Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The forgotten girl ( DarkSinZeroZ and nightsorceress)

She smiled at his offers all sounded good to her but then reality snuck she had. Of seen her own body in ten years. What if she was hideous, she would hate for him to see that. "I think I will bath and then come see you once I am all clean," she paused bitting her lip "maybe next time you can help me" she tried to be playful with him

Dante let his shoulder hunch showing that he was a little disappointed. The past months with out a chamber made has left him sexually frustrated and though he wanted to stay seeing that she was still as cute as she was whens she was little made him want to see what was under the clothing even more. Though since she was not a servant or a peasant and more a sorcerer he was brought up to respect her wishes, or most of them anyways. He gave her a small pout "Awwww ok" he teased before he left the room.

Alaina sighed as he left the room. She slowly stripped her old rags and moved over to a mirror she looked at herself for a long moment. She was thin, but her breast where full and round. Her hips where curved she was beautiful but she didn't see herself that way. After a few minutes she might bed to begin to wash herself. Layers of dirt and trim fell from her skin and hair. When she finally clean she stepped out and dressed herself in the new dress the servants had brought for her a beautiful blue colored dress that showed off all her womanly features. She return to his chamber door and knocked before opening it she stood in the door way alittle shy now that she was all clean

Dante was stiiting on the edge of the bed, waiting for her to come out of the room. Once he did, he started to watch her with a new look, she wans't cute. She was beautiful now that she was grown up. It made him want her more then he had before, the small spark he felt inside him was now a full on flame. " you are beautiful" he said as he stood and slowly walked over to her.

She blushed as he called her beautiful. "It's amazing what a bath and some fresh clothes can do" she giggled. She didn't think she was beautiful though. She moved closer to him " I can't wait for you to tell me all you done for 10 years"

"Over the past ten years? Well to be honest after you were gone I was being groomed to take my father's place once he was gone. So there was a lot of teachings and meeting new people, along with fighting both physical and verbal. There have been a few adventure if you want to look at it that way and there were also a few women who came and have gone. Not much to tell really" he said with a soft smile.

"I would say that's a lot to tell." She said softly. Her life over the past ten years was certainly not a lot to tell. "Dante, what happens now?" She had no where to go, no real future. She wasnt sure what was to become of her now.

"Well, you've been locked away for ten years, that means you have no other place to go and no money to do anything with your life and that doesn't give you many options. So there is only one real logical choice. You can stay here in the kingdom with me. Like me father before me and your mother before you I'll be king and you can learn to use your magic and be my sorceress and we can take it from there. I mean who know I may keep my promise that I made back then" he said with a smile, his eyes still looking her over.

As he spoke she was afraid he would kick her out. That he would have no use for her now. But as she listen to the words she almost couldn't believe it. "Dante I would love to stay here. But you are king now I don't want to be a burden for you or cause you any trouble. Are you sure your ok with this"

"Of course you can stay here. You can learn to use your magic, be an adviser to the king, which is me, and you wouldn't be a burden.I mean if you don't want that I could strap you to the bed and have some fun with you but I don't know what your into so I'm not sure if you would like that or not" he said to tease her a little.

He was certainly making a lot of jokes about having his way with her. She wasn't sure how she felt about that. She had been locked away for 10 years and she needed time to find herself now and to understand the world. And she still had to figure out why this happen to her in the first place. "I want to stay here it's the only home i have ever known and you are the only friend. I have I don't want to leave you"

He could tell that his constant jokes about seeing her naked and having sex with her was making her uncomfortable. "I'm sorry about the all the sex jokes and the likes. After you left and I started to show an interest in women, my father threw girl after girl to me. I had feelings for you and he hoped to make me forget all about you by me having countless women at my disposal. If I'm being honest, all he managed to do was give me a very high sex drive. So I apologize for that since I can loss my self from time to time around a beautiful girl such as your self" he said with a soft sigh." I told you already, you are free to stay here with me in the castle, so I'll have a room made up for you, right next to mine so you'll be close to me at night in case you need me"

Alaina sighed softly she did not mean to make him feel uncomfortable. "I am sorry I guess I forgot that you have changed also. It has been 10 years for the both of us and we have lived that time in very different ways." She paused and smiled a bit "thank go for making sure I have a room close to yours. Right now you are the reason I feel safe. I am still a little afraid I can end up back in the dugeon." She took few steps closer to him she leaned in and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek. "Thank you for making me feel safe"

"You have no need to be sorry at all, as I said, we'll blame my father. He's the one who locked you away and made it so that I would have all the sex I could want when I was going through puberty and developed a high sex drive." He watched her as she moved closer to him and leaning over to give him a kiss on the cheek. With her being so close after all this time, and now that she was clean, Dante reached for her and placed his hands on her hips"If it would make you feel safer, you could just sleep in here, in my bed with me". He knew she was still nervour about being around him since her power was linked to her emotions so carefully he pulled her towards him till she was on hip lap and moved his face closer to hers"I'll never put you back in the dungeon, I'll make it a royal decree that you are to never see those rooms again. but that kiss on the cheek.... I think you can do better then that can't you?" he asked with a soft smile as he moved his lips against her, kissing her gently as though he were afraid he might break her.

He was right was neither of there faults that his father did the things he did. She just wished she knew why. At his offer for her to spend the night in his chambers she wanted to say yes but before she could be drew her closer her body pressed to his. In just that simple act it cause her whole body to tingle like she was me t to be in his arms. Then he kissed her it was sweet and gentle just as he always was to her. It made her want more. Unsure because she had never kissed anyone before and he had lots of practice slowly she kissed him back. Kissing like this awakened something inspired de her and before she knew she was passing a vision of the day she locked in the dungeon to Dante.

She playing in her bedroom when suddenly the king burst throw the door grabbing her by her hair dragging out of her all the way the dugeon. She was crying and screaming the whole way. He then roughly tied the cloth around her eyes and then threw her into the cell.

Alaina didn't even realize as she kissed Dante that she was passing on this memory to him

When she started to kiss him back, Dante took that as he acceptance of him and rolled as he leaned back so she would be laying on her back and he would be over her. He started to see a vision in his head but didn't understand why he was seeing it or how. He tired to put it to the back of his head as they kissed. He broke from her lips only so he could kiss along her jaw line and moved to her neck, his hands moving from her waist slowly up to her breasts. "You must have felt so horrible that day... I want to make you feel better" he whispered to her softly.

She was lost in his kiss and didn't realize he was moving her to back until she felt the softness of the bed touch her back. She was getting lost in his touch and kiss. Being with him this close was awakening the feeling that they were suppose to be together. She felt it as a child like he was her destiny but she was not sure he felt the same about her. She wanted to give in it the reality was she could hurt him her magic was unstable right now. "Dante you have to stop" she said softly "I could hurt you please" there was real worry in her eyes

He kept his hands moving along her body till he had them on her breasts, slowly his fingers curled around the cloth that covered them, pulling it down to free her chest as she spoke. He could see the worry in her eyes, but Dante wasn't who he was if he didn't take the risk and kept pulling the top of her dress down."I'm willing to risk it. thoughts of you filled my mind for ten years, and now that your back, I dont want to wait any more to be as close to you as I can be" he said smiling "Dont make me stop please". Once he had the top of her dress down enough, he placed his hands on her bare breasts as he went back to kissing her neck" you could, but you might not" he whispered.

What was he doing to her her, her body felt like it was on fire as he began to remove her dress from her firm breasts. As he touched them her nipples became hard. She had to close her eyes a moment as everything he was doing was making her loose focus. "Dante please, I do t want my first time to have to worry about hurting you" she tried to focus her mind again "please I can already feel myself loosing control"

He started to fondle her breasts, massaging them and gently playing with her nipples. His lips roaming her neck with kisses and gentle bites. He heard her plea to stop but he didn't, she's been locked away for so long that he thought that what she was feeling was a natural body reaction since it was her first time being felt like this unless the guards had touched her."It not you loosing control, your just nervous, its ok, just let it take over"

He certainly had a lot of experience with sex as he knew just what to do to make her body feel like it was on fire. She tried to do as he said and let the feelings take over. She focused on the feeling like her body was on fire that tingling she sensation she felt. But as she did her skin grew warmer, and warmer until it grew so hot it was like she was really on fire. Alaina's fears had come true, her magic was out of control and she could now easily burn Dante if he didn't stop.

Dante could feel her body getting warmer and took it as a sign that she was getting turn on from his kisses and his touch. Slowly he moved his kisses lower to her breasts. "Just take nice easy slow breaths ok?" he asked before he lit his lips hover over one of her nipples, his tongue flicking out to lick it before he started to suck on it even though it was getting warmer and warmer.

Alaina could feel how warm her body was getting. She needed to control it but she knew she couldn't not with what he was doing to her. She gently pushed Dante off of her "Dante I can't I am going to hurt you" she said softly as she sat up cover herself once again. She couldn't look at him she was afraid she had made him angry. A question popped into her mind one she knew she had to ask even if he did anger him. "Dante have you ever made love, not just sex but actually loved the person you were with"

Dante sat up and gave a small pout when covered herself but then shook his head" Made love to some one? Honestly no, I mean to make love to some one would mean that I would have to love some one, and that hasn't happened yet besides you when we were little but as I said before I though you were gone for good till now"

Alaina looked at him smiling softly at him. "I want my first time to be with someone I love, and I would like them to love me back. And I think deep down you would like to experience that too not just sex on a physical level but an emotional one to." She hoped he understood what she was saying "let us see if we can get that point again, I loved you as child but that was many years ago" she paused and looked down tears now in her eyes. " and to be honest after years of being locked away in the dark, I feel I am broken and I am afraid I might not be able to love, or I may not be loved in return"

Back
Top Bottom