Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I have a weird request, Adventure Time (check last post)

Death by orgasm

Supporter
Supporter
Hey BM,

I figured this is the Short Term request thread, so it'd best to keep things brief. I'm basically craving two things: incest, a steamy and seductive relationship developing between a daughter and father. I have a few basic ideas for a more Daddy dom, or full on Dom situations. If this is something that interests you at all, I'd be happy to discuss ideas via PM.

I'm also just craving an busty Asian teen, for any situation really. I have no solid ideas in mind, I can always help brainstorm up something original that we'll both enjoy. I know that this part is especially vague, but I could do almost any pairing/plot with a confident and competent partner if you don't mind playing an ample-chested Chinese/Jap/Vietnamese/etc.

You could easily convince me to let you play a thin and super petite character as well, or any ethnic/cultural character as well. But I would like them to have some sort of foreign/ethnic identity.

Only message me if you're a multi-para literate role player, who can hold their end of a role play. I tend to write around 5-6 paragraphs if I have someone who is a great partner, I post a few times a week on average. I have no kinks, so I'll get all sorts of dirty with you. You can view my full thread here.

FRESH PLOTS:

With Great Power
(Black Spiderman/Venom Sybiote x Black Cat (played by Natalie Dormer, so gud right?): physical/emotional abuse, exhibitionism, public sex, rough/violent sex, superpowers, choking, beating, tendrils/tentacles )

This is only a basic idea, that we can expand on with. We can set up the relationship however we want, the original idea was for a more of a bad relationship, or we can even go more master x slave if you don't mind.

Where Black Cat and Peter have always had this on-again/off-again romantic fling. The idea for the story, is that Peter is being corrupted by Vemon, I was thinking there would be some significant event, like Spidey throwing a gang of thugs off some roof, diving down to grab whatever loot/technology that they stole. Lets the thugs crashing/exploding onto the ground before.

There's a huge public outcry, Peter is relatively indifferent with the negative press, and continues on this careless anti-hero path. Black Cat tries to talk some sense into him, and we can really take it from any direction from there really.

Daddy's Trailer Toilet
(Incest, scat, pissplay, prostitution, stockholm syndrome, abuse, degradation, rough sex, rimming, musk, sweat, begging, stretched out holes.)

This is really just a simply, straight-forward plot where YC would be the daughter/granddaughter/niece to any hyper-abusive family figure. Living in a super impoverish and run down rural area money and jobs are few and far, with horrendous wages.

MC would have started pimping out YC across various local parks to pay for food, rent, drugs, to use Doug's jetskis, to get a snack from the corner store. YC would be the means of acquiring anything that our characters could want. Sure MC has cash, but that's not the point of YC being the town-dump.

I have a very specific idea about how I like this story to start, with YC waking up before MC does, her 'job' is to wake up MC the 'right way.' Crawling up into his sheets: if hes on his stomach, you start with licking his asshole, and if he's on his back you start with this cock and balls. After he cums in your mouth, he empties his bladder down YC's throat. After a sloppy morning rimjob? You're gonna be getting something heavier to eat. We call this breakfast.

I plan on YC being as young as the site allows, but she'd be more casual and (semi-)willing to do nearly anything that MC or other locals demand of her. She's known for being able to take it all, whether she likes it or not. But YC would have a sense of pride about being the most popular teenage in the county, despite the reasons why.

[This plot is obviously heavy with the kinks, but to me it needs the toilet play elements. That's what makes it fun.

I would also like to try a variant of this idea where I'm the sub, in either a Mxf or a Fxm situation. You'd need to be a spectacular writer/dom]

Last edited:
RE: Needing a beautiful Asian/ethnic teen~ you need to be lit. & creative

Hey Ladies of BM,

I'm still looking for a nice busty (or petite) Asian teen for any pairing/setting/plot line. If you're a great writer, message me any idea, and I should jump right on board. Send me something worth reading, and I'll return the favor.

Bump! Just added two new plots--bring me your own ideas!

Bump! Bring me your original ideas/plots that you're craving!

Bump! Bring me any beautiful woman with a solid idea~

Bring me your exotic and foreign Character with your best idea! We'll hammer out the kinks. ;)

Hit me with your best ideas!

Give me your steamiest and most enticing pairings and plot ideas via PM. ;3 lit to lit+ only

Back
Top Bottom