Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Corset Piercings

They can be gross and disgusting when not done right due to the obvious infections, but I'll admit they're fucking AWESOME and hot when done right on a girl. I would love to have a girlfriend with a corset piercing. Effing sucks that none of the piercing parlors in TN offer to do said piercings though :( oh well lol.

I'm pretty sure even when doing them right they can only stay in for a few hours. It's not something you can have permanently done last I checked.

I have see images of these and despite the obvious 'omg that has to fucking hurt' I agree that there is a certain attraction to it.

If they were a part of dermal anchors, could they stay in longer?

I don't know a whole lot about piercings, but the more I think about dermal anchor, the more I think that they'd rub against your ribs and what not.

It's the skin on the back, really. Something about it not being deep enough or something. I don't really remember, but it seems inconvenient to have to sleep on it anyways.

They are gorgeous on a woman who has the right curves for it. Goatse is right, though. It is really for temporary purposes. If left in, the piercings will start to migrate and scars will form. ;___;

However, if you find a good piercer who uses the right jewelry (surface bars, if I remember correctly) then it is a possibility that they could be permanent. Of course, you shouldn't lace them until they are healed.

I think that it takes balls to get them for just a few days and then take them out. I would never do it, since I want all my piercings to stay. >>; I have no patience for back piercings, anyhow.

Back piercings just seem more cosmetic than practical.

I mean, imagine if you slept on your back and those piercings would scrape up. D: And the risk of infection since your back gets sweaty. It just sounds like such a bad idea long term.

When I had my eyebrow piercing, I use to accidentally hit myself on the piercing itself when I was asleep. Or.. it would yank against a piece of string.. ;___; So, I can only imagine what issues I would have with back piercings or other women. Hell, I would thing wearing bras would be even more painful and annoying. >_>;

I also had to take out my eyebrow piercing because the person who did it pierced it wrong, so... there's always the major worry of taking out back piercings in case of fuck ups, too. Thing is, you can't tell if they fuck up a lot of times until a good period of time. :/

Maybe I grew up in the wrong neighborhood or something, but all I can think about is the women who yank out each other's hoops from their ear when I hear about corset piercings.

I have a friend who tried to get a coret piercing. The scars on her back are pretty bad, and this is coming from a person who finds scars sexy.

Back
Top Bottom