Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Master of the Red Palace [[Redacted] and Sigr]

Sigr said:
Alriel was starting to get firmer, bigger, forcing Sara to cover less and less of his manhood with her mouth, as she wasn't able to hold it whole as before. "You are so beautiful..." he muttered, smiling pleased at feeling himself grow completely hard, Sara's hand keeping it like that, then his eyes went wide, seeing Senn go naked.

"Ah-" Sara gasped as she didn't expect him to look so human and yet, he had a beastly quality, like the fabled dragon was hidden inside him, eager to burst out. His golden eyes looked fiery to her, almost hungry in their intensity.

Seeing his wife look to the side, Alriel looked as well, ending breathless before the beauty of that experienced body. Elves didn't have the same concept of sexuality that humans had, and even if she loved his wife with all his heart and he felt attracted to her, he could appreciate and get excited by the male form.

Sara knew it, and even if she could have been jealous, in the end it was her that managed to make Alriel hard, and with both present without lying to each other, she was fine with him ogling at Senn. "He's gorgeous, right love?" she asked, being honest herself and breaking the awkward silence, her eyes dancing between Alriel and Senn.

"I... ah..." Alriel blushed. "Do you like him too?" he asked, admitting that he fancied their host and receiving Sara's calm nod for an answer. "You can... have both of us if you want" he offered.

Sara smiled warmly before the generosity of her husband, but that wasn't the only choice possible if the three of them were to enjoy each other. "You can have both him and me as well" she whispered, still tugging the Alriel's hard manhood. "If he pleases" she added, looking at Senn.
Senn remained quiet as the two spoke about him and how they would not mind enjoying there time with Senn too. After all Senn was there to help them gain new ideas and think differently about the world around them. He feels now he had accomplished that. " Alright, But remember My rules. I will not have Intercourse with your Wife. Only you can Alriel. After all that is the main goal here" He told them, now approaching the two.
Senn placed his left hand On Sara's back a rubbed it slowly working his way down to feel her ass. He rubbed her softly and slowly while his right hand went down to help her stoke Alriel. He was getting a feel for them, A feel for their bodies. He too could feel himself growing and wanted to feel himself being touched but held himself back. After enjoying the feeling of Sara's butt running pass his fingers he moved down closer to Alriels cock. He freed his hand away from Sara and took the pipe from his mouth. It was time for him to get a taste of what Alriel had to offer. Senn showed no reluctance at all and went down on the elf. His long flat tongue licking the sides of his shaft getting a decent feel for the shape of it. Senn beckoned for Sara to come join him with tasting her husband if she wanted or maybe she had another Idea. Regardless Senn was taking his time with this couple. He wanted them to enjoy every moment and every feeling possible.

Sara shivered under the touch of a man other than her husband's, Senn's expert touch felt gentle on her backside while their hands joined around Alriel's cock. She was seeing it hard for the first time, nothing extraordinary but it wasn't only nice, also felt a bit big on the elf's leaner body. "Do you like it?" she asked, looking at Alriel.

"Ah- yeah..." he felt slightly conflicted, as he wanted to enjoy the sensation but had to restrain himself so he wouldn't end too fast. Waves of pleasure from his groin helped him to stop stressing and just enjoy the experience. "Ah! Gods!" Alriel moaned in surprise as Senn went down and started to lick his length, adding a new feeling to the mix.

Sara was delighted at the look of her husband hard and writhing under their assault, specially when she added her mouth to Senn's, and they both started to tend to him, sending shivers along his lean body. "So nice..." she mumbled, almost hypnotized by the act.

"Please, wait-" Alriel backed off a little bit, feeling that he was too close for comfort. It had been a while since he had his last orgasm, and he didn't want to cum way too soon. "I was too close" he explained.

"Then it's my turn now" Sara said, being playful, her meaty body, specially when compared to the two males, bounced a bit on the bed. "Do you want to..." he muttered, looking to Alriel then glancing to Senn, having that kind of unspoken communication close couples had, playing with her mound of blonde pubic hair.

"Oh, right" Alriel nodded to her, then looked at Senn. "Do you want to taste her while I taste you, or should I taste her while she tastes you?" he sort of translated for Senn, asking about who should suck Senn's unattended cock and who was to lick Sara's eager pussy.

Sigr said:
Sara shivered under the touch of a man other than her husband's, Senn's expert touch felt gentle on her backside while their hands joined around Alriel's cock. She was seeing it hard for the first time, nothing extraordinary but it wasn't only nice, also felt a bit big on the elf's leaner body. "Do you like it?" she asked, looking at Alriel.

"Ah- yeah..." he felt slightly conflicted, as he wanted to enjoy the sensation but had to restrain himself so he wouldn't end too fast. Waves of pleasure from his groin helped him to stop stressing and just enjoy the experience. "Ah! Gods!" Alriel moaned in surprise as Senn went down and started to lick his length, adding a new feeling to the mix.

Sara was delighted at the look of her husband hard and writhing under their assault, specially when she added her mouth to Senn's, and they both started to tend to him, sending shivers along his lean body. "So nice..." she mumbled, almost hypnotized by the act.

"Please, wait-" Alriel backed off a little bit, feeling that he was too close for comfort. It had been a while since he had his last orgasm, and he didn't want to cum way too soon. "I was too close" he explained.

"Then it's my turn now" Sara said, being playful, her meaty body, specially when compared to the two males, bounced a bit on the bed. "Do you want to..." he muttered, looking to Alriel then glancing to Senn, having that kind of unspoken communication close couples had, playing with her mound of blonde pubic hair.

"Oh, right" Alriel nodded to her, then looked at Senn. "Do you want to taste her while I taste you, or should I taste her while she tastes you?" he sort of translated for Senn, asking about who should suck Senn's unattended cock and who was to lick Sara's eager pussy.

The two where getting into now and seem to be having fun with it. " I will take Sara while you take me Alriel.." Senn's stone hard cock was ready for the taking. He propped himself up on the bad and presented him self to them. He took Sara's hand graciously and guided her to a comfortable position. He had is so she could easily wrap her legs around his head andShe would be facing her lover as he sucked him off.
Senn lowered her hips closer to his face his hands tightly gripped her butt with a bit of a squeeze. Before his tongue would reach her eager pussy he wanted to play with her too. He let his fingers glide though her pussy, stroking her soft wet skin. He would then lick his fingers before letting them slide up into her. " How dose that feel?" He asked with a slight sound of pleasure coming from him. He squeezed her butt a bit more and let his fingers slowly move in and out of her. Eventually he lowered her down more until she was practically sitting on his face. That is when she would now feel the impact of his tongue hit her flesh. He first Just let it tickle her skin. His tongue feeling the slit of her willing pussy.

The whole scene was unusual for the couple, but also wildly enticing. Sara positioned herself astride Senn's face, her already wet pussy in plain view of their host as he squeezed her backside, making her gasp as she looked at Alriel. Feeling Senn's fingers along her lips, caressing her plump outside before he took them to his mouth.

Alriel was enraptured, kneeling between Senn's legs he had a perfect position for seeing both Sara about to ride Senn's face and his cock throb in the air, eager to receive attention. Alriel took hold of Senn's peculiar manhood and slowly licked the underside, adding a little bit of jerking motion and finishing his trip kissing the tip of the head.

"Ah! Mff-" Sara's muffled moans were all answer Senn received to his question, clearly not only enjoying the treatment but also, strangely enough, seeing her husband suck that dick. The atmosphere seemed inebriating, and the action between the three of them had just begun. "Oh, fuck..." Sara's round thighs slightly jiggled at the sides of Senn's head when he licked her skin, her hungry eyes looking at Alriel, mouth agape as she was the one about to suck that cock.

But it was Alriel who opened wide, leaning to push Senn's dick inside his mouth. At first just the head, his tongue playing with it, excess drool falling from the corners of his mouth, sliding down along the shaft. Once he did a bit of exploration and got accustomed to their host's girth, Alriel braced himself, supporting his hands on Senn's knees and started to bob his head up and down half Senn's length, slowly but surely.

Sigr said:
The whole scene was unusual for the couple, but also wildly enticing. Sara positioned herself astride Senn's face, her already wet pussy in plain view of their host as he squeezed her backside, making her gasp as she looked at Alriel. Feeling Senn's fingers along her lips, caressing her plump outside before he took them to his mouth.

Alriel was enraptured, kneeling between Senn's legs he had a perfect position for seeing both Sara about to ride Senn's face and his cock throb in the air, eager to receive attention. Alriel took hold of Senn's peculiar manhood and slowly licked the underside, adding a little bit of jerking motion and finishing his trip kissing the tip of the head.

"Ah! Mff-" Sara's muffled moans were all answer Senn received to his question, clearly not only enjoying the treatment but also, strangely enough, seeing her husband suck that dick. The atmosphere seemed inebriating, and the action between the three of them had just begun. "Oh, fuck..." Sara's round thighs slightly jiggled at the sides of Senn's head when he licked her skin, her hungry eyes looking at Alriel, mouth agape as she was the one about to suck that cock.

But it was Alriel who opened wide, leaning to push Senn's dick inside his mouth. At first just the head, his tongue playing with it, excess drool falling from the corners of his mouth, sliding down along the shaft. Once he did a bit of exploration and got accustomed to their host's girth, Alriel braced himself, supporting his hands on Senn's knees and started to bob his head up and down half Senn's length, slowly but surely.

Senn could feel his body tense once Alriel began to go down on him. He know that Alriel may not be completely used to the idea if dealing with another man's member but that did not matter to him. Senn was now satisfied. He was satisfied that the two had became enrolled with what they where doing. This gave him pleasure regardless. Acting almost like a link between Sara and Alriel, the harder Alriel would blow the more vibrations that would be sent to Sara. His moans would resonate through her and be passed on through her lungs. Senn at this time was basically making out with the women's wet peach. Each tongue stride went deeper, making sure that she could feel how satisfied this beast has become.
It did not matter to Senn who was tasting his manhood at all, as long as they liked it. His cock seemed to pulse as if it had its own beating heart and the soft scales that pebbled his skin seemed to glow in brightness under the wet gloss of Alriel's drool and Senn's precum. Senn wanted to thrust along with each pass of Alriel's mouth but did everything to resist. The resistance made the pleasure being giving that much more thrilling.

Sara moaned and panted, grinding her hips against Senn's face, wanting more of his vicious tongue, more of his beastly mouth. Her hands were active, as the left cupped one of her bouncing breasts, while the right wandered low into that blonde jungle, keeping the march until she rested on her clitoris, rubbing it gently in small circles.

Alriel started to pick up the pace, each move of his head was faster than the one before, every time Senn's cock reached a fraction of an inch deeper. From time to time he stopped, recovering his breath, replacing mouth by hand, licking at the head before returning to suck it with renewed vigor.

The trio was getting wilder and wilder, the intimate atmosphere of the place growing heavier, loaded with their sounds, their scents. Even if Alriel wasn't getting any direct stimulation he was enjoying it dearly, seeing his wife writhe and tremble while riding Senn's face, her hands working faster and faster.

Sara was entranced in her own pleasure, her hands around her body, her insides mercilessly licked by Senn, her husband voraciously tending to their hosts' cock. It was so fantastic that it didn't take her much longer to climax, squirming and shaking on top of Senn's face, her moans growing louder before falling short of air. Backing off she sat on the bed, needing a moment to recover, her glistening sex still sensitive.

Alriel looked at her, smiling with his eyes since the elf's mouth was busy, knowing that she was as ready as he was, painfully hard between his legs. Now the question was what Senn was going to do, as the couple seemed open to anything while he was making the rules.

Sigr said:
Sara moaned and panted, grinding her hips against Senn's face, wanting more of his vicious tongue, more of his beastly mouth. Her hands were active, as the left cupped one of her bouncing breasts, while the right wandered low into that blonde jungle, keeping the march until she rested on her clitoris, rubbing it gently in small circles.

Alriel started to pick up the pace, each move of his head was faster than the one before, every time Senn's cock reached a fraction of an inch deeper. From time to time he stopped, recovering his breath, replacing mouth by hand, licking at the head before returning to suck it with renewed vigor.

The trio was getting wilder and wilder, the intimate atmosphere of the place growing heavier, loaded with their sounds, their scents. Even if Alriel wasn't getting any direct stimulation he was enjoying it dearly, seeing his wife writhe and tremble while riding Senn's face, her hands working faster and faster.

Sara was entranced in her own pleasure, her hands around her body, her insides mercilessly licked by Senn, her husband voraciously tending to their hosts' cock. It was so fantastic that it didn't take her much longer to climax, squirming and shaking on top of Senn's face, her moans growing louder before falling short of air. Backing off she sat on the bed, needing a moment to recover, her glistening sex still sensitive.

Alriel looked at her, smiling with his eyes since the elf's mouth was busy, knowing that she was as ready as he was, painfully hard between his legs. Now the question was what Senn was going to do, as the couple seemed open to anything while he was making the rules.

Senn knew by now that the two where ready to join at last. He Was enjoying Alriel's blow job but Broke Alriel away from him. He knew exactly wanted he wanted but first He beckoned Alriel to come please his own wife. " I think you are both ready for each other." He said to Them. He let them gain a few moments to relax though and get some air into their lungs. Although Alriel Now has the chance to fuck his wife, Senn wont be left out. There where a couple of choices that could be made. Senn wanted to finish off but it deepened on what this couple wanted . " It depends on what you two want to do though. Alriel, You can either finish yourself off first by fucking your wife,then I can go ahead and fuck you, or I can let Sara suck me dry while you fuck her. " Senn said with a slight smirk. He would be fine with what ever they wanted. He knew that no matter what they would be happy with it.

Sara looked at Senn with hazy eyes, feeling the last throes of her orgasm, seeing him talk about how she was going to get fucked by her husband then and there. It was finally going to happen, and she was eager, but Senn added something else that picked her interest.

Alriel was fidgety, blushed and nervous. It had been decades since he had done it with a man, and now he was married to the beautiful Sara so...

Sara knew her husband well, and even if they needed Senn's help to get out of the situation they were in, she usually could read his feelings and expressions like an open book. "I know you want it" she said, causing Alriel to look at her, trembling slightly. "You can have it, but you'll have to say it" Sara added.

Alriel opened his eyes wide, looking at his lovely wife. "Then you can..." he voiced, gathering the courage now he had permission, looking at Senn. "You can f-fuck me" he stuttered, returning his grateful eyes to Sara. Crawling along the bed, Alriel came closer to her, but before anything else was done, they joined in a loving embrace, a tender kiss.

"Come on. Do me" Sara whispered, facing up to him while on her back, guiding Alriel's throbbing hardness between her legs.

Sigr said:
Sara looked at Senn with hazy eyes, feeling the last throes of her orgasm, seeing him talk about how she was going to get fucked by her husband then and there. It was finally going to happen, and she was eager, but Senn added something else that picked her interest.

Alriel was fidgety, blushed and nervous. It had been decades since he had done it with a man, and now he was married to the beautiful Sara so...

Sara knew her husband well, and even if they needed Senn's help to get out of the situation they were in, she usually could read his feelings and expressions like an open book. "I know you want it" she said, causing Alriel to look at her, trembling slightly. "You can have it, but you'll have to say it" Sara added.

Alriel opened his eyes wide, looking at his lovely wife. "Then you can..." he voiced, gathering the courage now he had permission, looking at Senn. "You can f-fuck me" he stuttered, returning his grateful eyes to Sara. Crawling along the bed, Alriel came closer to her, but before anything else was done, they joined in a loving embrace, a tender kiss.

"Come on. Do me" Sara whispered, facing up to him while on her back, guiding Alriel's throbbing hardness between her legs.

Senn Excepted this and gladly went along with it. A smirk came over him, pleased he was successful in guiding the couple to this point. Even he could see the everlasting love between the two. Two different worlds Coming together in complete bliss. After all, under the sex this is what it was all about. " Remember everything I told you. She deserves your touch as you deserve her. Dont worry about the future, Just worry about this moment Right here, right now. She Is a gift to you Alriel, Now be her gift too" He told them as The couple would grow closer and their bodies would now become one. Senn Did remain on stand by as well, Just in case one of them wanted wanted to play with his member in the process, although He would rather Allow them to work on their own. In the mean time he would be there tugging himself so he would not lose strength in it.

With Sara's guidance, Alriel buried himself on her in one go, going to the hilt in that sopping wet, warm and welcoming pussy. He groaned and trembled, resting there for a moment, bottomed out, while Sara gasped and yelped, feeling so suddenly full, her walls open wide and grasping at her husband's manhood.

"Alriel..." Sara cooed lovingly while she embraced his back, allowing him to rest his head on her breasts. She was feeling blissful and happy, finally melding with her beloved even if it was on those odd circumstances. Then and there, they were just them and them alone, the world gone mute while there was only Sara and Alriel, Alriel and Sara.

"My love..." Alriel grunted, managing to hold himself, propping his upper body with his arms and looking at his wife, leaning in for a passionate and loving kiss. Alriel started to move his hips, slowly but surely, moving in and out of that fleshy embrace, finally feeling Sara's loving body in all its extent.

"Yes... don't be afraid, go faster..." Sara said while trembling. She had already come once under Senn's attention, so she was sensitive and prone to have a few orgasms more with ease. She also wanted for Alriel to enjoy and let go, not worrying about lasting long or anything like that, there would be time for such things other days.

"Sara... oh fuck..." Alriel obeyed, letting himself pick up the pace, banging her faster and faster, making the wet sounds rise, his body clapping against her own, sending vibrations all over her lower self. He knew he wouldn't last long like that, but it also didn't matter, this was about passion and love, not performance.

Having her husband in her arms, fucking her with all his might, made the sensitive Sara come again, her orgasm making her shiver and moan, her meaty legs enveloping Alriel's lower body and keeping him trapped there. Alriel didn't come yet, so he kept going, faster and faster, making Sara grasp the sheets and gasp, as he approached his own orgasm.

Sigr said:
With Sara's guidance, Alriel buried himself on her in one go, going to the hilt in that sopping wet, warm and welcoming pussy. He groaned and trembled, resting there for a moment, bottomed out, while Sara gasped and yelped, feeling so suddenly full, her walls open wide and grasping at her husband's manhood.

"Alriel..." Sara cooed lovingly while she embraced his back, allowing him to rest his head on her breasts. She was feeling blissful and happy, finally melding with her beloved even if it was on those odd circumstances. Then and there, they were just them and them alone, the world gone mute while there was only Sara and Alriel, Alriel and Sara.

"My love..." Alriel grunted, managing to hold himself, propping his upper body with his arms and looking at his wife, leaning in for a passionate and loving kiss. Alriel started to move his hips, slowly but surely, moving in and out of that fleshy embrace, finally feeling Sara's loving body in all its extent.

"Yes... don't be afraid, go faster..." Sara said while trembling. She had already come once under Senn's attention, so she was sensitive and prone to have a few orgasms more with ease. She also wanted for Alriel to enjoy and let go, not worrying about lasting long or anything like that, there would be time for such things other days.

"Sara... oh fuck..." Alriel obeyed, letting himself pick up the pace, banging her faster and faster, making the wet sounds rise, his body clapping against her own, sending vibrations all over her lower self. He knew he wouldn't last long like that, but it also didn't matter, this was about passion and love, not performance.

Having her husband in her arms, fucking her with all his might, made the sensitive Sara come again, her orgasm making her shiver and moan, her meaty legs enveloping Alriel's lower body and keeping him trapped there. Alriel didn't come yet, so he kept going, faster and faster, making Sara grasp the sheets and gasp, as he approached his own orgasm.

There was now a feeling of completion and satisfaction, An unending warmth embraced all those in the room. It was the magic that brought Alriel and Sara to this point, all guided by the will power and love of the two. A hearty laugh busted out of Senn but it did not brake the motion of the couple " Now that you became one, Only you can chose the next move. Do you stay inside or do you go out?" He asked Staying In would mean that Sara could then give form to a child wile going out would mean otherwise. "Would it be something your ready for. In the end that satisfaction made would be complete." Senn did all of this not Just to help those In need but to take part and witness the creation of life. It was always the bet part for him But he would never push too far. Though his man hood now started to become tired again he excepted it. As deep as he was and can get into it, Senn always held good control over himself.

"I'm close..." Alriel admitted while Senn talked, they didn't have much variation in poses, nor didn't they get creative, but what was important was that they had melded together. Alriel had managed to push past his problems thanks to Sara and Senn, the ones that guided him to the truth, that made him see that there was no reason to be closed into himself.

"It's fine..." Sara moaned. "Do... do what..." her gasps and pants made talking hard, as she had already came twice and she was sensitive and trembling. She started to move her legs from his back, allowing Alriel to back off if he wanted, but as soon as she moved Alriel shook his head.

"No..." he grunted, hastening his pace even more. "I'm not going anywhere, I'll be with you forever..." Alriel promised, not wanting to pull off. Sure, they could do it over and over back at home, and that they made it there didn't guarantee anything, but he had no longer a reason to be scared. Making Sara's courage his own, accepting Senn's wisdom as his counsel, Alriel was now happy, and soon he reached his orgasm.

"Oh fuck-" Sara gasped, feeling for the first time her husband's orgasm, shot after shot of his seed flowed warm inside her as she closed her legs and arms into a loving embrace that made the moment last for an eternity. Once both had stopped shaking and shivering, Sara untangled herself from Alriel, giving him a tender kiss and backing off to enjoy the afterglow of her piled on pleasure. She rested her body on one side of the sizeable bed, looking at Senn and Alriel, knowing what was going to happen and oddly excited as she had never seen anything alike.

Gasping after what happened, Alriel was on cloud nine, full of love, feeling spent and smiling dumb. It was just when Sara kissed him and gave them space that he remembered that he wasn't done yet, that he was about to experience a different kind of pleasure. Resting his head on Sara's lap while she caressed his hair, Alriel looked back at Senn. "Your turn now" he just said, lying down prone, showing his lean back to their host.

Sigr said:
"I'm close..." Alriel admitted while Senn talked, they didn't have much variation in poses, nor didn't they get creative, but what was important was that they had melded together. Alriel had managed to push past his problems thanks to Sara and Senn, the ones that guided him to the truth, that made him see that there was no reason to be closed into himself.

"It's fine..." Sara moaned. "Do... do what..." her gasps and pants made talking hard, as she had already came twice and she was sensitive and trembling. She started to move her legs from his back, allowing Alriel to back off if he wanted, but as soon as she moved Alriel shook his head.

"No..." he grunted, hastening his pace even more. "I'm not going anywhere, I'll be with you forever..." Alriel promised, not wanting to pull off. Sure, they could do it over and over back at home, and that they made it there didn't guarantee anything, but he had no longer a reason to be scared. Making Sara's courage his own, accepting Senn's wisdom as his counsel, Alriel was now happy, and soon he reached his orgasm.

"Oh fuck-" Sara gasped, feeling for the first time her husband's orgasm, shot after shot of his seed flowed warm inside her as she closed her legs and arms into a loving embrace that made the moment last for an eternity. Once both had stopped shaking and shivering, Sara untangled herself from Alriel, giving him a tender kiss and backing off to enjoy the afterglow of her piled on pleasure. She rested her body on one side of the sizeable bed, looking at Senn and Alriel, knowing what was going to happen and oddly excited as she had never seen anything alike.

Gasping after what happened, Alriel was on cloud nine, full of love, feeling spent and smiling dumb. It was just when Sara kissed him and gave them space that he remembered that he wasn't done yet, that he was about to experience a different kind of pleasure. Resting his head on Sara's lap while she caressed his hair, Alriel looked back at Senn. "Your turn now" he just said, lying down prone, showing his lean back to their host.

Senn gave a smile and a nodd. If Alriel wanted to try something new, Senn will gladly agree. After all Senn was the one to sugest it anyways. Senn stroked Alriel back, the power in his hands where firm, rough and warm. He kissed and licked his waist while feeling up Alriels body. He had to propare himself as well as Alriel for impact. Senn wanted to take his time with the guy, he licked and kissed his firm cheeks and now puting a good grip on them, Senns hand molding into the elf's skin.
Now that he would be getting used to the touch of a nother man it was time for the b next step. Senn needed to make sure he can enter smothly so first he started to slip a couple of fingers in first. The elf was tight and it felt just right to him. Afterwords Senn picked himself up and centered himself just right. His member now tight again, is now being slipped between Alriel's cheeks, the hed of his throbbing member stroking and tickling Alriels entrance. A soft moan excaped the lungs of the beastly man. "Are you ready?" he asked in a breathy tone.

In his long life, Senn wouldn't be Alriel's first man, and even if it could possibly be the last, there was no way of knowing it. He enjoyed both sides of it, although after exerting himself with the lovely Sara, he would be just taking it that day. Alriel hugged his wife even if prone, while Sara caressed his hair looking at Senn's gentle approach.

"I love you" Alriel mumbled, still feeling the effects of his orgasm, cooing in Sara's grasp while Senn groped him. It had been a long time since he had been with a man, and the circumstances were special, since Sara was the first one he had been engaged with.

"Me too" Sara's gentle voice added to it. Her eyes were glued to Senn's approach, and she did open her mouth in a silent gasp when he pushed a couple of fingers in, while Alriel moaned a louder one. Sara could feel him shiver in her arms, and she started to not only enjoy the show, but also learn from it. She may not have a dick, but if Alriel wanted she was curious enough to warrant her fingering his ass from time to time.

Alriel melted under Senn's inspection, his sensitive body quivering with his foreplay. He was more than ready, feeling relaxed and safe in the company of their tender host and his loving wife. "Go on, I can't wait..." he mumbled, preparing from a feeling he thought forgotten.

Sigr said:
In his long life, Senn wouldn't be Alriel's first man, and even if it could possibly be the last, there was no way of knowing it. He enjoyed both sides of it, although after exerting himself with the lovely Sara, he would be just taking it that day. Alriel hugged his wife even if prone, while Sara caressed his hair looking at Senn's gentle approach.

"I love you" Alriel mumbled, still feeling the effects of his orgasm, cooing in Sara's grasp while Senn groped him. It had been a long time since he had been with a man, and the circumstances were special, since Sara was the first one he had been engaged with.

"Me too" Sara's gentle voice added to it. Her eyes were glued to Senn's approach, and she did open her mouth in a silent gasp when he pushed a couple of fingers in, while Alriel moaned a louder one. Sara could feel him shiver in her arms, and she started to not only enjoy the show, but also learn from it. She may not have a dick, but if Alriel wanted she was curious enough to warrant her fingering his ass from time to time.

Alriel melted under Senn's inspection, his sensitive body quivering with his foreplay. He was more than ready, feeling relaxed and safe in the company of their tender host and his loving wife. "Go on, I can't wait..." he mumbled, preparing from a feeling he thought forgotten.
With out and more questions Senn slipped his cock inside. A breathy moan was heard comeing from the man as Alriel's tightness surrounded his thinkened member. It was an amazing feeling and though Senn had been with other partners in the past, each one felt completely new to him. Senn slowly started his thrust. Both their skin's would melt together as Senn would now pick up speed. Like a wild animal he grunted with the pleasure that now surrounded his manhood. He knew at any giving time he could explode but Senn wanted the feeling to last as much as he could. Holding back was not something he planed on doing however. His thrust went deeper and more consistent as he went on. Senn eyes glazed over at Sara to watch her reaction. He was pleased to see she was enjoying The show he and her lover was putting on. A deep moan came from Senn with a hint of a beastly grawl. The speed of his thust where picked up even more to the point where even Sara could feel it.

"Ahh..." Alriel gasped as Senn pushed himself inside, tightening his grip on Sara. It had been a while since he had someone treat him like that, and even if he had missed it, it was sudden and bigger than expected. Slowly, as Senn picked up the pace, Alriel was already enjoying it, relaxing under Senn's assault and embracing his wife.

Sara looked at them go, an obscene show that she, as a human country bumpkin, had never suspected it could be so exciting. Of course, bigoted humans talked about the elves like that, saying that one couldn't tell apart the males from the females and everyone laid with everyone. This wasn't true, of course, since Sara had seen a bit of the elven lands after their marriage. But it was true that the elves felt more at ease with those topics than most people, a perfect match for the open and sincere Sara, and the reason why they had dared to come there for help.

Alriel moaned and panted, shaking under the constant thrusting Senn was subjecting him to, Alriel's own soft cock rubbing against the bed as he was pinned down to it while she rested on Sara's lap. He was feeling a burning heat, a rising pressure that had long forgotten, a pleasure he thought abandoned long ago. "Fuck, fuck... so good..." he muttered under his breath, embracing Sara for some leverage.

Sara was hypnotized by the controlled savagery of it, how could the act be so gentle and yet so fierce? Their relationship was formed on love, their act was one of caring, of passion, of lust and complicity. But that one seemed one of hunger, different, yet alluring. Her body was shaking as every thrust Alriel took passed to her, and once she locked eyes with Senn for a moment, she couldn't help but let her imagination run. What would it be like if Alriel went like that on her ass? Could she use her fingers or one of those toys she had heard about to do that to him? Those ideas were ones for the future, as she couldn't help but stare, still caressing her husband's hair.

Sigr said:
"Ahh..." Alriel gasped as Senn pushed himself inside, tightening his grip on Sara. It had been a while since he had someone treat him like that, and even if he had missed it, it was sudden and bigger than expected. Slowly, as Senn picked up the pace, Alriel was already enjoying it, relaxing under Senn's assault and embracing his wife.

Sara looked at them go, an obscene show that she, as a human country bumpkin, had never suspected it could be so exciting. Of course, bigoted humans talked about the elves like that, saying that one couldn't tell apart the males from the females and everyone laid with everyone. This wasn't true, of course, since Sara had seen a bit of the elven lands after their marriage. But it was true that the elves felt more at ease with those topics than most people, a perfect match for the open and sincere Sara, and the reason why they had dared to come there for help.

Alriel moaned and panted, shaking under the constant thrusting Senn was subjecting him to, Alriel's own soft cock rubbing against the bed as he was pinned down to it while she rested on Sara's lap. He was feeling a burning heat, a rising pressure that had long forgotten, a pleasure he thought abandoned long ago. "Fuck, fuck... so good..." he muttered under his breath, embracing Sara for some leverage.

Sara was hypnotized by the controlled savagery of it, how could the act be so gentle and yet so fierce? Their relationship was formed on love, their act was one of caring, of passion, of lust and complicity. But that one seemed one of hunger, different, yet alluring. Her body was shaking as every thrust Alriel took passed to her, and once she locked eyes with Senn for a moment, she couldn't help but let her imagination run. What would it be like if Alriel went like that on her ass? Could she use her fingers or one of those toys she had heard about to do that to him? Those ideas were ones for the future, as she couldn't help but stare, still caressing her husband's hair.
Like a shark going after pray Senn's golden orbs rolled back and his face turned red with concentration. He was almost at his braking point and craved to spill his seed inside Alriel. Senn looked down watching his own movements and at the man he had in his clutches. With every huff of air he released was like smoke from the beast that he was born from. Senn could not hold it much longer. His will was broken by the pleasure that covered every inch of his body. He knew too that Alriel was feeling the same. And with a few hard thrust the beast now spat out the fire it so held deep inside. Senn began to cum with in Alriel and allowed the guy to feel the burn of that fire. The heat was inviting and satiating. Its was impressive, The lode that was giving to Alriel. And as the Fire now returned to smoke Senn pulled out slowly with a bit of a dizzy stammer. He Breathing was heavy and his gold eyes now looked up a the couple. They where now both pleased but Senn was slightly ashamed. He wanted to last A bit more longer however His own body gave up. He wanted to say something but no words left his lips. In the back of his mind however he had no regrets of anything.

Sara's breath matched Senn's, her shoulders slightly swaying with each thrust, as if she was subconsciously joining him in that fierce banging of her husband's ass. She was a simple rotund girl, whose world opened wild when she met and fell in love with an elf, and now, beholding a show that would be almost deemed a crime in many backwater human settlements, she felt her worldview widen again.

Alriel didn't speak no more, his words turned into moans, then into grunts, as that forgotten pleasure invaded his insides. With his head resting on his wife's lap, Alriel ended up muffling his voice by biting into her thick thigh. It wasn't enough to draw blood, and his moans still came although muffled by Sara's tender and warm meat, but it would leave a mark for a few days.

As Senn exploded into his insides, Alriel shouted, freeing Sara's leg from his mouth, drooling on it while he felt that warm seed paint his walls, a seemingly unending torrent of burning pleasure that seemed to climb his spine. "Ah... ahhhh..." Alriel gasped, as a few droplets of tired cum escaped his own soft dick, pushed by the pleasuring pressure he felt on his prostate. When Senn pulled off him it was as that night's show that was focused around him ended, and like a puppet with the strings cut, he was just prone on the bed, drooling over Sara's thigh and slightly quivering from time to time, still riding that deep pleasure.

For a moment, all three of them were just there, silent, recovering their breaths as the looked to each other with hazy eyes. Senn seemed to be slightly bothered by something, Sara was overjoyed and excited, and Alriel seemed to be floating in some cloud.

Sigr said:
Sara's breath matched Senn's, her shoulders slightly swaying with each thrust, as if she was subconsciously joining him in that fierce banging of her husband's ass. She was a simple rotund girl, whose world opened wild when she met and fell in love with an elf, and now, beholding a show that would be almost deemed a crime in many backwater human settlements, she felt her worldview widen again.

Alriel didn't speak no more, his words turned into moans, then into grunts, as that forgotten pleasure invaded his insides. With his head resting on his wife's lap, Alriel ended up muffling his voice by biting into her thick thigh. It wasn't enough to draw blood, and his moans still came although muffled by Sara's tender and warm meat, but it would leave a mark for a few days.

As Senn exploded into his insides, Alriel shouted, freeing Sara's leg from his mouth, drooling on it while he felt that warm seed paint his walls, a seemingly unending torrent of burning pleasure that seemed to climb his spine. "Ah... ahhhh..." Alriel gasped, as a few droplets of tired cum escaped his own soft dick, pushed by the pleasuring pressure he felt on his prostate. When Senn pulled off him it was as that night's show that was focused around him ended, and like a puppet with the strings cut, he was just prone on the bed, drooling over Sara's thigh and slightly quivering from time to time, still riding that deep pleasure.

For a moment, all three of them were just there, silent, recovering their breaths as the looked to each other with hazy eyes. Senn seemed to be slightly bothered by something, Sara was overjoyed and excited, and Alriel seemed to be floating in some cloud.

Senn was now relaxed. The beastly being fixed his posture and his gold eyes shifted from the couple to his sultry tub. After such a workout, a hot bath did not seem so bad. What of the others them? He will let them rest there souls On his bed or they are more then welcome to join him in the hot tub. After a quick stretch he made his way there. " You two are a heaven sent. I am glad to see the satisfaction was worth it." He knew by now that the couple would completely understand what had gone on to night. Senn did not want to seem like He only had sex because it was his job. He wanted to make sure that they knew he liked it to.
" Now the last thing you both need to do is recover. Afterwords we will Enclose the night and En this session." The other Issue that always came to Senn was attachment. Becoming attached to your clients are never a good Idea. He has has problems with that in the past so adding some distance between him, Sara and Alriel was necessary. Its an Ironic aspect of this job since Sex is meant to be a bonding moment. Senn poured them some drinks if they wanted it. " You two can join me If you want" He told them now stepping into his lavish tub.

The couple was relaxed, tired, and floating in a cloud of pleasure. After cuddling for a while, Sara helped Alriel get up, although both lover's legs were still a bit unsteady after the wonderful session they had. Senn poured very welcomed drinks and stepped into the bath, and soon the couple would follow. Sara helped Alriel clean Senn's seed from his back, caressing his buttocks lovely, making sure he was clean. Alriel did the same afterwards, slowly washing and cleaning Sara's sensitive groin of his own excess cum that dripped out.

Clean and ready to relax, both walked into the tub hand by hand, as they did before the priest that married them, enjoying that strange, lustful and yet somehow holy second rite they had gone through. "Thank you Senn, you helped me to conquer my fears and love my wife as she deserved to" Alriel nodded, his lean form waving under the water. "I'm thankful" Sara continued, "for showing me another side of my husband so I can wholly love him" she smiled, her bountiful breasts half floating in the bath.

The couple relaxed there, letting the atmosphere of the place clean them, the perfumed bath caressing their senses and letting them enjoy the afterglow of such a wonderful session.

Sigr said:
The couple was relaxed, tired, and floating in a cloud of pleasure. After cuddling for a while, Sara helped Alriel get up, although both lover's legs were still a bit unsteady after the wonderful session they had. Senn poured very welcomed drinks and stepped into the bath, and soon the couple would follow. Sara helped Alriel clean Senn's seed from his back, caressing his buttocks lovely, making sure he was clean. Alriel did the same afterwards, slowly washing and cleaning Sara's sensitive groin of his own excess cum that dripped out.

Clean and ready to relax, both walked into the tub hand by hand, as they did before the priest that married them, enjoying that strange, lustful and yet somehow holy second rite they had gone through. "Thank you Senn, you helped me to conquer my fears and love my wife as she deserved to" Alriel nodded, his lean form waving under the water. "I'm thankful" Sara continued, "for showing me another side of my husband so I can wholly love him" she smiled, her bountiful breasts half floating in the bath.

The couple relaxed there, letting the atmosphere of the place clean them, the perfumed bath caressing their senses and letting them enjoy the afterglow of such a wonderful session.

"You are welcome, But there is plenty more you two can learn about each other. From this day on, everyday will be a learning process. What we have done here is just the peek of possibilities." He paused in thought looking at the crystal water he was sitting it. " I can tell the the forces of the gods had chose well for you two. I can safely say you both will be fine." He sunk in a bit deeper into the water, Senn's tight muscles loosened in the warm waters. He was nearly about to nod off but stopped himself from doing so. "I don't normally do this but If the need comes I will allow you to return. However It is only if you feel you truly need me." He told them with a wink in his golden eyes. " Just be sure to keep this under wraps too. There are not a lot of people who agree with what I do here." He added with a harsh sigh. The reality is Most kings and queens hate the idea of this kind of work at their doors. Senn himself had to fight to keep things going and many who now work here with him came here to help or to have a place to stay. The feeling of the room now suddenly changed. It now felt clean and and airy. The messy bed they had fun on was now fixed and ready for the next. " When you are ready I can see you both out, Yes?"

"We are grateful for the offer, and even if it means not seeing you again, we hope to not be in the need of returning" Sara admitted, nodding to Senn's words. She knew deep inside that things were going to be fine, no, more than fine, but she could never be completely sure.

"Can we write you a letter once in a while?" Alriel asked. "This meant a lot, and we would like to keep contact, even if it's just to know that you are doing fine and tell you about ourselves" he added, looking at his wife, who nodded since she liked the idea.

The couple was enjoying that resting time in the tub, but everyone knew that the first step was done, the dreamlike feeling was vanishing away, and now they had to return to their lives with that knowledge, that renewed passion.

"I think it's the time?" Sara wondered, feeling a bit bad about having to go. They would be fine, but they would miss Senn for sure.

"It's no use delaying it" Alriel nodded. Their clothes were scattered around the place, and they had to dry and dress with them even if there was no hurry at all.

Sigr said:
"We are grateful for the offer, and even if it means not seeing you again, we hope to not be in the need of returning" Sara admitted, nodding to Senn's words. She knew deep inside that things were going to be fine, no, more than fine, but she could never be completely sure.

"Can we write you a letter once in a while?" Alriel asked. "This meant a lot, and we would like to keep contact, even if it's just to know that you are doing fine and tell you about ourselves" he added, looking at his wife, who nodded since she liked the idea.

The couple was enjoying that resting time in the tub, but everyone knew that the first step was done, the dreamlike feeling was vanishing away, and now they had to return to their lives with that knowledge, that renewed passion.

"I think it's the time?" Sara wondered, feeling a bit bad about having to go. They would be fine, but they would miss Senn for sure.

"It's no use delaying it" Alriel nodded. Their clothes were scattered around the place, and they had to dry and dress with them even if there was no hurry at all.

There was no need for them to rush out but all good things must come to an end. "Of course you can send letters. It's would be flattering. " he said now forcing himself out of the tub. He knew now it was time for them to move on and so won't he. Senn has plenty of more guests to be had here with him and plenty of work to do. He gathered his own cloths and put them on. The large doors that had let this adorable couple in had opened by magic. At times Senn hated saying good byes but under it all he was happy. The letters that would be soon gifted to him would be a Welcome change. There was nothing he like better, seeing how people lived their lives. This is why that palace of his looms over the villages.

Once dressed the couple turned to greet Senn, to embrace and kiss him, longing for his touch, not wanting to go even if they knew they had to. "We will never forget you" Sara said. "Never" Alriel echoed. They were happy and smiling, but also a hint of sadness made their eyes wet, resenting their departure. Their meeting, their joining, it had been as brief as important, and would signify a tipping point in the couple's live. Walking out holding hands, they looked one last time to that dreamlike place, that impossible sight of the Red Palace, with its Master, both mysterious and open, both feral and gentle, warming as the sun and calming as the moon.

That last step out of the Red Palace, was the first step of the rest of their lives.

Back
Top Bottom