Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Borne of the BloodWar ||::Haru^Mali::||

Haruchai

As you wish.
Borne of the BloodWar: Chapter One

The Pack

New York City. What could be said about the Big Apple. The City that Never Sleeps. Hell, those songs had been written years ago, and even today Jay-Z had immortalized the place. It was a Venus Flytrap, sucking people in and destroying them. Some said it was worse than Hollywood and Los Angeles. Maybe it was. Overall New York attracts more than 10 million more visitors each year than Los Angeles. Nearly sixty million in fact. That's a lot of people.

A lot of prey.

Under the thin veneer of civility another world exists out of the sight of humans. Vampires, lycans, witches, demons, fey... they all exist. All over the United States. Most of the humans that do know of their existence either ally themselves with them - survival of the fittest and the smartest after all... or form groups of Hunters to fight them. Still, most humans are simply unaware of what truly goes on around them, and most would probably rather keep it that way.

One such person, a powerful Wolf Lycan, has recently made his home in New York. A transplant from Pittsburgh, this Wolf left behind his Pack. It was not an easy decision to make, but Pack hierarchy worked in odd ways sometimes. He'd been the Ulfric, the alpha male and ruler of the Pack. Actually, he'd been Ulfric for some time. Enough time that he'd eventually been challenged for the right to rule. Only the strong survive, and the only way to retain his rule was to slay the challenger, just as the only way the usurper could dethrone him was to kill him as well. That was, in this case, unacceptable.

The man in question, the Wolf, was one Lucius Von Aelfric. A man that truly stood out from his peers. Towering at six feet and eight inches tall, the man was three hundred pounds of solid muscle. His long dark hair was left wild, as was his beard, and his eyes were a strange hue of red. He was also a man of deep appetites, of all stripes, and cigar smoke almost always swirled about him. His body was covered in scars, all long healed, but testament to his physicality just as much as his build.

Lucius had only arrived in the City about a month ago, and he found it amusing that his penchant for his motorcycle seemed to piss people off. The Harley Fatboy S was just right up his alley. Blacked out and loud, it was a raucous ride, and Lucius got a little thrill out of listening to the pipes echo off the buildings even as people tried to hold conversations on the sidewalk. Most wouldn't get any further than sending dirty looks once they saw the immense man on the bike, muscles straining the fabric of the tee he wore. They kept their silence, but looks told the true story.

The branding along Lucius' right bicep would tell a story as well, for those that knew what to look for and recognized those sigils. They proclaimed him as an Ulfric, an alpha, and if for some reason other lycans did not feel his presence, the mere sight of those marks would let them know. Lucius had found a small place to rent, hardly more than a room really, and found himself looking for employment. Not that NY was a place he fit into easily, but he wanted to get lost and the veritable ocean of people seemed like a good idea. A job wasn't easy to find, but Lucius hit the bars first, and found that one of the most popular dives, the Coal Yard, could use a bouncer. This was a place he could fit right in, and hell, it was right next to a McDonald's. What more could a Wolf with a huge appetite want?

He showed up to work in the early evening, about 6pm, and parked his bike out back in the employee lot. It was near the end of April, and the cooler evening didn't bother him at all. Like all his kind, he put off a lot of heat - the benefits to a metabolic rate that would put any human to shame. He could walk around in the dead of winter and he quite warm. He'd made sure to put in his beard ring to at least be a little decent, and he gave a nod to the night shift manager as he took his spot, lighting up his cigar. Part of Lucius hoped he might have to bust some skulls tonight, even if he had to be careful not to kill anyone. Having the strength to bench press a semi-truck made it a little difficult to let himself loose.

Unable to drink while on the clock he had one of the waitresses bring him a Coke, watching her heart-shaped ass when she walked away. Too bad a human woman would likely be killed if she slept with him. Amorous activities between a regular human and a Lycan were nearly impossible. Too bad. Lucius needed to get laid. Or maybe even just sucked off. He was pretty sure she could handle that.

Five Years Ago___

“Now...once you corner your target, you kill. So kill it.”
The young wolf pup, and by pup he was probably just a teenager, about the same age as Ishika, cowered in the corner, clutching his leg. He whimpered and was visibly shaking, fear crossing his face. It was the kind of understanding that someone gets when they know they are about to die.

She couldn’t do it. She lowered her gun and looked at her mom. “But...he’s just a kid. Mom, he’s my age.”
It’s an abomination. It won’t be missed. Now kill it.” She said it because this thing wasn’t human. It was a monster. And Ishika didn’t miss that.
“He’s still a person!”
“He’s a monster! Kill him now Ishika before--”

A roar came from behind them and both women turned around, in time to see a large paw striking in the air, sharp claws protruding out and slashing down. It got her mom, slashing her down her face all the way down her chest. She screamed and fell back, instantly out, but not yet dead.

“Mom!” Ishika screamed and was about to go to her when the roar came again. From the moonlight, she could tell that this monster, this scarier one was a female. Probably that teenager’s mother or protector or member of the pack who looked out for him. But he was still cowering in the corner. He was injured.

“Kill...it...Ish--” Another roar cut her off and Ishika didn’t hesitate as that monster came after her now. She raised her gun and emptied the entire clip into the monster, only relaxing when she was sure that it was dead.

She heard the whimper and walked over to the kid who flinched as she drew near. “I’m not going to hurt you.” She assured him. He seemed to relax only slightly. But when Ishika reached her hand closer, he attacked her. She screamed, trying to fight him off but he ripped her shirt off of her shoulder and bit her.

All of a sudden his body went limp on top of her as a shot rang out. She pushed him off and looked back, seeing her mother. She moved to her and cradled her in her arms. She coughed up blood as the gun dropped from her hand. “I saw.” She whispered hoarsely.

“You saw what?” She asked.
“He bit you.” She whispered.
“M-Mom...y-you’re going to be okay.”
“It’s your fault Ishq...It’s your fault…” Her words trailed off and she breathed a garbled breath once more before it stopped and her body went still.

Present Day___

“Aww....what a cute little pup!” She cheered, her tone saccharine sweet dripping with sarcasm. She raised her gun and tutted her tongue, shaking her head. She pulled the trigger, the bullet lodging between the monster’s eyes and then another in its heart. She watched with satisfaction as the monster dropped dead.

Blowing the smoke from the barrel of the gun, she turned and walked away, thumbing the safety back on and pushing the gun into the back of her jeans, settling her coat over it.
“Well done Ishq.”
“Thanks.” She walked away with her dad, the leader of their hunting clan.

After her mother died because Ishika hesitated, things were never the same. For one, her entire family--her dad and her three older brothers--blamed her for what happened to her mother. For another, she never told anyone in their clan what really happened. That she was bit. It hadn’t been a deep bite. If it was, she would be one of those monsters. But she wasn’t. It was more like a small graze but it did alter her a little. Suffice to say, she had a penchant for rare meats and during a full moon, she was more susceptible to lycan traits. But she kept it a secret from her clan, especially her father who was one of the best hunters nationwide.

Plus, being a great hunter herself who showed no remorse any longer for these monsters helped a lot as well. No one doubted her, she was kept in the clan because she was the leader’s daughter but she was more obviously just a nuisance. And if she wasn’t such a great hunter, they would have abandoned her a long time ago. Her father lost his beloved wife who was his equal and other half in the trade. Her brothers lost their badass mother who knew how to install fear into their hearts, even when they didn’t do their homework. And it was all Ishika’s fault.

Because of this, she knew that if they found out the truth about her, they wouldn’t hesitate to kill her, or worse, abandon her and have her picked off by the very monsters she had grown to despise.

The night shift went by smoothly, and Lucius kept an eye on the pretty little bartender. She was cute, and after her shift she relaxed with a Bloody Mary. He was about to approach her when a male entered, after they'd closed no less, and approached her. Obviously her boyfriend as she smiled and stood, embracing him and kissing him deeply. Lucius grunted to himself. As a lycan he craved contact, and it had been a long time. With a sigh he clocked out and walked out back, getting on his bike and heading to his rented room.

Lucius arrived and went inside, the small living space seemed to barely contain him, and he grabbed a Budweiser from the fridge and plopped onto the couch, turning on the tv to at least unwind a little before he would go to bed. The beer was soon drained and the big Wolf stood and moved to the bathroom, turning on the shower as he stripped. Clothing in the hamper he stepped under the cascade of water and washed, scrubbing down and washing his hair. Once he was done he stepped out, carefully brushing his hair to a lustrous shine as he used the hair dryer, and then padded naked to his bed, ready to sleep.

----------​

Lucius awoke in the middle of the night, his reddish eyes almost glowing as he looked around. Something had awakened him. Not so distant he could hear the sound of a dog barking, and his ears swiveled, trying to catch any sound. It would be unusual for him to have been found, but any new Wolf in the city would eventually be sniffed out. The Pack would come, collect him, and take him to the Ulfric of the city. If he refused to go there was sure to be a fight.

Sure enough, soft footsteps could be heard and Lucius quickly made up his mind. Might as well go peacefully and not cause a fuss. Even as the knock came to his door he called out, knowing if they were Lycans they would hear.

"I'll come along peaceably. No need to destroy anything." he said, and he got out of bed, slipping into some clothing and then answering the door. Several tough looking men were there and one of them gave a nod.

"You know why we're here. Ulfric wants to see you." he said, and they parted to let Lucius by, but ushered him to a large black SUV. Flanked by four of them Lucius figured he could take them if he had to, but they'd just send more next time.

The SUV drove a little ways and soon pulled up at a rather nondescript warehouse close to the harbor. They could see Manhattan from where they were, and it was a decent place to dump a body if required. Lucius got out of the SUV as directed and soon found himself brought before the Ulfric of the city upon one of the larger vessels.

The man looked up as he was brought in. "The name's Vargo. Heard there was a new wolf in the city, and it was easy to ferret you out. Your aura is rather powerful, and I'd wager you're at least an alpha, maybe even an Ulfric yourself. Where you from?"

Lucius listened and a smirk touched the corner of his mouth. "Name's Lucius. Used to be the Ulfric of Pittsburgh, but left once I was challenged. Hard to kill my own son." he admitted, and the brow of Vargo quirked up a bit.

"Tough business. So... you here to stay or just passing through?" he asked, getting down to business.

Lucius shrugged. "Dunno, to be honest. Kinda wanna settle down, at least for a bit, earn some cash and see if I can find a woman."

Vargo nodded. "If it's a woman you need I am sure there's several in my Pack that would be willing to accommodate a powerful Wolf such as yourself.

With a shake of his head Lucius declined. "That would put me in your debt, and I really don't want to be put in that position. But I appreciate the offer." he admitted.

"I can understand that. You do realize that I may not require you to join my Pack, but I'll be keeping an eye on you. I don't want any trouble in my city." Vargo said.

Lucius nodded again. The threat was clear, though unspoken.

"That's all. You have a nice night now, and my boys will take you home." Vargos said.

And that was that. The SUV and Vargo's soldiers carried him home, and Lucius was soon back in bed. What a fuckin' night.

Her brothers went out after their hunts were done for the night but she went home and lay in bed, staring at the ceiling of her bedroom. Being ostracized and not very well accepted by her family after what happened to her mom--and being that she was the only one who hesitated in her first kill--did not make her lament. No, if anything it hardened her. Sure, she would always blame herself for what happened to her mom but she didn’t think it was pitiful that her dad and brother would rather let her loose to be picked off because of it. No, she found family elsewhere to replace whatever kind of fucked up family situation this was.

Her phone range, disturbing her sound of silence and she reached over, answering the call. “Hey.”
“Hey. What are you doing?” The male voice on the other end asked.
“Just lying in bed. I’m really tired. It was a long night.”
“You’re so boring Ishq. Since when did you turn into such a boring old fart?”
She laughed and shook her head. “You talk to me when you are one of the top hunters.”
“You are not a top hunter.”
She sat up sharply. “Come and say that to my face, you bitch.”

He laughed and pushed her window open, poking his head in and sliding his lean form in. He hung up and looked right at her. “You’re not a top hunter, Ishq my dear.” He said it patronizingly too which she hated.

She shut her phone and glared, getting off the bed and going to him. Her hand moved around his throat and she started to squeeze, but not lethally. “Say that again. I dare you.”
He looked up at her. “You. Are. Not. A. Top. Hunter.” he punctuated, looking her directly in the eyes.

She let him go and snorted. “I’m not falling for that again, Christian.”
Christian outright laughed, pushing his floppy brown hair out of his face. “Good. But I was being serious this time.”
“Right and I have a secret dick.”

He laughed and slid his hands around her slender hips. “Come out tonight.”
She slid her hands over his chest and up his shoulders. “Stay in with me.” She leaned face in close and brushed her lips along his. “I’ll make it worth your while.”
“You hardly have to try.” He teased, letting her pull him in.

That next morning, Ishika woke up, lying on her stomach, naked under the bed sheet and the sunlight pooling through the window, casting light over her room and dark skin. Her skin was smooth and flawless, the bed sheet covering just over her ass and down, her entire back bare. Her long black hair was strewn about around her and as those chocolate brown, almond shaped eyes opened, she looked around, not seeing any sign of Christian anywhere.

Pushing herself up, she grabbed her robe and slipped it on lazily, her cleavage showing through the long neck as she walked out of her room. No Christian anywhere. “Dipshit.” She mumbled, walking to the kitchen where she began preparing coffee.

Her phone rang and she answered as she looked over the newspaper that day. "Hello?"
"We got intel of a new wolf in town."
"Morning to you too Dad."
"Yeah, morning. Meet us at the clan house."
"You mean the house I grew up in?" Because his house, the house she and her brothers grew up in was the clan house.
"Ishika, don't start. I don't have the time or patience."

She rolled her eyes. "Wouldn't dream of it, Vijay." She said his name, knowing he hated it when she called him that instead of 'Dad' even though he knew how he treated her.
"Are you coming or not?"
"Yeah, I'll be there. Don't get your wad in a mix." She hung up then and pushed her phone on the table. After preparing her cup of coffee to her liking in her big mug that said 'I hate monsters,' she sat down with it, lit a cigarette and pushed her legs up on the table to continue reading the paper. She'd take her own sweet time getting to the clan house.

Morning seemed to come too fast and Lucius awoke with a groan. He had the day off today, but he still had shit to do. Getting out of bed he plodded to the shower and turned it on and let the water warm up as he brushed his teeth. Son he was scrubbing down and then drying off before getting dressed in his boots and jeans and a plain black tee, brushing his hair and putting in his beard ring before venturing out.

The bike started right up and Lucius headed to one of his favorite places for breakfast. They served a mean steak and eggs and he could get the steak bloody. Just how he liked it. The ride wasn't to long and soon he pulled up out front and strode into the diner. Giving a nod to the waitress he took a seat at the bar and looked over the menu. Like any lycan, his metabolism required a large amount of food, and so he ordered the steak and eggs, a slab of ham, some bacon and sausage and a full stack of pancakes as well.

He took sips of the hot back coffee as he waited for his food, noting the arrival of a couple of young men. They seemed intense and Lucius watched them a moment before turning back to his now arriving breakfast.

The meeting was really simple. Nothing particularly fancy. There was some new wolf in town and he belonged to no pack in the New York area. As far as they were all concerned, he was fair game.

Extra precaution against the Talley’s was brought up again. The Talley’s were a rival hunting group. Technically, there was no real feud among the hunting clans but between the Pratiksha and Talley’s, there was a big feud spanning even before the death of Ishika’s mother. To keep the peace, they did establish some ground rules and drew out a small map to establish turf. Pratiksha had their own turf and Talley had their own as well. So long as they stayed out of each other’s turf, it was fine.

Passing by was acceptable but purposely in someone’s turf, especially if a monster was there, that was a big no-no.

Going to her favorite diner, which was in the Pratiksha turf, she walked in and immediately caught whiff of new scents. Well one was new, the other two were familiar. She couldn’t make out the new one beyond it being new, but she could make out the familiar ones. “Talley…”

Dressed in a cropped t-shirt that had the words ‘I eat you’ written across her chest, low riding shorts with ankle boots--not like the heels but rather Doc Martins--Ishika pushed her glasses up over her head and warm caramel eyes scrutinized on the two Talley brothers. Edmure and Edmond Talley. Twin brothers, fearless, just as brutal as their father and definitely not ones to follow the rules of the peace treaty.

With a heavy sigh, Ishika walked forward to them and slid her arms around their shoulder. “Good morning boys.”
They both groaned. “Buzz off Pratiksha.” It still impressed her how well they could say her last name.
“Yeah, we’re eating here. Not causing trouble.”
“I don’t buy that for a minute. You might want to leave. Now. Or I will tell Miss Sparks you are the one sneaking into her daughter’s bedroom at night.”

Edmure grumbled. “Come on Ed, we’re leaving.”
“Oh but Ed!”
Both of them got up and left, without a fuss. They were brutal and fearless when it came to hunting. But when it came to Miss Sparks...well she was someone they feared. And Edmure Talley had been fucking her daughter for two years now.

Now she had her spot back. That’s why she was so adamant that they leave. Because they were sitting in her spot.
“Morning there Ishq.”
“Hi Miss Sparks. How are you doing?” She smiled.
“Oh pretty well. Startla has an appointment with the doctor today. I think the little munchkin is preggo.” She frowned.
“Gee...I wonder who the father is…” She was being heavily sarcastic but Miss Sparks caught up on it.
“You know something about it?”
“I might know something...But before my morning coffee, I can’t say a peep.”

Miss Sparks snorted and shook her head. “And the breakfast sandwich combo.”
“Yes ma’am. Don’t forget--” She started and then leaned in. “Don’t forget to make the steak super rare. The bloodier it is, the better.” She smiled.

“You got it honey-buns.”

The exchange happening behind Lucius was easy enough to listen in on. They weren't trying to hide it, and with senses roughly ten times more sensitive than a human's, the Wolf chuckled to himself. The girl was tough, he could tell that already, and had dirt on at least one of the guys to boot. Admirable really. She knew her shit.

The lady that served her seemed familiar with her too, and so that meant that she was a regular and not just pushing her weight around with those boys. That was good to know. Peeking over his shoulder at her, Lucius was greeted with the sight of a rather beautiful young woman. She smelled nice too, and evidently had a boyfriend. The scent of sex still lingered on her. Too bad. Lucius wouldn't mind giving that ass a tap or two. She was darker complected, Middle Eastern perhaps, maybe Indian.

And those lips. Fuck.

Lucius turned back to his meal, rather his meals, and dug right in. He kept a close ear on his surroundings though, and could hear those boys the girl had driven away get into their car outside. He smiled as the curses flew from their mouths, but they drove off and left in relative peace. With a nod to the waitress he got more coffee and continued to eat, several plates spread out before him.

Sitting back on the stool, Ishika crossed one leg over the other as she graciously accepted her steaming cup of coffee. She added lots of milk and sugar to it before taking a sip, sighing contently as the bitter sweet fluid traveled down her throat easily, nice and scalding, just the way she liked it.

Soon her meal had been brought out to her. She took the top toast off and checked the meat. If it wasn’t how she liked it, she couldn’t eat it. Literally. She would actually vomit. The scar on her shoulder was still there, just a scar of a bite. She kept it covered at all times, especially around her family and the clan. She covered whatever scent she might have that was not human with a strong concoction. Like perfume but stronger. No lycan or supernatural being had been able to sniff her out as anything other than a human. They would always linger on her, thinking they caught a whiff of something else but on second sniff, it was just human.

Sometimes her clan caught that. They were suspicious, no doubt about that. But she always played it off, saying she tended to get lycan blood on her during a kill. Which wasn’t a lie. It was true.

Seeing the trail of juicy blood swimming over the eggs and onto the plate, she grinned. She swiped her finger over it, bringing it to her mouth and having a taste. “Mm…” Her eyes closed in appreciation. That was the stuff! Placing the toast back on top, she cut the sandwich in half and took a hearty bite. Perfection.

“Now, can you tell me what else you know?” Miss Sparks asked.
“Well...I suppose I can. But I will need a little help from you too.”
“Oh? What about?”
“You can tell me about the murder that took place outside this joint two nights ago. I happen to know from Starla that you were working that night.”

She sighed heavily. “I don’t know much. Just that the person looked mauled, like they were attacked by an animal.”
“Interesting.” Ishika nodded. “Anything else?”
“Oh and they had some kind of insignia tattooed on their forearm. Like a crest and arms.”
She took her cell phone out and showed her a picture. “Was it this?”
“Yes! Exactly like that.”

“Figures.” She mumbled, putting her phone away and taking a big bite of her sandwich again, some of the thousand island spread getting on the corner of her mouth. She swiped it and sucked it off of her finger, subconsciously making a big show of it.

“So…” Miss Sparks hedged.
“Oh right. Edmure Talley has been porking Starla for two years now.”
“She just turned eighteen last month! And he’s...he’s your age!”
She grinned. “I know. Scandalous isn’t it. But if she’s pregnant, he’s likely the father. Unless of course Starla has let several other men dip into her honey jar.”

Miss Sparks looked absolutely mortified, which didn’t faze Ishika at all. Finishing her coffee, she pushed the mug forward. “Refill please?”

Nodding numbly, Miss Sparks refilled her mug and then excused herself to go make a call.
Though she realized she could have been a bit nicer about it, how Miss Sparks didn’t know was a shocker. Everyone else did. At least among the clans. Edmure wasn’t very discreet about it. He liked to brag that he popped Starla’s cherry at the ripe age of sixteen. Mostly because she lied to him about her age, and even when he found out, he didn’t care. He told everyone that she was the sweetest and hottest lay of his life. But he also didn’t mention that he felt anything more about her than just fucking her. Poor Starla…

But since it was kind of obvious, she didn’t really feel bad about telling Miss Sparks the way she had. It was her own fault she didn’t know better of who was sneaking into her daughter’s bedroom at night and giving it to her. That was just...that was just bad parenting!

Needing some extra zing to her sandwich after finishing the first half, she looked around for a bottle of tabasco sauce. Seeing one near a gruff brute, she pursed her lips. “Excuse me, are you using that sauce?” She asked, pointing to the bottle of tangy hot sauce that always sang to her lady jam.

The conversation between the newly arrived girl and the lady owner of the place was easy enough to eavesdrop on, and Lucius smiled to himself. The gossip was juicy, but not necessarily something he could use for himself. It was an ages old problem though, some young guy sticking it to a well-to-do girl and her family had no idea while it seemed like a lot of other people knew.

Lucius looked up as the caramel-skinned woman spoke and he followed her gaze and gesture to the hot sauce and he shook his head. "Not using it at all. You're welcome to it." he said, and grabbed the sauce and stood, heavy boots thudding on the floor as he crossed to the young woman, towering over her, especially with her seated.

"Here you go." he said, and set it on her table. "You need anything else?" he asked, backing up a step to get a better look at her. She was damn fine, and Lucius momentarily thought of asking if he could join her. Still, best to maybe keep to himself, and so he just let his eyes settle on hers a moment.

Ishika watched intently, her chin raising to follow the height that the brute got as he stood up. He was gigantic! Swallowing hard--and not everyone could make her do that, least of all men--she stared and then seemed to recoil just slightly as he came near her, setting the bottle down. “Thanks.” She took the bottle from him, her hand so small in comparison to his and she always thought she had man hands!

Snapping out of it, she sat up and uncorked the bottle when he asked if she needed anything else. She looked up at him and blinked her eyes. He was handsome, in that sort of potentially dangerous, brutish way. Like a Viking or a Nordic man who definitely knew how to take charge. She wondered if he would stick around in the morning after an amazing night of wrestle tumble and rough loving in bed. Or on her balcony. Ooh...maybe he would be up for balcony sex.

Oh but perhaps that’s now what he was asking. Clearing her throat, she bit her lower lip. “Care to join me, Mr. Giant Handsome Stranger Man?”

She was a fucking beauty, and Lucius tried to make sure he didn't leer as his gaze swept over her, taking in her cleavage and those expressive eyes, those lush lips... He blinked as she asked if he might join her and with a little smirk he said, "I suppose since you invited me it must be ok. I don't want you to kick my ass out like you did those boys." he said, emphasizing the word 'boys' to tell her just what he thought about them.

"Let me get my things and I'll come right over, Ms. Gorgeous Lovely Stranger Woman." he teased back and moved to gather his few plates in a couple trips and his coffee as well, setting things across from her and sliding into the booth.

"Suppose I should introduce myself. The name's Lucius. Friends can call me Luke, you can call me whatever you want to Gorgeous." he said, and smiled as he extended his hand to her.

She grinned. “You’re not violating turf rules. So it’s okay. Plus you weren’t sitting in my spot. Which makes it even more okay.” She watched curiously as he went and got his plates, not too surprised to find he ate a lot. With a build like his, he would have to. At least he was more handsome than Gaston. He had way better humor than him too.

She turned his direction after he sat down and introduced himself. “Nice to meet you Lucius.” She smiled. “I wonder how many women call you luscious.” She grinned. Which would be fitting since he was very luscious. For a brute, anyways. “My name is Ishika. You can call me Ishq. Means ‘love’ in Hindi.” She grinned.

He quirked a brow. "Turf rules? You don't look like you're part of a gang. But I definitely won't take your spot." he said with a grin and as she asked how many women called him luscious he had to laugh. It was a deep rumbling laugh that complemented his voice quite well. "A man doesn't kiss and tell. You have a unique name Ishika. Ishq. I like it. Very beautiful. Suits you perfectly." he said, and his eyes practically smoldered as he looked at her.

Slowly he began to eat again and gestured for her to do the same. "I'm surprised you're not here with a boyfriend. A girl like you? Surely you spent the night with someone. Maybe we should aim to eat here together tomorrow morning." he said, dropping a hint.

“Oh well that’s because I dressed up. It’s not everyday I get wear to clothes like this.” She smiled. “And it certainly caught your eye.” She grinned. She picked up her sandwich and took a bite of it after having doused the inside with tobasco sauce. “That’s because said man has only met me.” She teased.

“I don’t have a boyfriend. I have lovers. Well...I suppose they’re lovers. You could call them that I guess.” They weren’t very good. That was her way of trying to convey that. Picking up on his hint, she turned toward him, taking a bite of her sandwich again. She finished the bite and smiled. “Are you hitting on me Mr. Handsome Stranger Man?" She set her sandwich down "Because I might just say yes. Then what would you say?"

"Don't get to wear clothes like that every day huh? Ishq, if you were my girl, I don't know how often you would get to wear clothing at all!" Lucius teased, and he tossed her a smile too. "True, I've only met you, but a person can't fight chemistry and I know that I already want you." he said, not couching his words in the slightest.

When she said she had no boyfriend, only lovers, that Piqued his interest. "Call them that... you guess? That doesn't sound too flattering. I guess you've never been given a really good fucking before. Might have to see about remedying that. As far as hitting on you, I think that is pretty obvious. If you say yes, well, I think you'll be riding more than one hog before it is all said and done... my Harley outside, and then my big cock back at my place." he said, not trying to hide his intention at all.

Ishika smirked. She definitely did appreciate his boldness. It was very sexy and she wanted to be his girl for a night just so she could know what it would be like. Then again, this could be a guy who was all big talk and not at all big where it counted. “I think you just want to fuck me and nothing else. But hey, I don’t do committments so this could actually work out to both our benefits.” She grinned.

Finishing her sandwich, the taste of bloody meat on her tongue still, so delicious it was, she sipped her coffee and then wiped her mouth with a napkin. “Mm, they satisfy the desire to have a warm body but it’s nothing spectacular. It doesn’t blow my mind.” She made a mimic of an explosion, punctuating it with her hand before smiling again. “Big cock, eh? I just might need to find that out for myself. For all I know you could be all big talk with nothing to show for it. That would be a tragedy.” She took out some money, covering both of their meals before she got up and grabbed her purse and standing. “Bye Miss Sparks!” She waved to the distressed woman before turning and walking toward the door, a sway to her hips as she walked.

Looking back over her shoulder, her gaze landed on Lucius. “Coming Mr. Handsome Stranger Man?” She smirked. “I can’t ride your Harley by myself.” Well she could but that wouldn’t be any fun.

"I do want to fuck you. Hell, I don't know you, but you have a killer body and are one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. What can I say, I have good taste." he told her and finished up his plates, leaving a generous tip since Ishq paid the tab. Then she spoke about how her lovers fulfilled the desire for a warm body, but didn't blow her mind and Lucius smirked. "I have something you can blow." he teased, and would stand as she did.

He still towered over her, and as she prompted him to follow he just smiled. Getting the door for her he followed her out, blatantly admiring her ass and how it swayed, and he got on the bike and waited for her to get behind him. "You ever been on a motorcycle much?" he asked, and waited before starting it, blipping the throttle a little and sending those wonderful vibrations right through the seat and into where she straddled the machine. It would be a nice purr between her legs, and son Lucius was off to his place.

This guy didn’t seem the type to wear his heart on his sleeve but her certainly didn’t have a problem expressing what he wanted. And she found that sexy. Sure, if he looked like a creep then this would be totally different and everything he was saying would just come off as really creepy. But he didn’t look like a creep. He looked like a man who knew how to fuck. And that was the very thing Ishika had been looking for. After all, she didn’t believe in commitment. She was a bit cynical like that.

Moving behind him, she climbed onto his motorcycle and slid her arms around him, pressing her body into his. Oh, she did love the way his body felt. Resting her cheek on his shoulder, she smiled. “A few times.” There was a nice vibrating purr between her legs from the rumble of the engine. She liked it. She didn’t need it to further turn her on but it wasn’t a damper either. It made the entire ride better.

The big bike rumbled under them both, and the heat of the woman pressed to his back helped Lucius visualize just where they were going and what he wanted to do to her. He wanted t make her scream and squirm, squeal and beg. That remained to be seen though, and it wasn't long before he pulled up outside his place. It was a small apartment, probably not as nice as she was used to, but he wasn't going to apologize. He didn't have a lot of money, but he didn't need it.

Getting off the bike he turned and grabbed her by the waist, lifting her off as if she weighed nothing before setting her on the ground. "You sure you're ready for this? I don't need to take you to a movie or some shit?" he teased, and then took her hand and led her down the steps to the front door. Unlocking it, he opened the door and ushered her in, his hand brushing her rounded apple bottom as he did so.

"You want a beer or something, or you wanna get right to it?" he asked, licking his lips while he looked at her.

Her hands came around him tighter, gripping the front of his shirt as he drove. She wasn’t scared, she just couldn’t get enough of touching him. He was so rock hard and fit under this shirt she couldn’t wait to get her claws in him and scratch up what might be a picture-flawless chest.

Soon they were at his place. The apartment building looked like the kind she lived in. She didn’t live anywhere fancy. Sure, she might have insinuated she was part of gang--and if one thought of hunting clans as gangs, they wouldn’t be too far off--but she didn’t make big bucks. She lived in probably a similar place as his. Just on the other side of town in a way better neighborhood.

Her feet settled on the ground after he lifted her and she looked up at him, snorting. “Please spare me the romantics.” She grinned, following after him. Ishika did like how her hand felt in his much larger. He held hers with strength but not bone crushing, but definitely not wimpily. Walking into his apartment, she set her purse down and took her boots off, her shirt coming off soon enough. “Let’s not waste anymore time.” Taking her bra off, she moved to him and pulled him down a little to her level and kissed the brute with a searing need, her fingers threading into his long locks, her bare chest pressed into his chest, her dusky nipples peaked and begging not just for his mouth but his teeth.

Ishika liked it rough. She just never could find someone who could throw their control away and give into animal primal lust. She was really Lucius could because she needed it. She wanted to feel sore. She wanted to scream. She wanted to feel his thick cock stretching her tight pussy beyond the max that she wouldn't have to look to know. She wanted to be a sweaty slop of a mess when he was through with her and even more than that, Ishika wanted to feel so exhausted because what they did was just that intense! She heard women talk about mind-blowing. She wanted to know what that felt like so she too could finally lose control.

Lucius liked this girls style and her lovely tits bounced as she stripped off her shirt and then her bra. Following suit he peeled off his tee and revealed his muscled and hard physique, nary a scar on his perfect skin save for the branded symbols around his right bicep. With an animalistic growl he met her kiss with his own and his kiss was hungry, needy, and her fingers crawled into his beard.

Lucius' hands moved to grope her shapely ass and as he gave a squeeze he pulled his lips from hers and tilted his head further to capture her breasts with his mouth and kiss and lick them, biting the soft skin hard enough to leave marks and likely bruises as he lifted her and moved them just a few feet to the couch, sitting down upon it and pulling her to his lap, forcing her to straddle him as he feasted on her tits, those brown globes soft against his face, his whiskers tickling them as he closed his mouth over one hard stiff nipple and bit as he sucked - hard. His hands still on her ass he reached back further to rub his hand against her pussy through her jeans, and another growl left him, his cock straining at his own jeans and throbbing with need.

He was animalistic and it would have taken her off guard if it hadn’t been what she wanted and expecting. Her toned legs wrapped around his hips and she slid her arms fully around his neck as she feasted his mouth with her own. And from there, it took a turn for the better; actual pleasure coursing through her as his mouth and teeth connected with her soft globes, teasing them and showing no restraint with them.

Straddling his lap, she tilted her head back, arched her back and pushed her chest further into his mouth, trying to offer him as much of it as she could. He wasn’t gentle and it hurt, but goodness Ishika loved that. She had been wanting to feel something other than the gentle throbbing between her legs and now she was feeling all the endless possibilities of what Lucius could actually offer her. Rough and tumble of heavy, hard and passionate fucking. It wasn’t even sex at this point. Just lewd and crude fucking.

Pulling back, more like wrenching her breasts from his mouth, she slid her hand around his throat, well not fully since his neck was too big to hold in one hand but the action said dominance enough of assertion. She made work with her free hand to undo his jeans and pull his cock free from its confines, looking with much glee at the masterpiece she now held in her hands. “Oh my…” Sliding out of his lap without much effort, more like an easy gliding slide, Ishika settled on her knees on the carpet between his legs and leaned in, sucking the thick bulbous head of his cock into her mouth and sucking it hard. Her eyes fluttered close in sinfully heavenly pleasure, a soft moan of appreciation sounding from her.

Releasing him with a satisfying pop, she licked her lips and looked up at him, her caramel gae meeting his own. “Now this is a cock. And you Lucius were not lying.” She smirked.

There was no need for him to hold back with this girl, and Lucius left bite marks that were sure to bruise on her lovely brown tits, and as she pulled away her breast popped from his mouth, leaving him smiling. Before he knew it she had his cock free, the little cock-hungry slut that she seemed to be and her soft words of admiration only made him swell more. His thick veined and throbbing cock was girthy enough her hand couldn't quite wrap all the way around it, but that didn't deter her in the least and she leaned in to suck the swollen head. Reaching down, Lucius held his thick cock by the base and standing straight up like an offering for her.

Her words brought a chuckle as she pulled off with a pop, a little strand of saliva still tying her lips to that swollen head. "I wasn't lying about filling you with it either. I hope you can handle it, and I want to stretch you out and ruin you for others." he told her, and reached down to almost gently push some hair back behind her ear. "Enough talk. Suck my dick Ishika. Let's see how much you can get n your pretty mouth." he said.

Ishika grinned, licked her lips and without another word, lowered her head down to spear her mouth with his thick cock. It was such a beautiful cock and he held it up for her like an offering, like an offering to a bitch in heat, which is exactly what she was right now. Wrapping her plump lips around the bulbous crown, she tightened her mouth and sucked deeply, her eyes fluttering closed in appreciation for how he tasted and felt in her mouth even if it was just the bulbous tip of him.

Opening her eyes and lifting her gaze to meet his, Ishika took him deeper into her mouth so inch by inch slowly disappearing until her lips touched his fingers where they were wrapped at the base of his cock. While the man she had slept with were not this big, she certainly had practice enough on this art and if she did say so herself, she wasn't half bad. She never got complaints, so much to the point that they got so into it, she would end up going until they came. Big mistake. And though she'd love to do that to Lucius and see if he was able to get it up again so quickly, her libido wouldn't be able to take it in case he wasn't able to.

She bobbed a few times, taking him in and out of her mouth and each time it was deep and hard. Her gaze never left his and after a few pumps just to really get him going, Ishika pulled her mouth off of him, releasing that bulbous crown that she loved so much with a reluctant soft pop as if she didn't want to. Standing up, pushed her hair over her shoulder and undid her shorts, pushing them and her thong down so her soft and bare pussy was exposed to him, glistening already from her arousal.

Sliding back into his lap, she purposely dipped her hips low so her pussy rubbed against his throbbing shaft before pushing him up to her entrance and lowering herself on him. A shaky gasp came from her and she looked at him in her pursuit to take him all the way inside of her. He stretched her magnanimously, she almost felt like a virgin all over again. She moaned deeply and her nails raked over his chest and she lowered herself on him until his cock disappearing inside of her. "Oh that's right...right there..." She was officially ruined. And if she had to, she'd hunt this brute down just so he could fuck her again. She didn't want any commitment or strings. She just needed to know that when she needed sex, he would be there to answer her demanding call.

Lucius was quite happy as she engulfed most of his cock with her mouth, sloppy wet sounds accompanying the 'guh-guh-guh' noises as she threatened to penetrate her own throat, his balls sticky with her saliva now. "Fuck yes! You suck a mean dick girl." he praised, a hand tightening in her hair.... and just as she did that she pulled off his prick with a pop and he groaned his disappointment. Then she was standing up though, pushing down her shorts and thong, her pussy smooth and swollen, glistening in her arousal, her labia a little puffy and spread a little.

Welcoming her with open arms he felt her cunt stretch as she impaled herself, that tight heat and slickness welcoming him in return as she slid down his cock, a few inches left over as he bottomed out in her pussy. But she kept pushing, moaning, and insisted on taking that considerable length, her pussy stretched.

With a growl Lucius leaned up a little and his mouth closed over one breast, sucking her nipple hard, his hand grabbing the other to squeeze it roughly, finger tugging her nipple before he slapped that soft bit of flesh, his coc ensconced in her body... just where it was supposed to be.

Back
Top Bottom