Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Court Domination [InsertNameHere and Sigr]

"Me? Torture" Katherine laughed off the idea, as if it wasn't obvious what was she doing, Reiko returning to her task mortified. "She's the one that tortures me with the wax, cleaning hair here and there, those long times with the make up..." she enumerated a few of the tasks Reiko did like they were some sort of penance or punishment.

"Just the best to make you look even more beautiful" Reiko said, seemingly able to defend herself a bit now that the surprise of Ben feeding Katherine and her partial nudity had faded off. "You know I love pampering my dolls, although I don't have one as formidable as you" she added, keeping on with her task of painting her toe nails.

"I wouldn't mind people fanning me, but there isn't anyone else available" Katherine answered Ben. "I don't know how you handle that, I'm woman of just one man" she added, her eyes and conversation returning to Reiko, although she let her mouth open for Ben to feed her.

"To each their own. I'm older and my dolls aren't exactly men..." Reiko said amused, seeing that the atmosphere had clearly changed at Katherine's whim, she felt more at ease talking about herself. It seemed that Ben had misjudged the Japanese woman, given that she had a dominant feel of her own.

"I don't think I'll change so much with age" Katherine commented. "Although the idea of treating a man like you do... well, we'll see, it's still pretty soon" she added, looking at Ben, waiting for him to feed her, say something or both.

This conversation was taking a turn Ben didn't anticipate. He thought he was dating the one queen and glorious amazone only to discover shadowy puppet master or mistress existed. This was both eye opening and a bit exciting.
Althoug, she claimed more food and he fed her some more, he found out he was a bit scared to ask the truth behind those comments. He thought some secrets were to remained just that, secret, as long as they could.
Ben was just a man after all and if his fantasy could keep going Inside his mind, well, why not? Truth was overated anyway.

So, of course, he turned to a joke "is there any chance, treating me like does with her... dolls, involves buying me cool clothes, a house, a bride and a car?" making a reference to the stereotype of a Barbie doll set, only in reverse.

"Or rewarding me like this" and he bent over to kiss her lips, even as they still tasted like the food he presented them with. He was clearly enjoying her not being able to push him back with her hands or really move away from this.
Still, this wasn't really like torture.

Looking down at her from his position, even though he was the one feeding her like a servant and holding her head on his lap, being used as a pillow, he said "I kind of like this sudden power over you" and pulled on a smug face.

There was something even more satisfying knowing he was playing with fire. A funny fire, but still fire. After all, they both knew who was the boss.
She could snap her fingers and he'd bring her a drink or even gladly step down from the sofa, kneel and just kiss her perfectly manicured finger forever. Even with Reiko here.

With Ben talking about what could a doll be like and playing around with kisses, Katherine looked somewhat amused while Reiko smiled. "Dolls don't get to pick their clothes, dolls don't get to talk unless instructed, dolls don't even move if I don't want them to" the Japanese woman said, being still ambiguous but leaving quite clear that being one of her dolls entailed quite the harsh limits. "You are too much of a misbehaving brat, I'm afraid" she added.

"To each her own I guess" Katherine added, giggling when Ben talked about power. "I like his freedom, his jokes... it makes me feel like his devotion comes from an honest place" she commented, as if Ben wasn't there. "Although I don't know if I see him on a frilly dress or making him sleep on a box, I can picture other things we could do" she pondered. "After all, we have just begun knowing each other, seeing what we like..." she commented, looking upwards at Ben, her blue eyes looking eager.

"Oh, you must really like him" Reiko voiced, realizing it on her friend's face. "This is almost done, maybe I should..." she mumbled, making clear that she could vanish at any time.

"Not yet" Katherine said. "Stay at least until my toenails are dry" she asked, receiving a nod from Reiko. "I want to play but I can't move" she commented, rising one hand to lightly caress Ben's face. "Ben be a darling and entertain me until those are dry" she said, pointing at her toes. It wasn't clear for him what she could have in mind, or how far would he go with Reiko there, looking, but Ben knew that whatever Katherine did once she could move and Reiko wasn't there would largely depend on what he did at that moment.

Ben wasn't known to be the sad dude in any group he hanged with. He wasn't a clown either but he was always ready to laugh jump on a witty play on words.
Being asked to entertain on purpose though, at point blank so to speak, was a whole different matter.
It was like saying someone "come on, make me laugh. I dare you".

It was trying to make on command Something that usually comes naturaly during the flow of a conversation, a playful moment or just... life. Trying to make mechanic something organic was very, very difficult.

It took Ben a whole minute to even registrer what she really asked.
He arched a brow, even more than when she spoke of him as if he wasn't there and, even though words didn't leave his mouth, it was clear he was saying something along the line of "seriously?".

The sound that escaped his mouth was "Ooookay" though and he stood up, carefully putting back her head on a pillow and lifted one finger so as to tell her he'd need a minute or two and looked for the bag he brought this morning.
His hands explored a side Pocket and he took a deck of cards out of it.

"it's a kind of magic" he said, imitating the chorus from the Queen's song, before handing it over her and spreading them into a fan like form.
"Since you obviously can't grab one while your fingernails dry, may I ask your majesty to give me a number, starting from the left?"

Once she chose a card, he took it and showed her the numbered face, hidding it from his eyes as he only could see the back of the card.
"Now..." he began before puting back in the deck and shuffling it "...you'll agree this is some serious randomized shuffling but don't tak emy word for it".
And he threw the cards in the air and closed his eyes as they fell on the floor.
Eyes still closed he said "guide me so I can get them all back". It took some time but he managed to put them all back into a full deck again, eyes closed, obviously unaware of where any card had been placed in the deck.

"Hmm... now I might have pushed it too far" he commented, placing the deck of cards over Katherine's perfectly toned belly "Should I let it rest?" he asked and bent to kiss her.
As their lips connected, his hands gently caressed her cheek and her ears and, when they disconnected, he smiled adding "or maybe not?" and Drew the card he showed her from her ear, or maybe her cheek.

Katherine frowned at Ben's hesitation, looking oddly at how he was going away. Reiko looked amused, but she seemed to be focused on looking at Katherine's reactions to how Ben was behaving that Ben himself. "Ah... five?" she tried to follow Ben's show, utterly confused about what was he doing. Ben pulled the queen of hearts at her selection and he returned it to the deck after she took a look at the card, shuffling them all. Was he really doing a magic trick or was it part of a joke? Katherine was all too confused to think further about it, and just paid attention.

His act was seemingly far from done, as shuffling the cards was never enough. Katherine and Reiko guided Ben to get his cards together, something that took a while with his closed eyes and some of them falling face up. Once it was done, Katherine felt the cool touch of the deck as it rested on her belly while Ben came closer and closer. What was he up to remained a mystery, but the physical approach made Reiko shuffle in her position. Katherine let Ben do, leaning to his touch, kissing him back, but it was painfully obvious that she was distracted by the whole show.

In the end, Ben managed to pull her card, the queen of hearts, seemingly out of thin air with the grace of a classic trick. "It was amusing, but I expected something naughtier" Reiko admitted, looking at the couple.

"So did I, but he has the talent to surprise me" Katherine added. "But he's a darling, he even tricked me into picking the queen of hearts..." she commented, sure that there was nothing random on the card she supposedly selected. "Now, you looked a bit grumpy back there" Katherine nodded, getting slightly better on reading Ben, "so I'll ask for once" she smiled, licking her lips. She shifted her posture, sitting on the couch in lingerie with her legs wide open, pulling Ben into a hug, sitting him between his legs. Ben's back was pressed against Katherine's chest while her long arms wrapped him against her almost naked body. "What do you want us to do?" she asked. Reiko was picking up things already, but she was still there, looking interested at what would be his answer.

Ben was feeling real cozy and confortable sitting there, wrapped over by Katherine, as if she was her whole home somehow.
Still, he gave a look at Reiko too. Now that the first surprise and innuendo were gone, he felt her presence to be kind of limitating. He didn't say it, but he was slow enough to answer that she'd realize he was kind of waiting for her to go or, at least, she had no reason to stay there longer.

"actually, there are a tons of things asking for first dibs in my mind right now but, if I'm being reasonable, we have a lot to work on. Not only checking on your ankle but talking about your next food regimen and some specific training."

He lifted up his head and managed to kiss the bottom of her chin, his own arms resting lose to her legs and lightly caressing them.

"once that's done though, my tongue will be at your service, as it almost always is" he added, teasing her witht he obvious.

"Oh yeah the diet..." Katherine showed her most childlike side, she wanted to indulge herself but Ben was right, they had work to do. "Aren't you lovely?" the promises of Ben's tongue being at her disposal brightened her mood and made Reiko hasten her retreat.

"Have fun cuties!" she greeted, leaving them alone to mostly work, even if a bit of fun was promised at the end...

Katherine walked through her building's lobby with decision, leaning against a wall as soon as she entered the elevator to her apartment. It had been a most unpleasant morning, and she was eager to return home. Noticing that Ben was home as soon as she entered, seeing a few of his things around, Katherine recovered her dignified composure, an act born of the need to not disappoint Ben, but it was clear that something bothered her despite how regal she looked.

Katherine's figure was heightened as she was climbing on a pair of black heels that made the towering woman seem almost unreachable. A shiny long black dress flowed around her figure from neck to ankle, a garment more appropriate for a posh night venue than the middle of the morning, and as she moved around her body seemed to be dressed with a pool of ink more than a simple fabric. It was completely sleeveless to show her strong yet elegant arms, and even if the lower part flew free, the upper one clung to her torso like she was wearing a corset. Her face was completely made up, her natural eyelashes lengthened, her lips fierce ruby, while her hair was carefully put together in a bun that made her look like an even taller princess.

The last few weeks had been eventfull in a constructive way as Ben and Katherine both seemed to strenghen their bound and explore it. Ben liked kept his promise to idolize Katherine and agreed to her controle freak behaviour but also took space to express himself and his personnality. And, when needed, he opposed her. They did clash over some subject, mainly about her health, regimen and some volley ball training related issue.
To a distant observer it might not have been that easy to know whether Ben was really submissive to Katherine or not.

However, they also talk about their Relationship in complete privacy and agreed to experiment a bit on some kinky games and protocol.

This explained why, when Ben heard Katherine coming back in, he instantly went to great her and this implied him getting on his knees and waiting for her hand to kiss "Welcome back" before taking her handbag in his hands while saying "please, get comfortable, I'll bring you a drink" and went to both put the it bag back in its place, Katherine's large appartment being controle freak level tidy and poored her some wine from a bottle they opened last night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------consider it only if she sat in the sofa-------------------------------------------------------------------

He then joined her in the living room and handed her the glass of wine before taking her very high heels off her feet placing pillows Under them. He, himself, took all his clothes off so she could have a complete Watch and access to his body whenever she wished and began to gently massage her feet.

Even Ben's devotion, something that usually pleased her to the point of making her smile wasn't having the desired effect that day. She accepted his charming gestures, glass of wine included, even if she had been indulging herself with drinking already that morning. Standing tall while Ben undressed, she waited until he was done to talk. "I've had enough with keeping appearances this morning" she protested, "undress me completely" quickly ordered, knowing that Ben would only have to get rid of her shoes and dress, then the matching black underwear set she was wearing. As he did as commanded, Katherine undid her bun, releasing her long hair and still whining.

"He had to parade me in front of all his friends, of course" she protested, taking another sip from the wine. "My father, that is" she explained, realizing that Ben had no way of knowing what she was talking about. "It was just a meeting with his business partners, but I had to act all demure and obedient, those old geezers..." Katherine kept complaining about her morning and how unlike herself had made it feel. Once she was completely naked, she felt way better. "This is me, without nothing to hide, they think they are better but they don't, they don't..." she sighed, realizing that she was getting out of control and how she hated it. "That's it, no more wine" she decided in a moment of self awareness, handling the glass to Ben.

"I'm fine, but it was starting to get out of hand" she explained. "Now, how to make me feel better..." she took Ben's face into her right hand, caressing his face, playing with his hair. "Be nice, surprise me and you'll get a prize" she said with a smile, widening her stance by setting her feet apart. Katherine started to gently but firmly guide Ben down by his hair, allowing him to nestle between her legs.

Back
Top Bottom