Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RyuJunkie's List of Fandoms & Orginal Pairings

xXRyuJunkieXx

Supernova
PLEASE READ MY RULES BEFORE YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT MESSAGING ME. THANK YOU.

Yeah I really don't have a big intro or greeting. Just welcome to my thread. I'm looking for a couple of roleplays to sink my teeth into. Without futher ado here we go.​

Rules

1. No god modding or controlling my characters. That's an obvious rule.

2. I don't care what you are in real life. As long as you are able to play both male and female characters then that's fine with me.

3. I know we all have lives outside the internet but I would like at least one to three replies a week. If you're busy and can't reply let me know.

4. Please for the love of God don't just straight up ditch me. You don't have to give me a reason to drop a roleplay. Just let me know so I'm not here waiting on a reply that I'm not going to get. Usually I'll poke you if you haven't replied in over a week and if I don't hear from you after two weeks to a month I drop the roleplay myself. Also if you do decide to ditch me without saying anything and I see you on here roleplaying you will be put on my block list.

5. Please be committed. DO NOT come to me saying you want to roleplay only to ditch me before we start or after the first post. I consider that wasting my time and I hate it when people waste my time both on the Internet and in real life. After I make an intro post if I don't get a reply within a week I'll poke you and if I don't get a response a week after that poke then I drop the roleplay. To me it's obvious you don't want to roleplay and you just wasted my time.

6. For post length I don't ask for much. I usually try to do two paragraphs. The least I'll take is one. I don't want just a couple of sentences and defiantly no one liners.

6. Please contribute to the plot. If you have any ideas or suggestions don't be afraid to tell me. I don't want to be the only one adding to the plot.

7. This isn't really a rule but I can also to FxFuta and FutaxFuta if you desire that. I barely do MxM though unless I'm craving it or the characters are femboys or traps.

8. Have fun.

IF YOU READ MY RULES POST YOUR FAVORITE COLOR EITHER IN THE SUBJECT OR IN YOUR MESSAGE WHEN YOU PM ME. PEOPLE WHO FAIL TO DO THAT WILL BE IGNORED BECAUSE IT PROVES YOU CLEARLY DIDN'T READ MY RULES.​

What am I craving?

The Legend of Zelda - Really craving for someone to play a more dominate bitchy Zelda. As for plot details we can discuss that. Also the foot play kink WILL BE INCLUDED!!! No compromises at all.

Highschool DxD - I do have a couple ideas for this one.

Fandoms
Pokemon
Metroid
Life Is Strange
RWBY

Infinite Stratos
Red Vs. Blue
Akame Ga Kill (The manga not the anime.)
Lunar Silver Star Story
Lunar II Eternal Blue
Castlevania

Original Pairings

Princess/Servant
Best Friend/Best Friend
Popular Guy/Bullied Girl
Normal Guy/Popular Girl
Normal Guy/Punk Girl
Human/Neko or Kitsune
Female Adventurer/Alraune

Human/Elf
Guy/Harem

I think that about wraps it up. I do have more fandoms than that but I can't think of any more at the moment. So if you have one let me know. I might know it. I guess that's that so if anyone is interested in any of these fandoms or parings, let me know by shooting me a PM. Hope to hear from some of you soon.

Bump. Right now I'm just looking to fill my cravings. Anything else will be ignored. Though I doubt I going to anyone to fill my cravings.

Back
Top Bottom