coated her cheeks. How could she have not noticed that he was watching her?! "You... What?!" She buried her head into his chest before letting out a laugh. "You should've joined me then." She teased, kissing his cheek as she rested her head on his lap.

"Ah, so it's really that bad?" She asks, pondering on how he described it to her. "My realm wasn't bad. Everyone was nice and tender, until now since I am a traitor..." Her eyes looked sorrowful, wishing that she could visit her comrades furthermore. How would they think of her now? Obviously their opinions wouldn't matter but she couldn't help but think about it.

"You're right... I just don't want to stay cooped up in here is all." She sighed before snuggling against him. "I just hate that you go by yourself is all. So much can happen. I know they're looking for us..."

Connor bites the inside of his cheek before laughing. "If I had joined you, you would have slit my tbroat." He says with a chuckle, holding her head in his lap and sitting up, still gently petting her as they talk. "I was wearing my cloak when I watched so I was hidden." He explains. "And after a minute I ran off back to camp so you wouldn't notice that I was away... Considering you said that if I left the camp you'd kill me." He says with a grin on his face.

"My realm is based around a caste system, just because one person is born into a higher class than one another it makes them better than that other person.. Which is why I prefer the Rangers, we're not a caste but we're treated like the greatest of the greatest soldiers, and honestly everyone should be treated that way." He says. "Hell I was an orphan and I have more privileges than the boys who were in the orphanage with me." He explains.

"You know what? If you come with me maybe we'll be okay." He decides. "I can't keep you cooped up here forever and if we're spotted? We'll fight'em to the death." He says while resting his hands on her breasts. "That way you can pick a ring for me that you like." He says.

Ava chuckled at their earlier dismay. "Yeah, sorry for giving you such a rough time there." She joked, her purrs still echoing inside of her throat. "I'm just happy that everything worked out wonderful and that we are okay now." She smiled, enjoying her own special treatment as he stroked her lovingly.

"I agree, everyone should be treated that way. I respect you for being a Ranger. Even though I am considered an Assassin I am still looked at very highly. I can relate to a degree." Ava loved the fact that she had a man who could also defend himself and was just as skilled as her. It was rare to come by, but secretively she also thought it was slightly hot. Her eyes lit up with his response, sitting upwards excitedly.

"You mean it? I would love to accompany you! Hell yeah we'll fight to the death. Nothing is stopping us, as long as we have each other, that's all that matters." She smiled warmly as his hands rested against her breasts, her own palms gripping the back of his hands before leaning inwards for a kiss. "You're amazing, Connor. I just want you to know that." Her smile grew as her lips continued to kiss his own consecutively.

"I don't mind you were doing your job." He says with a laugh, pressing his lips against her neck as she continues to purr for him. "Yeah... I really wonder who it did all work out." He admits. "It's a good thing you felt that way about me or I'd still be a mindless zombie breaking my back all day." He mutters to her while resting his head against her neck for a moment, nuzzling into it.

"To make sure we still retain our skills we should spar." He says with a grin on his face. "I might have to let you win, though, considering I almost had you the first time." He says while laughing. "It's stupid to think that your birth would affect your place in the world, considering that you cannot even control it." He says while leaning back from her neck, laying down on the bed and bringing her back with him.

However when she sits up he sits up too, his lips catching hers on their way down to him, grinning the whole time that she does so. "You're amazing too." He mumbles against her lips, his fingers running through her blonde hair. "I love you Ava." He says. "I can never say that too much, it's something I want to tell you everyday." He admits with a smile.

"My mother was a Neko and my father was a human. I was just a product of their love." She reminded him, thinking back to her parents when they were alive. "I miss them every day. Their love was just like ours. Just promise me that when we do have our own children that they won't suffer the same fate that I did." Her eyes adverted to her hands as she twiddled her thumbs together.

"I can never stop telling you how much I love you. You're a blessing to have. You made me see things in a new perspective. I thank you so much for that!" She kissed him before taking him down with her again to cuddle together, her head nuzzling against his chest.

"I think it'll be fun to spar. I don't want you to let me win. I want you to let me have it. I think that would be hot." She growled at him seductively before nibbling at his ear lobe.

Connor nods to her. "Our children will never be separated from us, they will always be by our sides and with us until they grow old enough to have families of their own." He says to her while cupping her cheek with his hand, giving her a reassuring smile just to ensure that she knew he was being genuine, though he didn't think that she would doubt him as he kept his word always. "I wish both you and my parents were still alive, so that they could see our love blossom." He whispers to her.

He laughs as she kisses him and tackles him back agaisnt the bed, her little body crawling all over his larger frame. His head hits the back of the bed and his eyes shut as she nuzzles into his chest, making him laugh as she was truly being an attention-seeker. His hands sit on her hips as he speaks, looking up into her eyes. "I will love you even after our lives are over, there will never be a time when I do not think of you.. You are my soul mate." He whispers to her.

A grin spreads across his face as she leans down to nibble on his ear lobe, her breath hot against his ear and makes him shiver wildly. "God, I love it when you're in heat.. Maybe we should wait until that ends before we go into town." He mutters to her. "And I'll give it all I've got when we're sparring, just as long as you actually fight me instead of trying to fuck me constantly." He says with a laugh. "Though I don't mind the latter."

"Yeah, I think heading into town when I'm finished with my heat would be a wise choice. I'm just glad that I'm getting it out of my system. In a week or so it should be ending since now I'm finally getting my reward." She smirked before suckling on the lobe once more, her teeth taking the piece of flesh into her teeth.

"You got to admit it though, I'll probably wring you dry from your cum." She whispered before her hands gripped at his shoulders securely, her lips moving over to his own to hotly kiss him before her tongue probed into his mouth.

Her breasts pressed against his chest, her hardened nipples pressing down into his skin as she tried to close the space between them as much as possible.

Connor laughs, rubbing the back of his head at her words. "You're certainly getting it out of your system." He says with a chuckle, his eyes closing once more as she bites his ear lobe, something he really enjoyed, bringing a groan from his lips as she suckles on the flesh.

"I probably have plenty stored up." He says with a laugh. "Mm. Round two?" He mutters with the raise of his brows as she kissed him again, his lips pressing back against hers and his tongue moving against hers as they passionately kissed.

A low groan leaves his throat at the feeling of her body pressed against his, he could tel that she was heated once more because of her rock-hard nipples pressing into his solid chest.

“Of course I am ready for round two.” She purred as her lips continued to explore his body. Her heart rushed in ways she never knew was possible, feeling more alive with each kiss of his skin. “I honestly never felt my heat so intense before. It was easy to manage it by myself but now that I have you into the picture you make it so difficult.” Her teasing only turned her on more, sucking on his lobe before pinching it between her teeth.

“Tell me Connor, would you like to be the only to conquer all of my holes?” She suggested the taboo idea, rubbing her cheek against his own before sucking onto his neck to give him more love wounds to prove of her ownership. “There's one part of me you haven’t claimed yet, and it’s the most tightest of them all…”

Connor laughs. "Well I really like your heat, I hope it happens more often." He says with a smile, his eyes closing as he lays back and allows her to explore his body with her lips. "That feels good." He groans quietly as she suckles on his ear lobe, soon enough they would both understand how the other works in every single way, and she had already discovered the key to get him turned on in moments.

"I hope I'm the only one to claim any of your holes." He admits with a grin on his face. "But I do like the idea of claiming all of you.. So yeah, let's do it." He says while laughing, she was very cute while rubbing her cheek against his. "You already have me locked down, I'm never leaving your side." He whispers to her while holding her head against his neck, groaning as her teeth do work on his skin.

Smirking, she nodded as her accepted her offering. "Purrfect." She smiled before nuzzling his cheek reassuringly. "I must warn you, it's going to be very tight my dear. I'll grip you like a vise." Her voice was soaking in warning as she lubricated his cock with her sopping wet cunt. Gently she aimed the bulbous tip towards her puckered star-shaped entrance, coating it with the seeping juices from his tip before gingerly sitting on top of it.

She could feel the entrance growing wider to accept his length, her walls gripping onto it tightly before it eventually hilted into her. He could feel the thin membrane separating her both holes at the end. Her voice groaned out in pleasure as her hands gripped violently at her mounds, her head tilting back in bliss.

Back
Top Bottom