Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Party Girls (Zaki and Chris)

Mountain Zaki

Super-Earth
The party was just starting to pick up steam at the Beta Theta Phi house; the music was blaring and the alcohol was flowing freely. The boys of the fraternity had invited beautiful girls from all over to join in the fun. Some were from sororties, some weren't. Others were actually still in high school. None of that really mattered though, the boys were only trying to fuck as many girls as they could that night.

So far, things were proceeding apace; some boys had their hands down the pants or skirts of the ladies, rubbing at their needy cunts while others groped at their breasts beneath their tops. It was a party fun of sin and debauchery, as anyone could tell when they walked in, and many guests were still walking in.

There was some girls and young ladies that showed more restraints, but there was also the sluts that let the boys get away with almost anything. But there was something that would make some of the brothers and sisters interested. The exotics. Six Asian, or at least mixed heritage girls was mixing with the party, inducing more and more lust.
guishen_0196ev912_002_zpswmwdnvgi.jpg

Kaname, with her long hair was tame... gentle and lenient, following around her boyfriend that she thought would be her steady one for the whole college time, as he was stopping all the amorous advances towards her, up to and including getting into a fight because someone called her names.

331_zpszyvwapx4.jpg

Akari, too young to be there, but she got in being someone's little sister, walking around with wide open eyes and staring at the bolder pairs, always happy to find some juicier action.

r-7164jstm_zpsf3dvzsz8.jpg

Mitsu, who was Akari's older sister, still not old enough to be invited, but she was such a goodgirl for her older boyfriend that he bought her along as he was one of the pledges. Also hoping to get to fuck the girl's younger sister, by the way.

The best thing was just to arrive.
0015.jpg

Momo was the nickname of the teacher who was just out of College herself, but was teaching basic Japanese language and culture courses.

As the girls and their dates arrived, the pledges were taken somewhere else. They were just pledges after all, for now, they existed to serve the Brothers, be humiliated and that was it. Thus, all the pledges were pulled away to somewhere else, leaving all their dates alone. Perfect pray for the brothers that still needed to fuck tonight.

A brother approached Kaname, he smiled as he offered the raven haired girl a drink in a red solo cup. "Hey there, beautiful. What is a lovely girl like you doing alone out here on the dancefloor...how about you take a drink and dance with me, baby?" He smiled as he wrapped a strong arm around her waist and pulled her into his strong and firm chest, her breasts molding against his chest as he licked his lips and looked into her eyes, his own filled with lust and desire.

One of the leaders of the fraternity approached the two sisters and grinned as he gave them both a spank on the ass, groping their rears and digging his fingers into the flesh of their plump butts. "I've heard a lot about you sisters.....how about you two come with me and have some fun?" He chuckled. After all, he was a leader...he most definitely deserved two girls.

As Momo entered and walked around, a figure approached her from behind. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her back into his firm chest as he playfully gave the girl a wink. "Yo, Momo-sensei...what brings you to this party?" He asked with a chuckle as his hand rubbed her thigh and his free hand offered her a drink. Momo would recognize the boy as one of the students in her Japanese 101 class.

While the teacher gracefully accepted the drink, staying close to the obviously too friendly young man, Kaname was trying to decline the offer. Kaname was pulling away a little, but realising that she lost her protector, she graciously accepted the offer for dancing. Getting grabbed and hugged was making the younger brunette freeze up, needing the boy to keep her balanced.

The sisters missed the older's boyfriend, as he was the one with the car keys, but they cried out in surprise and jumpeda little from the spank. The olderpulling away to turn around, the younger just pushing her ass out for a continuing caress or another slap. Akari also let Mitsu spoke for both of them. "Would you make sure Tommy is accepted into the fraternity?"

Once his hand was free of the drink, the young man's hand moved to grope at Momo's large breasts. His fingers dug into her mound through her top as he began to plant hot kisses up and down his teacher's neck. Already, his cock was starting to become hard in his trosuers, and he was rubbing the growing rod against her firm ass as one hand continued to rub her smooth thigh.

"Do you want to dance, sensei?" He chuckled into Momo's ear hotly, nibbling and sucking on her earlobe as his hand let go of her breast and slithered down to slowly begin to rub her smooth stomach and make its way up her chest.

The boy with Kaname grinned as he led her to the dancefloor. Already, couples were pleasuring one another in the middle of the dance floor, the sounds of carnal pleasure rising above the booming music as moans filled both their ears. They could see hands stroking off cocks, fingers being plunged into pussies and couples fucking like wild animals. The boy with Kaname began to dance with her, grinding his growing bulge against her rear to the beat of the music, making sure she felt how hard he was as his hand began to roam her body, rubbing at her creamy thighs and smooth stomach. "Do you want to have more fun than just dancing, baby?" He teased her, asking hotly in her ear as his hand settled down on her breast and gave it a squeeze.

The leader saw Akari sticking her ass out and gave it another spank and then tender squeeze to appease the girl as he listened to Mitsu talk. He chuckled when she mentioned her boyfriend. He certainly didn't care who got accepted really, but if it meant he could fuck these two sisters easier, so be it. "I'll put in a good word for him, for sure....if you two can pleasure me well, understand?" He asked with a chuckle as he pointed to the girls who were sucking off multiple boys at once and taking cocks in all their holes, just to make sure he got the meaning of the word pleasure across clearly.

Momo was so sure of herself that she let him rut against her, while she just looked around with disinterest.
"I should not be dancing with my students, mut if you stop groping me, I can let you lead me around for a track."
She was loving how her body gave her even more power over others than her being a teacher did. At home it would be not like this, the drooling students would never touch her without her say so.

Kaname was trying to keep him at hand's distance, but he still could paw at her body. "I should not accept that kind of advances, young man..." she tried to stop him, but was not accustomed to having to do it herself. Kaname always had someone stand up for her, while she grew up and was taught that men should kow better what they wanted, and women should be not only accepting, but helping their men. So, she tried to stand her ground, meaning that she once more said "No, thank you, I think I do not..." while trying to softly disentangle his hands. She would be easily overpowered, her reluctance did not had enough body strenght behind it.

"Just you, all right?" Mitsu tentatively agreed, while her little sister was staring at the scene.

"You want me to stop, sensei? Wouldn't you rather I just rip your clothes off and fuck you here?" He chuckled as he pulled away. It was true that he did desire her and her body, quite abit...he wouldn't let her have all the power over him though. He would show her that she wanted him just as much, if not more. "Already, then...sensei....where do you want to go?" He asked her with a grin as he held out his hand for her, eager to hear what her answer was now.

Kaname's attempts to keep the boy away did little to work, her resistance seemed only to arouse him more. "Come on now, baby...no need to be so shy." He chuckled and with those words, he pressed his lips up roughly against her own. His tongue lashed at her lips, seeking to gain entry to her mouth as his massive bulge rubbed up against her firm ass. One of his hands had slithered up her shirt and crept under her bra as he now began to grope at Kaname's breast directly, her flesh molding against his digits as his fingers sought out her perky nipple. His other hand slithered up her thigh and began to rub at her cunt beneath her panties, his fingers poking and rubbing at her clitoris as he kissed her.

"Of course, baby....but I get you and your sister...and I want you to to start by stripping and pleasuring each other." The leader laughed as he took a seat in a nearby chair and opened up a beer, ready to watch the lovely sisters strip each other and pleasure one another...he wondered if they had ever done it befrore.

"I would rather have you tear off your own clothes and fuck yourself, masturbating on my leg, like the horn dog you are." she looked at him like she counted on it happening, but then sighed at his followup words. "If people are indeed tearing off clothes and fucking like bunnies, you can show me around... maybe we catch some interesting show." she was speaking like it was not sex, just something artistic...

Kaname was trying to kep her lips closed, pulling away her head from the kiss, but her hands was occupied by hitting against the ones groping her. Her protest getting weaker, but she still was very reluctant... even as her pussy started to lubricate.

As the sisters stared at him and each other it was evident that they had never had done it, but if the younger's giggle and smoldering eyes was any indication, she would love to do it. Her older sister was more reluctant, but another glance at the ganged up on girls, she sighed and let the younger strip her, only reciprocating when she stood only in her lingerie. In minutes the two was kneeling in front of him, hugging each other and kissing sensually.

"Sorry, Sensei...I'm not that kind of man. I'd rather be the one ravishing you and making you beg for my cock." He chuckled as he lead her around. He wasn't the type of man to submit, indeed, all the boys in the fraternity were of the rather dominant sort. "How about this show?" He asked Momo as he paused in front of the two sisters kissing each other.

"Come on baby....your body is craving it..." the boy whispered against Kaname's lips before he resumed kissing her, once more trying to force his tongue into her mouth as he kissed. His fingers found her nipple and he tugged on the perky nub as his hand entered her panties now and began to stroke at her moist cunt directly. His fingers stroking against her clitoris as he did so.

The leader laughed as he watched the two sisters strip and begin to kiss, but he said pleasure one another and obviously this wasn't nearly enough. "Come now...kissing is so childish....really pleasure one another...or maybe you don't want Tommy to get in?" He reminded them with a chuckle as he waited for them to intensify.

The teacher looked at the two blondes and felt like she needed to teach them something... But first she adressed the man sitting and laughing. "You know, that they are children, are you? How would they know what pleasuring means, they are obviously in a serious need to be taught... or shown." looking around, she tried to grab smeone, man or woman who was good with his or her tongue, but the scene was sorely lacking. Just fingers, cocks, nobdy was licking twat. So, she voiced it in her surprise. "Nobody sucks pussy around here? There must be someone around who can lick snatch like a dog!"

The two sisters gaped at the woman, the younger pouting, the older trying to show off and grabbed her sisters tits and started to kiss the no longer unhappy teen.

Kaname moaned, but still tried to play at being against anything... while not craving, but her body reacted by getting ready.

Back
Top Bottom