Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alpha Blue: Sleazy Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeth

Supernova
The adventurers are either having a good time on Alpha Blue.

Then in walks one of the sexiest women they've ever seen. She's wearing a translucent red dress that reveals her amazing body. This vision of loveliness sits down by herself and orders a drink from the waitress. Even the waitress seems to be flirting with her! Before the waitress leaves, the beauty hands her a small, gleaming diamond as payment.

A moment later you are given your drink of choice. The waitress says,
"Compliments of the lady," and motions to Serene with a no. Serene gives you a wink. What do you do?

Xanxia

Surprised, but secretly pleased to see her interest, I smile at her and lift the glass of Milky Way Lemon-Lime Creamcicle Santorum Slime to my lips, sipping the long strands of viscous white fluid. Then before I gulp, I show her I keep it on my tongue before moaning with the tasty slime slipping down my throat.

Not sure if she wants more, I lift one eyebrow questioningly.

Believing the lady has either has dubious fashion sense or wants something more than an evenings company the priest gets up and joins her at her table carrying the drink with him.

Thank you how are you doing this cycle?

Esme

I am pretty fucking sloshed at this point, and when I get a drink from vision of sexy curves and ass in a dress that I am amazed doesn't tear when she walks, there is only one thing to do.
Downing half of the Black Hole Kiwi Margarita Vortex, I sway, wobbling slightly, over to the table where she's sitting. Oh, she's such a hottie. A quick lurch onto a seat next to her, my secondary arms barely in control, and I lean to the the side engaging my characteristic drunken charm.

"Hiiiya... (hic) you, uh, you gotta nice ass... 'S super sexy..."

I try my best not to slip off my stool again, only managing by folding forwards onto the table.

The woman introduces herself as Serene. Apparently she is a wealthy Socialite looking for a good time. A really good time. All THREE of you wind up going back to her place to have an orgy.

A brunette woman in head-totoe skintight black leather walks into Serene's suite and up to the adventurers who are still sleeping it off. She introduces herself as code name: Angel Eyes. She informs the party that the girl they were carousing with last night was a Federation agent, like herself. Unlike Angel Eyes, Serene was intentionally infected with a sexually transmitted disease cooked up in a Federation lab. It doesn't affect the host (Serene), but those who've contracted it will be little more than walking vegetables in 24 hours. Angel Eyes reassures them that the antidote will be released into their bloodstream remotely… but only if they complete a high priority mission. Failure will leave the party ruined as adventurers for life.

As a bonus, she's willing to give these out-of-their-league spacers something of value right now. A Motion sensor - it's badly acid-burned but reliable.

The mission is to destroy a rogue slut series replicant named Ilsa SS.

(OOC: I only skipped ahead like that to get the mission started. I won't be doing that again.)

"Of course if you had only asked I would have likly helped you to begin with your problem you have resorted to some rather extreme measures in order to gain my cooperation... Have you never heard of the word please?"

He goes to read her mind attempting to access a few things.

What the antidote is, her truthfulness, where she and any of her associates are based out of because assassinations sometimes happen.

Xanxia

"What he said..." I say, and also nod, still trying to get myself together. "Not sure what use I could be, but..." trying to think about what I heard about Federation agents, code names, and the whole kind of meet and greet with the blackmailing... and of course rogue replicants, about the slut series, and someone named Ilsa SS.

"... Yeah. What part of her needs to be destroyed? Her businness? Her being free? Or the part that is a replicant? Would making her forget something help, or the Federation wants her basically disintegrated? I am soo not the man for that one."

" You have no idea what a Slut Series is? I doubt a simple please would do. Well the why we want Illsa destroyed simple. This particular replicant went crazy about a week ago and has already attacked - and in one case killed - a key member of Space Parliament. The Federation has deemed Ilsa SS a threat to ultra-national security and wants her ventilated… permanently," said Angel Eyes. "I already booked you a passage to Al Raza where she is hiding. Here is a file on Ilsa SS," she explains giving a digital dossier to you all.

Ilsa SS is a replicant. She thinks for herself, cares for herself, has her own emotions, beliefs, principles, morals, and so on… just like a human being. Ilsa is part of the SS or "slut series" of replicants who would not only have sex with random dudes without making a fuss but would actually enjoy herself while performing all manner of lewd and lascivious acts.

The slut series of replicants are put out by the Tyrion Corporation. Their motto is More Fuckable Than Human. Because the majority of pleasure models are built on an aluminum chassis and have limited artificial intelligence and built-in sensitivity, they're considered mostly harmless. Tyrion Corp, on the other hand, decided to build a sex-bot that could really take the abuse these machines would be subjected to on frontier worlds. Their solution was to build the slut series with a vibratium
chassis. The upside is that SS replicants can really take a beating and keep on sucking and fucking. The downside is that when they go rogue (which only happens about 5% of the time), slut series can dish out the pain they're so used to getting.

Specifically, Ilsa SS (she would just call herself Ilsa) is a tall, shapely, blonde haired, blue-eyed Scandinavian sexbot with Juggernaut class boobs, an insatiable desire for degrading, humiliating sexual perversions, and a penchant for ruthless efficiency. Now you see why the federation strong armed a bunch of random spacers into doing their dirty work.

Angel Eyes's already booked them passage aboard the Sleazoid Express for Al Raza, a desert world they've heard of been never been to.
Probably.

It takes approximately 4 hours to reach Al Raza from where the PCs are currently stationed.

To Lillith's boy: You successfully read Angel Eye's mind. She is being 100% truthful about all of this. The antidote is a complex remote frequency from Serenity. Angel Eye's doesn't actually understand how it works. They have no permanent safe house but are working out of a flea bag motel in the station. You have the adress. She also thinks Esme is hot.

{ooc: Each of you has a 1 in 6 chance of having had some escapade on Al Raza in the past. When the player rolls a "1", the Space Dungeon Master must roll on the table below. If you get a 1 just pm me for your random past misadventure on Al Raza.}

to Xanxia: You can give me a 3d6 roll to have your noble spies dig up more information or try asking around before going to the sleaze bag express.

"A priest of a religion believing in free love would not want to stop someone from using sex as a weapon? Nor would someone of obviously noble birth want to stop someone targeting high-ranking nobles for death? And that is just two of us... I believe that please would have been the best option... Instead, you chose this path I pray that Istirre forgives you for I am not certain I will."

He gathers his clothing and begins to leave.

"I will think about your proposal."

In reality, he wants time to be alone he will show up and go to this planet, but first, he contacts the only friend he has on alpha blue telling him of what is going on and asking if the Knight would mind keeping and eye on the group who has done this. If the priest does not show up again then at least someone will know who is responsible... Unfortunately, he does not have enough money to purchase the skills of an assassin himself.

Esme is, understandably, rather grumpy at being used like this, and has all three set of arms folded in front of her. She glances up.
"So, find this rogue sexbot, smack it around, and break it down for parts. Story of my life."
One hand reaches down to caress her hammer slightly, and Esme is still looking anywhere but at Angel Eyes, annoyed that she can't think of another way out of here. Suddenly, Esme perks up once again.
"Wait, Al Raza? Huh, more desert worlds..."

Xanxia

"I could have lived without having to go to a desert world. I mean, it is not like it has desserts, more like we need to pack our own water, or something... Anyway, a free trip - and I very much hope you booked us for the return too - I can get behind. Need to make a couple of calls beforehand." with that I finish pulling on my dress, and wander away.. Have to see if I have classes coming up I need to get out, or to get someone do my shifts at work... But both places are quite understanding with scheduling.

Also, I want to get every group's info about the place and case, maybe even her, I know how to get in contact with. It would mean:
- Getting some info requested through the Diplomatic Corps. Maybe even getting the Feds in sauce for grabbing me... (1,5,5)
- Asking around the workers in the trade, while the story is not that big, Ilsa sounds something blabberworthly. Also, Serene and Angel Eyes are something to focus my ire after their kind of asking, so maybe I can get them some surprise party or just slut-shaming together... (4,5,6)
- RABTP. If anyone, then my friend, SETARAM (sex-tape recorder answering machine) who is a nice Guard Bot these times would know who to call about the more than powerful sounding replicant. Both as getting some info, and maybe an in with her.. (2,5,5)
- Calling my old classmate with the Glass Spiders, and see if they can sometimes set these Feds up with some fun of their own kind of device... (1,1,3)
- Getting some info about the destination in the Uni library, maybe some specifications of Ilsa's type and chassis, strong and weak points... (5,5,6)
- Maybe I can even remember her, or one of her schemes... No, not really. I had not have the dubious luck to know her beforehand (3)

Tammi shudders, a desert world? She just go off one of those rocks and now she has to go back?

Come to think of it, it had better not be the same planet...

She glances over to Esmeralda. "'More' desert worlds? I'm guessing you weren't stranded on the last one then..."

(lilliths boy. Please put your character's name in your posts some where. It is hard to remember it when dealing with so many players.)

Angel Eyes was taken a back by Aldrenid Valtamire. "It is such a pity. I want to believe you, but I am just the messenger. Good Luck to you all," she said. She and Serenity would then leave the room letting the party get to work.

The group responsible is the FEDERATION basically the big intergalactic government that runs most of the universe. You are boned and are stuck doing this mister Valtamire. But like any big government, it is made up of multiple smaller factions and agendas vying for control. You just need to find out WHO specifically wants Ilsa out the way and deal with them, not the entire federation. So finding the replicant is your best lead to who and why.

Xanxia, the diplomatic corps can't get the feds in the sauce. They do tell you Ilsa is suspected to have two female accomplices. You also find out from all your digging that the one city on Al Raza is called Most Easy. Ilsa is most likely there. There is a retired bounty hunter running a scrapo yard just outside of most easy named Bubba Fatt. He could possibly be hired to help Track Ilsa down. Your friends at
RABTP urge you to talk to Ilsa instead of fight her. Hear her side of the story, this could be a set up. If it is they might be able to make it look like Ilsa is 'destroyed' and slip her into witness protection.

Xanxia never personally been to this planet. SETARAM the guard bot will go with you to act as extra muscle. Woot Npc henchman!

The Sleazeoid Express

The party makes it to the transit station to find...

The Sleazoid Express is a transport shuttle (converted from an old Blue Hound space bus) that ships scum all over the galaxy. The accommodations suck. It's overcrowded (standing room only), always too hot with broken A/C, smells funny, the floor is coated in some sticky substance, several passengers are smoking their personal hookahs, and there's a 2 in 6 chance someone on the journey is going to get motion sick - to the point of vomiting. Have the players each roll a d6. Anyone with a "1" result gets thrown-up on. Frequently, the Sleazoid Express visits planets on the outer rim of the Federation. Frontier worlds are always looking for inexpensive labor - dirty deeds done dirt cheap. That means the PCs will have ample time to get acquainted with the space dregs of humanity and alienkind

A Sleazoid Express attendant come over the loudspeaker and tell everyone that this shuttle was over-booked. Those who didn't want to wait 10 hours for another flight had to fight in a zero gravity arena in order to determine who would get a seat on this shuttle.

(Well here is the introduction to combat. Who wants to go first? Or maybe you could try another way to get a shuttle seat?)

Xanxia

Paying a little extra and sitting with the pilot - or just standing next to him or her sounds better and better... Even if I have to do some dancing to get the comfortable place. SETARAM wanting to come with me is surprising, but he is a true friend. Maybe I should be more friendly too. Leaving some steamy messages or filling his recording memory with sex-phone operator sentences and noises would suffice. Also, he can travel as my luggage in the cargo...

If I can travel with the driver then I am less suspective to get sick. (3)

The pilot regretfully informs you that you can't stand up there with him do to security issues. How ever you could try bullshitting err using diplomacy on one of the passengers to give you their seat.

Xanxia

Citing Diplomatic travel necessity, and offering a free entrance into The Ultra Room - with the bouncer there with me for protection, and to endorse my words - it should be doable to get a seat in the back...

Of course it would only work if said person would accept the proposal, and not realise that getting in is always free, you just have to spend on the entertainment or provide it to not get kicked out after the first half hour. And buying a very priced drink is mandatory too.

Guybrush Threepwood listens to Xanxia. He is a blonde haired human that calls himself a pirate. But he comes across more as a milksop. "Well, If it is needed for Diplomatic necessity, then you can have my seat. I was just going to go Vagina Whale Sandworm Watching. But the Ultra room sounds way more fun!" exclaims Guybrush. As Xanxia takes his seat they mistake the security bot as luggage so she doesn't have to buy him a ticket either.

OOC system Explanation:
Rolled 1, 4, 6. We take the highest die for the result. 6 critical success. So Xanxia succeeds and something extra happens.

Tammi

Considered a long few moments, then shrugged. An arena fight? Well, you never knew with arenas, but should be easy enough...

She just hoped she could use weapons in there, without one this would be significantly more difficult.

Annoyed the first thought crossing Aldrenid's mind is to figure out exactly what this guys weakness is.

(telepathy attempt to gather information used to blackmail the person deciding who gets to go on the bus)

If that does not work he will go and join the tournament.

Kaybee said:
Tammi

Considered a long few moments, then shrugged. An arena fight? Well, you never knew with arenas, but should be easy enough...

She just hoped she could use weapons in there, without one this would be significantly more difficult.

Actually weapons are allowed. Tammi's opponent is Q'azahn. He has a large, bulbous head with veins and wears purple space robes. Rumor has it he is wanted for Arson in the neighboring system. He carries The memory tapes of an assassin cyborg living on Al Raza, An amulet prominently displaying an amaranthine jewel (also known as "purple jade"); there's a 2 in 6 chance of it having magical properties, and A blue banana flavored snow-cone. His weapon of choice is an energy Machete.

You are both ushered into the arena. Tammi has advantage and goes first.

lilithsboy said:
Annoyed the first thought crossing Aldrenid's mind is to figure out exactly what this guys weakness is.

(telepathy attempt to gather information used to blackmail the person deciding who gets to go on the bus)

If that does not work he will go and join the tournament.

Well the person is a weedy looking human named Bob. You must roll 2d6 to see if your powers work.

Esme

I let out a put-upon huff, and resolve to get ready to crack some skulls.
As I angrily stomp to the arena, my muttered words are barely heard.
"Well, let's be about it, then..."

Lorelya didn't know what was going on here. One moment she was having a drink and flirting with a sexy woman and then she was on a bus with a group of people she didn't even know. She really shouldn't have swallowed that pan-galactic garble blaster, Lory never could hold her liquor very well and got easily drunk. It was a mystery how she remained a virgin during her travels...sometimes she liked to have a glass of wine with her travel companions in the past. "What's going on? And where am I?" Lorelya looked around to find out the situation.

lilithsboy said:
I got a 1 and a 2 so that sucks.

2. You fail.

When you read Bob's mind you find out he is the most boring guy you ever read. Literally watching paint dry is more exciting. You wretch yourself away and decide to battle a spacer so not to die of boredom. There is nothing you can use to leverage Bob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom