Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unfolding legends (Sharub x Bravocherry)

Bran hadn't even seen her come in, and probably wouldn't have minded if she had seen more. He laughed, his head back <<Ai, I sleep naked filly. Try and keep your hands an eyes to yourself then?>> He chuckles. He stretches his arms behind his head. He walks over to the bed, grabbing one of the velvet sheets and wrapping himself up in it like a chrysalis. He walked back over to the other end of the room, and, nonchalantly, kicks his hat towards the wall.
<<So, what else must I know of the quest? The land? The Layout? The monsters?>> As he says this his eyes drift over to his Strangers Sword, in its sheathe. The steel that stole names from many, tearing titles away from monarchs and peasants alike. He felt a certain tiredness looking at the sword, his body aching from past battles and bouts. The velvet sheets now covering the marks of his past, caressing his beaten and bloodied body. He thought to himself how much he looked like a Monk of Solomon, the purple-hooded zealots that plague the world. They pray to a logical and rational god, a god who feels nothing for the world, only wishing to devour its knowledge. No matter which town, no matter which hamlet or city, He always saw at least Monk of Solomon. They were not like normal monks, who typically offer services of their gods will. Shamanistic magic-users who dedicate their lives to a higher purpose, be it guarding temples of old or simply spreading goodwill and peace. These monks were reserved, quiet. They stayed in groups of at least three, traveling such a uniform fashion it was unnatural, each step matching each other. Their purple hoods cover their faces entirely, and they pay no attention to anyone around them. Bran had come across a lot of baddies in his day, but these monks? They creeped him out. Plain and simple. Come to think of it, he hadn't seen any in the town earlier today. Strange...

<<S-Sleep naked!?>> repeated her loudly whilst still covering her eyes with her brown furred fingers; "...and now?" thought her, as the thought of someone unknown sharing her room was already enough, now the thought of him being at her side without covers but their shared ones sent a tiny bell to ring in her brain, but now, she already sworn that she will not allow him to sleep on the mat like a masterless dog and so, with the help of her perked ears, followed her guest, until she heard the soft fumbling of clothes, this time, opening her fingers slightly, she saw the man now adjusting the covers, but the traces of his nakedness were gone. Nana tried to act comfortably, but she couldn't hide a slight nervousness to linger over her whole being. Still, they readdly needed to rest so, without opening the bedsheets, she lied over the bed with a satisfied sigh <<...ssssssssssssssssssooooooooft!>>.

If a foreigner would travel to the tribe where Nana comes, at the question "Where are the beds" they will show them what mostly would rensemble big chairs or, sometimes, just something soft to lay upon. As her kind possesses an higher body temperature, her kind will use bedsheets with unwillingness even when the mild winter climates of the prairies deems further coverings during the night. Nana also disliked, having tried once, the feeling of being caged and how the sheets curled around her smooth legs, and, to avoid the feeling of having her legs trapped with ropes or vines, she never tried again the use of bedsheets.

Nana sighed and pulled her hands on the back of her head and took a deep breath <<...what else...>> she mumbled <<...well... is an entry-level quest. It would have been a solo thinghy but since i am... erhm... new... they gave you to me as a lifesaver... let's say. Anyway...we should just reach that village, which i genuiely forgot the name>> Nana giggled <<...oh boy... what was its name? Oh well... i have it written in the paper of my satchel... uh... we go there, i heal them, and then we go back. >> still, she frowned <<...the request said it was an easy task as the village reported to have its citizens suffering of a sort of ...bad mood... they said the villagers were rather rageful and ready to brawl.>> she pouted and mumbled for a brief moment taking a deep breath, her chest heaving up and down, hid by the thick cloth that covered her chest <<...now the real deal is: are they ...angry... for a quarrel? then a couple of sweet words would do. Or... if they ate something that poisoned them. That again, i could do... but if is something more... like a curse...>> she shivered <<oh nono... Nana cannot...>>

She then rolled to face him, her head resting on her arm as her elbow sunk into the pillow, while a strand of wavy brown hairs fell between her eyes <<...and you... i... uhm... saw your wounds, Bran. Why did a warrior like you is now just accompanying a newbie in its first quest? I would expect you to be on a battlefield or...>>

Back
Top Bottom