Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Woman of the House (AnthroQueen360 & CrimsonMaster)

CrimsonMaster

Pulsar
Incest is older then mankind itself. It exists in the animal world without fear, or shame. Even early humans didn't care whether a female was related to them. They just saw a woman to mate and breed with. As time went on and man became more civilized, he started to worry how incest appeared to others. The practice of incest was still around, but kept under wraps. The Royal Families of Europe often inter married with cousins to keep their royal blood lines. It was just as common for Pharaohs in Ancient Egypt to marry their sisters, or even mothers for the same reason. The Bible itself has stories of incest in it's pages. In modern times, incest is looked upon as a crime and in many places, it is a crime. But how can love be a crime? This question has been asked and those bold enough have sought out their own answers. Many of those who asked themselves that question see incest as the ultimate act of love. Sex & love don't always go hand in hand. But if you're attracted to someone, should you let the fact that the other person is related stop you from having sex with them? Should you let society stop you from sharing the ultimate act of love? The Weber Family will face this question as they discover a new form of love.

It was mid June, 1959. A hot and sticky start for summer in New York City. James "Big Jim" Weber, supports his children by working as a disc jockey at WABC, 770 AM in New York. Jim had always enjoyed music which is why he became a disc jockey. In fact being a disc jockey lead Jim to meet the girl who he would marry. Her name was Linda and she was only 17 when she met Jim who was 20 at the time. Jim was already working as a disk jockey for another radio station in Chicago. Jim & Linda had a whirl wind romance and married after only a few weeks of dating. Their first child, Adam was born not long after the two had tied the knot, then their second child Kate followed a year later. Adam 20, was currently attending a community college, though he was on summer break at the moment. Kate 19, was left to care for and run the house on Long Island, the family lived in.

Jim was always a good looking man, with wavy dark hair. He was average in height, standing about 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighting 175 lbs. He had a strong powerful voice which was perfect for the radio. The Weber family lived on Long Island for many years, which didn't made Linda happy. She enjoyed the nightlife which New York offered, but Jim wasn't the party animal she needed. This was where the trouble started with the couple. They began fighting almost everyday and the once happy family seemed to fall apart slowly over the years to come. Linda finally had enough, she wanted to live life before it was to late for her. She had been dating a much younger man for the last few months before she left her home. They were going to hit the road so Linda could experience the life that she once lead before getting married and had kids.

On Christmas Eve, of last year. Linda left a note behind for her husband Jim to find. She then packed a couple of bag and slipped out of the house while everyone was sleeping. In the morning when everyone finally awoke, they received a Christmas surprise which no one expected. Linda was gone. Jim shared the note with his children. They knew that their mother had left home to be with a younger man who would give her the life that she once had. Jim felt like a failure, his wife had left him and their children. He started to drink not long after Linda left home. Jim's drinking started out slowly, but soon he was drinking more and more to fight the pain. Although his drinking was becoming troubling, Jim never let it get in the way of his job. He always waited until after getting home before Jim started pounding the whiskey. Most nights, Jim would pass out on the couch, a few times he would be found sleeping in his office at home, which was between the kitchen and the living room.

It was a beautiful, yet warm summer's day. Kate would be doing her normal housework. It was her job now. Jim had already left for the radio station. Adam was in the bathroom, slowly stroking his cock. The young man was hiding a secret. He'd known for a while that his sister lost her virginity. Adam knew her boyfriend at that time. Kate's boyfriend made it known that they had sex. He waved it around like a trophy. The story of his sister losing her cherry, turned Adam on. He began jerking off while thinking of her. Adam then began stealing her panties. He used them to jerk off while. Adam loved the silky smooth feeling of his sister's underwear, rubbing against his hard cock. He often came all over her panties, then hid them. Now that Kate was doing the housework. She did the laundry. Kate remembered how her mother complained about her brother's habit of leaving clothes laying around on his bedroom floor. It wouldn't be long before Kate found her panties, stashed away under Adam's bed. His dried cum all over them.

Kate let out a heavy breathe as she made her way to her brothers room. She would never forget the night her mother left, the fights that she heard going on between her parents. She hated all of it but more so she hated her mother with a passion for leaving them like she had instead of out right telling her father about how she felt and going through a divorce to save everyone some form of pain in one way or another. Kate hated the face that she was now basically a home maker at the age of 19.

Kate was glad she came out to look a bit more like her father then her mother. She was only five foot three inches in height, short brown hair that she kept trimmed just to try and beat the summer heat as well as easy to take care of. Kate was curvy as well, D-cup breasts that made her tank tops she liked to wear around the house look a bit tighter then they actually wore. Kate was also tanned unlike her mother who was pale from night life so to speak. The one stand out feature on Kate were her ice blue eyes which she sure as hell didn't get from her mother.

Kate let out a huff as she made her way to her brothers room, knocking hard a few times to make sure he was up or wasn't even in there. She walked in seeing the room was empty at the moment and took the chance to gather up all his clothing, tossing them in the laundry basket she had set down on his bed. When she found her missing panties under his bed she raised a brow. "What the actual fuck?" She looked at them then noticed the dry cum on the crotch of them. "Damn it Adam!" She almost yelled as she put all the panties in the basket and headed down to get everything washed. "ADAM!" She called out for her brother as she hit the last step before moving towards the basement of the house where the washing was normally done. "Adam get your ass in the basement with me now! your going to help me wash your crusty ass clothing!"

Adam had secretly been using Kate's panties for sometime now. There had been times when he used fresh ones, from her dresser drawer. He'd cum all over the crotch area, then place them back into her dresser. This meant Kate sometimes wore panties soiled by her own brother. She had his cum against her pussy, and didn't even know it. The ones she just found, were used panties. Adam had taken them from her laundry basket. Normally, Adam could get them back without his sister getting wise. However, he'd failed this time. Adam had several pair of Kate's panties, hidden under his bed. That was until Kate found them. She now appeared to be on the warpath. Her voice carrying throughout the house.

Adam was inside the bathroom, using a pink pair of her panties. He held the panties in hsi hand, stroking the smooth fabric along his shaft. Adam was in heaven, with dirty thoughts of things he'd love to with Kate running through his mind. He was suddenly pulled back to the real world when Kate began yelling. Kate & Adam both got a lot from their father. Adam was like a younger version of Jim. Just a bit shorter then their dad. Adam froze after hearing Kate's voice. Clearly, she was pissed about something. His heart sank when he remembered about the pile of panties he had under his bed. Adam knew he should have slipped them into the laundry last night. However, he got tied up with friends, as they were cursing last night. Driving around town, looking for girls. Adam didn't even finish jerking off. He did his best to stuff his boner back into his jeans. Adam then tucked the pink panties into his back pocket. The panties weren't all the way in and could be seen sticking out. Adam went in search of his sister. He found her in the basement, and her mood wasn't good. But, Adam was a charming young man. He figured on using that charm to smooth things over between him and his sister. " You don't need to yell.......If you want help.......I'll lend you a hand. " Adam spoke as he moved down the steps. He was wearing a pleasant smile on his face. The type he often wore when he would ask Kate for a favor.

Kate narrowed her eyes as shewas throwing things into the wash. "Explain to me why my panties are under your bed covered in dry cum!?" She slammed the last item into the washing machine and put her hands on her hips as she looked at him. Given it was hot as hell from time to time and mainly through the night Kate was wearing a pair of sleeper shorts still and her tank top, trying ot stay as cooled off as possible just short of being totally nude.

She looked to Adam and raised a brow as she stood there. "Why are you jacking off with my panties? I have had to waste money to buy new ones because you keep taking mine apparently." She turned and started to get the wash going as she sighed and shook her head some. "Come on and help me get this going...while you explain to me exactly why your using my panties for pleasure? Do you like to wear them? If that is the case I can fucking buy you some from the store and no one would know!" She turned her head some and stared at him as she frowned a bit. "And...why is a guy like you jacking off when you have your choice of girls in town?"

Adam was taken by surprised. Kate was very direct with her questions. She was blunt and got right to the point. Adam could see his sister was upset. She didn't even notice his smile. Kate had every right to be pissed. However, Adam would try and explain things. Perhaps, he should have long ago. Back when this all started. After Kate lost her cherry and her ex-boyfriend gave everyone who would listen, details on the encounter. He spoke of their sexual encounter like a play by play man would speak during a baseball game. He told everyone how Kate moaned while being fucked. He spoke of everything they did. How her pussy felt, how she sucked his cock. It was hearing this about his sister, that made Adam want her. He knew how society felt about incest, but he also knew society wasn't always right.

Adam moved closer to where Kate was tossing clothes into the washing machine. " I used your panties because they belonged to you........I loved thinking about your pussy while rubbing them over my cock. " Adam was very blunt with his answer. He felt it was only fair that Kate know the truth. Sure, he could come up with some bullshit answer. Some way of making this all seem like a misunderstanding. Adam cared for his sister, and couldn't deny her the truth. Not after she knew he'd been using her panties. Adam then pulled the pink pair from his back pocket. " I've been wanting to have sex with you for weeks now.........I jerk off to you every day and night..........Sometimes four or five times each day. " Adam added as he helped Kate. His eyes moving over the curves of her amazing body. Kate was fucking hot and Adam's cock was still rock hard and showing through his tight blue jeans. " I was in the bathroom jerking off..........Thinking of your hot and sexy body.......Thinking of how much I want to fuck your pussy.........I much I want to stick my cock in your ass and how much I want you to suck me. " Adam spoke while tossing Kate's pink panties into the washing machine.

Kate went stock still as she heard him. She turned her head and looked at him as some of her hair fell into her eyes. She wasn't sure on if she was hearing him right. "You want....to fuck me? Your own sister? Your BABY sister?!" She shifted some and watched him throw her pink panties into the machine before she closed the lid to it so she could get it running. She couldn't stop the fact she was blushing up a storm at knowing what he wanted.

She shifted and went silent, almost deadly silent like she normally did when she was beyond pissed off. the last time she was this silent was when her ex-boyfriend dumped her after she caught him fucking one of the teachers in the supply room at school. That had been months ago, almost seven to be exact. She shifted some and finally looked to him for a moment before she spoke out. "Why do you want to fuck me? How did this desire to pound me come about?"

Adam thought it was funny when Kate used the term "baby". She was hardly a baby. Kate had grown into quite an attractive woman. Her body would make any normal man hard and fill him with desire. " You're not a baby anymore Sis. " Adam made sure she understood how he saw her. She was a beautiful and sexy woman. A woman Adam wanted, and he wanted her badly. The fact that she was his sister, didn't bother Adam one bit. He loved his sister, and love wasn't wrong. So why would his want for sex with her be wrong? Sex was something you shared with someone you loved.

Adam could have almost any girl he wanted. He never had trouble getting girls. Adam had several girlfriends over the years. The girls would normally be around for a few weeks, or perhaps longer. Few ever lasted more then a year. Adam wasn't ready to tie himself down. Plus, he held lust in his heart for his sister. Adam couldn't have a steady girl until he'd finally lived his fantasy out with Kate. " I want to have sex with you because you're smoking hot..........You've got a great looking ass........Nice tits and an amazing looking body........Any man would want you........Ever since that summer you grew up.........That summer you became so fucking sexy........I've wanted to stick my cock between her legs and fuck you. " Adam spoke while he slowly began unzipping his jeans. He reached into the opening and pulled his hard cock free. Now Kate could see her brother's cock. How long and hard it was. And, it was long and hard for her. " This is what you do too me.........Dreaming about you during the night made me hard........i was trying to get off in the bathroom..........But maybe you'd like to help your big brother? " Adam spoke as he moved towards Kate. He placed his hands onto her cheeks, holding her face. He saw the blush and it made her look even sexier. Adam then leaned down, capturing Kate's lips in a kiss. He wasted no time after that. Adam slipped his tongue into her mouth.

Kate shifted a bit when she saw him undoing his jeans. When he pulled his cock out she went a bit wide eyed wondering if she was imagining this due to being horny of it it was real but she could swear his cock was bigger then her ex-boyfriends. When Adam came closer to her she blinked and looked at him only to blush even darker then she had been before. She was about to say something when he just out right kissed her. Her eyes got even wider in shock while her body tensed up for a moment before she finally relaxed.

She shifted some when she felt him pushing his tongue into her mouth. She grabbed onto his arms tightly and finally began returning the kiss, her tongue pushing back against his own as she pushed up closer to his body while she tightened her grip on his arms. She held that kiss for as long as she could before breaking it, breathing heavily as she looked at him before she grunted a few times. "Your bedroom now because no fucking way am I letting you fuck me down here in this shit hole of a basement!"

Kissing Kate had been everything Adam thought it would be. It was the most exciting, thrilling and electric kiss Adam every had. It was like a bolt of energy raced through his body. God, he felt so good. Having Kate like this, felt even better. He was surprised that kissing his sister in a sexual way, was so natural. He expected some odd feeling because of who she was. But, because he'd been thinking about her for so long. Any odd feelings he may have got, were long gone. Adam was finally going to live out his dream. He would fuck his sister and she wanted it in his bed.

Where they fucked didn't matter to Adam. He wanted her to fuck her. They could fuck inside, or even outside their house. That would certainly get the neighbors talking. Many of the neighbors didn't like the family because Jim was a disk jockey and played rock music. Rock music was seen by some as leading young people down the wrong path. Turning what would normally be good and decent people, into juvenile delinquents. Adam looked at Kate when she broke the kiss. Part of him wasn't sure how she would react. However, when she spoke of gong up to his room. A sly smile appeared on his face. " Where ever you want Sis.......You lead the way.........I wanna watch your sweet ass. " Adam spoke as he held out his hand for her to take. This was a day neither would ever forget. They quickly left the basement, heading upstairs to Adam's bedroom. Once there, Adam switched on his bedside radio. The radio was tuned to WABC, where their father worked. Jim was on the air playing music. I only have eyes for you was the song playing.

Kate grabbed his hand and pretty much hauled ass up the stairs to his room. Once they were there and he had turned on his music she looked him in the eyes before kissing him again, her hands working at getting his jeans undone fully then pushing them down off of his body as much as she could without actually breaking the kiss. She groaned into the kiss as she pushed her tongue back into his mouth to rub it against his for a moment before pulling back and pushing her own shorts down, revealing she wasn't even wearing panties that morning due to him having her last clean pair.

Kate kept her eyes on him as she got her shorts off then grabbed her tank top, pulling it off of her body before she climbed into his bed. She looked to him and with a single finger motioned for Adam to get in the bed with her. "Come on then...you wanted to fuck me so badly well here is your chance...make me moan...."

It didn't take long for Adam & Kate to get started. The kiss they shared in his bedroom was filled with animal passion. Clearly, Kate wanted her brother as much, if not more then he wanted her. She'd been so pissed of at him just a few minutes ago. Pissed because he was using her pantie to jerking with. Now she was kissing him, like he was her new boyfriend. Kate helped to undo Adam's jeans and get them part way down. She did this without breaking their kiss. The girl showed how talented she was where sex was concerned. Once the kiss broke, Adam watched as his sister revealed her body. Kate was even more amazing in real life. Adam's horny dreams couldn't match how truly hot his sister was. Her shorts were stripped off and her top soon followed. Adam quickly removed his jeans and watched as Kate climbed onto his bed.

He had a fantasy of finding her in his room. In his fantasy, Kate begged her older brother to fuck her. While the real Kate wasn't begging. She was offering her brother the chance of a life time. Adam pulled off his t-shirt as Kate spoke of this being his chance and making her moan. He climbed onto the bed, moving his body between her legs. He positioned his cock against her already wet pussy. Adam looked into her beautiful blue eyes. Kate had such lovely eyes. Adam reached down, between their bodies. He took his cock into his hand. Adam rubbed the large head against his sister's sweet slit. Picking up some of the wetness from her body. He then began slowly sinking his long, thick cock into her body. Adam took it slowly. He was larger then Kate's last boyfriend. A good bit larger. Adam let out a moan from how tight Kate's pussy was. " God!.......You have such a tight pussy! " Adam moaned out. His cock continued to slide down until he was balls deep inside of her body. Adam then placed his lips against Kate's. They kissed as he began slowly fucking her pussy with his hard shaft.

Kate grunted out when he pushed his cock into her. She returned the kiss with him and wrapped her legs around him as she began slowly pushing her hips up against his own. She was going to attempt at taking it slow so they both could enjoy it but she doubted the slow pace would last long with the way she normally was. She broke the kiss and laid her head back on his pillows, looking up at him as she moaned out softly. "Fuck...your bigger then my ex..." She bit her bottom lip as she gripped at the bed covers in her hands lightly at first like she expected the pace to pic up at some point.

As she pushed her hips up against Adam's the fact he was her brother didn't even occur to her, in fact she was so horny she didn't actually give a shit. She wanted him, she wanted him to fuck her as hard as he wanted and she wasn't even going to try and stop him. She shifted under him a bit and soon began pushing up against him harder, her movements easily falling into pace with his own as she moaned out for him.

The fact that Adam was fucking his sister, was foremost in his mind. He couldn't forget what she was to him. His fantasy was all about having sex with his sister. Adam's cock moved slowly in, then out of Kate. He was going easy at the start. Besides her ex-boyfriend, Adam wasn't sure if any other guy had enjoyed his sister in a sexual way. Kate wasn't the type to sleep around. She wasn't known for being with a different guy every week. And to be perfectly honest, Kate didn't have the time anymore. Not while she was caring for the house. Doing the work her mother once did. This was a large part of why Kate held such hatred for her mother. The 19 year old had become a house wife and mother without first getting married.

Adam had no clue, his sister was so horny. He thought her anger was solely based on his actions. The anger Kate felt was deep rooted and came from what their mother had done. Leaving the family like a thief in the night. Leaving Kate to take over without so much as a goodbye. There was no doubt why Kate was horny. Despite her ex-boyfriend's lack of loyalty. He had introduced her to the joys sex could bring. Kate was now stuck without a hard cock to please her. That was until Adam admitted his feelings and desire for her. The brother & sister were now going at it. Adam's thrusts were growing more powerful. His thick cock was stretching Kate's pussy. This was her first time having such a large cock. Adam was beginning to grunt with each thrust." Jesus Christ!.........Your pussy is fucking amazing! " Adam's voice was loud and proud as he spoke. His hips moving faster. His cock starting to slam into her body. Kate was moving her own body. Meeting her brother's thrusts. The two were like a couple of wild dogs. It wasn't long before Adam was pounding his sister like a two dollar whore. Kate was learning why all the girls wanted to be with her brother. His cock felt amazing. This encounter would also give Kate food for thought. If Adam's cock was this large. How big was her father's cock? This thought wouldn't strike her until later. However, when it did, it would make Kate's mind wonder, like her brother's mind did about her.

Kate was letting out soft grunts and groans until he started to pound her. She gripped the bed covers tightly in her hands as she closed her eyes tightly, shushing her brother. "not that loud! We don't need someone calling da...daddy!" She huffed and finally got fed up with being on the bottom. She flipped them over and gripped the head board of his bed, looking down at her brother as she began riding him hard.

As Kate took over the bed began creaking in protest to the rough movements Kate was doing to her brother. Now she was wondering just how often her brother would want to pound her and in all honesty she hoped this wasn't the last time. If this was how she would get her pleasures then so be it, saved her money from the odd sex toys or even going out and risking her life just to get laid. She closed her eyes tightly, her skin starting to glisten with sweat as she was riding him while she moaned out a bit louder then she actually meant to.

Kate's worry that someone may hear them, was understandable. However, it was very unlikely that anyone would hear them. They were inside a house and most neighbors paid them no attention. Their father was seen as a pied piper. Leading teens away from becoming good and decent people with his wicked rock music. Adam would try and keep it down. He certainly didn't wish to make Kate mad. Not when they were having so much fun. The brother & sister had taken a step beyond a line that most family members wouldn't cross. Adam was hoping this wouldn't be their only time together. They would have to talk about it afterwards. Decide what they would do from this point on. Adam would keep up hopes that his sister would wish for more.

Adam was surprised by how physical his younger sister got. She shifted her body and took him over. Adam was soon on his back, looking up at his sexy sister. Kate was quite spirited while having sex. This made fucking her even better. No man likes a lifeless body to fuck. Kate was flesh and blood, not a blow up doll. It was easy to see just how much Kate loved having sex. She wasted no time and began riding her brother's cock. " That's it........ride me Sis. " Adam groaned out. Kate's pussy seemed tighter while she was on top. Adam loved how it gripped around his thick rod. He could feel his climax building. The pleasure was growing quickly within the young man's body. It wouldn't be long before Adam was blowing his load inside of Kate.

The fact there was a chance he coudl easily knock her up never even hit Kate. Sure her ex made sure to use condoms due to being a cheap bastard who didn't want to waste money on some bastard child but Kate was the on who bought those condoms and always thought to use one. But now with how horny she was the thought of it never even occurred to the girl. When she heard him tell her to ride him she bit her bottom lip hard and began riding him even harder then she had been, the sound of her hitting down on him filling the air along with the moans she did bother to let out.

Kate was sweating now, the room was hot and only seemed to add to the fact she was fucking her big brother. "Fuck...A...Adam I am going to cum..." She managed to get her warning out to him right before moaning out loudly. She was getting a bit more frantic with her movements on him like she was hell bent on making herself cum on him as she stared down at him, panting as she groaned out. "F...fucking Hell Adam!"

Like his sister, Adam had no thoughts of what could happen. His mind was only on the pleasure building inside of him. There was no room for thoughts that Kate could end up pregnant with Adam's baby. The pleasure they shared was the only thing that mattered. Even the outside world seemed to disappear while the brother & sister fucked. Besides, in Adam's fantasy. There was no need for condoms. Adam was no fan of them. He did wear when fucking girls he didn't know. Kate was different the other girls. She was his sister and if he did knock her up. Adam would feel very proud. Not every brother could say they made their sister pregnant.

Adam was sweating quite a bit. The bedroom was humid. Adam forgot to turn his fan on before they started. Next time, he would remember such details. As Kate began riding her brother faster. Adam raised his hands. He placed them onto Kate's breasts. Adam started roughly squeezing her tits in his strong hands. He then turned his attention to her nipples. Adam played with them. Pinching each nipple, then pulling and giving them a twist. Kate was closing in on her orgasm. Her pussy was pushing Adam towards his own release. " Cum for me Sis.........Let me feel you cum all over my cock. " Adam spoke his words while he continued tormenting his sister's nipples. He wasn't being gentle with them. Adam could feel his balls tighten up, close to hsi body. This was a sign, he'd be cumming very soon. Adam's breathing grew heavier as the seconds passed. He was right on the edge of cumming.

Kate didn't last long at all after he told her to cum on his cock. She rode him for a moment or so longer before she cried out loudly in pleasure. She could feel her pussy clamp down on his cock tightly as she jerked and ground her hips down on him to ride out her orgasm on him, her eyes shutting tightly as she let out a few soft gasps and panting between the gasps. She didn't stop movign till her orgasm faded leaving her sitting on her brother shivering a bit.

Kate opened her eyes and looked down at him with a deep blush coming to her cheeks as she tried to catch her breathe. "H...Holy fuck...Fuck Adam..." She laid down on him, not even bothering to pull herself off of his cock, enjoyign the feeling of it remaining stuffed into her pussy as she recovered from her orgasm.

It didn't take long for Adam to join his sister. The warm rush of her cum washing over his cock, pushed the young man over the edge. He couldn't hold back if he wanted. Moments after Kate started cumming. Adam's cock began shooting thick streams of his seed into her pussy. Kate's pussy became even warmer as their cum mixed together. Adam closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling. His sister had been a great fuck. She was certainly the best girl he'd ever been with. In fact, Kate could teach many girls lesson on sex. She was that damn good. While Adam's cock erupted like a volcano inside of her sister. He could feel how she moved her body around. Riding out her orgasm.

That sweet moment of pure bliss didn't last forever. Kate was soon laying on her brother's chest. He wrapped his arms around her. Holding her close as they enjoyed the feel of the other. Adam's cock remained inside of Kate's body, and it would stay there until one of them moved. Adam was in no hurry to move, it seemed Kate was in the same mindset. He certainly felt the way she did. " Holy shit Sis.......You're a great fuck. " Adam spoke as his breathing was growing easier. He then kissed Kate on her forehead. " I hope this isn't our only time...........I really wanna keep fucking you Sis.......Everyday.......Anytime you want. " Adam laid it all out right there. He figured if this would be their last time. It would be better to know sooner, rather then later. But, if Kate wanted more, then they could have an even better day.

Kate closed her eyes when he kissed her forehead. When she heard him on wanting more she was silent for a momnt before she nodded in agreement. "Oh you better believe it..." She laid her head back down and was taking hte time to relax. She slowly pulled her pussy off of his cock and let out a moan from the sensation of some of their cum leaking from her in her movements. "Oh god it is fucking hot in here turn that fan on!"

Kate laid out on her back after telling him to turn his fan on and began to relax with her legs bent at the knees and spread apart like her body was welcoming the cold air. "Wonder if we could get away with fucking in the public pool..." She was mostly musing to herself as she stared up at the ceiling before she asked. "Hey...what started those thoughts of yours on wanting to fuck me senseless anyway?"

Adam loved how his cock felt inside of his sister's pussy. He'd been with a few other girls, and though the feeling was pretty much the same. It was better with Kate. She was his sibling and fucking her had been amazing. The best sex Adam ever had. He wanted more, he wanted to fuck Kate everyday. As many times as they could. When she agreed, Adam smiled. This wouldn't be their only time. The brother & sister would go another step beyond the sex they just enjoyed. That step would lead them to become lovers. Adam felt his cock slip from Kate's pussy when she moved. Some of their cum remained on his cock. Coating the head, and down his long shaft.

Adam moved from the bed after Kate asked for the fan to be turned on. In the future, this is something they would do before getting started. He heard Kate speak of having sex at the pool. " I do see why not........We could hide it. " Adam replied as the fan came on. The blades began turning, moving the air and creating a cool breeze. This breeze was aimed right at the bed. Adam moved back towards the bed when Kate asked what started his thoughts of fucking her senseless. Adam admitted to several reasons. " You're fucking hot Sis........Any man with a beating heart would want you........Me included. " Adam spoke as he climbed back onto the bed. " Besides that.......I heard how good you were........You remember when your ex was telling everyone what a hot fuck you were.......I heard that and had to know for myself..........I started watching you........That's when I noticed how sexy you were.......My fantasies started after that......Then I began using your panties when I jerked off........Knowing that your panties touched your pussy.......That was the reason I took them.......I wanted to be near your pussy. " Adam spoke as he laid down beside his sister. He told her the whole story. How his want for her started. The cool air was washing over their bodies, like waves at the ocean.

Kate was letting out a soft groan of delight from the cool air of the fan. She shifted some as she listened to him give his reasons for wanting to fuck her. "Ah so that bastard ran his mouth about popping me open." She put one hand behind her head. She looked to Adam as he laid beside her then sighed. "WE can't let dad know...who knows how he will react to his two kids fucking like rabbits." She shifted some as she kept her legs spread open like an invitation to Adam to start again whenever he was ready.

Kate bit her bottom lip and gently ran her fingers through his hair, looking him in the eyes for a moment before she whispered. "Now did you ever listen to me masturbate during this time or was it just you imagining bending my ass over the kitchen table and pounding me till I scream in pleasure?" Kate was beyond blunt with her words as she smiled to him.

Kate had changed since their mother took off. Jim hadn't noticed the change in his daughter. Adam on the other hand, couldn't help but notice. Kate was more outspoken then she was before. She was more stubborn and could swear a blue streak 10 miles long. At times, the 19 year old used words that would make sailors blush. Kate had been forced to become more adult, and she certainly used adult words better then most grown ups. Adam knew his sister was under a lot of stress. He hoped that by having sex with her. Kate would now relax and try to enjoy the fruits life offered her. She maybe stuck taking care of the house, but now she had an at home lover. One that would never turn her down. One that loved her and would always make sure her needs were cared for.

Adam laid there, partly on his left side, looking at Kate. She was a vision to behold. So sexy, and yet she held an innocents about her. Kate may swear worse then a sailor, but she looked like an angel. Adam nodded his head when she spoke of their father. It wouldn't be hard keep their affair secret from him. Their father was drinking the moment he entered the house. Like being inside their home reminded him of what he lost. The booze was Jim's way of burning Linda from his mind. Jim would pound the whiskey until he passed out. After that, Jim was dead to the world. Adam & Kate could fuck right next to him, and he'd never know it. " I don't think we have to worry about dad........Once he passes out......A bomb could go off and he wouldn't hear it. " Adam spoke while his eyes moved over Kate's body. He noticed how inviting she was. Her legs spread open, as if she wanted more. Adam was about to move when his sister spoke. She asked if he ever listened while she masturbated, or did he just use his imagination. Adam had a very good imagination, where his sister was concerned. " Oh I did imagine bending you over the kitchen table........I imagined taking you out back.........Just so the neighbors could hear........I imagined us doing it in the theater...........And at the drive in. " Adam spoke as a sly smile slowly stretched over hsi face. " I' also listened while you played with your sweet pussy a few times........I heard you in the shower last week......You thought the water was hiding your moans........But I could hear you.........You must have really had something hot in your mind.......Listening to your moans almost made me rush in and join you.......Maybe i should have? " As Adam spoke, he began running his fingers along Kate's stomach. Gently stroking the skin of her belly.

Kate nodded some as she listened to him on their father. Kate got a look of worry on ehr face for her father. She hated seeing him like that and wished she knew how to help him forget their whore of a mother as well as stop drinking. As she listened to him she grinned some before chuckling. "Well before today it has been months since I was last fucked into a screaming orgasm so....I was fucking horny. What do you expect? The toys are shit so my fingers were better." She grinned and watched his hand as she shifted some on the bed.

Kate made no move to stop him from running his hand along her body. "What are you up to now? Going to make your baby sister cum again?" She looked over to him and stuck her tongue out at him as she teased a him a bit before she chuckled again. "You know...besides this...I wish we could help dad stop drinking...I am stressed trying to keep the house form fallign apart and worried over him drinking himself to death."

Adam was just teasingly touching his sister. His fingers moved slowly up, then down her flat stomach. Adam cared for Kate, and he wanted to make her happy. He was showing his gentle and playful side at the moment. He listened as she spoke of being horny. How her fingers felt better then toys. Adam didn't know his sister had bought sex toys. He guessed she was using one or more of her fingers, while he listened when she was in the shower. Kate seemed to like her fingers more. Adam chuckled when Kate spoke of him making her cum again. " I plan on making my baby sister cum all the time.......Many times every day in fact. " Adam said as his fingers started moving lower.

He hadn't reached her bush when Kate spoke of their father. She was worried about him. Kate made her feelings very clear. She wanted to help their father before he drank himself to death. Adam didn't like how much their father drank, but he was an adult. They couldn't force him to stop. Jim kept hsi drinking from effecting his work. He was still paying all the bills and the family had plenty of cash. Besides spinning records. Jim was also paid by record companies as a special consultant. Jim was very popular with teenagers. He was an adult who understood them. Jim was just a popular and famous as the artiest he played on the radio. If Jim announced he would be somewhere. Hundreds of teenagers would show up, just to see him. Jim worked a three hour shift on the radio every morning. He then went to his office, also in New York. Jim would meet with record promoters, he would also audition new acts. People were always lined up, wanting to sing for him. Jim held power in the music business. He helped to create some very big stars in music. Jim always received a percentage of the money made by artiest, he helped into the business. The record companies paid Jim extra money to play certain songs or artiest over their rivals. Neither Jim, nor his child were hurry for money. Jim would finish his day with another three hour radio show. He would then head home, and his waiting bottles of whiskey.

Adam's fingers stopped when Kate brought up their father. He wished they could do something, but what? They weren't going to talk their father out of his drinking. If he was going to change. The change needed to start with him. Jim needed to focus his mind on something new. Something that would take his mind off their mother. Adam laid there, thinking. His sister's hot, naked body on full display. Adam suddenly started to smile again. His smile grew wider and become almost wicked. " What dad needs is a good fuck........He needs a hot piece of ass to take his mind off of mom. " Adam said while looking straight at his sister. " Dad needs you Kate........You could make him forget mom ever lived........Hell......You've taken her place every where else in this house.......Why not in dad's bed as well? " Adam added as he watched his sister's face. He knew the idea would surprise Kate at first. However, they'd just fucked and would continue fucking no matter what else happened. Would it be any stranger if Kate started fucking her father as well?

Back
Top Bottom