Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unfolding legends (Sharub x Bravocherry)

Sharub

Just a Mooh!
A mysterious world
We are in the world of Gralia, where species of every kind live together in peace or at war; Humans, elves, orcs and goblins, beast-folk and others settled over this land since the Chronicles remembers. Kingdoms and Empires constantly fights bloody wars against eachother for the control of land and settle rivalry, while merchants and guilds fight less loud wars with the tingle of coins in purses of corruption and bought of favours.

Villages and free cities tries their best to live another day, farming and herding Mumus (a beast similar to a cow), while people of every race and class roams the world in order to sate their thirst for money, adventure and honor; every big city have its own Adventure Guild, which offers solutions to the needs and protection to the ones who asks, turning those needs into gold into the pockets of adventurers.

The world of Gralia, despite its natural turmoil due to war, free banditry and other criminal societies, might hide something more than a few wizards gone-crazy. As legends often tells the tale of an evil that waits the right moment to show.

It begins...
An old woman behind two dangerously tall pillars of documents called her name with bore in her voice, waving a little pamphlet between her bony fingers <<Mocanana Pail...>>

Mocanana disliked her full name, it sounded too long and more a tongue-twister than a proper name to her, preferring a shortened version. Raising to her hooves, the green of her clothes shined under the light of the small window opened in the wall, giving the impression that she was wearing freshly harvested leafs, even as she walked to the desk holding a long wood stick engraved with runes and decorated with feathers and stones. While walking on the old and consumed wood planks of the Adventurers Guild of Baria, her hooves resounded heavily in the dusty air of the room, catching the attenction of other adventurers, certainly more experienced than her, annoyed or just curious about the creature that was making such a noise. At the thought of receiving her very first quest, her brown-furred hands gripped the staff with even more strenght, walking toward the desk with her chin rised in pride, as not to appear too much a newbie.

With an improvised nod of her head, the young mare awaited the wrinkly woman on the other side of the paper-wall to give more informations. <<This is your first quest. I see?>> said her with rusty voice << You are tasked to heal the village of Sarnapal, two days north from here. In this quest you will be accompanied by a warrior that will ensure that you will at least succed to reach the location. He will be here soon.>> The young mare just stared at the ball of wrinkle lying under her brown eyes, moving her hand forward to get the paper and go waiting together with the other adventurers.

She sat over the creaky chair, moving her long tail to her side and crossing her smooth legs; "did she really meant to imply that without help i would die?" thought her while reading the small paper of her assignation. "Afterall, is just a village not so far from here".

She smiled, thinking at her first quest; born in one of the tribes of the plains in the north, no one would have expected that such a young filly would become a sorceress and leave the safety of the plains in search of Gods knows what all on her own. But there she is, Mocanana Pail, a mare in the most sparkling years of her age, going on an adventure.

The pamphlet in her hands reminded her that she would not go alone. She then fantasized about her companion; imagining a strong warrior in an armor, then a quick and silent elfen archer, or maybe she would be paired with an alchemist? Loosing herself in her thoughts, she waited for him to arrive, while all around her, other adventurers came and went for and from quests and adventures from the mighty world of Gralia.

RE: Unfolding legends (Sharub x Bravocherry

His name was a simple name. His name was Bran. All he has ever known and all he ever will is the winding road ahead of him, and the cold, dull steel that composes his Stranger's Sword.
Perhaps it was because he hadn't eaten in about a day. Perhaps it was that he was regretting having spent his last few coins getting drunk the night before. Perhaps it was because he had been awoken and then immediately chased out of the barn he was squatting in. And perhaps it was because when the family that owned the barn had shot arrows and yelled insults at him, one or two may have landed. Whatever it was, Bran was feeling like pure shit. He made his way through town, past merchants and vendors of various goods and services. He stopped in front of one particular outlet with a large, standing mirror. He looked over himself, noticing that he had three new stains on his grey cloth shirt, which was unlaced at the neck. His wide brimmed wizard hat of the same colour covered his eyes in shadow, and created what he liked to call an "air of mystery". Luckily, his loose fitting cloth pants were a sort of black cloth he never could remember the name of, so he didn't need to worry about any stains below. He scratched his chin, noting that he was starting to get a little fuzzy. His Strangers Sword, strapped to his back by leather, was in its hilt. He rubbed his eye, yawned, and continued forward. His head beginning to pound from his hangover, his mood only worsened as he approached the guild house. He noted the guild insignia of Baria, a Stallion stomping over a crown. "Horses. Oi, these past few towns are just fuckin' gill-full with horses." He shook his head, having never found a need for a steed himself, he never really got around to riding any. He cracked his back, and proceeded to enter the Guild, ready for the next payday in the mighty world of Gralia.

Mocanana was reclining over the same creaky chair for so long that she lost track of time, or was just her impressions? She hated to be bored, each minute of doing nothing weighted on her back as heavily as a backpack of stone, and her loud sighs and yawns were the clear indication of her state to anyone who glanced in her diretion or sat near enough to listen to her bored noises.

<<Darnit>> said her while standing up, feeling her voluptuous rump to regain consciousness of its round shape, no longer molded by the mercyless wood of the seat. Her back's bones popped as she stretched downward, but realization of her pose struck her immediately, and witha blush, she returned standing. With reddened cheecks hidden beneath her smooth brownish fur, she looked backward, but see that she was alone; all the other adventurers gone for their long awaited quests. Moving from the few meters she occupied since her arrival and in which she felt like starting to mold, Mocanana heard the door to open, immediately her equine ears perked up and turned her head to see who was arrived.

A man entered, sporting the hat wizards choosen as emblem of their caste; her ears flopped in delusion, she was waiting for a warrior, as the old woman clearly described her partner to be. Still, her eyes spotted something belted to his back... "is that a sword or a staff?" wondered her in her mind. Moving aside as silently as possible, and so loudly due to her hooves, she tried to have a better view and she clearly saw a sword's sheath. Squinting her brown eyes, she pictured a man with yawny and reddened eyes, someone with a rough day on his back or an even rougher night, spotting even blood (or wine) stains on his clothes and the shadow of beard on his face. "An hobo..." thought her in delusion "i really hope that he is just another adventurer. Not mine. Oh spirits, please do not make him my partner for the quest" thought her, closing her eyes in a silent plead and prayer.

Still, she gulped and with a quick breath-catchning sigh, decided to end her doubts. Her heavy stomps resounded in the hall, until she stopped few meters away from him, just enough for the rancid smell of spilt alcool and old hay to hit her nostrils. She tried to sport a polite smile, friendly leaning forward. trying to look less imposing, acting like an innocent young mare asking for informations, not noticing that her heavy breasts bounced weightly toward the ground, beneath her clothes. <<Uhm... good day, sir. I... i am waiting for my partner-in-quest. ...uhm... a-are you?>> she asked him with a bit of shy in her tone, almost too distracted by the thought of actually having her first quest assigned together with who seem to be an homeless and unlucky drunkard.

Bran looked around the guild, seemingly unimpressed by the people around him. Sword Mages, Spelunkers, young do-gooders and the like. Knights in shining armor sneered down at him, and his obvious current drunkenness. An elven swordsman spit near him. He was used to the treatment. It didn't really bother him. They were petty, filled with hubris. He smiled, tipping his hat over his brow as he thought of how amazed they'd all be if he had just pulled out his sword. "Ah, damn daydreamer! Gotta make the coin, coin first, then wastin'". He looked about the guild again, trying to remember the instructions he had received.

He was supposed to meet some "young filly" as the wrinkled old hag at the counter told him the day before, but as far as he was concerned, he didn't see anyone that fit that description. Before giving up, which for Bran, never did take very long, he heard the clumsy clopping of horse hooves. He turned towards the sound, and saw "some sort of...horse-girl?" Bran had thought. She kept eyeing his sword. His hand tensed, almost instinctively thinking to grab it. Then, she spoke
Her words came out in spurts and whispers, he could hardly hear her. Despite this, he could figure she was this "young filly" he was supposed to help. "her voice is kind" thought bran. He looked around the room, and then He puffed out his chest, trying to look a bit more heroic.

<<Oi, filly, if we gon' be walkin' together so much time, maybe wanna speak up a bit? And you got any coin?>>

Mocanana heard his statement and felt like a wave of disappointment stranding her away from the joy of her quest, imagining to yell a big and dramatic NO for her assigned partner. "My usual luck, a brute" thought her while looking at the man scratcing its chin in front of her "...but brutes makes fine warriors, and if he is assigned by the guild, there is nothing to fear"; still, his bold statement and the question about coins startled her. "Coins? What is that? A beggar?" thought her while nonchalantly moving her satchel to her back.

The young mare gulped and tried to be as polite as possible, not wanting to create unfriendlyness with someone; at least not in the first minute. Afer a gentle cough to clear her voice and assume a somewhat prideful stance, she gently spoke to him <<Uhm...A fine day to you, my name is Mocanana, but call me Moca... or Nana, it doesn't matter. I am your partner for this quest, the very first of mine>> said her with a giggle <<The shamans of my tribe thaught me the power of the mind and to mend the spirits; as well heal the wounds and cure the ill. And you are...?>> said her while extending her soft-furred hand to him.

Given the overexposed and almost theatrical pride transpiring from their moves, the adventurers of the guild hall that would cast their gaze over this curious duo, would actually have an hard time deciding who would be the newbie and the experienced, as they both seemed to lack in the strutting-nimbleness of bold adventurers.

Bran tried his best to ignore his now pounding headache as the young mare spoke to him. It seemed pretty obvious how disappointed she was in having been paired up with him. He couldn't blame her. Every other knight and mage in here had fancy armor or staff that shot goddamn lightning bolts. From Baria and farther, some of the best fighters were gathered around our two unlikely compatriots. Bran couldn't help but find his eyes wander over her body, maybe a bit too obviously. She was a bit young, but... "Oh well", he thought,"We'll get this over with then"

He took her hand firmly, his fingers rough and calloused. He shook, feeling her oddly soft fingertips, warm and inviting. He looked into her eyes, his a dullish brown. his barely visible due to the brim of his hat, which, if anything, really only seemed to serve as a nuisance. <<Bran. Just Bran. Fine to make your acquaintance then, Nana>> he managed to sputter out without burping. <<I came from far aways. Name is hard to pronounce>> Or, in his case, just hard to remember. <<I suppose then if you can heal then, we don't need no coin to get potions n' such>>. He takes his hand away, slowly, and moves it to the hilt of is sword, over his back. <<I may not look like much, but I got me sword, and I got me wits. I'll protect ye>>

He said the last words with a certain confidence, so much so that it appeared maybe even he believed them. His eyes now seemed a bit..sharper, more focused. His whole being gave off this sort of bravado. The room, too, it felt more serious, more dangerous. The air stung with the feeling of coming adventure.

Time seemed to flow slower as she moved her hands forward and remained silent, her cheeck-muscles trembling in uncertainess as the man in front of them waited... and watched. She almost felt his gaze running over hers, almost imperceptibly moving behind the dark shadow of hi large-brimmed hat, but Nana did not cared at all, she was almost accustomed to receiving curious gazes, such was the rarity of her kind among the common folks.

To her relief, his hands moved too and reached for her soft one, feeling the hardness of those fingers and the amount of callousnesses, certainly gained after years of training and battles. This minimal contact with him, reassured her as he was unmistakably a man of arms. <<Honoured to making your acquaintance, Bran.>> said her smiling <<You are right, the shamans and the elders thaught me how to survive and make others survive with the gifts that the Gods make grow freely. And with that...>> her hands went for her satchel, weighting it, letting its content to tingle and crinkle, but her phrase was cutted off by his words.

His words sounded true and sincere, worth of a proper knight. Decayed. But still worth of a knight, and as the hat moved a little away from his eyes, Nana saw them brightly shine with bravery. "Maybe i misjudged him" thought her "Eyes do not lie. And despite he seems like a desperate, he have the eye of the knight".

<<...protect ye...>> repeated her, almost in a whisper. <<I am sorry if i appeared dissatisfied by you. Not that i am. Of course. That would be unpolite. Anyway, we shall get going. We have a village that requires help, and we've already lost a day.>> said her looking at the reddish hues coming from the window nearby << The sun is falling, it would be pointless to reach the outskirts of the city and find ourselves in darkness. Also... i guess that it would be acceptable for us to eat and rest; two days of travel awaits us.>>

She moved past him, clopping to the door leading outside. She then briskly turned toward Bran, reminding how he appeared somewhat un-healthy, hungry... and she had the suspect that his question about coins was also linked to his overall appearance, j <<Let's go, then. Dinner and rest for this adventurers. Be my guest.>> said her opening the door, hoping that her words will not offend the callous and seemingly-proud warrior <<There are plenty of inns around, heh, them merchant knows that an Adventurers Guild always bring coins in your pocket...>>

Bran had hoped his uncharacteristic show of chivalry would have reassured the young mare, and luckily for him, it did. He himself was surprised that a filly as young as her could have developed skill in magical acts. "Perhaps just petty cantrips" he thought, no true power could be hiding behind such a soft exterior. Perhaps her race belies her age, maybe she is older than she appears. His eyes narrowed behind his hat, their dull colour once more. As far as Bran was concerned, he would be likely doing the heavy lifting. He shuffled his hand into his pocket. "Yup. Still there". He slid his ring onto his hand, and felt it's magic begin to course through his body. He closed his eyes, and took a breath.

He opened his eyes again to see that the young filly had already been talking, and looking out the window. He looked around, and had noticed that almost the entire Guild had emptied, most of the adventurers having already gone out on their many quests. "Damn ye fool" He thought to himself. "Waste the whole damn day why don't you then?" He continued to curse himself for his ill-judgement the night before as Nana walked by him, and as she did he couldn't help himself but watch her move. "She has nice legs" He thought. She turned to him, and he looked up quickly, hoping that she didn't catch him peeping. He saw that she had actually been looking at him, with a sort of worried look. He coughed, and dusted off his shirt.
<<Aye, sure then>> He said, walking past her, into the reddened light that illuminated the door to the outside. <<But you're buyin the ale>>

<<And ale you shall have>> said her in a mocking reverence, allowing him to pass by and exit, like an inverted chivalry act. She shrugged and walked at his side in the darkening roads of the center of Baria; all around them the sound of bubbling cauldrons and crackling of fires, clinking of mugs and the merry songs starting to clog every inn in the city, as the whole community returned from the fields and their jobs and shared a mug of ale with their friends, exchanging news and distending muscles after an heavy day at work.

With her nostrils filled with every kind of delicacy, her stomach grumbled <<Heh... i hadn't eaten anything since this morning, now that i think...>> said her while placing an hand over her stomach, as to cuddle it and not make it produce other gurgling noise, claiming its hunger. As they walked into the narrow streets of the old city, the sun disappeared and they struggled to see the tiled path, except for small lights filtering from open windows and the flickering light of a candle. Nana snorted in annoyance and stopped, then, with a swift motion of her rattling staff, thumped the lower point against the stone <<Dam lus>> said her, her eyes closed, eyebrows arched. In a second, a cold and icy-blue light started to be emitted from the top of the woodpole in her hands, like the weak flame of a new candle, and as such, soon the light spread more and more, casting light all around them, clearing the path and removing the darkness of the night as neither the most splendent of suns would do. With a satisfied giggle, Nana nonchalantly proceeded forth, followed by the echo of her hooves in the empty halley.

As they walked within the daedalus of roads and narrower roads, the honest people of the sunlight exchanged the guard with the also honest people of the night: thugs, dealers of uncertain substances and whores of any race and age soon exited their brothels and rooms, purring or showing tantalising ankles or pushing their breasts upward at every passer-by, often stating their price. Nana lowered her head, accelerating the clopping of her walk as to leave such immoral workers away to their businesses. Soon they arrived in front of an inn, whose customers's laughters and chats would be audible even a few streets away <<Here we are. I have heard of this place since i came here yesterday morning. The people of Baria seems to talk well of this inn. And i wondered why... heh... let's see why, then!>> said her while looking at him, as to receive his approval.

After a quick glance at the wood and darkened iron insignia, she thumped the staff to the ground like she did before, <<Mia Lus>>, ordered here, and as she whispered those words, the light quickly lowered in intensity until they were gulped by darkness and orange-hued lights of the torches and lanterns. So, they entered into the inn

The Good Lady's Den

For the first time since her arrival in the city, Nana fatigued to hear her hooves against a floor, such was the clamour inside the room. All around the entrance, rusty and darkened tables served dozens and dozens of people with their noses reddened by the boozy ale, while an elf played a lute leaning into a comfortable-looking chair nearby the huge fireplace that created a very comfortable and home-like atmosphere, mixing its smoky and woody fumes with the smell of roasted chickens and bubbling soups being prepared in the kitchen nearby.

She smiled at the sight. For someone coming from a small tribe in an almost secluded prairie, the sight of so many peoples exchanging stories in front of a warm meal was enough for her to be called adventure, neither imagining what would be better for her quest. Soon, her stomach reminded her why she was here. << So many people, here! No wonder why i've been told to come here!>> said her loudly, yet covered by the noises, moving her muzzle near his ear, or at least, where she thought it was, such large was his hat <<Let's find a table, then! I am starving.>>

He rolled his eyes at her remark, unseen by the shade of his hat, but that couldn't hide a faint smirk. Bran kept his head forward, back slumped and hands in his pockets. His Strangers Sword still strapped to his back, and his ring now upon his finger. His headache began to dull as Nana lead Bran through the town. Her hooves clopping against the cobble. Under the warm red light of the fading sun, Bran couldn't help but stave off a bit of daydreaming...

He thought of the time he had to fight the Thundering Serpent atop the mountain in which it always rains. He waited, heart pounding, breath hot against the slippery rocks. The beast had already smelted most of his armor, and what remained would not protect him from another barrage. His pants smoldering, shirt torn in half, and blood now dripping into the puddle at his feet. Nothing left but his bastard's sword and the Shield of Mirrors.
He thought of the time he had seduced a powerful elf noblewoman, Her Lady Miss Ereden of the Wilting Blossom. He spent months at her bed, months of passion and unrequited lust. Months of delicious delicacies, deadly duels, and dirty deeds done to Her Lady. And many of course in return. Her intense, heavy, sultry sighs of passion sung out in his head like a sweet melody he'd never forget. He had proven himself to her in battle, having beaten her Dancing Petal Martial Art in hand combat, which had been passed down for generations by the women of her family.
He had thought of how he got the strangers sword...

He was shocked from his musings by the spell spoken by young Nana, having barely caught the words before he was startled by the blue fire. It flickered, the cobalt flame giving off a chill. All of a sudden, the weak light that had been casted had flooded Brans view, and for a second he was dazed. "Goddamn mages never goddamn tell ye when they goddamn cast a goddamn spell" he mumbled in his thoughts, awkwardly blinking to try to regain a proper focus. As his eyes began to adjust, he saw that the darkness that had been enclosing them as they had walked and he had daydreamed was now gone. <<Torches. Remind me to fix up some torches>> he mumbled as he followed Nana down the cobble.
The good folk started to turn in, and as with most places in Gralia these days, the bad folk start to come out. The thieves and the scum began to crawl out from their holes, and into the new light of the moon. A rat selling murky and misty potions. probably poorly mixed, at best. A tiefling gambler, with a brimmed hat that had holes for his bright red horns to stick through, rolled up a cigar of what looked like hobbit herb and blackened, crushed tobacco. The darkened shops of witch doctors and soothesayers. A blind goblin begs for spare coin. These were the folk Bran was more comfortable with. Because when a rat selling you a bad batch of Devil Tongue stabs you in the back, you don't sit there thinking to yourself, asking how you got in that situation. These people may be dirty and devilish, and they sure as hell are not honest. But that's what Bran liked about them. He found himself tempted too, by the whores of many brothels. Fine curves and soft skin, the scent of debauchery lured him in like a moth to flame. He looked ahead at his young mare companion. He wondered if she was as novice as she appeared.

They came to the Inn, and as they did Nana spoke another spell and the light shrank back into it's staff. "Torches" he reminded himself. They entered, and upon doing so he saw Nana perk up almost instantly. The wary travelers of far off seemed to have her mystified. Bran, himself, was not as impressed. He breathed in the rich, smokey air and coughed. Looking around the room, he found two dwarves who seemed to be in quite the hardy arm wrestle, a lady server who carried ale and wine, and an elf which he couldn't decide was male or female. "That's the bloody trouble with elves" he thought.
She spoke into his ear, and he nodded. He found a booth, vacant towards the back, and made his way towards it. His dull eyes glancing from patron to patron. His eyes were quick, up and down the adventurers and minstrels alike. Armed. Not armed. Armed. Not armed. Armed. Nice ass, definitely armed. His sword hummed dully at his back, and his headache was now a distant memory. Even his appearance had now become more healthy, less, well, hungover. He places his strangers sword between his legs as he sits down, resting against his right thigh. He then removes his hat, revealing his scruffy, unkempt brown hair.

Nana followed his gaze within the swarming patrons, finding a spot quieter than its sorrounding tables, indicating a rare free spot. She saw him already moving trough the narrow paths between a chair and a planks filled by customers. Nana struggled to keep his pace, as she kept bumping into almost every ass that leaned too further from its seat; People continued to look at her, laughing at her lack of agility, feeling like a bull in a crystal store, trying to move as smoothly as possible, yet kicking people in their back with her legs, thumping people away with her bottom, slapping their heads with her tail or, if they were unlucky, with her satchel; each step was followed with the gurgling sound of people finding their face into the bowl from which they were eating, hissing insults or simply staring at her with eyes that could cut trough a tree.

With the last few plead of sorrow, Nana slumped over the wooden chair, sinking her neck over it as to disappear from their gaze, as the last laughs and coughs died again, gulped by the merry songs of their friends. It took her a few seconds to look around and then spot her partner without his large hat, and for the first time, she saw his face without covers, seeing his hairs as well, almost confirming his recent bad living habits.

<<So...>> coughed Nana breaking the awkward silence while holding her arms planted between her thighs, inadvertently pressing her generous bosom against the not-so-thick cloth of her dress <<Seems a nice place, huh? I bet the food here is great!>>. Her stomach gurgled again, urging her to put something in it as quickly as possible. Looking around, she spotted the dishes of the day, for what seemed a sort of vegetable soup and a roasted meat. <<So... uhm... a bowl of soup and... i don't take you for the soup kind, isn't it? And a mug of ale. But just one.>> said her raising a finger, as to schold him <<I don't want a drunk guard at my side>> without neither waiting for confirmation she raised an arm.

Immediately, a servant with strangely scant dresses appeared nearby <<Good evening! Welcome to the Good Lady's Den, how may i serve you?>> said her, looking at Bran, almost ignoring the mare after a quick glance. She coughed <<Well... we'd like to order a soup of that soup and a roast. Water for me and a mug of your best ale for my friend.>> The maid barred her eyes as if she committed an awkward gaffe <<I am sorry. I didn't expected that you...>> said her while gracefully bowing toward Nana <<I Apologize, Ma'am, is uncommon for a woman to be the one who hosts a dinner, here...>> the maid returned serene, regaining her composture and savoir-faire <<Your order will come right away, thank you!>> with that, she spinned on her legs, allowing her frilly skirt to spin with her, showing her bare legs way over her knees. <<Ah, wait!>> exlaimed the mare, causing the frilled skirt to spin again, this time almost showing her bottom to Bran, Nana blushed, but thought that every place has its own crazy-ones <<Erhm... we'd like also to rent a room for the night. Is that possible?>> said her gulping. The maid smiled at her <<Oh, but of course you can! This is our speciality, afterall...>> said her with almost a knowing wink, then disappeared in the mass of patrons with an agile gait.

<<Wooooohooow! I didn't knew that they were specialized in rented rooms. Speciality, she said? I bet those are the most comfortable beds in the hold. >> exlaimed her while clapping her hands << Ah... those city inns are certainly a thing of another forge...>> said incredulous to Bran

Bran couldn't help but let his eyes wander once more across the young mares body. Her chest, now pressed against between her arms, made it so Bran could see their fullness, even through the soft cloth that obfuscated his eyes. He felt his pants begin to stir, but knowing that there would be know way the young filly could tell under the table, allowed it. Each gesture and movement of hers only serving to push her breasts out, move the cloth more, and drive Bran a little more crazy. "Careful", he thought to himself "Can't be goin round takin young girls like this nah can ye?" Bran was no longer a spring chicken, at least in his eyes. He slipped his ring off his finger in his right pocket, and used his left hand to support his head as Nana talked. That's one thing Bran could never understand about other adventurers. Always wanting to talk. Always babbling on about who had slain what. Always on about some higher calling they have, as if they had been plucked out from their mothers stomachs by the god's themselves. Always having some deeper, darker story they've been holding onto for one campfire lit night, to reveal to everyone else and there dismay, "Oh, what a horror you must have been through as a child" "Oh, and to think you were so young when all of your village was killed by orcs".

Bran had just caught the tail end of her words as he stirred himself from his thoughts. <<Drunken guide, uh, no I'd never>> He said jokingly. As Nana had raised her finger to admonish his habits, a beautiful servant with barely a sliver or cloth hiding her bottom came to them to take their order. As they conversed, Bran once again found his eyes betraying him and falling across the wenches body. "Soft, supple, and by the looks of it, a real dirty one" He thought to himself, again feeling his member stirring in his pants. Having never worn undergarments, it was always very easy to tell when Bran would be getting aroused, however due to the table he again was saved. He laughed at her confusion <<It's alright, pretty-thing. Nana here just wanted to treat a fool like me, see?>> he smiled at the waitress. As she turned again, now showing her bottom to Bran, he was glad again for the table as he would not have wanted a little filly like Nana to see him so... at attention. He glanced over her soft, round cheeks, and thought of how fun it would be to lay her down on her stomach, to kiss down her spine as he warmed himself up, and parting those white, alabaster thighs as he...

"Hm?" he thought, as he hears of the room and it's specialty. Her wink, not knowing if it was particularly for him or Nana or the general table, felt confused. "God, stop getting distracted ye. Birds be driving ye up a wall. Why cant I ever get the jobs with the goddamn bullywogs nobody ever wanted te fuck a bullywog!" As Nana clapped her hands excitedly, he watched the server walk away, and as he looked back at his compatriot, he realized that this novice Nana may have picked the wrong Inn for an innocent little filly as herself. <<Aye.. It's a real hoot here, ye know with the skirts and such. Usually you only get them like that after te third night>> He commented curtly, his Strangers Sword still resting against his inner thigh.

Nana blushed to the words of Bran, despite she didn't saw anything under her frilly skirt, even expcting undergarments (of course), she imagined that the hem allowed an intriguing view of her privacies. <<Well... yeah... such a pretty straightforward girl. Eh? hehe?>> Nana was clearly showing embarassment, so she tried to distract that with a tale from her tribe <<Y-you see. Is not so uncommon. I guess. It must be a sort of tradition of this city, i recall girls and womens on the streets on our way here that were similar. Despite nobody told me, i am pretty sure this is a traditional clothing for the evening. Yessir.>> said her crossing her arms under her chest, nodding as if to approve her own thesis, allowing her brown mane to wave on her side.

Abruptly, from behind her, an arm appeared, causing the mare to emit a neigh of surprise. <<It's me, Silly!>> said a familiar voice, soon a pair of breasts covered by an almost transparent white silk-material appeared in her view as the waitress giggled and with abilities worth of a court jester placed their dishes on the table. Nana gulped, "Clearly too much straightforward, that lady" thought her, still, her thought were halted by the need to eat, and watched at the delicacies on their table. A steamy bowl of soup lied under her muzzle, allowing her nose to catch every aromatic flavour of that food, while on her opposite, roasted meat was placed in front of Bran. Followed two mugs and a piece of bread. Nana thanked the maid that giggled again and walked away, leaving the two patrons to enjoy their foods. <<My my, oh my!>> exclaimed her while sniffing again the soup, closing her eyes in a dreamlike face; grabbing the wooden spoon on her side, she roamed the bowl <<Lemme guess: Potaroots, onions, cabbage, carrots... enough for me!>>. If it wasn't for her clearly mature body and appearance, people would have bet several coins on the youthful age of the mare that was so excitedly sniffing what was just and nothing more than a well done soup.

She darted her large tongue toward the spoon <<Akh>> exclaimed while leaving her tongue almost dangling <<Too hot!>>. She almost forgot of her partner-in-quest <<Oh, sorry, i got caught away. Enjoy your dinner!>>

<

Sharub said:
Nana blushed to the words of Bran, despite she didn't saw anything under her frilly skirt, even expcting undergarments (of course), she imagined that the hem allowed an intriguing view of her privacies. <<Well... yeah... such a pretty straightforward girl. Eh? hehe?>> Nana was clearly showing embarassment, so she tried to distract that with a tale from her tribe <<Y-you see. Is not so uncommon. I guess. It must be a sort of tradition of this city, i recall girls and womens on the streets on our way here that were similar. Despite nobody told me, i am pretty sure this is a traditional clothing for the evening. Yessir.>> said her crossing her arms under her chest, nodding as if to approve her own thesis, allowing her brown mane to wave on her side.

Abruptly, from behind her, an arm appeared, causing the mare to emit a neigh of surprise. <<It's me, Silly!>> said a familiar voice, soon a pair of breasts covered by an almost transparent white silk-material appeared in her view as the waitress giggled and with abilities worth of a court jester placed their dishes on the table. Nana gulped, "Clearly too much straightforward, that lady" thought her, still, her thought were halted by the need to eat, and watched at the delicacies on their table. A steamy bowl of soup lied under her muzzle, allowing her nose to catch every aromatic flavour of that food, while on her opposite, roasted meat was placed in front of Bran. Followed two mugs and a piece of bread. Nana thanked the maid that giggled again and walked away, leaving the two patrons to enjoy their foods. <<My my, oh my!>> exclaimed her while sniffing again the soup, closing her eyes in a dreamlike face; grabbing the wooden spoon on her side, she roamed the bowl <<Lemme guess: Potaroots, onions, cabbage, carrots... enough for me!>>. If it wasn't for her clearly mature body and appearance, people would have bet several coins on the youthful age of the mare that was so excitedly sniffing what was just and nothing more than a well done soup.

She darted her large tongue toward the spoon <<Akh>> exclaimed while leaving her tongue almost dangling <<Too hot!>>. She almost forgot of her partner-in-quest <<Oh, sorry, i got caught away. Enjoy your dinner!>>

<
<<Aye>> Grunted Bran in response. He took a swig of his ale. Bitter taste. He swished it in his mouth for a second before swallowing. Typical Dwarven brew. nothing special. He thought about the girls from the streets before, tantalizing and tempting as they were. <<If ye want, we can go back a down that way, I'm sure one a those women could show a filly a thing or two>> he mused,smirking and looking back over her soft body. He shifts, now having pulled his hand from his pocket, and places his left hand onto his mug, his right hand just barely on the handle of his Strangers Sword.

He watched as the waitresses went from table to table, putting their arms over each patron. Their fingers dancing across chins and shirt lapels, beckoning their costumers to spend more at the Good Lady's Inn. He wondered to himself if that sort of service came with the room. Perhaps, did this innocent looking filly choose a place such as this.. on purpose? His eyes narrowed, becoming sharp again. His eyes darted across the Mare as she sipped her soup, commenting on its contents. Satchel. Probably with herbs or some other ingredients to aide in magic. Her staff, probably of some enchanted wood, so it wouldn't be easy to break. No, theres no way she would be planning something. His fingers teased the hilt of his sword, which began to hum, faintly.

"No" He thought. "Not her". He relaxed, his eyes dulled, slouching back into his seat. "She's too.." again, his thoughts lingered on her softest of breasts. His sword shifts in it's place between his thighs, being moved by the stiffness of his own lust, having been awoken by such a young filly, by the whores that flaunted their gifts, and the Lady's den's servants who's bottoms he couldn't help but picture smacking red.

Nana looked at him with puzzled face, cocking an eyebrow <<Mh? And what things can they show me? I haven't seen them handling arcane stuffs or other tricks... if ever, i could show them a pair of stitches.>> said her pouting <<Their dresses were very loose and ill-fitting...>> whatever he was meaning, soon it fled her mind. Despite having sipped just half of a spoon, her mouth was salivating with the lingering flavours of the soup, soon calling her belly, claiming more to be slurped.

Despite its almost hurtful warmth, Nana started roaming that spoon into the bow, large by usual food standards, emitting loud slurping sounds, sure that nobody would care for a noisy and rude filly in an inn. Often alternating a slurp of soup with a sip of fresh water, whispering approvals for the meal now and then. <<How's the roast, Bran?>> asked her, stopping her spoon from digging once more in the depths of the vegetable mix <<I already feel my energies starting to refill, ahh, that was so needed. And what a bowl...>>finished her while placing her hand nearby in comparation. She spoke the truth. The soup started to radiate a calming and soothing warmth from her stomach, replenishing the energies lost in that long, yet boring day of await in the room of the Guild Hall. Suddently, Nana had a thought. <<Do you think they purposefully filled this energy-soup bowl so much just for me?>> her eyes looked around, searching for other tables with the same bowl <<Look there. Not neither half of mine. Unless...>> a thought seemed to have sparkled in her brain, her big brown eye barred as if she've discovered truth <<I see. Well, this is what they call professionality. They knew that a simple bowl would not be enough for an hungry mare like me and so they tried to reach a standard. >> she chuckled and smirked at him <<Afterall, a 13 stone-worth mare like me isn't stuffed so easily>>

Soon she finished the soup, licking the spoon before placing it in the wood dish, leaning back, she stretched her arms and took a deep breath << OOofff... that really was something worth the coins...>> it was like her last words awakened something in her <<Crapsticks! ...coins!>> she rose to her hooves, standing tall over Bran <<Is so late! And i've not yet asked for the night... don't worry, i will go immediately to speak with the owner>> and with those words, she slowly clopped to the desk, this time the path allowed her to move fluently, skillfully adjusting the hems of the slits of her dress running at the sides of her smoothly-furred legs, thomping heavily as she passed, causing some curious patron to turn their heads, thinking of some armored knight passing at their back.

Once arrived at the desk, Nana was welcomed by an elegant woman dressed in a rather fancy red corset, as she moved closer, Nana admired a perfectly made makeup, even recognizing a fake "beauty mark" over her upper lip. <<Welcome, dear, is nice to see womens taking initiative now and then>> started the blonde woman, almost purring <<I hope everything was satisfying for you and your... guest>>. Nana smiled at her <<Sure thing, madam. It was tasty and abundant, worth the walk to reach this place. Anyway, i hope this isn't too late, i'd like to purchase two single bedrooms for the night, please.>> said that, she fumbled with her satchel, clearly stating her possession of coins. Still, the other woman remained silent and looked at the mare in front of her with a startled look in her eyes <<Ah... i'm sorry, but i think that i haven't understood what you said; you wanted...>>.

<<Two single bedrooms. For the night. Please.>> repeated her politely, leaning more to the desk

The woman behind the desk waited a few seconds, then laughed, covering her face with a red and black fan, wiping a tear with an hand full of gold rings and bracelets <<Ah, apologies, young lady. You see, we do not have such single-bedrooms here. Only doubles. Or tribles. But the bed is always a bed for two.>> said her calmly, leaning her too over the counter, almost sensually approaching the horse.

Nana waited and thought. Oh, she thought, repeating and receiving as answer the same thing: <<Only doubles? Only doubles.>>. "Darnit!" thought her "I could have expected this: the best inn around will surely be filled. Now there are no rooms..."
Still, She turned her head and watched her partner-in-quest, now he seemed less like an hobo, sure, he appeared rusty and not-tidy, still less than three quarters of the partners of the inn at the time. "I don't know him, but if i couldn't trust him fully, the guild would have never allowed him to be an affiliated to their quests. But to sleep with a man...oh, i don't know..." thought her biting her lips, but the realization that no adventurer stopped because had to share the rest with their companions, she resumed her decision: <<Okay, then. A double for the night, please. Ah, sum it up with the dinner as well.>>

The matron smiled and moved aside, taking a long feather and scribbled a note on a nearby open book <<Do you need something else for the night? Lube, Contracept...>> but she immediately muted herself, raising her eyes from the book to the filly in front of her, that was looking with puzzled eyes the words of the matron. <<Uh... sorry, i'm usually asked for them... here is the key, room 23. Second floor. One gold and five silvers, please>>

Nana paid the bill and slowly returned to her table, her hips swaying, allowing her long chocolatey tail to elegantly swish behind her "Gosh... and now?" she gulped as she sat in front of him. Then she took a deep breath and spoke <<They were out of single bedrooms, it was either sleep here or in the dirt outside, so... i've booked a double for the night.>> saying so, she made the shiny brass key tingle in front of her, spotting that the keyring was a big, red, shiny heart.

Bran had swigged his ale, having nearly finished it at this point. The young filly Nana was quite enjoying her feast, however, Bran simply drank his ale, occasionally glancing out at other patrons, waitresses passing by, he tapped his fingers against the hilt of his Strangers Sword. <<Sure, yes. Good Roast>> He agreed, however he hadn't touched his roast. He for quite some time has gone without food, and had for that time, actually become accustomed to not having eaten. "Two...three weeks?" He thought to himself. He had always just spent his money on ale. Or socks. But as he watched the naive filly he thought to himself to indulge her, and cut himself some a slice of the roast.

He had to admit, it wasn't bad. Marinated well. He wondered if the waitress had cooked it herself. He wondered if Nana was a good cook. He wondered exactly what Horses would eat, like, what would the cook? "Probably pies. Apple. Maybe thats a bit offensive te think?" He continued to wonder. Bran often found himself wondering days away, as he walks with his Strangers Sword on his back, from town to town, from harrowing journey to enchanting quest. Wondering how elves are able to tell if their twins apart, or why dragons always collect gold, whether they eat it or just like it, they certainly don't spend it. You never see any dragons at any shops. And speaking of riches, why are kings so rich? How did they get so rich, I mean who made them king? These were the kinds of things Bran wondered about.

Nana had gotten up and left, to find a room for the night. Bran leaned back in his chair, placing his hat back upon his head. He closed his eyes, listening to the clamour of the hall. He had freed himself of his perverse thoughts and had managed to focus on simply finishing his ale, and pretending to eat his roast, cutting it up a bit here and there. Now that she was gone, and his ale was empty, he glanced back around, noticing a rather heavy dwarf, one of the arm wrestlers, passing him by, heavy with drunken stupor. He mumbled something about having the strongest arms this side of the Kings Quarry, before he stumbled and fell onto the table. Bran laughed, and helped the poor man up. Smiling, the Dwarf thanked Bran, and left to find his room. Bran wished him godspeed, and sat back down at the table.

Nana had then come back, and told him of the room dilemma. He couldn't believe she'd be so foolish. Clearly this was a mistake on her part, having booked a love hotel room. He laughed, and took the key from her. <<It's fine, filly. I can sleep on the floor>> He took his sword and strapped it upon his back, his ring in his pocket. <<Aye, I'm used to sleeping anywhere>>

As quickly as she hadn't imagined, the lovely key in her hand quickly appeared in his <<W-what... wait!>> exclaimed the mare; She bit her lip, thinking for a second "Darnit. I have never slept with a male and i am unsure about this, but if actually sleep in the comforts of a bed while he sleeps on the floor like an abandoned dog... no... that would be unacceptable for a partner-in-quest". She sighed << Look, i don't know if this offends you, but i've promised a bed, and i will not accept my companion to sleep on the rug while i enjoy the comfort of the best inn in the town. I would feel an ungrateful profiteer... plus they've ensured the bed to be extra-large, for your nightly comfort as the matron said...>>

A yawn escaped from her mouth, covering it with the back of her hand <<I will go upstairs and give a try to those beds they strut themselves for... it has been a long day and tomorrow morning we'll leave early and then gallop for that needy village. We need every moment of rest we can before that. Don't you think?>> said her while raising to her hooves and placing the chair under the table, hoping that she wasn'd sounding like a commanding one. Still, she moved toward the stairs, where suspicious heart-shaped arrows pointed for the bedrooms, making the whole armosphere starting to be suspicious for Nana, as she noticed that a few of those scantly-dressed maids held hands and smiled with laughing customers, often moving their hands in unappropriate parts without a single complain from those servants. A painting on the wall of the corridor caught her attenction, but she almost chocked when she saw it depicting an elf with a dwarf's cock in her mouth. She gulped and accelerate her pace, reaching the stairs for the second floor, where the corridor was decorated with a vast number of paintings, each and every one of them showing sexual acts without regard of race or class.

At the third painting depicting what seemed a commoner giving a coin to a woman leaning over a barrel in a street while his other hand reached for his erection, while the woman smiled and seemed to take the coin, Nana was hit by reality and gasped. "...A BROTHEL!" thought her panicking "...t-this inn is a Temple of Veenush! Why did they suggested me this inn, then?" immediately her brain showed her again the memory of those laughing commoners suggesting her for a ride there, and the matron giving me the soup for extra energies... "...w-were they suggesting me to... oh... oh no ... no nono..."; a repetitive sound entered her ears without knocking, with perked ears, she understood thumping sounds against the walls, followed by feminine moans and grunts. She looked the door in front of her room, with the same pattern of hearts over the door, it indicated the room number 23. <<No.>> said her gulping, but as she was turning toward the stairs, she saw Bran, calmly passing over the stairs. "I cannot tell him that we are in such a demeaning place... oh spirits... what if he discovered this already? Or discovers? Will... will she think that i... oh... no... absolutely not... "

Nervously, she tried to look comfortable with the place, acting as she had not noticed the paintings and the muffed sounds coming from the rooms around her, even faking a tired yawn <<Ehm... hehe... here we are, room number 23. >> she nervously waited for him to reach her as quickly as possible, while from the room near theirs, the thumping sound redoubled, even adding creaking sounds.

"...in which situation i've fallen into..." thought her, feeling grateful for her furred cheecks to hid eventual blushes of awkwardice. <<C'mon Bran, open this door already...>> whispered her.

Bran found himself completely delighted by the hotel. As they walked down the hallways, Bran Chuckled at the moans behind closed doors and chortled at the pictures depicting picturesque pornography. <<Oi! The elves trynna suck it clean off!>> He bellowed with laughter, slapping his knee. His hat lurched forward, and he caught it towards the base, placing it back atop his head swiftly. <<Heehee>> He rubbed his eye, trying to hold in even a bit of laughter, but he was simply bursting at the seems.

He laughed at how foolish he was for not having seen this all coming. "A bloody love hotel oh all the god's in the city of heaven", but of course, he was in one, with a naive filly who didn't know any better, all too funny. His spirits were about as high as the larity. He found himself almost out of breath, even in his head he could not escape his ridiculous laughter. His ring jingled in his pocket, his Strangers Sword clanged at his back, and his Wizards Hat sat atop his head, Bran occasionally adjusting it to fit properly, betwixt his fits of laughter. <<You aren't bein very subtle about nothin are ya?>> Obviously there was no way that she could have known it was such a lecherous hotel, but that of course made it all the more funny to Bran. He laughed, patting Nana on the back as he leans in to open the door. He takes the key from his pocket, and with a quick turn, opens the door into room number 23.

If it wasn't for the thick layer of soft fur that covered her whole body, Nana would have appeared as beetroot red on her cheecks as her ears started to feel deafened by the multiplied sounds of what really started to feel like a proper mating area. Her ears twitched toward the stairs, as she heard Bran laughing loud and almost hysterically, following the laughters until the tall hat appeared from the end of the corridor, spotting her companion still trying to catch his breath from the laughs. Gulping in nervousness and feeling like a fish out of the bowl for what was happening around her, praying him to come closer and faster "C'mon Bran... another step... quickly... c'mon" while biting her lips, until, finally, the still smiling face of Bran appeared nearby and immediately proceeded to open the door of the room that was suggested her by the Matron of the Inn, inwardly shivering at what was going to be in that promised good lay for the night. But as soon as she heard the lock giving in, she rushed at the handle, running inside the room and grabbing her companion by the wrist...

Closing the door with a loud thud behind him and having secured the lock again, she took a deep breath, as if she was now safe from the cruel world outside; in fact, the rooms seemed to be less exposed to the noise of the nearby loving couples. With a surprised look and an awkward smile, she let go of his wrist <<...hehe... sorry...>>. Turning away from him, she looked at the room <<Not bad...>>. The room contained a lovely king-size bed covered in shiny velvety sheets, still making it appear as soft as a cloud in the skies of late summer. Nearby, a small closet created a short and narrow passage to a nearby and even smaller room, probably a bathroom...
Walking with slow pace in the center of the room, Nana didn't knew what to say... was it better to tell him the truth or play it like nothing happened? With her legs trembling, she brainstormed for a solution at all this... but the bedroom really looked comfortable, and if that nearby room was a bathroom... that would be a nice combo. Still, the thought of sharing a bed with someone she barely knew and probably knew of the Inn's fame was a major problem...

Bran was fairly surprised to have been shoved against the door by Nana. Bran leans against the door, looking around the comfortable room. He nodded at Nana's remark, the room wasn't bas at all. It was a lot nicer than most of the places he'd stayed, and certainly cleaner. However he found the decor to be a bit gaudy. He wondered how much someone must have been paid to decorate a room to serve as an aphrodisiac. As if enough drapes and heart shapes would really turn the tide towards romance. He then wondered how much the ashtrays he noticed would go for. Silver? Looks like silver. He brushed some dirt off of his shirt, and then proceeded to walk to the other side of the room, towards the smaller room. <Water Closet?> He asked. Perhaps he could convince her he should sleep in the bath, rather than with her in the bed. She clearly wasn't comfortable with the idea. Bran grabs his hat towards the bottom of the pointy end, as if grabbing a purse or satchel, and places it on the ground next to the washroom, removing his strangers sword as well and placing it agains the wall. His eyes felt tired, and a sudden urge to sleep came over him.

<If it's a water closet, suppose I can sleep in th' tub.> He mused, scratching his chin hairs. He paced the room slowly, his saggy clothes making swishing sounds, making him sound like a tree when it's leaves are shaken by wind. He notes the large golden mirror against one wall, about 8 feet tall. Adorned with jewels, it sparkled as it reflected the pale moonlight from the windows. <Hell, or you take the tub> he snickers, still pacing, noting every detail of every corner of the room. There are four statues of a baby-like god, one incense holder, a latched door on the floor, under the brass-handled. dresser which appears to be made of some very old wood, handcrafted, with different sexual frescoes lightly carved in, a couple of antique lamps of an eastern design, what appears to be a large and intricate hookah, and for some reason, maybe eight more mirrors of various sizes and shapes. What stood out most to Bran, however, was the rather small painting which, sits between two small square mirrors and an oval mirror. This painting was, what appeared to be, a naked womans portrait, however only from the breasts up. He couldn't stop staring at the eyes. Something..off about the eyes.

The young mare walked further into the room with open mouth as her eyes wandered over the incredibly rich and decorated surfaces; every inch of the room was a marvel of decorations, carvings and molding <<Ohhh>> murmured Nana with a smile, she felt like being in a Curiosity House full of marvels and strange items <<I've never seen something like this! I thought only Kings would see such... such rich furnishings...>> suprise clearly hinted in her voice, like a children that sees something for the first time, she looked and admired, passing her slender brown fingers over delicate and intricate carvings of the bedroom headpiece.

<<Water closet?>> asked her while cocking her head to one side in curiosity; walking closer to the door, she noticed a room certainly emptier than the proper bedroom and with whiteish tiles covering the floor and a good part of the walls; but what caught her attenction was the big bucket in the middle, so big she would swear that at least two commoners would fit into without problems and nearby it, Nana spotted a bowl. <<Ohhhh>> said her clapping her hands <<Is like a mini-river to bathe! I've never tried one!>>. Turning her head to Bran, as to report him her marvellous discovery, she saw him without the large hat for the first time, watching his uncovered face and head for the first time, she felt more comfortable at the idea... like if he was no longer hiding some dark secret from the public eyes.

<<Water what? How can you sleep in there with water?>> said her with a giggle, assuming that she would definitely try that home-tamed river and, for the first time, bathe beneath a roof, nearby a night-rest bed... and for the Gods-know-how much longer until another home-river appears... no... that would be an incredible chance to not be wasted. Still, he was not caring of her presence nor voice, but his eyes squinted into the dim-lights of the bedroom and focusing on a single painting. Approaching Bran from one side, she whispered to him <<...something wrong?>>

<Nah, little filly..> But Bran wasn't so sure. Something was rather off about the whole place, and while Nana was enamored by the surroundings Bran found himself only more suspicious... Before he could continue this thought, he recalled something Nana had just said. Had she...never seen a water closet? Bran had been all over most of the world, and in just about every place, the people there bathed. Was it perhaps a custom of her people? <<Water Closet...it's where ya shite>> He said frankly. Hopefully she didn't think of him as rude, maybe she was confused. Bran became so concerned with this that he completely forgot whatever it was he had been thinking of, and dismissed it as nothing more than unimportant.

<<And you don't need to have the water in the tub, aye you can sleep there it ain't too bad>> At this point however, Bran was convinced she would be too polite to allow him to sleep anywhere but the bed. He was really only continuing to suggest it because, well look at her. A young, innocent filly shouldn't be trusted with the likes of him. Bran set his strangers sword down by the bed. <<We'll have to buy packs and blankets for the road ahead>> Bran sits down on the bed, which is just as comfortable as it would appear. It feels as if he is sitting atop the worlds softest cloud. He leans down, and begins to unlace his boots. <<Something to keep in mind, aye? We won't have nice inns on our "little quest">> he joked.

Perhaps it was the walking through town or chatting with the talkative filly. Whatever it was, Bran had become exhausted from it. As he slipped off his boots to reveal dirty white socks up to his ankles, he began to feel himself yawn. Letting it out in an exasperated manner, his back arches and his arms go up. <<Tired, honest I am>> he said to himself as he removed his socks, one which had a hole through the large toe.

<<...where ya shite...>> repeated her murmuring and pouting her lips, with his words the young mare's ears twitched <<Ahh... the latrine!>> exclaimed her, thinking of the pots in the ground her tribe digged or the simple seats near the most runny strands of the river, but to have a pot inside your home... your room like that, that was an unthinkable luxury for her kind, but the thought that maybe that seemingly luxurious bath-tub was instead a sort of latrine... made her fear to say farewell to her dreams of getthing a bath before the very beginning of the quest.

Nana remained still, following the man with her eyes until he sat over the bed, there, she saw the body of the warrior to sink for what seemed inches of softness with a soft swift of the filling material, immediately, she felt almost the need to jump over that tamed and frilled cloud and feel its softness. Crossing her arms under her ample bust, the mare listened with attenction to what the experienced adventurer had to say, nodding and mumbling, as she tried to remember if she had noticed a shop that would sell such items on the way to the inn, simply confirming his suggestion to bear in mind that little thing before they leave the safe town and be in a forest or along a dusty road without a single blanket or camping utensils. "Nope, that would not be nice." thought her, imagining to use her green tunic as blanket, staining it with dirt and mud...

Seeing the man to yawn and proceeding to unfasten his boots, she took the chance to use the object of her temptation since she noticed it: the in-room bathing river ignoring the common term bath tub. <<Well... since you are going to sleep and not going to use the water room, i'll try that indoor river>> said her with a giggle turning on her hooves, making her brown tail and mane to wave in the warm air of the room and, before disappearing into the candle-lit room, moved the curtain so that she could have a bit of privacy for herself.

The Indoor river

With the dirty imageries of the inn replaced by curiosity, Nana approached the wood and iron pit in the center of the room, large enough to contain two humans in amorous interactions, her eyes wandered on the smoothly riveted surfaces, making it free from thorns, spikes or any other harmful and unpleasant remaining of its crafting. Nearby the bigger pit, she spotted a barrel that, at the touch, appeared containing warm water. Checking the curtain one last time and making sure that the man would not see a thing if not the tip of her hooves thumping and clicking on the floor, the mare started to undress. At first, the thin green tunic-dress that covered her, best described as two big aprons sitched together, lost its tight-fitting appearance with a snap of two knots on her sides, that allowed her to feel less constrained on her still soup-stuffed belly. With care, she removed it from the neck and tossed it to a nearby stool. The second layer of clothing she choose to wear consisted in an anonymous dull-gray one-piece bra and a pair of shorts that tightly yet comfortably molded her geneours bottom, feeling and acting as a second-skin, smoothing even more the round bubbles of her ass. Almost with uncertainess, uncertainess immediately washed away by the thought of a warm bath in that new marvel, she bent her arms on her back, grabbing the bra on her back and pulling it upward, making particular care not to end entangled in an intricate knot made of her hands, her mane and the rather elastic material of the bra. With a sigh of pleasure immediately sucked by her locked mouth, the mare took a deep breath, feeling her unrestrained breasts to feel the open air after so long, remembering their weight without the tightness of an holding harness. Immediately after, her fingers moved to the upper hem of the shorts-pants she wore, bending forward and kneeling, smoothly falling over her soft coat.

Now nude and in front of that mysterious tub, Nana leaned closer to the riveted rim and, making particular attenciton not to slip, moved her smooth legs over the edges, until she sat into the tin, feeling a cold shiver running from her bottom as it touched the empty floor. Puzzled, she searched for a way to fill the tub with the nearby warm water source, until a brass cog near a pipe was noticed and, after an unsuccessful pull and an equally unsuccesful push, a simple turn allowed the water to leak and pool into the tub, causing a surprised sqeak from the filly. As the warm water pooled and started to raise, she felt its warmth to touch her legs and bottom <<...ooohhh....>> sighed her in marvel as it pooled more and more, now making a clear splashing sound. Soon the filling-keg stopped leaking its warm waters causing the mare to cock her head in curiosity at the seemingly self-aware item; with a shrug, she made her bottom slip further into the tub, feeling the warm water to touch her neck and chin, emitting a low and pleasured moan.

Opening her eyes, Nana spotted a pink, squared brick nearby; with pouted lips, she grabbed that curious building tool but as soon as her water-filled fingers grabbed it, it squished away from her grasp << YIKES!>>, yelped her as the strange brick splashed into the tub. Her hands immediately went to the search of that curious pink thing in the waters, puzzled and equally amazed at that strange thing, smiling with pride when, finally, she managed to hold it tightly in her hands bringing it to the surface. It was simply a pinkish brick, seemingly made of the same material candles are made but... "is that... rose scent?" thought her as she sniffed it, feeling a dense, powerful rose and flowered scent filling her nostrils. "what's that thing about?" thought her as she was about to place that thing at its original place, but as she passed it from an hand to the other, her eyes noticed a thin layer of... "bubbles? what the..." bubbles that thickened and multiplied as she stroked the brick in her palms, also feeling a sense of cleaniness and softness in her hands <<oh!>> with a smile, she passed the brick on her arm, witnessing the same bubbles to dance over her brown coat... <<THERE IS A BRICK THAT SMELLS LIKE FLOWERS AND CLEANS THE COAT!>> said her loudly, sharing her discovery with the adventurer in the nearby, acting like a child rather than an adult in an adult-fun inn.

Bran watched as his fellow adventurer slipped into the watercloset, past the curtains, and waited a moment until he was sure he could hear the rustling of her clothes. Bran's dull eyes sharpened, and fixed on his hat that sat slumped over. Quickly, quietly, and covertly, the swordsman tip-toed over to his hat, and pulled it up, revealing a large bag of gold pieces. His face was illuminated by their glow, and his smile crept from ear to ear. "Damn dwarves never know when to stop drinkin!" He thought to himself. "That dull bastards probably sittin' at the front desk not knowin how he can pay his whores" And with that, he let out a chuckle which he quickly tried to stifle with his hands. He waited again, silently, for any sign that Nana may come out from behind the curtains. Once he was sure she would not, he put his hat back over his pilfered prize, and went back over to the bed. The calloused soles of his feet pressed against the cold hardwood, and it sent a brief shiver up his spine.

He sat at the bed, sinking into its comfort. Bran had taken off his shirt before he started hearing Nana inside the water closet, and had just begun with his pants. It was only the rustling of clothes, the unclasping of a bra. But this alone brought thoughts to Bran's head, thoughts he immediately tried to push away. She had such an innocence around her that while at first Bran had found annoying, but in the moments of her undressing in the other room, only made her more appealing to Bran. She was inexperienced, a novice perhaps. He could teach her a few things, he mused. Bran shook his head, and got up, starting to pace about the room. This may become a problem for Bran, he had shared many nights with fellow adventurers and it usually ended with his head on a chopping block or a wanted poster. Female adventurers were not to be trifled with, as Bran found he often underestimated them. "It's just the hotel gettin to ya lad.." He had thought, as he finally managed to slip off his own pants.

He had not looked at himself in a mirror since earlier in the day. Not often did he really get to. Not often did he really want to. He looked up and down his now naked body. His face was scraggly, his hair was unkempt and rough. His eyes had returned to their dullness, no light seeming to reflect off of them at all. His body was fit and lean, like all adventurers, however his height made him look more lanky than strong with his clothes on. Without them, his body seemed more sculpted and toned, but not beautiful. His body was covered in burns and scars. A large, red gash cut into his chest, in between the hair that covered most of it. His right arm had three long scratches across the shoulder, his left was adorned with a Lichtenberg Figure that went all the way down to his forearm. His naked body was like a map, cutting through time and space, showing the history of the swordsman for all who may ever get this close to him. It was his eternal, solemn reminder of what he was. A swordsman. Nothing more.

Bran was, as he always seems to be, lost in thought, when he heard the commotion from the other room. <<It's called soap ya daft filly and ya rub it on yer body!>> he called back to her. <<Sweet Gods, just don't break anything. I doubt we could pay to replace even one of these fuck paintings!>> he said, motioning towards all the debauchery, for nobody to see.

Nana's ears perked up as she discovered that that little brick of scented substance, that she would rather mistake for being a piece of cheese, is the actual Sòp she always heard of, but never managed to have one in her hands. <<Don't worry, don't worry, there's nothing that...>> replied her, still, the piece of soap slipped from her hands and splashed on the water, again. After she managed to get her hands on the slippery thing, the filly spent few minutes solely by passing the smooth surface of the soap over her brown coat, looking at the magic born of bubbles trough her hairs and the smell of flowers that seemed to be trapped with a curse within the whiteish cube "Alchemy. Of course" thought her one last time. She remained in the room-river until the water started to cool off and, before getting colder, she brushed her long man, sighing at the feeling of the delicate sound emitted by the foam that so gently crackled and popped near her ears; once satisfied, she closed her big brown eyes and and her nostrils and slid her bottom forward, allowing all of her body to be cuddled by the still warm waters. Standing up with a gasp, Nana took a deep breath, feeling the water to fall from her shapes in streams and droplets. Passing her hands from her forehead, she combed her long mane backward and delicately wringed it, same for her long tail; with care and balance, she bent over the rim of the tin she bathed into and, stretching her arm, grabbed a white towel that lied, perfectly folded, nearby. Opening it, she spotted the usual patter of decorative hearts and, with a smile, she rinsed her still dripping coat. Feeling a deep sense of cleaniness, the mare yawned and scratched her eyes "It has been a long day nonetheless, we should sleep soon" tought her while passing the towel trough her damp mane. Tossing it where she found it, she grabbed her shorts/panties and, hoof after hoof, pulled them up to her loins, with a little bit of friction as she was still moist; still, with a sigh, she managed to pull them up and cover the orbs of her shapely bottom, careful to move away the long hairs of her tail. Same difficulties went for her bra, that folded itself over the line of her chest, making her fear it knotted in a some way but a stronger tug allowed the cloth to fall over her pink nipples, protruding from the soft coat of her chest, and then to the softness of her underbust line. Passing her hands to cup her breasts and bottom, making sure it was adjusted and well-fit, she walked back to the bedroom.

<<That thing was amazing! Have you ever....>> Nana started to say even before she was in the bedroom, but as she was going to just jump over the cloudy bed, she noticed that Bran have got rid of all of his clothes and was now standing there. Before she even had the reflex to turn her gaze away, she couldn't but notice how his body was a living proof of his might as only good warriors carries scars. Bad warriors... dies. In that brief instant, her eyes spotted heavy wounds that still echoed of roars and the clanking of swords. But when she noticed his strong bum, she actually realized it and covered her eyes with an hand and turned her head away <<S-Sorry! Sorry! I... i should have warned my comin' from the warm river...>>

Back
Top Bottom