Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Woman of the House (AnthroQueen360 & CrimsonMaster)

Kate blinked a few times as she looked to her brother while he mentioned their father needed a good fuck. She raised a brow and stared at him like he was insane before she realized she had just taken a huge load of her own brothers cum so fucking their father wouldn't be all that strange. She thought on it as she kept her legs spread apart for him, biting her bottom lip lightly.

"Could do it tonight when he gets home....hide the booze he drinks...be waiting on him in his bed completely naked and horny for him...begging him to let me ride him...you think he would really wanna pound his little girl into the bed?" She turned her head to look up at the ceiling as she thought on it more and more, the idea of it arousing Kate more then she thought it would. "It is a very hot idea though...Dad is a good looking man...can fuck any woman he wants but hasn't because of her..." When she mentioned their mother she never called her mom or mother always some name or in the coldest way possible just refer to the woman as her. She shifted some and looked to Adam again as she grinned. "I can give it a try."

Adam knew his idea crazy. He was asking Kate, to fuck their father. Not the worst job she could do. Jim was a very handsome man. Any woman would love being with such a man. Adam watched his sister. She was thinking over his proposed plan. This is when she would start wondering about the size of her father's cock. Kate had remained on her back, her legs still open. She looked very inviting in this position. Kate then spoke. She talked of hiding their father's whiskey. She spoke of waiting in his bed, naked and then begging him to let her ride him. Adam would love to see that himself. He thought it would work, but not for the first time. Adam thought another idea was needed. " If dad doesn't find his booze......He may leave the house to get more........We should be more sneaky about the first time.......Don't give him the chance to think......He could say no if we let him think it over. " Adam spoke as he removed his finger from Kate's body.

Adam couldn't wait any longer. Kate was looking so damn hot and sexy. Adam moved, climbing over Kate, and positioning himself between her legs. His cock was already rock hard again. " Just think........If you can make dad join us.......He and I could both fuck you at the same time. " Adam was sure whst he said would turn hsi sister on. She loved her brother's cock. She could have two large cock using her as a fuck toy. Adam pressed the head of his against Kate's slit. He pushed his hips forward, popping the head into his sister. Adam knew they would come up with a plan for Kate to have their father. Perhaps they should do it somewhere Jim would least expect sex to happen. They would be traveling soon. The family would take their vacation next week. They were going south, to Ocean City Maryland for a week. Maybe that would be a good place for Kate to give herself to her father? Adam began slowly fucking his sister. He was teasing her while his large cock moved in and out of her. " Once dad finds out how good you are.......He'll want to fuck you every night.........He'll want his baby girl to he his little slut. " Adam spoke in a soft and playful tone.

Kate looked at Adam as he moved over her body. She grinned faintly as she kept her body relaxed while he pretty much mounted her again. She shifted some and let out a soft groan from him stuffing his cock back into her pussy while she moved one of her hands down to tease her own clit. She thought on it then grinned big. "Well...could let him catch his baby girl masturbating....or maybe when we leave for our vacation....fuck him on the beach....take him to a secluded spot..." She shifted some and began moaning out a bit more as he pushed into her. she sat up a bit and looked at him with a grin.

She then looked down and watched him moving his cock into her body over and over again as she bit her bottom lip hard. "Or I could go to his office and just fuck him right there in the chair." She chuckled softly as she imagined the look her father would get if she showed up and began giving him oral while she was under his desk only to climb in his lap and start riding him.

Adam slolwy fucked Kate while she spoke. She was coming up with other plans on how to make her father fuck her. Like she was being fucked by her older brother. Adam liked the way his sister's mind worked. He knew their upcoming vacation would be better, if they were all fucking Kate. It would bring the family closer then ever before. He could see Kate doing everything she spoke of. And there was no reason why she shouldn't do them. Kate could have her father on the beach. She could even visit him at his office. He could imagine how hot that would be. Knowing the outer office would be full of people. Those people would have no idea what would be happen, just beyond the door.

The siblings were once again fucking, they were also plotting how best to bring their father inside their world of incestuous love. Adam loved it when Kate lifted up her body. Just so she could see her brother's cock moving in and out of her pussy. Adam loved how bold and daring his sister was now. She had a deep love of sex. She wasn't afraid to show it. Kate was willing to beg for it, she was willing to just throw herself at someone. " I love the way you think Sis........All your ideas are hot and you should do them.......Take dad on the beach......Visit him at his office........But your first idea is the best.......Let him catch you masturbating in your room.......Let him see you naked.......Playing with your sweet pussy. " Adam spoke as his smile became wicked. He suggested that Kate should be moaning out for her daddy. Adam said Kate should pretend that she doesn't know he's there. He said she should let him watch as she pleasures herself. " Play it out as if dad is fucking you........That will get his mind in the right place. " Adam added. He knew his father wouldn't be able to resist seeing and hearing Kate. They knew when their when their father would arrive at home. Kate could be ready for when he walked through the front door. Leaving her bedroom door open, just enough so she could be heard. That would stop Jim from going for his first bottle.

Kate began panting out to him as she pushed her hips back against his own, enjoying the sight of his cock disappearing into her pussy. she looked to him when he spoke then nodded. "Then I will do it...meansthat you dear brother...should be near by to watch....Fuck cooking tonight though. We will order a pizza after dad fills me with his cum." She gripped the bed covers tightly and began pushing back against him harder like she was trying to egg him into pounding her.

Kate soon looked him in the eyes and grinned. "Fuck me....harder Adam...go ahead and make me cry out..." She looked him in the eyes the entire time she spoke. "I bet you would love pressing my tits up against the bedroom window while fucking me from behind huh?" She was teasing him as much as she could while she bucked up against him a few times.

Adam agreed that he would be nearby. He would watch as their father fucked Kate. Adam could stay in his room, act like he wasn't in the house. He would then wait for their father to into Kate's trap. Adam would then leave his room, move to her room and watch. The brother & sister had rooms acrossed from each other. Adam then had an idea. A wonderfully wicked idea. He spoke of filming Kate and their father's first time. Adam said he could use the movie camera their dad bought to use while the family was on vacation and to film parties. He said why not use it to capture Kate's first time with daddy? The camera had only been used for special occasions. Adam couldn't think of anything more special then Kate getting fucked by their father.

Adam was slowly fuck his sister. He felt the movements she was making. Moving her body against his own. Pushing herself down onto his cock. Adam got the hint and started thrusting his hips faster. His smile grew wider when she asked to be fucked, hard. She wanted him to make her scream. That was something Adam could do. However, before he started, Kate spoke up again. She was willing to bet, her brother would like to press her tits against the bedroom window, while he fucked her from behind. That was a good bet on Kate's part. " I'm game if you are? " Adam replied while his thrusts remained steady. He certainly didn't mind the idea. Not as long as Kate really wanted it. There was a good chance their neighbor next door would see her. Mr. Tate was often out in his backyard, tending his garden or trimming the large hedge which separated the two houses.

Kate laughed hard as he said he was game. "Hmm....Or we can do it on vacation...no one knows we are siblings where we go...." She grinned even wider. "We stay at that nice place with the balcony...fuck me against the lounger chair...let everyone hear." Kate enjoyed teasing him with her words knowing it would put ideas in his head. She giggled some as he mentioned filming her first fuck with their father and nodded in agreement.

Kate stared up at him as she pushed her hips back against his as hard as she could now, she seemed to enjoy the roughness of sex just as much as she the softness. After a moment she grabbed him and pulled him down, kissing him deeply as she wrapped her arms around him while she pushed her tongue into his mouth to rub it against his as she began moving her hips up against his a bit faster then before.

Adam would fuck his sister, anytime and anywhere. He'd fuck her at the bedroom room. Just so Mr. Tate could see her. Adam believed it would drive the older man insane with lust. Mr. Tate was a peeker, whenever Kate was out front. Like when she used to leave for school, or coming home. Mr. Tate was often seen peeking out his front window. Eying Kate up like she was a piece of raw meat and he was a hungry lion. Letting him watch while she got fucked, would make the man crazy. But, this would be Kate's call to make. If she wanted to do it, Adam would certainly help her. He thought it would be fun if she teased and tormented the older man. Then, if she wanted, she could please him. Give him the chance to enjoy her.

" I'll fuck you anywhere Sis.......Anytime and place......In private or in public. " Adam spoke as the action was beginning to heat up between the siblings again. His cock was moving faster now. Thrusting deeper into Kate's hungry pussy. She then brought her brother's lips to hers. Their tongues met, drawn together by a shared need to express their love. Adam reached his arms down, placing them under Kate's legs. As they kissed, he lifted her legs up. Bending her body while lifting his own body. Adam was now picking up more speed. His thrusts were becoming wild, almost savage. Like a sex starved demon taking some innocent young girl. Kate wasn't that innocent, though she did look the part. The sound of slapping flesh soon rose up. Filling the air with the sounds of raw sex. Kate was almost bent in half as he brother assaulted her pussy.

Kate held the kiss up until she was pretty much bent. She panted heavily and gripped the head board of the bed as she stared up at her brother, biting her bottom lip hard. She grinned and nodded. "then fuck me against the window....not like that old pervert will tell daddy anyway." She snickered a bit as she panted. she was glistening with sweat again even with the fan running, the heat between them enough to make her sweat.

She groaned out a few times and after she grinned. "Fuck....Adam...." She moaned out his name a few times before she would pull her legs free to wrap around him, grinding up against him hard a few times while she bit down on her bottom lip hard for a moment. "Fuck...if your going to fuck me against that window then pull out and drag me over there..." Kate was far from innocent at this point. She was horny as hell and the fact later that night she would be fucking her father only made it worse.

Adam continued pounding his sister hard, even while she spoke. They were going to have so much fun together. The brother & sister had no shame for what they were doing. As long as no one could prove it, and as long as their father was brought into their world of incestuous sex. The siblings didn't have to worry about anything. They could freely enjoy each other. Anytime and anywhere they wanted, even at the local pool, as Kate suggested before. The brother & sister could enjoy themselves, with people nearby. Adam nodded his head when Kate spoke of moving towards the window. He loved how daring she was. She asked for him to drag her over there. Adam could do that and he would enjoy giving his sister pleasure as she stood there.

Adam pulled his cock from her pussy. He slipped from the bed while reaching over. He grabbing Kate by the hair and pulled her from the bed. Adam brought her over towards the window. He released her, then opened the curtains. Adam smiled when he saw Mr. Tate, standing at the hedge. The hedge was tall and blocked both backyards. However, the second floors of both houses could be seen clearly. Mr. Tate was in a perfect position to watch Kate. Adam took Kate by her arm, moving her against the window. " I want you to watch him as I fuck you.......Let him see how hot and turned on you are.......Make him want you. " Adam hissed into his sister's eat. He then reached down, moving her hips backwards, just a bit. Adam then rammed his cock deep into Kate. There was nothing gentle about how she would be take now. Adam grabbed Kate's hips. His began slamming her from behind. It wouldn't take Mr. Tate long before he noticed what was happening in the house, next door.

Back
Top Bottom