Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The forgotten girl ( DarkSinZeroZ and nightsorceress)

darksinzeroX

Super-Earth
It had been months since Dante had became king after his father had passed away. Running the castle wasn't something he was fond of, but was raised since birth on how to do so. To Dante, running the kingdom was important but it was dull. There wasn't much adventure for him while he sat on the thrown, answering the requests of the towns folk and dealing with the politics of his council. Of course there were days where he was able to train with the knights which was the most action he got to see since he was king now. It wasn't that there wasn't adventure to be had, it was that his father left so suddenly that he wasn't taught everything about the castle and the kingdom with its secrets and he had to figure them out on his own, which took most of his time when he should have free time.

Thankfully, the day started off quietly. Dante was thinking that he may have had time to himself for once, the first time in months. Those hopes were taken away when a guard had came to him explaining that kitchen servant was ill and could no bring some girl her food. He wasn't aware that there was a girl that needed food brought to her every day and asked about her, the guard himself knew nothing about her. Dante had no choice but to turn to his advisers who knew very little, only that his father had locked a young girl in the deepest part of the dungeon for reasons they themselves didn't know. No one in the castle could give him a viable answer as to who the girl was and why she was there which one left him only option. He waited in his thrown room while some guards brought the girl to him so he could get some answers directly from her.

Alaina had lived in the dungeon since she was 8 years old. Still remember the day she was taken there. She was playing in the castle court yard with a boy who was about 5 years older than she was he was kind to her and was dearest friend. When suddenly two guards came and removed her from the court yard. Her mother was in tears as she covered her daughters eyes and Alaina was left in total darknes. Alaina never knew why she brought to the dungeon the only thing her mother told her was only the king or the kings bloodline could remove it. Alaina had remained in the dungeon with her mother for 4 years until her mother suddenly passed away.

Now suddenly for the first time in 10 years Alaina was being removed from her prison. She felt large hands grab and she was being dragged some where. She was not sure where. She was afraid. Suddenly they stopped and she was left trembling where she stood.

Ren looked at the girl that they brought to him. He couldn't put his finger on it but she looked very familiar, he didn't know why. When she stood in front of him took in a deep breath and let it out slowly" I'll take your bindings off if you can answer my questions. They aren't hard, so they should be easy to answer. 1. who are you? 2. Why were you locked in my dungeon with no knowable knowledge of you being there or the reason why? No one knows why you were there, only that they had to bring food to you for years. My third question is if I take the bindings off you, including that blind fold, well you be a threat to me or anyone in my kingdom?" he asked her as he sat before her.

With having no sight her sense of hearing was greatly improved. She could hear the mans breathing. After listening to his words he seemed just as confused as she was. "Sir, I have never meant any harm to anyone. I grow up in the castle with my mother she was the kings sorceress and then one day I was locked away with no reason why. I lived there for 10 years until today" she spoke very softly afraid her answers were not what he wanted to hear but it was the only answers she had

He shook his head a little with a little confusion." There once was a girl here who was 8, her mother was indeed my father sorceress and adviser, though I was told she had ran away and when they found her she was taken by wolves in the woods. There wasn't much of a body to burn and her mother passed away with the greif of losing her only daughter." he said as he let out a sigh. "You mean to tell me that you are the little girl that I used to play with in the court yard when we were younger? Can you prove this to me some how?"

She was shocked when he identified himself as the boy she use to play with. " Dante?" She whispered more to herself then to him. She had to search her memory to try to think of something. " we were playing one day running through the court yard when one of horse broke away and was charging towards me, you threw me out of the way of the horse to keep me safe. After that you told me you would always be there to make sure I was safe."

Listening to her tale caused him to remember the day that she spoke of. After it had happened it was the big news around town.Anyone who was in the village or the court yard would know that story. " there were guards and servants there that day who could have told you what happened. Your going to need to do much better then that." he said to her softly though he let his suspicion be heard in his voice. Dante had to think for a moment " there were times Alaina and I were alone, if you can tell me three things that happened during those times, depending on what they are I may or may not believe you"

Alaina had to stop and think a moment what had they shared that no one else would have known about. "When we were younger and your father would go away for long times you would sneak into my room at night, we would talk or play." She paused knowing that was pretty harmless. "You were with me the first day my magic appeared, we were pretending you were a knight trying to save me from a monster suddenly a real monster appeared you were the one to quickly realize I had created it and you kept me calm so I can focus on making it go away." The last one she did not want to share so everyone could hear so she stepped closer to him and whispered so only he could hear her "they day before I was locked away we were sitting under the large willow tree just talking as we often did and you leaned over and kissed and told me someday I was going to be the girl you were going to marry"

Dante was brought up to be proper, not to act childish even when he was excited. The stories that she told him made him certain that she was who she said she was. He slowly stood from his thrown and moved to her. Once he got to her he started to take off the shackles and her bindings" I can't believe its you, what the hell happened? Why didn't you try to get to me?" he asked as he reached for her blind fold to take it off her.

Alaina wanted to cry for joy when he believed her. She had missed him dearly and she couldn't believe she would finally be able to see her friend again. She was trembling as he removed her restrains wanting them gone for so long. "I tried to call for you but it never worked. I was so afraid and so lonely for so long" she stopped talking as he removed the blindfold. For the first time in 10 years she would be able to open her eyes. She slowly began to open them her bright purple eyes locked on his face "Dante" she smiled seeing his face again he was so handsome now. But soon the bright light was to much for her eyes and she had to close them again "it's so bright"

"I never knew, other wise I would have done something sooner" he said with a sigh hearing that she called for him "Well your out now, and your not going back in, I can promise that.. unless you want to be in some kinky way" he teased a little. He smiled when she looked at him, seeing her purple eyes for the first time in ten years. They were still as beautiful as they were when they were kids."Of course it'll be to bright. you've had your eyes covered for a very long time. it'll take some getting used to"

She couldn't help but smile at his little joke he was still the same, always teasing, but now he was grown and the king. There had been so much she had missed. She tried to open her eyes again she still could not get over how handsome he was. But soon it became to bright for again. And she had to close her eyes once more. "Dante this room is far to bright for me right now is there somewhere I can go that's a bit darker." She asked softly she knew he was a busy man now and she didn't want to be a burden on him but there was no way she could stay in the thrown room. She needed to get use to light again slowly.

Dante looked around the room and nodded. " sure, Come with me" he said as he took her hand leading her out of the room. His advisers knew that he should be left alone and they could take care of things till they come back. While he held her hand he took her through the castle till they got to his own bed room. Once they were in the room he drew the curtains to make the room dark. The room was pitch black, except for the fire in the fire place lighting up the room a little " here, try this"

Alaina was greatful when he took her hand and led her through the castle. She kept her eyes closed the entire time relieing on him to guide her where they were going. She felt him stop and knew they had to be where going. She slowly open her eyes and and looked around the right on. "Thank you this is much better." Her eyes landed on him again "I have missed you so much"

He smiled at her and gave her a small laugh" Oh really? you missed me so much? well for sometime who missed me so much, you sure seem to be standing in place a lot, if I was you I would have probable ran and hugged you by now, or more who knows" he teased and smiled at her

She looked down and sighed softly. "You don't know how much I wanted to hug since the moment I realized it was you." She paused still she could not bring herself to look up at him. "But it's been 10 years, I am not sure if that is apperate to do now. For one thing you could be married, another is your king now, the rules are probably far different now, we no longer silly little children"

Dante had crossed his arms and shook his head. He actually started to tap his foot" Well, we are alone here, no one would see you hug me or anything else" he said with a smile " as for being married, I'm not, after all I did make a promise didn't I?" He gave her a wink as spoke referring to what she whispered to him moments ago " plus, I'm king now, I can break the rules if I want to"

Alaina looked up at him when he said that. She slowly moved from her spot across from him, moving closer and closer. When she was standing right in front of him she paused searching his face making sure this was still ok. And then slowly she wrapped her arms around him hugging him for the first time in 10 years.

He smiled when she hugged him. She felt so thin and frail in his arms as he hugged her back. A thought had came to him, now that they were order and both alive the could do more with each other then just playing in the court yard, more adult things. He pictured himself throwing her onto the bed and having his way with her, but that was partly due to how many days he had gone with out the touch of a women since his chamber maid had gotten sick and passed away and hasn't seen one he fancied enough to replace her. His thoughts cause him to start growing harder, slightly blushing when he realized that she would feel it since they were hugging so close.

Alaina rested her head against his chest breathing in his scent deeply. She could feel his strong chest and could hear his heart beating. She finally felt safe in arms. She felt something hard pressing against her and blushed when she realized what it was. She slowly pulled away from. Looking him in the eyes "Dante, I know we're are no longer children and I want so much more from you then just being friends, and I having a feeling you feel the same. but it has been 10 years and I know we have both changed, can we get to know each again before we act on any other feelings." Her eyes searching for understanding from him

He let her go and re adjusted his pants to make himself more comfortable" I get it, no worries" he said with a smiled, looking into her eyes. He decided to tease her a little" or you're just a little scared" he winked at her" or just want to freshen up first since you've locked up for so long"

There was fear in Alaina's eyes but not fear of him. "I am afraid, afraid I will hurt you. I haven't used my magic in 10 years and my magic is linked to my emotions" she new very well that being physical with him would be emotional. She tried to lighten the mood a bit "but I could use some freaking up regardless"

He smiled at her and took her by the hand and brought her to a bathing room that was attached to his room." that's fine, I guess I'll just have to wait for another chance to see just how much you've grown into a women" he teased. " I can have a servant help you if you want and I'll have them bring you something to wear beside those rags" he offered as he headed to leave the room.

She was greatful the chance to bath. It had been so long since she had a proper bath. She looked around the room a little as they enter it had everything she needed. When he turned to leave she was a little afraid since she felt safe around him. "Will you be in you chambers when I am done?"

" If you want me to be in my room when your done, I can be. if you want me to keep the door open so you can see me thats fine to." he said with a smile as he stood by the door" or if you wanted me to I could stay in here with you, I wouldn't peak" he said in a playful voice, knowing full well he would peak and she would know he would to." Or if you really wanted I could help you wash up while we talked and we learned about each other again"

Back
Top Bottom