Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two Different Worlds (Ironic & rskde)

Connor eyes her as she slips off of his lap and makes her way to the floor, nestled between his legs, wondering what she would do now. He groans as she takes his cock between those full pink lips and starts to sink her head down on him, the pleasure immediately coursing through his body. He had heard of this before, men talking about hiring prostitutes and them doing this same thing, though this would be different considering he actually loved Ava and every ounce of attention she would give him. You couldn't pay money for that. He laughs at her previous comment. "We'll have to see." He breathes, she continues moving down until finally his entire length is inside of her mouth and he groans loudly. "Fuck.." He groans. "S-see? Not a problem." He says shakily, laughing to himself.

When she moves off of him he grins. "That was good." He admits, leaning down and picking her up off of the floor before laying down with her. "Ive got an idea." He says while turning her body so that she was laying on top of him with her bottom facing his face and her head near his cock once more. His hands expertly pull down her shorts and reveal to him her wet and waiting pussy, he experimentally kisses next to it before his mouth attaches itself to it his tongue slipping inside of her wetness and tasting the proof of her arousal. He continues to do this, not wanting her to not feel the pleasure that she was giving him during their first little session.

After she pulled away from his girthy member her intentions were to go back to work on his length but unexpectedly she was pulled up by his robust grip. She felt like a kitten being picked up so effortlessly. Her body was positioned just right for a 69 position, her sopping wet cunt feeling the cooling effect of air as he reveled it for his eyes to drink up the sight. Her thighs were coated in her own nectar, feeling the smooth surface of his wet muscle lapping against her flesh. Her body trembled as she shivered, his tongue slithering in ways she hadn't imagined before.

While he was occupied she figured to also make herself busy. Gripping his veiny member she aimed the mushroom-shaped tip towards her mouth before opening wide and shoving it down her throat. The muscles in her esophagus were constricting and gripped his cock like a vise. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she tasted the sweet bliss. Her free hand fondles the dangling sac between his legs, moving them around in her palm like a bag of marbles.

Connor had lifted her so effortlessly considering his muscles, she weighed little to nothing to him all things considered. He grins at the sight of her thighs coated in her own juices, it was a sight for him to enjoy as he had wanted to see how his actions were affecting her. With his tongue still inside of her he continues to pleasure her, one hand moving up to rub her swollen clit while his tongue continues to explore and taste, she was delicious to him.

A groan leaves his throat, making his lips buzz against her wet cunt as his pleasuring continues, the groan had of course come from her starting to go down on his cock again, stuffing it down her throat and constricting it to make him feel more pleasure, in truth he was already rocketing towards the edge of pleasure, not wanting to fall off of it until she could with him.

The lips of her cunt vibrated as his lips buzzed against them, her body trembling as she didn't know if she could handle this much longer. Her lips pulled away from his cock, panting deeply, as she tried to talk to him through muffled words. "Y-You're Going t-t-to make m-me c-c-cum..." She managed to get the words out regardless of stuttering for a brief moment. Her mouth went back to work on his thick fuck-pole, her cheeks hallowing inwards as if she were a licensed whore.

Her grip tightened on his sac, feeling the tightness as she knew he was about to cum. As he continued to rub at her swollen clitoris Ava seemed to not be able to control herself. Her thighs tightened up as she arched her back severely. Her moans were muffled as she still had his cock in her mouth, her juices overflowing as her rushing climax finally made its peak. She shook as if she were cold, releasing what she had stored for Connor to taste and gulp at. She waited eagerly for his own juices, keeping her esophagus opened for the cum to effortlessly flow into.

Connor groans loudly as he feels himself getting ready to cum, he could feel her cunt tightening around his tongue as he continues to pleasure her. When she cums he eagerly licks up all of her sweet nectar, taking everything that had given to him before cumming himself, his seed flowing into her mouth as she buried his cock down her throat, making his body shake lightly much like hers. "Fuck Ava.." He groans while still holding her in that same position, breathing heavily and resting his head bark against the bed.

He effortlessly picks her up again and lays her on top of him. "I wish we could mate tonight." He whispers to her while resting his forehead against hers, they were as close as possible in this moment. "I love you." He mutters to her while pressing his lips against hers, his body aching to be connected with hers once again.

Without much more effort on her end Connor easily cummed inside of her awaiting mouth. Willingly she swallowed the load he gave her, drinking it in gulps as he poured more than she had thought he would. He must've been saving it for a while or something. She grew drowsy quickly after her orgasm, being lifted up by her lover to have their chests meet together. Ava's head rests on his shoulder, her arms wrapping around him as she holds him tightly in a warm embrace.

"I wish we could too, but we should save it and keep it special for when you come back." She softly spoke, listening to the rushing sounds of his heart beating as it attempted to steep down to a regular and steady pulse. "We could say that this is my gift to you. I want to make sure you're hard and ready when I see you next." Winking, she purred softly, her light vibrations soothing to ones ears. "You exhausted me out..." She sighed the words right out form her mouth, closing her heavy eyelids. "I could sleep in this position forever with you, Connor. I love you..."

Connor runs his hands up and down her back as she speaks to him, a smile on his face when she speaks to him. The vibrations coming from her were very soothing to him. "I love it when you purr." He admits while continuing to rub her back, smiling as she snuggles against him. "I'm pretty exhausted too.. I agree that we should save it, I'll be ready when I come back." He says with a chuckle. "I wish we could stay like this forever." He admits, his eyes closing as he falls asleep, listening to the rhythms of her purrs against him.

In the morning he gently moves her off of him and gently kisses her cheek, taking his cloak from the bedpost and lays it on her. "Goodbye for now, my love." He whispers to her, not trying to wake her. He walks out of their room and takes one of her daggers, slipping it into his belt before grabbing some preserved food and a canteen to go. He leaves the house and begins his week-long journey to town.

Ava's eyes fluttered later in the morning after Connor had left. Her vision was still blurry but a few blinks would do the trick in restoring it. She gently sat up to find each side empty with no sign of Connor. Looking down, she found his cloak resting on top of the blankets as she pulled them off of her. So, he already left... Ava pondered to herself before dangling her feet over the side of the bed. Honestly, she didn't know what to do without him here now. She was always accustomed to being in a large group or with someone nearby. It didn't kill her to be alone, she was a lone wolf before becoming an Elite, but now that she grew attached to company it was hard to live without it now.

She stretched her petite body before placing the soles of her feet down onto the wooden floor, getting up to start the day. Her body felt uncomfortably hot but it wasn't hot outside at all yet. Last nights encounter could've triggered her heat to come early, and the first sign was having heat swings. Groaning to herself she tried to brush it off and not let it get in her way. Connor did say he would finally claim her when he got back, but just the thought of the both of them coming together as one sent shivers down her spine. Already she couldn't wait to delve onto his cock.

Looking around to see if she could find something to do, she figured she would go fishing. She had no pole or bait but who said she couldn't use her natural feline instincts?

Connor leaves the small abandoned village behind him, armed with his bow and her dagger, which served as a constant reminder of the loving woman he would be coming back to. It had only been a few hours and he already missed her, not that he hadn't been alone before because he had. But being with Ava had reminded the Ranger that being alone wasn't as glamorous as he had thought it to be. Being with Ava was the best thing for him, which just made him excited to get back home soon. The journey was not the difficult part, being away from the love of his life was the most difficult.

On the third day he arrives in town, renting a small room to stay for the night before going to the merchants, buying himself a similar shortsword which would take a few hours to complete as the weaponsmith had to get the weight and grip just right for Connor's specifications. So while it was being made he walks to another shop and buys some clothing for the both of them, remembering that Ava was quite petite he decides to buy some clothing and estimate the size for her, even picking up some lacy lingerie for her, knowing that she would like it. He picks up his weapon and the scabbard for it, testing to see if it would fit with him before leaving town, starting the journey back home.

A few days later the village comes into sight and he sprints towards it, approaching their home before walking inside, placing his goods on their table before calling out to her. "Ava! I'm home!" He calls, starting to look around for the beautiful Neko.

During Ava's time alone she had found ways to keep herself somewhat entertained. She managed to fish a lot, gaining a ton of salmon meat for the duo, as well as finishing cleaning the small village they lived in. The other three homes were cleaned spotless, unknown what they would be used for in the meantime. She just couldn't bare to stand seeing a village so... nasty. Ava also managed to plow a tiny patch of land that was meant for gardening. Her excitement was growing, knowing that this fresh start in their lives would be a good one. Although, she had to admit, she missed her fellow community. Every day she thought about Connor and wondered how he was doing. He should be coming back any day now.

Ava found it hard to occupy her time efficiently as her heat was growing stronger as the days passed. Her concentration was running out as she attempted tasks, having to take a break and try to recoup. It was growing to be unbearable.

Ava was in the bedroom, laying down as she stared at the ceiling. She wondered what she was going to do with herself if she couldn't mate. Her body was bred to have sex, to procreate. She never had any children and honestly didn't want them soon but she wanted to at least get this feeling out of her system. Just as she was mid-thought she heard the door open, Connor sliding into their home to greet her. Sprouting to her feet she immediately began running towards his direction, jumping up to fall into his awaiting arms. A stampede of kisses found their way all over his face.

"I missed you so much! I hugged your cloak at night but it was never the same!!!"

Connor hears a large amount of steps coming from their room, spotting her running towards him his arms extend out to catch her, holding her bottom with one arm and her back with the other as she begins kissing all over his face. He laughs and a grin spreads across his face from both her actions and her words. "I missed you so much." He says to her while holding her against him, he leans to her and presses his lips against hers completely, his eyes closing as he does so. His tongue finds its way into her mouth, slipping inside to explore as he passionately kisses her, having missed the feeling of her lips against his over the week that he was gone.

He breaks away and smiles up at her, walking her over to the table and sitting her down on it before digging in the bag, showing her the clothes that he got her, including the lingerie. "I figured I'd buy you some clothes while in town, do you like them?" He asks with the raise of his brows. "I figured you might, considering we were not really well packed when we left Juno." He says with a laugh, resting his forehead against hers as he sets the clothing he had gotten her into her lap. "I'm glad you slept with my cloak, I never let your dagger leave my side." He admits to her.

Ava's own tongue reached outwards to lap and coil around his own, tasting his flavor as she got into the heat of the moment. Her body pressed against his roughly as her body was yearning for this very moment. When he broke the kiss she wailed for a second before he placed her on the table. As he pulled out her clothing she gasped before inspecting them carefully. It was just her style, and she felt blessed that he went through the trouble to get her the clothes.

"They're perfect, thank you so much! The lingerie is cute, but I honestly think you got this more for yourself." She joked around before winking. "I love them, but I love you the most." She grinned before wrapping her legs around his waist and her warms intertwined around his neck. Deeply she kissed him, her tongue greedily probing inside of his mouth to suck on his own tongue. Her breath was hot and ragged, her emotions pouring into him.

"I'm in heat, Connor." She muffled into their kiss.

Connor laughs at her comment. "You caught me." He admits while grinning at her. "I figured that you might want to wear them from time to time." He says with a shrug. "Unfortunately it's a seven day trip back to the market so you're stuck with them." He says, sticking his tongue out at her teasingly before her lips press against his once more. He presses his lips back agaisnt hers, his tongue moving in conjunction with hers as her arms and legs wrap around him, allowing him to easily lift her off of the table. He had thought that maybe they couldn't keep their hands off of one another simply because it had been a week since they had last seen one another, but she reveals the detail that she was in heat.

"Perfect." He mutters against her lips, not breaking their kiss this time before blindly walking with her to their room, hitting the wall a couple of times though he didn't mind, lost in her lips. He breaks from her lips and tosses her on to the bed, making his way towards her and pinning her down, his head burying itself into her neck before starting to hungrily kiss her skin, the mark he had left seven days ago was starting to fade so he bites down on her neck to replace it, this time with a much deeper mark that would stay for a lot longer. He continues kissing her skin while his hands work her shorts off, along with her underwear, wanting her just as bad as she was wanting him.

Savagely she kisses his lips, feeling more alive with each peck. She felt the walls against her back as they stumbled to get to the room but that was the last concern on her mind. Her back hit the mattress, her body springing for a second before he securely gripped her on place. She groaned in pleasure as he sucked tenderly on her skin, replacing that disappearing love mark. Ava wasn't use to being dominated, so after her pants and panties were tossed aside she would grip his wrists to flip him onto his back, hovering over him and straddling his waist.

"I've missed you so much, baby." She faintly whispered before delving down to do the same to his neck as he did to hers, except her teeth began to puncture his skin, drawing blood as if she were a vampire, seeking blood for nourishment. As the blood bubbled from the new puncture wounds she would lap at it, savoring his irony taste. Gripping at the hem of his shirt she would tug it upwards, exposing his abdominals before taking it off, sliding it over his head.

Next to go were his pants and underwear, unfastening them before tugging downwards, dragging his underwear with it. Roughly she tossed the damned clothing aside, leaving him exposed for her to see. Taking the own hem of her shirt she would pull it upwards, lifting it over her head to toss it by his belongings. Her delicate hands wrapped around her back, untying the bra strap to let her breast break free from their prison. She was now fully exposed to him.

Connor laughs as she grabs his wrists and flips them, groaning softly when she straddles him, immediately feeling his cock growing harder with each passing second. His hands grab hers, his fingers lacing with hers as she goes straight into his neck to give him the same treatment that he had given her. She begins biting him harder and he groans softly as he feels blood pooling from her puncture marks. He was wondering what she was doing, but his question was soon answered when she began lapping up his blood, which just turned him on all the more. He sits up so that she is sitting in his lap, laughing as resting his forehead against hers, his hands going around to her back as she sits bare before him.

He pushes her back so that she lays before him, he pins her again and moves his body over hers, leaning down to her ear. "Stay." He growls into her ear before biting on her ear lobe. He goes back to her neck, biting down and drawing some of her blood for him to taste, his tongue moving over the puncture wound to get the most of it, enjoying the taste. The action between the both of them also symbolized a sort of interconnectedness between the two of them. He begins moving down her body, his tongue moving along her skin. He gets to her breasts and nips at the mounds gently, taking one of her nipples into his mouth before continuing his way down her body with his tongue. He gets to her stomach and his tongue slips into her belly button before moving on, getting to her wet and waiting pussy before delving into it, wanting her to feel pleasure first as she was the one in heat.

He takes to exploring her depths once more with his tongue, as he had done a week ago, pleasuring her with his tongue to make the experience all the more enjoyable for her. His eyes flick up to look at her, a big grin spreading across his handsome face as he could easily predict what kind of reaction she would have to his teasing.

"Look at you, acting all feisty and feral." She also growls at him when he commands her to stay. Ava did stay, however, more for the fact that she wanted to see what he was up to. She allowed him to do as he pleased, including drawing up blood from her own neck. A light moan escaped her gently parted lips, her hands gripping at his hair before tugging it slightly. His canines pierced through her skin but not deep enough to hurt her severely. The warm rush of blood dripped from her neck, only to feel his smooth tongue skate across her flesh to lick it up. Her clitoris tingled, turning her on more by each passing second.

As he licked all over her body the saliva started to leave a cooling effect as the air stroked it. It had an icy-hot feel to it. The lower he got towards her pelvis she would willingly spread her legs for him, waiting for his tongue to venture down there once more. The first lick always seemed to be the best, her hands immediately gripping at the sheets below her, tightening her hands into fists. Her breathing grew quicker, panting as the feeling was growing to be unbearable.

"Connor..." She moaned out to him. "You're treating me too good..."

Connor grins as he feels her hands in his hair, tugging and pulling on his short cropped locks, he had cut it shorter recently, though it was uneven so he had obviously done it himsekf with a tool like a knife, that was his kind of look. He chuckles at her words. "You're the one that can't keep still." He murmurs to her teasingly, loving how they fought for dominance until he had ordered her not to move. Her blood had tasted good, but it was nowhere near as amazing as the nectar oozing from her pussy, ripe for him to take.

His arms hook underneath her legs, looping around to keep her in place as he left his head buried between her thighs, his tongue continuing to explore her tight, wet depths. He pulls his mouth away from her sex to look up at her. "I think it's time we really got started." He says while moving up her body again, voluntarily flipping them so that she was on top of him once more. "Whatever you want to do, I'm ready to get started but you can continue teasing." He says with a wink, smiling up at her as he takes her hands with his again, just enjoying the feeling of being connected with her.

As he finished up lapping at her sopping wet cunt she pulled his head up from below to bring to her eager lips. Her tongue invaded his mouth, tasting her own honey with his own taste intertwining. She moaned into his mouth to show that she was satisfied with what he had done to her before pulling away. A strand of saliva connected their lips together before it popped into thin air. "I need you to feel how wet you've gotten me..." She teasingly said.

Reaching down to grab his dominant hand she would pull his finger down, only leaving his middle finger and index finger out in the open. Gently she motioned those two fingertips to glide against her clitoris and the entrance of her cunt, back and forth. Just feeling his rough touch down there made her quiver. "Nice and wet, huh?" She asked him before locking his fingers down by her entrance. "I think its time for you to test the waters before actually diving in." She giggled, harshly pushing his two digits into her awaiting cunt, causing her to moan out loud into his ear as she fell over him for support.

Connor presses his lips back against hers as she brings him up to her lips, his tongue moving with hers once more as she invades his mouth, though it was always welcome for her to do so. He smiles into the kiss when she moans, the sound of it really turning him on. At her words he feels her fake his left hand, as that was his dominant hand and move it down to her dripping wet pussy, his two fingers entering with her permission and only performing a single thrust, in and out before she giggled to him again. "Yeah, really wet." He mutters to her.

When she pushes his two fingers back into her and falls upon him for support, his opposite hand brushes her hand away from the one he was using to pleasure her, letting her know he didn't need the support. He then moves the same hand up to her back, holding her while he begins thrusting in and out of her pussy with his fingers, going slow to start with, but going as deep as his fingertips can reach. "How does that feel, baby?" He whispers to her, biting down on her ear gently.

As her hand is "slapped" away she watches him attentively as his fingers go to work without her help. His thrusts grow fast and knuckle-deep. Her body moves to the motions of his thrusts, moaning each time they slam inside of her. "Mmph, it feels too good..." She managed to answer him back, caught up in her own ecstasy. Before she couldn't handle it anymore she quickly retrieved his fingers from out of her before shoving those digits into her mouth, sucking all of the juices out from his fingers. Her tongue swirled around, sucking them clean before letting him have them again. "I think it's time for you to claim me with your seed." Seductively she whispered.

Placing a palm on his chest she would push him down, her body once more hovering over top of him, this time his cock aiming towards her cunt. Gripping the base of his rod, she aimed it perfectly for direct contact, slowly lowering her body down to allow the bulbous tip to glide easily against her clit and pussy, back and forth. "I can't help but tease you." Ava says before finally spreading her legs wide enough as she began to sit on top of his cock. She let go of the base to take his wrists to guide each hand towards her waist, holding her in place. The further she sinks down the further his cock buries deep inside of her, her walls molding around the shape of his member.

"Fuck, you're so big..."

His thrusts were growing faster, his fingers growing wetter by the second as she was practically dripping with lust. He chuckles as she compliments him. "I hope it feels good." He says with a smile while pressing his lips against her jawline, feeling her hand pulling his hand from her pussy. He watches with excitement in his eyes as she stuffs his wet fingers into her mouth, making him grin widely. "Wow, taste good?" He asks with the raise of his eyebrows, if he didn't think she was in heat before he definitely thought that she was now.

Connor nods to her as she tells him it was time for him to claim her. "If I cum inside of you we have a child, do you want that, Ava?" He asks her quietly before he watches her begin to rub the lips of her pussy against the swollen head of his cock, groaning as a bit of pre cum comes out of the head from her teasing. "Fuck.." He groans quietly as she sinks down on to him. "You're so tight." He groans while sinking down into the bed, his arms wrapping around her as she sinks down until he is completely inside of her, feeling her hymen break from the pressure of his cock slipping into her. He presses his lips against hers to comfort her. "I love you." He whispers against her lips.

This would be Ava’s first time at having intercourse, her nerves on edge as she didn’t know what to expect. Though, her heat was uncaring to how she felt and wanted only one thing. “If it is with you, Connor, then I wouldn’t mind baring your child.” She smiled as her lips tingled from the aftermath of her heartfelt words. It felt nice to finally have someone there for her. Someone that she loved dearly and could trust with every fiber in her body.

He lowers himself further into him, her pussy expanded due to his girth and caused the thin membrane of skin that shielded her body from outsiders to break as if it were just a small obstacle in its path. She flinched before quickly holding onto him for comfort, her body quivering as the aftermath still left her scared. The sweet kiss that he had locked in with her lips caused her worries to melt away. Before she knew it he would hilt all the way into her, his enlarged tip hitting the edge of her cervix.

“Connor, I love you so much. Thank you for being so careful and gentle with me… I can’t believe we are actually doing this.” A faint hue of red powdered over her cheeks as her heart fluttered. “I want to stay like this forever, with you.” She kissed him furthermore before rising up from his cock, just barely taking it out of her before slamming her hips back down onto it.

"In time my love, we will have children.. But not right now, we should wait." He decides while running a hand through her hair. "Let us have time appreciate each other before bringing more people to appreciate into this world." He says with a smile, his hands holding her hips securely, he had her in a comforting embrace so that this would be a good experience for her.

When she holds him as she experiences her brief moment of pain he holds her as well, wanting to be as loving and gentle as possible. "I want this to be good for you too." He says to her quietly while nipping at her bottom lip. "I love you so much." He whispers to her. Connor was surprised that his entire length was able to fit inside of her, he knew that she was wet but he was unsure of how much he would be able to fit inside of her.

Her hips slam down against his after rising up and he groans quietly, his arms move to her back to pull her body down against his. His hips rise up to meet hers as they begin their lovemaking, the feeling of her pussy around his cock making him groan loudly, as her velvety walls could not even be compared with her mouth, they were so much better in every way.. It just felt right to be connected like this to Ava. "If we could stay like this forever I would." He says with a smile.

When Connors hands gripped powerfully on her hips it only brought her arousal to a higher state. Her walls were now fully lubricated by her lust, her hips picking up speed and the sweat beading against her skin. Her body trembled with just how badly she wanted this moment, wanting him. "Yes, fuck me like you just paid for it." She breathed out the words before taking her hands to tightly grip at her mounds, pinching the delicate buds that were fully erect.

"Tell me Connor, how good does this feel for you? Do you like being fucked by a Neko?" A small smirk spread across her lips, knowing that she had him entangled right around her little finger. "I want to make you feel good, I want to feel that built up cum in your sac. I know a week without me had to of killed you. Show me how much you needed me while you were gone."

Connor's hands remain planted on her hips, though his eyes looked to her upper body and face, enjoying the show that she was making for him by pinching her nipples and bouncing on his cock, talking dirty to him the whole time. He laughs. "I hope I never have to pay for sex." He admits while groaning at her tightness, he was new to the whole concept too, but despite the stories he had never expected it to feel this good, it was almost unreal.

"You feel amazing.. It's indescribable." He breathes, a big smile on his face. When she asks her next question he can see the fight for dominance already. So with his hands on her hips he sits up and moves so that his body pins her legs against her body, her feet going up by her shoulders as he begins ramming into her, able to do so now in this new position. "I return the question.. How does it feel being fucked by a human?" He growls into her ear before biting on her ear lobe once more. "Does this qualify as my proof?" He mutters to her, continuing to ram into her, it was no longer the time for the gentleness they had started out with.

Back
Top Bottom