Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sexiest Music Videos {darkest_fate&Rave}

darkest_fate

machina erotica
Ariana Grande though she looked hawt. She'd already pulled out her phone to take a few selfies, sending some of the best on to Instagram and letting all her followers know just how smoking she looked. But seriously: the tight black dress clung to her lithe body, bringing out all the banging curves that she'd worked her butt off getting. Her rounded ass had just the right amount of firmness and pert; hell, it had at least several subreddits dedicated just to it. Plus the corset pinched her already lean frame into a sexy hourglass shape, pushing her breasts up and giving her far more cleavage. Add on the tanned skin and perfect makeup, and likely every guy in the vicinity was sporting wood just looking at her. The thought twisted her bright pink, glistening lips into an impish smile, made her wiggle a little as she walked toward the main set.

There were already extras in place: they were supposed to be mimicking some kind of club or something. The idea was to take the music videos from Ariana's latest album and frame them as some kind of concept or something. All the way through a totally sexy relationship, from start to finish. Ariana was supposed to meeting this totally hot guy on the dance floor of the club, and they'd dance and flirt and apparently it would all lead to a really heavy makeout session and some implied naughty action in the backroom.

"Hey, where's my water?" Ariana demanded as she strode onto the main set. She snapped her carefully manicured nails, creating a clicking noise that she loved. A hassled looking intern showed up, handing the starlet a bottle. Ariana studied it for a moment, eyes narrowing. "This isn't the right brand, is it?" she asked. Without waiting for an answer, she rolled her eyes and waved a hand, "Get me the right one. And where's the guy?" she whirled, her tail of russet brown hair whipping, nearly hitting someone in the face. "he'd better be hot. Every guy should wanna be him and every girl should wanna fuck him," Ariana's eyes scanned the extras, bounding through a few.

The director showed: a hip looking woman only a few years older than Ariana (she hadn't really asked how many) with a haphazard cut. Director lady rolled her eyes and waved toward one of the extras. "He's right over here. Andrew," she turned to the incoming guy, "it's time for you to meet the diva herself."

Ariana nearly beamed at the title, the smile making her look several years younger (and essentially illegal). She turned to look at the guy, and soon those glimmery pink lips pursed in a low whistle, her eyes running up and down. "Not bad, not bad at all."

Hollywood was a rough place. There had to be a million guys like him-- struggling performers and actors that did whatever job they could. Andrew was basically the same, except his sex appeal gave him an edge on some of the other people around him. He made a good living acting as an extra, or a model for some video shoots. It was steady, because he always worked on keeping himself in shaped, and he seemed to be favored by some agents as professional and easy to work with. He did think though, that even if he wasn't, he'd have still gotten some of those jobs based on his looks alone. An exotic mix of Greek and French, he had an attraction to him not found within the usual, clear cut attractive white male usually featured in these videos.

Which is exactly why he was chosen for this one. His agent had contacted him, telling him they were holding auditions for men to star against Ariana Grande in a music video project. The man was sold the moment he heard her name. He was a fan-- of her, more than her music, admittedly, but he damn sure followed her instagram. So before he was even called out, he knew how she looked in that tight laced dress. If he was going to make a good first impression, he had to look his best all the same.

A dark shirt, with sleeves rolled up. Easy to unbutton. Black jeans-- no belt, easy to slip down and grind through. A pair of Timbaland shoes, to add on to his impressive height of 6'2 as it is. Now he had another inch on him, making Ariana look all the more petite-- which, was secretly something he rather enjoyed. Short women, as gorgeous as Ariana was, in a pair of heels? Slay him right then and there. It just so happened that she was the exact specification of that when he came out, and the director finally called him over.

A charming smile slipped over his face as he closed the distance between them, not quite catching Ariana's whistle but amused by her expression. "Hi, I was told to bring my own clothes so-- I hope this works alright." He smiled at the director, as if trying to have her smitten with him too, before he'd turn his attention to Ariana. "You look gorgeous-- not that you need me to tell you, of course, Miss Grande." His smile turned into a bit of a playful smirk, before he extended his hand for her to take-- she could shake it, have him kiss it, whatever the fuck she wanted. All -he- wanted, was to get a chance to dance with her. All his friends would be dying of jealousy later, and he'd likely have a very good experience.

If Andrew looked for petite and cute, he couldn't have found a better candidate than Ariana. Even in her heels she couldn't meet most of the gathered men's shoulders, and even a good portion of the women (including the director) had height on her. That didn't stop her from commanding attention, if only through sheer willpower. Even now, her eyebrows were arched as she looked over Andrew, clearly trying to figure out what his whole thing was.

"It kinda works," Ariana admitted. She took the extended hand, giving it a slight shake, but also giving him the lead. "And I totally don't need you to tell me," she tossed her head slightly, the tail of hair threatening to slap someone again: people really needed to stop getting behind the girl, "but I do love hearing it," she winked at him, before hopefully getting her hand back. Ariana looked to the director, nodding. "I definitely approve of him: he's totes yum."

Ariana pulled out her phone, shifting to take another quick pic of her and her new boytoy. Said phone soon went into the hands of an assistant, while Ariana smoothed down the tight dress. She pursed her lips, considering the outfit again. Maybe she should've gone for pants or shorts or something.

"We'll do a wardrobe change halfway through," the director said, gesturing for people to get into position while she talked to her stars. "Probably get you into some hot pants or some leather or something. Maybe we'll let Andrew decide," she waved at the male talent, nodding slightly.

"Oh, that totes sounds like fun!" Ariana said, before giggling and giving Andrew's arm a tug. "You know you wanna play dress up the hottie, right?" she let out another giggle, clearly content to just flirt with Andrew. The director was already rolling her eyes again, moving to get the people in position for the start. The talent would need a few moments to get to know each other first anyway; plus, she knew Andrew had enough professionalism to make up for Ariana's complete lack thereof.

"Kind of? I suppose I can strip and change if it's not up to standards." He knew it was, but his playful grin to follow showed he was simply teasing. She gave him her hand and he gave it a light shake, though his fingers definetely slid over her own, and the whole affair lasted maybe a few seconds longer than appropriate or professional when it came to shaking hands. She got it back swiftly enough, at least, and he was left pondering how a girl this little was so sassy and cheeky. Talented enough that no one bothered to do anything about it, and simply put up with it.

That poor intern. Slapped by some long ass hair. It made him grin, but he felt bad for it. He wasn't as ruthless with other people on set as she was. "But as long as you approve of the man, the clothes are easily changed." He mused, before she pulled out her phone for a picture. He'd wrap an arm about her waist for it, fingers firmly landing along her perfect hip line for a firm grip, and a bright and handsome smile was flashed for the picture to be taken. He was sure as hell not gonna 'air arm' her, like those nervous guys who put their arms around girls and never touch. It was sad, honestly. Why the fuck wouldn't you touch Ariana Grande if you had the chance and her approval?

"I suppose if my opinion matters, I can help with the selection of outfits, sure." He flashed the director another smile, confirming he was easy to work with and mostly malleable. "But you could dress her up in anything and I'll most likely enjoy it." He grinned, leaning in to teasingly whisper against Ariana's ear. "I'm a fan." Something about the way he said it was rather flirtatious, while keeping an air of professionalism all the same. Surely, she'd at least suspect that what he was a fan of wasn't just the music, but much more.

Finally the director clapped for places, and he had a moment with Ariana to mingle before the shoot would begin. When she grabbed his arm, he linked arms with her so she had a nice grip. She'd feel the weight of his muscles beneath. He was built, and yet lean. Not overly muscular, but just enough to give his body a surfer or a sprinter's shape. "I haven't played dress up since my sisters made me as a kid-- I do hope this goes much differently. I don't look as good in a dress as I did when I was a round-faced four year old." He laughed, hoping little jokes would quickly ease any left over tension between them.

He'd walk her towards the set while people did their thing, standing by a couple of props she or he could sit on. "We'll be doing a series of these videos, I heard? If I get to dress you up every time...I don't think any single man should have that much pleasure. It's probably a sin." He smirked, gauging how she'd react to him not celebrity worshiping her, but as a man comfortable enough to tell her she'd easily give him a boner any day of the week.

Ariana didn't really notice the whole arm on her waist thing; she simply wasn't thinking much about what was happening to people that weren't here at that exact moment of time. She did feel something for a fleeting moment, but by that time she was already moving on to thinking about outfits. They'd always done quite a good job dressing her up for these things, though she had been almost surprised (and maybe a bit disappointed) to see that her usual kitty ears had been left off. She probably should've insisted on that and some pants or something, but this did look pretty sexy, right?

Well, apparently Andrew was a fan. Ariana giggled at that. "Oh yeah, I bet you just love my music," she said teasingly, already having figured that Andrew was probably more a fan of her being five feet of cute girl as opposed to being a starlet. Guys fawned over her all the time, and she did get the whole confident guy schtick. knowing it was all some kinda act didn't make Ariana like it any less: what girl didn't enjoy hearing some confident flirtation every now and then?

Arms linked, and apparently he had a nice body under that (like Ariana couldn't already tell). "It's totes different now," Ariana said, rolling her eyes. "And like you haven't had to play judge for a girlfriend or something," she paused for a moment, frowning, "or boyfriend, maybe?" That was something she probably should've considered. It happened more often than not, particularly in this line of business. He did seem really interested in dressing her... "Well, dress and undress,' Ariana said, adding a casual shrug.

"Enough flirting!" the director said, waving at the two. "We've got a video to shoot, and it starts with you two separated, so," she made shooing motions. Ariana rolled her eyes, but parted all the same, wiggling some fingers in Andrew's direction as she headed off to her queue. They were supposed to start on opposite sides of the room: her singing while he looked, and he'd find her after a few minutes, all but dragging her onto the floor and getting some sexy dancing in. Should be fun, really.

"Hey, the one you did with future was pretty nice. You still got that lace ensemble? Or do you never wear the same thing twice?...It'd be a shame if I never got to saw it again." He winked, keeping up the flirtatious back and forth with her. If nothing else, the repertoire was fun, and if she liked him enough, he could work with her again. Anything resembling steady work in this business was a god send, and he hedged his bets on this one.

She caught him off guard with the boyfriend question, causing him to let a laugh suddenly escape. "As much as I'm all for that, I'm afraid I'm a bit old fashioned in that I like my women. Usually nice and small like you-- easy to pick up." He paused, smirking after her final words. "Or undress, should the situation calls for it. But let's see what I end up putting you in first." The grin formed cheekily on his lips before the annoying director forced them apart. It was time to shoot, and he gave her a wink on her way far from him as she trotted those heels in the opposite direction. He knew what his part was, so he turned and simply took his position before the director would finally yell for action.

That's when she started to sing. Whether he liked her music or not, there was no denying her voice was gorgeous. Yet he continued to wait for his queue, and once the club's lights darkened, and the mood turned into an orange and red sultry hue did he finally enter. Acting his way into his role, he was the handsome boy sitting at the booth, spotting the gorgeous Ariana across the dance floor plagued by terrible dancers and bad suitors.

He'd play his role instantly, shooting up with the beat and effortlessly making his way towards her as she sang. Without a word, he was debonair and confident, taking her wrist and twirling her around until she'd slam right into him-- a gorgeous girl, with her foot raised to keep her thigh at his side, and his hand on said thigh, grinding their groins together for a moment of sensuality and passion. His chest would brush into her breasts-- her hips into his groin, and only then would she perhaps notice...

Eight and a half inches of thick length were pressed against her, not quite hardened yet, but hanging low between his legs, and brushing right up against the inside of her thighs.

"I keep some of them," Ariana said, smiling as her dark eyes danced with mischief, "and technically this is something I've worn before. I usually wear something new for videos though," another pause, and the smile turned a little more impish, "usually with kitty ears too."

And it sounded as if he didn't have a boyfriend, though he seemed cool about it. Then again, most people their age were pretty cool. Maybe he'd have been one of those actually down for a threeway with two dudes. The thought intrigued little Ariana, though she herself certainly hadn't had the chance yet. People seemed to veer just shy of actually doing any of that, and the thought very nearly made her frown. Had Andrew not been so expertly flirting with her, perhaps Ariana would have. Instead she simply headed over.

Yes, Ariana went ahead and sung some. The music played, and technically they'd be dubbing in the studio cut of the song, but Ariana preferred to sing at least some of it live. She did enjoy her profession, after all, and no one disagreed with the assessment of her having the set of pipes to match it. The girl could act some as well: falling into the role of, well, herself at a club all too easily. Ariana exchanged glances with Andrew, sometimes looking around extras. There were a few that were supposed to try: try to flirt, try to dance. But Ariana artfully danced around them, moving fairly gracefully even in the tight dress.

A twirl took her to Andrew. They almost performed a tango move, and it took all Ariana's professionalism (what there was of it) for her not to start giggling at being swept up. Her singing stopped while she gazed up in Andrew's eyes. The tiny girl was impressed, and it showed in the gaze that she showed him. She thought she felt his hips moving a bit too much, pressing against her own. A little fire had started down there, flickering and making her feel tingly in an altogether familiar way. It probably added to the authenticity as she whirled about, shifting. The video did call for her to turn and lean back against him, letting his arms circle while her tight, reddit-worthy ass pressed against him. It was then that she got a solid feel for the hardness between his legs, likely at half-mast (and therefore probably due to grow a little more). The feel made Ariana tilt her head away from the camera, flushing and smiling slightly. She hid the latter with a bit lip, keeping that expression as she turned back, looping her hands up and around Andrew's neck while they let the music guide them naturally.

This is kinda hawt, fluttered into Ariana's mind, making her bite her lip a little longer. It was supposed to be though, right?

More or less, the dance between them would be improvised. Trying to dictate dance moves on a dance floor was a little too constructed for the video to seem natural, so the director simply told them to act as they would if they met each other on an actual dance floor. It meant, that aside from the initial movement that brought their bodies colliding, they were free to dance and grind however they chose. The music was certainly a fitting theme-- that R&B Pop beat that begged for grinding and twerking, for a sensual dance between the two of them.

Those instructions were personified the moment she turned and pressed her ass to his groin, and had the music not been loud, she'd have almost heard a silent groan of pleasure from the sudden friction against the semi-hard shaft quickly growing between his legs. Stimulated by the sudden press against it, his cock hardened further as they danced, tenting his pants further and further until there was nowhere for it to go except between Ariana's thighs. It was slightly embarrassing for the man, but he couldn't exactly stop the shoot and remedy things. Thankfully, the tight dress would keep the tented, forward facing clothed pillar hidden from any cameras. The dress was hiked up against him from behind, allowing the grind to happen yet concealing things from the front.

All she'd feel, is the press of a shaft and its head up against her panties-- if she was wearing any, and Andrew simply had to play along. Besides...it was hot as fuck, and her ass was round and tight...his cock twitched. She was arousing him, and making his cock throb and twitch would only tease at her own slit beneath its concealment. Yet as required, his arms looped around her as hers ran up around his neck. A hand slid over her hip to hold and guide the grinding dance moves of her ass against his groin, while the other would slide down sensually against her thigh, to caress it and make every girl watching envious of these lovers' touches. Or so the music video wanted to convey.

His head tilted, knowing Ariana was still singing, his role was to adore and worship at the goddess that approached him at the club. His lips would graze her jawline, but never kiss, only tracing the flawless skin with them, lowering her dress' shoulder strap with his teeth to reveal the flawless curve, all while his hips continued a forward grind to match her ass' moves-- and the culmination of everything had him lightly grunting in pleasure against her ear-- only she could hear it. It was...base, and raw, like she was really turning him on right now, and he could do nothing to stop it.

Gawd, Ariana was starting to get wet. She had always heard of that and all, and she'd felt it occasionally with cute boys. This wasn't the first time she'd had to sensuously grind against a boy, nor even the first time with one that was handsome, one that had flirted with her. The tiny girl loved it, loved the feeling of attention, loved drawing the attraction out. After all, she'd chosen her career and style for a reason: to soak up as much adoration as she could manage.

At least she could smile as she felt his erection pressing against her. she had worn panties: black, thin, and seamless to go under the dress. But there was only a little bit of fabric there, enough to just add in some texture. The friction made Ariana's legs quiver slightly, and she had a feeling that he'd feel the heat seeping from between her legs. She drew them together slightly, all while moving in time with the music.

Her lips kept moving, some of the song coming out, but mostly lip-synching to the music now. Her hands trailed along his body, nails dragging along flesh. Ariana could feel her tanned shoulder baring to the club, and it made her flesh tremble. The hot breath puffed against her, and she leaned back, breathing hot puffs of air in time to the music, each caressing against his neck while her fingers played. Definitely hawt.

Ariana ground back against him, pushing hard with her ass, remembering the next direction. She was supposed to pull teasingly away, draw off him. Then Andrew could pull her close, and, if she remembered right, he was supposed to linger for a moment and then, like, shove her somewhere to start making out, something she was starting to look forward to. Biting her lip, eyes dancing with mischief, Ariana rolled in perfect time to her music, pulling out, leaving a hand extended and slightly connected to his own. Her lips parted to mouth the next few lines, giving Andrew his next cue.

This was getting a little too heated for professionalism, now, and thankfully it was hidden from the director's eyes. If she knew what was going on beneath the shelter of her dress, she'd likely yell cut and order him to take a cold shower. But he wouldn't have it-- because every grind back, and every roll of her ass made his cock twitch in between her thighs, and every time his hips sways forwards to run the length of his cock up against her panties, she'd feel that little pulse of arousal coming off of him. Oh how he dreamt of fucking her-- of bending Ariana right over right then and there, taking her on the dance floor with everyone watching.

But no-- those fantasies had to be kept within. For now, all he could do was relish the heat coming off of her slit, and grind the clothed cock upwards against her to send trembles down her spine. If nothing else, he'd leave her with a very, very good impression. They were more or less dry-humping at this point, and she rolled her ass back so well that it almost threatened to push him over the edge a little. Precum was seeping out of his cock, making his pants a little damp. Had they not been dark, he'd have an embarrassing moment when their next que was up, and she twirled away from him with an arm sticking out.

He knew he would chase, and honestly, whether the video called for it or not he might have improvised that anyway.

The tips of her fingers held her own before she walked too far, and instantly he closed the distance with a large step. He continued moving forward though, more and more while his chest pressed against her breasts until her back lightly slammed against the club's wall. He had to be flawless, and the chemistry between them helped that. So not a second was wasted on hesitation, or anything that could make the video unauthentic. His hands reached around and grabbed her ass, leaving her to lift her legs or slip one in between his-- either way was good. His lips found her own in the desperate heat and passion his character had int he music video, but it was authentic all the same. He'd craved tasting her since he saw her, and the moment his lips met her own, his eyes closed and his tongue sought out hers.

The heat of it all had his cock fully erect now, pressing between her thighs all the same. If he could just fucking free it for a moment, and grind against her in his boxer shorts...oh he would cum from it. The zipper was coming loose from all the friction either way, so all was needed, was a little push.

Back
Top Bottom