Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Magic school

Status
Not open for further replies.

winx

Supernova
36dd2a7d51464e87b5a2f1dc74226545.jpg

school rules

All students of Magic school must wear the school badge above at all times or face being throne into the dungeon where you are electrocuted to remind you not to do it again. (Above)

Each student who stays on the campus has there own rooms to protect everyone when or if there powers grow or get out of control whiles they sleep.

Those who travel to school throw the portal daily don't forget to sign in and out so we know who is on campus.

All clubs must be displayed on the notice board to reserve your chosen location.

Due to problems last year no selling photos of your fellow students in the shower.

Any questions about the school rules please come to see me.
Your head master.

Kathrine White was one of the students staying in the dorms but got promotion to leave and help her grandparents at the weekend wuh there magic shop within the near by town from the school. As she walked around to the girls dorm she saw the trees at different stages, proving just how many types of magic users there was within the school and how advance they were already. For an Element user herself it was quite over whelming.

Walking up to a large white marble what was the girls dorm she was over whelmed by the shear size. Walking throw the heavy double doors and straight up the stairs to her room. Each room was meant to be designed for each person, where they were from culture wise plus suited to there magic types. Every member had there own room just incase there powers suddenly grew and put there room mate at risk. Sue to Kathrine being one born with fire abilities it was one of the largest because a fire place and own bathroom was needed. If the power got out of control they need to be close to water to put it out and gain control over there power so it was discovered too dandrous to have the crossing the hall way setting the dorms alight. As she dumped her case next to the dresser she flopped onto her double bed to rest her arms. "I really hate the color pink" She muttered looking at the walls.

It had taken Piros Languere three attempts to get into the magic school. Despite coming from a prestigious magical family he had no real talent of his own. At least, not in casting spells. But his pool of magical energy ran deep and large. So he'd turned to a different skill set, one which had seemed like a cheat at the time but he figured the amount of effort and studying it took to perform a correct summons made him worthy to study here. Still, living in the dorms made him nervous...if someone discovered that all the magic he performed in his practical classes was actually pulled from the creatures he channeled...well...he'd hate to think of the outcome.

He sighed, shaking out of his thoughts and clearing his mind so he could finish his summons for the day. He finished the circle on the floor of his dorm, set out the lit candles and sat in the middle of it, his eyes closed. He focused on the incantation, letting it out in slow perfection until it was complete and he felt the creature slide inside of him. He sighed and smiled, "Hello, thank you for helping me today." he told the fairy residing him, the creature preening under the thanks and attention. The creature was small and provided only enough power to get Piros through his practical classes well enough not to be noticed. Unfortunately for him Fairies had a knack for changing little things...like adding an iridescent shine where his bones lied close to the surface on his skin. Including on his face.

He pouted a little but pulled on a hoodie to cover the changes and shield most of his face, figuring it would be enough to keep the oddness hidden enough as he left his dorm for the day.

Taro Yamada was playing the violin in his dorm room across the hall from Piros's dorm room. He had come to Magic Academy on due to his talent with lightning magic and passed the practical exams easily enough. The written proved more difficult, but Taro managed. He finished playing the violin and the soreness in his fingers screamed at him for a break. Heeding his body's advice he set the bow and instrument aside and decided to get something to eat.

Taro spotted another student in the hall. Hello! Do you know where the cafeteria is? I am starving after violin practice. If you show me I'll buy you lunch?" Taro said with his best dazzling smile to the boy. (Piros)

Zeth said:
Taro Yamada was playing the violin in his dorm room across the hall from Piros's dorm room. He had come to Magic Academy on due to his talent with lightning magic and passed the practical exams easily enough. The written proved more difficult, but Taro managed. He finished playing the violin and the soreness in his fingers screamed at him for a break. Heeding his body's advice he set the bow and instrument aside and decided to get something to eat.

Taro spotted another student in the hall. Hello! Do you know where the cafeteria is? I am starving after violin practice. If you show me I'll buy you lunch?" Taro said with his best dazzling smile to the boy. (Piros)

Piros bristled as he was addressed by another boy. He hadn't met any of his neighbors yet...if he was honest he'd say he'd been avoiding them on purpose. But he was caught now, honestly there was no chance of him just running off now that he'd been spotted and purposefully called out to. He swallowed his nervousness and turned, making sure his hood was lowered enough to hide the shine upon his face. "Um...sure. It's uh...it's just this way." he said, tugging on the long sleeves of his hoodie to hide most of his hands so only his fingertips showed.

He turned in the direction he'd pointed and began to lead the other boy toward the cafeteria, shifting the shoulder bag that held his books (and several small channeling circles on paper) so it would sit more comfortably as he walked. "I...I um, I'm Piros Languere. Who're...who're you?" he asked, trying to at least be polite.

newagefrankenstein said:
Piros bristled as he was addressed by another boy. He hadn't met any of his neighbors yet...if he was honest he'd say he'd been avoiding them on purpose. But he was caught now, honestly there was no chance of him just running off now that he'd been spotted and purposefully called out to. He swallowed his nervousness and turned, making sure his hood was lowered enough to hide the shine upon his face. "Um...sure. It's uh...it's just this way." he said, tugging on the long sleeves of his hoodie to hide most of his hands so only his fingertips showed.

He turned in the direction he'd pointed and began to lead the other boy toward the cafeteria, shifting the shoulder bag that held his books (and several small channeling circles on paper) so it would sit more comfortably as he walked. "I...I um, I'm Piros Languere. Who're...who're you?" he asked, trying to at least be polite.

"Taro Yamada, My focus is lightning and energy related magics. You have an odd aura I must say. What kind of magic do you practice?" Asked Taro. He was curious to why Piros was hiding his fave and hands with a hoodie. Taro felt drawn to Piros, perhaps the fairy's doing. Normally he wasn't this aggressive. While walking he pulled Piros into an aclove and pulled back his hood. "You are shiny," Taro said slightly dumbfounded. He then kissed the other boy.

Zeth said:
"Taro Yamada, My focus is lightning and energy related magics. You have an odd aura I must say. What kind of magic do you practice?" Asked Taro. He was curious to why Piros was hiding his fave and hands with a hoodie. Taro felt drawn to Piros, perhaps the fairy's doing. Normally he wasn't this aggressive. While walking he pulled Piros into an aclove and pulled back his hood. "You are shiny," Taro said slightly dumbfounded. He then kissed the other boy.

Piros nearly tripped over his own feet as the other guy, Taro, pointed out his aura. Most people couldn't get much of a read on him normally, his aura fluctuated so much and so often aligned with the creature inside of him that it was almost as if it were like looking at him through murky water. He did his best to try and laugh it off, hiding his searing blush. "Oh uh...yeah. E-everybody says that. I um...just some basic nature and illusion based stuff." he muttered.

Piros ignored the alcove at first, eager to drop this taller boy off there before he escaped to the library before he went to his first class. However at suddenly being yanked into and having his hood pushed back to reveal the iridescence that glimmered upon his face he gasped and gave a small cry. A cry which was quickly silenced when Taro's mouth descended upon his. Prios' eyes widened in surprise and by instinct he grabbed on to the other boy's shirt. He shivered however and started to push Taro away, blushing furiously. "St-stop! Wha-what're you doing?" he spluttered, his aura flickering as he fought to hold on to the spell binding the creature inside of him.

Kathrine got up off her bed and looked around the grounds, by the time she finished she ended up at the library. While she was here she pulled out the books on nature and how the effect one another as it was a requirement for all students to take a form of nature class practical or theory as all magic is bound to nature one way or another. "Bit of a warning the librarians is glaring at you two so I would lower your voices". Kathrine said to the lads as she sat down at a table "Oh I don't know your name but if you rub a pettle from the large white plant near the window on your skin it will clear up any magical effects what appears on the skin, the yellow one is used in the same way for all kind of burns". She said to Piros. She then opened the book on fire the different in nature and magic.

Asinath moved along the hallway, her dog, Zmo, trotting alongside her. He had a grin on his face, happy to be near his favorite human and not cooped up in that stuffy dorm again. Asinath was a tall, slender young woman with long black hair and a face that looked alert most of the time and bored the rest of the time.
Needless to say, she was pretty.
Water manipulation wasn't a terribly complex skill, but Asinath would be considered one of the best in her class and one of the top elemental manipulators in the school. She was far more capable than most students and was more akin to a magical college student. Her skill has granted her many privileges and a nicer room that she didn't have to share, so she was free to bring as many classmates back to her room as possible to "study" with. She entered the library with Zmo, who sat down at a table. Hearing a commotion, she grinned, her eyes fixated on the two boys and the girl who was staring at them.

newagefrankenstein said:
Piros nearly tripped over his own feet as the other guy, Taro, pointed out his aura. Most people couldn't get much of a read on him normally, his aura fluctuated so much and so often aligned with the creature inside of him that it was almost as if it were like looking at him through murky water. He did his best to try and laugh it off, hiding his searing blush. "Oh uh...yeah. E-everybody says that. I um...just some basic nature and illusion based stuff." he muttered.

Piros ignored the alcove at first, eager to drop this taller boy off there before he escaped to the library before he went to his first class. However at suddenly being yanked into and having his hood pushed back to reveal the iridescence that glimmered upon his face he gasped and gave a small cry. A cry which was quickly silenced when Taro's mouth descended upon his. Prios' eyes widened in surprise and by instinct he grabbed on to the other boy's shirt. He shivered however and started to push Taro away, blushing furiously. "St-stop! Wha-what're you doing?" he spluttered, his aura flickering as he fought to hold on to the spell binding the creature inside of him.

Apparently the alcove was not nearly as private as Taro first thought. The library had a clear view of it and a fellow student (Katherine) even spoke to Piros and Taro. Taro blushed at Piros reaction and said,"What? I thought you wanted this and was using a charm spell on me. I felt drawn to you. Well this is embarrassing. Maybe I should get going. We seem to be on display." Taro scratched the back of his head nervously then stepped away from the alcove and continued toward the cafeteria. He was weary to enter the library right now with the librarians glaring at him.

(Missulena read the first post on the school rules. All students have there own room to prevent accidents in there sleep hurting anyone)

Kathrine looked up to see who it was who entered the library, the first female student she has come across since arriving. Since this was the first day it was for getting use to the school, getting your boundaries so you can find your classroom the next day and of course unpacking.
"If you are looking for the books on the elements, natural or magical I have some here". She said to Asinath. "My name is Kathrine White, I am a first year here".

Zeth said:
Apparently the alcove was not nearly as private as Taro first thought. The library had a clear view of it and a fellow student (Katherine) even spoke to Piros and Taro. Taro blushed at Piros reaction and said,"What? I thought you wanted this and was using a charm spell on me. I felt drawn to you. Well this is embarrassing. Maybe I should get going. We seem to be on display." Taro scratched the back of his head nervously then stepped away from the alcove and continued toward the cafeteria. He was weary to enter the library right now with the librarians glaring at him.

Piros turned a searing red in the face at all the attention they were getting. He flipped his hood back up and looked away from the girl staring at them from the library. He grabbed Taro's hand and dragged him quickly away and toward the cafeteria. Once they were away from the library Piros dropped Taro's hand and he turned toward him, holding onto his wrist as he looked at the other boy. "I...I um. I didn't use a spell. But I uhm...sometimes the spells I...I use they, they give off effects like that to um...certain people. I...I'm sorry." he said, although he nearly smiled. The faerie inside of him liked the attention and was waking up as a result. It wanted more and Piros was having a hard time keeping the creature's personality from influencing his own.

He pointed at the cafeteria up ahead and adjusted his shoulder bag. "The uh...cafeteria is there. Uh...look, don't...don't tell anyone but I um...I soak up magical residue real easy so...so sometimes these things happen. Don't, blame yourself or anything. I uh...didn't mind, I was just...surprised." he said, clasping his hands behind his back and rocking back on his heels. It was a plausible excuse. Or at least one that might be easily believed. It was what his mother had told him to say to the school's faculty when he'd taken his entry exams, and they had believed him without question. So he had confidence that this excuse would pass.

newagefrankenstein said:
Piros turned a searing red in the face at all the attention they were getting. He flipped his hood back up and looked away from the girl staring at them from the library. He grabbed Taro's hand and dragged him quickly away and toward the cafeteria. Once they were away from the library Piros dropped Taro's hand and he turned toward him, holding onto his wrist as he looked at the other boy. "I...I um. I didn't use a spell. But I uhm...sometimes the spells I...I use they, they give off effects like that to um...certain people. I...I'm sorry." he said, although he nearly smiled. The faerie inside of him liked the attention and was waking up as a result. It wanted more and Piros was having a hard time keeping the creature's personality from influencing his own.

He pointed at the cafeteria up ahead and adjusted his shoulder bag. "The uh...cafeteria is there. Uh...look, don't...don't tell anyone but I um...I soak up magical residue real easy so...so sometimes these things happen. Don't, blame yourself or anything. I uh...didn't mind, I was just...surprised." he said, clasping his hands behind his back and rocking back on his heels. It was a plausible excuse. Or at least one that might be easily believed. It was what his mother had told him to say to the school's faculty when he'd taken his entry exams, and they had believed him without question. So he had confidence that this excuse would pass.

Well Taro bought the excuse of soaking up magical energy. This was a magic school after all. Taro could manipulate lightning and read energy to an extent. While soaking up residue is an unusual talent, it isn't unheard of. He bought lunch and sat at a table to continue the conversation. He would buy Piros lunch if allowed. "Well that is an unusual talent," Taro said striking up a conversation. He looked the other boy over and said off offhandedly,"Even without the magical residue you are still cute. You could try soaking up some of my magical residue later."

Zeth said:
Well Taro bought the excuse of soaking up magical energy. This was a magic school after all. Taro could manipulate lightning and read energy to an extent. While soaking up residue is an unusual talent, it isn't unheard of. He bought lunch and sat at a table to continue the conversation. He would buy Piros lunch if allowed. "Well that is an unusual talent," Taro said striking up a conversation. He looked the other boy over and said off offhandedly,"Even without the magical residue you are still cute. You could try soaking up some of my magical residue later."

Piros tried his best not to sigh aloud in relief as the other boy apparently bough his excuse. He fiddled with his hands, a little nervous about Taro buying him lunch but he didn't say anything and simply grabbed a vegetarian option heavy on sweets and fruit to appease the faerie currently riding inside him. He followed Taro over to a table, not really wanting to abandon him and sit by himself since the guy had been nice enough to buy his lunch for him. Still Piros was obviously nervous about being out in the open. He had a fork full of strawberry halfway to his mouth when the brunette called him cute and hit on him so obviously that even Piros couldn't deny it.

His eyes went wide and his fork slid from his fingers to clatter onto his tray before he could catch himself. His cheeks heated up and a flash of magic flared as the faerie inside him sat up in excitement. A burst of flowers began to rain down over Prios' head and he swallowed thickly before he smiled at Taro. "I uh...thanks. You're uh...you're cute too. I uh...I'm not...I'd be okay with...hanging out later. Maybe..."

Yuu sighed as she seemed to make it inside the building, a small notepad in her hand as she looked around and took everything in curiously. She had always wanted some help from other people to understand the control of power even for herself as she stopped and looked down at the ground from nervous and a bit scared already deciding to just think.

Getting no response from Asinath Kathrine wrote down the names of the books and the Authors so she can look them up on the students feeds too find out how useful they found these books she found. If any of them are useful to her lessons she would order the best for her essays and other course work. "Hay you looking for the girls dorm?" Kathrine asked Yuu once she stepped out of the main building.

newagefrankenstein said:
Piros tried his best not to sigh aloud in relief as the other boy apparently bough his excuse. He fiddled with his hands, a little nervous about Taro buying him lunch but he didn't say anything and simply grabbed a vegetarian option heavy on sweets and fruit to appease the faerie currently riding inside him. He followed Taro over to a table, not really wanting to abandon him and sit by himself since the guy had been nice enough to buy his lunch for him. Still Piros was obviously nervous about being out in the open. He had a fork full of strawberry halfway to his mouth when the brunette called him cute and hit on him so obviously that even Piros couldn't deny it.

His eyes went wide and his fork slid from his fingers to clatter onto his tray before he could catch himself. His cheeks heated up and a flash of magic flared as the faerie inside him sat up in excitement. A burst of flowers began to rain down over Prios' head and he swallowed thickly before he smiled at Taro. "I uh...thanks. You're uh...you're cute too. I uh...I'm not...I'd be okay with...hanging out later. Maybe..."

Taro blinked a few times then he clapped. "Wow, if you react that well to a compliment. I wonder what other stimuli can do?" he said with a flirty grin.

Taro then finished his sand which. He spotted Yuu entering the main hall. But before he could invite her over Kathrine greeted her. It is a good thing she found some one to talk too, Being alone on the first day can be scary.

Taro responded to Piros, "Hang out later? I would like that. Maybe I could play my violin for you. Do you play any instrument Piros?" He tactfully changed subject to something more safe to chat about in public.

She slowly looked up to see an older person and by the way she was dressed she shook her head. " I don't know my class..." she wrote showing it to the lady as she quietly waited for a response before adding something else, " I'm new...." holding it up a few minutes.

"I only arrived here an hour ago myself. My name is Kathrine first year. No classes today it's meant for the Dormers to settle in, well I think that's right, its how I read it in the hand book grandfather forced to to read. That and new students to explore. So you got your own room or are you a traveler, dad come here he said its what the one who use the portal are called".

" first year, yuu..." she started slowly writing again before thinking a moment and adding, " no place to go I don't know any of the places...." showing it off again with a sigh as she waited.

"floor to celling windows near the entrance is one of the libraries, think I have seen where the horses live and pet runs but not fully sure, can show you the girls dorm, your room number is on your acceptance letter". Kathrine said, "What I can work out we are in two buildings for the boys and girls, could be wrong not sure how big the place is yet",

" would you maybe want to explore more later?" She offered raising the pad and showing it before ripping it out so she could write another response. Yuu gave a nod and looked around waiting for the other to show her so she could follow

"I think I had better show you the girls dorm, those with a dandrous power have there own bathroom, the rest share. It happened in my grandparents day. Two students powers grew on the day. In the boys down was a boy of fire, his entire boys was covered in flames, as he headed towards the shower room to control the flames, things were catching fire and the dorm was almost lost. In the girls dorm was a girl of lightening, she is also the reason why we have are own rooms, her power got out of control while she slept hurting her roommate, as she went to clean her teeth the skink was metal her power got out of control bouncing off the metal hurting others around her. Once with that power is rumored that there room is covered in wood to protect everyone outside". Kathrine said as they got in site of the large marble building.

Akemi is the newest student of this school; finding this odd since she's attending here in her early 20's, but she rather keep the whole idea in head when entered. This is her first day here, and she wanted to make sure her first day goes pretty well. Akemi was some sort of an antisocial type, since she isn't fawn of being around others all too often.

(So far everyone is on there first day no one has started there classes, Can't move till the others come back
Can you all go into chat and mention what classes suit your characters)

An announcement could be heard throw out the school.
"Welcome to all of the new students. Seems like every year you have all split up to look around. This is good as it will help you throw your school life here. Look at the back of your letters there is a map of the whole school. Each dot is all the new students what could be in your classes this year. Remember you all have a element class. Those with an element power is practical those who don't have a choice to do it in practice or theory. Good luck. Oh one last thing the brightest light is your dorm".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom