Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Demon's Bride (Slrsldrhaku & Zellsantal)

Why had she made that deal so many years ago? How could she be so foolish? The woman in her 40's paced her living room, waiting for her daughter to return home. Maybe the deal had been forgotten? It had been a week since her daughter, Rea Madison, had turned eighteen and so far, no demon. She had thought about telling her daughter of the deal, of the foolishness of a child so many years ago, but she didn't want to face the backlash of it. Then again, it would just be worse when he actually came for her.

"This is what you get for messing with elder demons and magic..." She grumbled to herself, looking out a large, glass window from the living room. The late evening sunhung low that summer afternoon, though the air outside was still quite hot. Her daughter should be home soon from her practice, but the prospect of that demon appearing made her dread when she would show up. Why did she do such an idiotic thing? Why did she mess with forces out of her control?

Once more, the thought of the demon having forgotten the deal came to mind, the woman finding some kind of hope in that as her daughter skated up the path to the house, stopping on the porch to take her skates off, the five foot tall young woman humming along to the music playing through the earbuds in her ears.

She was a sturdy young woman, thighs thick yet toned as the multicolored athletic shorts clung to her round, firm rear. A few bruises on pale, peach flesh visible between the fabric and the knee pads she wore. Multicolored socks rose to her knees as she sat sat her skates aside. Her figure had an hourglass shape to it, her stomach flat and her chest pressing against the fabric of the black tank top she wore as she began tearing off the wrist guards and elbow pads she wore. The sticker covered and scratched up helmet followed after, white hair falling to mid back, the sides shaven to remove some of the weight of the thick hair, her dark blue eyes looking to the sky before stuffing her gear into a bag.

It was while Rea just got done taking the skating gear when a black Jaguar rolled in and park in front of the house, and s-type model but this one looked more custom made. The look of it alone could tell that who ever own the car payed a lot of money to have it the way it's set up. The driver's side door opens outword before what looked to be a young man climbing out of his own car. Once he turned to face the house and Rea's mother would right away know who it was, the elder demon himself in his human form and his name is Aizen Grimm.

Anyone that looked at him they could tell he loves black for he wore all black, his boots and long coat included. He stood tall to be about over six foot with an athletic lightly tanned skin body. A face of a handome young man who looked to be about in his early twentys and one most women would kill just to get for himselfs. His jade green eyes first notice the girl with white hair while the went blew along his short dark brown hair that came down only to his heck. Right Aizen would tell who the mother was, she looked almost like her, and with tht thought he looked up in the window area and saw the very woman who made the deal with him.

Now looking at her he think back in that day, about nineteen years to be a fact. A woman who summon a demon thinking she would able to con her way into getting what she wanted. What she didn't realized was that she summon a elder demon or rather a demon lord known to most. One who is also still lives among this world as one of the demon kings of Rasa. Rea's mother was in loved with a man who came to be her father but that man didn't seem to take notice of her at all. Still the woman would do anything at the time, which only ment she knew nothing about deal with demons. Aizen can only say it was better to have summon him rather then one of the other three lords, he is more of an open minded demon and willing to make deals that would involved taking souls. So the deal was simple, if he helped her get the man she wanted he would get the first born daughter they would give birth to at the age of eighteen. At the time the woman seem to think it was a fair deal, now looking into the eyes of the woman once more who is much older then before he could see regret filled those eyes along with fear. He looks back at Rea with a smile on his lips "Hell and good day to you, um if I may ask if Mrs. Madison is home?" he asked. He knew she was but still he wanted to act as if he was looking for her mother first.

The sound of the car rolling into the drive way caught the attention of the young woman, curious as to who was in it and what they wanted. She didn't have to wait long to find out who as he stepped out of the vehicle, her gaze watching the young man as she pulled her earbuds from her ears. Faint sounds of medieval sounding metal could be heard playing from them as she draped them around her neck, quickly standing up.

Inside the house, her mother moved away from the window, rushing into the kitchen to find something. That had to be him, had to be the demon. She didn't want him to take her daughter, so maybe she could just fight him off? She grabbed cast iron skillet, making her way into the living room to wait out of sight.

Rea stood up as he approached, smiling as she heard his question. "She is." She said, beginning to wonder if he was someone who worked at the firm her mother worked for. "I guess follow me." She said, picking up her gear bag before opening the front door, looking around as she stepped inside, leaving the door open for him. "Mom! Someone is here to see you!" She called out.

Aizen watched the young girl and meanwhile looking her up and down to get a good look of who he would be taking and he have to say she was raised very well. The worst he thought would happen is the girl would be a spoiled brat, however she prove to be more of a kind hearted soul unlike her father might be. Also he have to say she have a very nice body, it only make him wonder what she would look like without her cloths. Thinking about her father however also made the demon lord wonder were he was at. The last he knew of both that man.... Alex... yes Alex was the one that Sara wanted, both of them were getting married and to live a good happy life.

However once inside the house he could feel the air, it wasn't all happy as one would think. For the girl here she seems fine with whats here, he can only guess she knew nothing about the deal. Sadly she will find out very quickly. Once though the front door Aizen motion's his hand and suddenly the door close on it's own and locked as well. The windows themselves coverd themselfs as well leaving anyone from outside to be blind. "Come now Sara, you know why I am here. So stop hidding and let's have a little chat, I'm sure your daughter would be interested to hear about our deal." he said loud enough that anyone within the house would hear it.

Things over the past few years hadn't been all that great in the home. Her father had left suddenly in the night, something about waking up from some kind of dream. She heard some of her parents argument, but she had done her best to stay out of her. Her mother however, knew the cause well. She had admitted to Alex about the deal, about what would happen to Rea, and in his anger, he left. Sara remained in her hiding spot, waiting for him to come further into the house.

Rea jumped as the door and curtains snapped closed, the young woman moving further away from that man as he called out. Their deal? What was he talking about. Her mother stepped out from a side room, brandishing the skillet. "Yes, let's talk about it, I... I will not let you take her off to some place where she'll just end up being a bird in a cage."

"She wont be in a cage Sara, she is welcome to come back here a few times a year if she so wish's to. I'm not a monster like others of my kind, to be honest I am kindiest one you will ever know." he told her though he could tell the other girl knows nothing of what's going on. He gave a sigh before turned to Rea "Since your mother didn't tell you then I will but first I ask you forgive my manners and let me introduce myself, my name is Aizen Grimm." he said before naping his fingers and suddenly he is engulfed in flames. It was only for a moment but for those who never seen a demon before would be shocked or very surpried. Once the flames died out both women would see in front of them his demon form. His cloths look's the same and not burned what so ever, however his skin now a dark blood red color and his head have set of small horns along his head as if a crown. His now black eyes looked at each of them and his tail coming unwraped around his waist.

Aizen gave a low bow to Rea before fully standing once more "Your mother made a deal a long time ago when she was about some years older then you. She wanted your father very badly and willing to do anything to get the man. So she summon a demon to help her, however what she failed to notice that she didn't summon a mirror demon but rather... one of the four demon kings of Rasa. I had no porblem agreeing to help her get your father to love her, however I didn't do it for free as every demon have their price." he said to her before turning to Sara "Are you not going to tell her the rest or will I?" he asked her.

Come back a few times a year? What was this man going on about? Rea found herself becoming more and more confused as the man spoke, looking between him and her mother. Her mother though seemed to lower that skillet, her mind a swirl of thoughts as he snapped his fingers. The older woman was not as surprised when he burst into flames, though her daughter gave a cry jumping back, gaining some distance between him and her. His visage after the flames died down was surprising, though there was still something that Rea admitted to herself that was still handsome.

Her mother made some deal to get her dad to love her? Was that the reason he had left? There was a price, and what was the rest? Rea found her head swirling, though her mother found her voice again. "A few times a year? But what about school? About her hobby?" There were questions the mother had, but the way she spoke of her daughters hobby, it was as if it was something she'd much rather the girl give up.

"Rea, sweetie, I did something stupid, I summoned this demon, for a selfish reason, and the price... A daughter for a bride, my first born to go to him..." The older woman moved closer to her daughter, though the young woman stepped back slightly, feeling betrayed. How could her mother do that?

So her name was Rea, odd name but yet interesting at the same time. "I can't be coming here all the time Sara, there are things in my kingdom I need to keep in order and the longer I am gone the more chance's things could go wrong and trust me when I say it best that never happens. As for schooling, she will get the best I can offer and maybe more depending what she wants to do. For hobbies I yet to know what her hobbies are, however I won't stop her from enjoying what she likes in life." he told her.

He turned to look at Rea and by her eyes he could tell there is many questions and the feel of betrayal as well. "Sara... let me and Rea be alone for a little bit, it's the best thing you can do right now. I'm sure she have many questions she wished answered and right now she need some time to take it all in." He told her before his eyes turned to Rea herself. "I'm not going to harm you if that is what your afraid of, oh and I wouldn't try running out of the house. Unless your very skilled in magic to break my barrios then by all means try." he said. He didn't say this to intimidate her but rather to see if she indeed have some sort of magic. He doubt it but he have been wrong and surprised before so anything could happen.

The young woman found herself glancing between the two of them again. How could her mother do this? Why had she been so selfish? This seemed like a fate she couldn't escape, so she tried turning her thoughts a bit. At least he didn't seem to bad, right? She continued to listen as he spoke to her mother again, the older woman turning her attention to him more.

Time to take it all in? Her mother didn't move just yet, her gaze once more on her daughter, her eyes apologetic. The older woman was certain Rea would forgive her, even if Alex hadn't. Why didn't she just try to get his attention like other girls? Why did she had to ruin her own happiness, and her family. She seemed to stiffen when he brought up magic. "That was something I never taught her, something I refused, because I didn't want mistakes of the past to be made." Sara spoke again, finding some strength to her voice. Rea had shown some aptitude when she was younger, strange things would happen in the home, but now that she was older, those occurrences were rare.

"I'll take me leave, I'll just be in the kitchen." Sara said, eyeing Aizen slightly before walking away, leaving Rea with him. The young woman sat her gear bag down onto the floor, her eyes on him. She didn't have a harsh look to her, though the betrayal she felt stung at her. "Well, I guess that answered the magic part..." She said, not really sure where to begin with this.

"Magic had nothing to do with your mother's choice. I did warn her before making the deal and gave her a chance to back out as well but she loved your father enough she was willing to do anything but give out her own soul. If she wasn't in such a rush to get his love she would able to find ways to impress him without my help. Magic is a gift though it can be a cruse if you don't know what your doing." he told her before snaping his fingers and again his body was cover in flames before seeing him in his human form once more.

"Also love have a way of blinding people but also change them as well, I can only guess that after she became a mother for the first she realised what she done and regrets it." he told her. He then chanted a few words and two tiny figures upper in mid air between himself and Rea, one looked to be made of fire and the other made of ice. They looked like real people in every form other then the coloring of each. In the air they dance freely while Aizen moved only one hand "Magic is not evil as some may claim, just like a weapon which could be used for good or for evil. Magic is no different, the difference is the user of that magic."

He watched a little bit to make sure his two figures were stay between them before his eyes turned back to Rea. "So was that the hobby your mother was talking about, are you interested in magic or did I missunderstood? And if there is any question you have for me then now would be the best time Rea." he told her. He have hoped this would help open her up a little bit, maybe not much but hopfuly something they can both agree on for the time being.

She only nodded as she listened to him, part of her wondering why her mother had resorted to summoning a demon to get what she wanted. It seemed like such a rash thing, to mix magic and love in such a manner, but she didn't want to judge her mother too critically. Her mother obviously regretted what she did, though the betrayal she felt was not easy to shake. The young woman watched as the flames came again, his human form before her now.

Rea gave another nod, not really sure what to say, though she was curious as he began chanting. The figures of fire and ice seemed almost enchanting as they danced, and she found herself watching them, curious to see what they looked like as well. He really did seem nice, and she was slowly becoming more curious about him. Her gaze shifted to him as he raised the question about her hobby, they young woman shaking her head.

"My hobby is a sport, one my mom isn't too thrilled with." She said with a small laugh. "Roller derby." She watched him slightly, biting her lower lip, thinking for a moment. "Though, I am now curious about magic, I've never seem something like that." Sara had come from a branch of a witches bloodline, and she had some aptitude with magic, though she hadn't taught any to Rea, having feared her making her same mistakes. To Sara, magic had become a horrible, dangerous thing.

He couldn't but chuckle "Well now that is interesting, it's not my sport but you'll find Rolloer derby to be one of the main sports back in my kingdom. The only competition you have to worry about is the Satyrs, then again they are very skilled in most sports. However I would be very interested to see how well you fair against them, it would be funny to see a human making them out to be fools." he said before chuckling again at the thought of it. His hand stop moving and the figures of fire and ice faded away.

"I think we will get along just fine, you seem open enough and your not screaming as if a beast is about to rip you apart. However I know for a fact you won't fully trust me over night and I understand its a lot to take in as well. That's why I will be giving us three months before the wedding. This way you don't feel too rushed and it will give you time to know how things work in my kingdom. Now then if you have no question I would ask you now get what things you wish to take with us and.... at lest say good=bye to your mother." he told her before he. Moved to the door.

It was the main sport in his kingdom? Satyrs? She laughed softly, wanting to be able to play against them now. The young woman was always up for any challenge, though she wished those figured hadn't vanished. They had been quite interesting, and only made her more curious about this demon, about his world. From the kitchen, her mother listened, spying as she bit her lower lip. Would he really let her continue that horrid sport? Then there was what he said next.

"Well, you haven't been threatening." Rea smiled, wondering just how well they would get along. Her mother had doomed her to this fate, but it seemed as if he was trying to make this as easy as possible. "I'll go pack then." Rea said, thinking for a moment, making her way upstairs, hurrying into one of the room. Her mother stepped out of the kitchen, the skillet left behind this time. The older woman's mind was a swirl of thoughts, though there was one thing that gave her peace. He wasn't forceful, he wasn't evil. The older woman was certain any other demon would have just taken her without so much as a goodbye.

After a couple of minutes, Rea was making her way downstairs with a large duffle bag, having decided to pack most of her clothing and some things she felt she needed. The young woman glanced at her mom, biting her lower lip. Sara decided she should at least try to talk to her and sh picked up the girls gear bag, giving it to her. "I really am sorry, I shouldn't have been so foolishish, the wounds from that won't heal quickly, but I do regret the thing I did. You'll be fine though, and you'll be abl to visit." The older woman was trying to help her daughter feel better about all this, hoping Rea didn't hate her. Though the young woman sat her bags down, hugging her mom tightly.

"I'll be sure to visit." Rea smiled lightly, knowing she couldn't stay mad at her mom, even if she really hadn't been. She felt more hurt and betrayed than anything. She stepped back, picking up her bags. "Bye..." Her mother ruffled her hair, smiling before the older woman said her own goodbye, watching her daughter step towards Aizen.

Well he got a laugh out of her so he guess he was doing something right and he have gotten her interests well so everything seem to be working out just fine. With their good -byes Aizen lead the young girl to his car and open it for her to walk in. Once inside she would feel very comfortable. Not hot nor cold what so ever but just right and the sets themself felt as if it was made just for her with no discomfort what so ever. On the dashboard she would see what looked to be gems of differn't colors and in differnt areas as well. A green one in the middle of the steering wheel, a few others of were the radio would be at and much more.

"So.. if I may ask, what else do you enjoy doing. I truely don't want you to feel like your staying 'in a bird cage' like your mother seem to believe I would do. Also what do you anything about the demon lands of Rasa or have your mother told you anything about that?" he asked. He was trying to start some small talk while he drive in hopes to help ease the tension between them. Whether it was working or not he wasn't sure yet. Aizen drove untill he came to a tunnal, just before they woudl drive though the entrance the demon lord chanted some words and within a flash of light they went though and would come out what looked to be on the ocean floor aorund them but Rea could see that they were driving right on top of the water itself as if it was a smoth road.

She followed him out to the car, getting inside and sitting her bags on the floor board, relaxing back into the seat before quickly fastening the seat belt. The car did make her a bit curious, especially the gems, and the interior was quite comfortable as well. Though other than the gems, it seemed normal enough to her. Her gaze seemed to shift between him and the places they drove past, her thoughts beginning to drift once more. "Well, I like hiking, and I do try to paint a bit, I'm not that great though." She said with a small laugh. "I also like history and archeology."

Rasa? That word was not familiar to her at all, and she shook her head slightly. "She never told me anything about your lands, of demons or you." She said, thinking a bit, listening as he chanted as they drove into the tunnel. When they emerged driving on the water, she was surprised, and in her slightly shocked state slipped a bit closer to him. Rea was still for a moment, shifting back into her seat as she looked out the window. "How...are we not sinking?"

Back
Top Bottom