Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Court Domination [InsertNameHere and Sigr]

Sigr

Magenta Goon
"This is ridiculous!" Katherine Richards protested, clearly angry. She was towering over the team coach, that barely seemed there when compared to her, but his word was still final. Even if she protested, it wasn't exactly his decision what irked Katherine, as taking a couple of days was perfectly reasonable, it was the lack of control over the situation. Her ankle was a bit swollen, she would have to stop training for the rest of the week, and there was nothing she could do. Nothing.

And for Katherine, born in a wealthy family that allowed her to do anything she wanted, that frustration was poisonous. It wasn't exactly as she had been pampered, even if she indeed was, it was more about enabling her to make her own choices, no matter if those decisions were against the norm. In Katherine's case, even her physique was against the norm, as if her body wanted for her to stand out, to reach anywhere, to achieve anything. Sizing at six feet and seven inches she was the tallest player of the volleyball team, a giantess of her own, famous around the Internet although more for her body and her sponsors and small bouts of modeling than her athletic prowess. It was kind of annoying, being known for those things and not her achievements, but at least that money allowed her to do as she pleased without having to back to the family's fortune.

"I'm fine, I just need some ice" she limped a couple steps, wincing in pain, trying to solider on even with the injury just fresh. There was no fooling them, and she wasn't as stupid as to force the issue, so she would have to back off. Luckily it was nothing serious, she would lose a couple days, then rest a bit more over the weekend and she would be back on Monday. Sitting down on the bench she was looking grumpy for a moment, looking down at her swollen ankle. Katherine undid the ponytail she usually wore during playtime, letting her long black hair cover her face like a curtain. Her long lean legs were stretched in front of her, jutting out of the black and red shorts of the uniform. She rose the top of the uniform for a moment, drying a bit of sweat from her forehead, revealing her fit abdomen, fruit of her rigorous training, maybe too much if she had ended up hurting herself. A hint of a black sports bra covered her breasts, a bit on the big side, although they looked modest in her sizeable body.

Her clear blue eyes reflected her sour mood, although the small injury wasn't her only frustration, but she didn't want to think about that as it was painfully personal and served to distract her from the team, something she hated. She was in control of her personal life, not the other way around.

Benjamin "Ben" Jones took a deep breath as he walked the alley to the court itself. It was late in the afternoon now and all the players had left the court. You couldn't hear the sound of sneakers screeching, balls hitting the floor and being hit, players panting and screaming... no, only the almost sad lonely silence following a battle. That and the smell. A very special smell only athlètes and people following them could know and, if not appreciate, recognize. It was the smell of physical exhaustion.

Ben was a med student and a good one at that, which was rather important for him since he had to contract quite a loan and his parents were not that wealthy. They helped him as they could with the lodging and some stuff but, all in all, he was on his own with a Damoclès Sword hanging over his head.
So, his grades helped secure an assistant job with the sport physician in college and he so far enjoyed looking after athletes. It not only helped him in his studies but he also learned more and more about people's mind influence over body. They were fighters at heart and their moral was everything.

Most of all, it allowed the 5"7 short blond student to meet Katherine for the first time. That Young woman made an impression on him to say the least. She was the definition of an amazon... except for the cut off breast part of course.
Rarely did he see a body in such an impressive shape. At that time, he was assisting the physician who was also giving him advices and showing him the kind of preparation and cares they needed as well as where to look for weak points and potential troubles, both muscular and bones related.
It was hard not to stare at her and, funny enough, also quite hard to look her in the eyes due to the height's difference.

Since then, Ben tried to learn more about her and, through the Volley Ball's prowess and her online presence, he also heard some rumors. He tried to find and/or contact those he thought had been her ex boyfriends but he didn't get anything clear as an answer. NOt that he blunly asked them about her. It would have looked a bit creepy and he didn't want to fall in this mindset. Benjamin Jones was aiming at being a physician, payback his loan, get a good life... not stalk student and make the news when the police would find their hacked body.

Still, when no one else was there anymore, he took the opportunity to make contact with the star player of the team. He gathered up his smile, tried not to think about his own body that, while healthy, was in no way comparable to hers, and walked toward the bench "Katherine Richard?" he said smiling, "I don't know if you remember me, Ben Jones, I'm the new phy assistant of Mr Barlow" he put down the fresh towels, one big, one small, bottle of water and fruit bar, he was holding to extend a hand to shake [I believe she does] then knelt in front of her, increasing the difference in height as if it wasn't obvious "I'll be looking for you during your injury. Make sure you come back stronger which shouldn't be a problem for you, right?" he said to ease the atmosphere "can I take a look at your ankle? I brought some cream and bandage. That shoudl ease the Healing and remove that bothering feeling while I help you home." He then looked up at her and smiled "feel free to ease yourself to a fruit bar."

Truth be told, he wanted to ask her about the rumors he heard and, well... probably wanted to ask her out too but one thing at a time. Ben had a feeling screwing this right now would be screwing it forever. If he learned anything through his previous dates, it was that there really was a window of opportunity. Not before, not after.
At least, he was in a nice position. He was helping and had a good reason to stay relatively close.

Katherine awoke from her pity party well after everyone else was gone, knowing that no good would come from getting close to her when she was in a mood, and only when the little doctor called her name she looked up to him, unable to remember his name. Luckily he must have read it in her expression, or maybe he was just polite and well groomed, but Ben introduced himself as he spoke. She was about to protest just for the sake of it, vent with that guy who had the misfortune to be around her while she was angry, but he wouldn't stop talking. At least he seemed ready to do what was expected of him, well prepared and equipped, but that wasn't the important thing. He was there to serve her, to do her whim and fulfill her needs during her recovery. Maybe she couldn't play volley for a few days, but that didn't mean she couldn't have some fun and unwind with that little guy. After all, the worst thing it could happen was scaring him off and get herself some peace, so it was a win-win situation.

"Please" Katherine said, her voice as cold as those blue eyes that looked down on him. "Can I take a look at your ankle, please" her first words an instruction that could pass as just arrogance, nothing too weird to test the waters, see his reaction. "And yes, you can, thank you" she added, removing some of the edge her words had, normalizing the situation a bit while she extended her injured leg towards him, easing her feet into his hands. When calm as she was now, her tone was of someone accustomed to rule, her diction perfect, her voice clear. She let Ben do his thing, while leaving him a couple minutes to do his task and let her presence sink in, while she idly munched on that fruit bar and gulped some water. She may be eating what Ben had brought her, but her eyes were busy on him, and not what she was doing.

"Everyone is gone, there is no hurry or reason to shower here" Katherine stated, as she was still wearing the sweaty uniform from the training, having been busier pitying herself on the bench than changing. She was done with the snack and wanted to get out of there, not to mention to keep seeing what kind of assistant had Mr Barlow sent her. "So I'll do it home. Go to my locker, the keys of my car are inside my sports bag" she gave Ben precise instructions, even if she knew that the keys of her car were in the same place that the clothes she'd have changed into after the training, including her undergarments. "It's a silver Cadillac CT6, you'll be able to easily find it" Katherine just added, as her car was both expensive and spacious, given her means and needs. "You'll use it to take me home. Adjust the seat as needed, I can't drive like this" she wanted to see how far could she go, starting bossy but without asking anything unreasonable.

Ben was surprised by her correcting him and smiled gently, looking down, as if being reminded of a mistake he always made by his mom, "yes, please, sorry". Truth be told, he wasn't often corrected, not to say he wasn't anymore, by his friends in general since he took on med school. He was supposed to be the guy knowing stuff so no oen really bothered telling him he was wrong or didn't think anything enough. This had been confortable so far.
Katherine's tone reminded him he wasn't in his confort zone here though. She was a star athlete here. An ace. Someone valuble for the team and the club and she wasn't any where close to be replaced or even challenged so, yeah, her words probably had more value than his.

Once he had inspected her ankle correctly and applied the right cream and bandages, he looked up at her, he had listenned to her wish about him getting her key and her car. This clearly seemed to confirmed what he heard about her but it was still so close to the realm of fantasy that he said Nothing.
Instead, he stood up silently and said "you want me to go get your keys and your car? Seriously?" he asked, as if he was about to refuse and laugh about it.
But it was just a ruse, to test the momentum and he brought his smiling face back, saying "I'm jocking, I'll get them right away. I'm surprised, you're so quick to trust me with your car though."

As he took the rest of the food and the towles with him, it made him Wonder whether it was because he wasn't looking threatenning at all or if she were completely over confident. It was obvious she looked Nothing like a victim and there was inded a very commanding presence in her voice.

Once he got the keys from her locker, he proceeded to find her car and was a bit surprised she already owned such a luxury car. He was begining to think she was from a completely different species than his. One with a better genepool and a lot more money.

Once he hadit parked closer to the gymnasium, he waited for her to come out and felt like his task woudl have been incomplete if he didn't hold her door.
"Physician and driver" he thought, "I could give prescription while riding accross town, picking patients. Not bad." He laughed in his head before snapping back to reality as he started the engine "so, where is home Miss Daisy?" he asked, hopping he'd catch on the reference. Otherwise, he bt she'd correct him about her being Richard and not Daisy.

Of course, such thought didn't help not thinking about those things he heard about her and the front Mirror didn't help eithe rtaking his mind off her body.
"can I ask you Something though?" he said (only read further if she accepts of course ;-) ) "I... must admit I did a bit of research on you since we first met. You impressed me so I wanted to know more about you. As an athlete first then... somehow it derived on you... the student and... I heard some wild things from a friend of mine who actually knows one of your exes. Jimmy Valley. He said... he said you were quite domineering?" He left it out, in the air, as if to taste the word then added "like... you bossed him around and liked to be in control and... that he ended up enjoying it very much."

He paused then, realized he was already near her home, in a fancy part of town with buildings with impeccable lobby. As he stopped the engine, he moved to open her door again and said "it seemed... intriguing to say the least and... attracting, very much like you".
He blushed at the end of his sentence as he had to looke up when she stepped out of her car.
He knew this could be taken in a variety of ways, from cute to weird, to deviously frightfull or bizarre.

Ben didn't freak out when she corrected him, so maybe it was a good sign. Either way his hands moved expertly, and Katherine had little reason to nag him about anything, at least yet. She had been gentle with her injure, even if it wasn't a very serious one, and the bandage, as far as she knew, was perfectly done. "It's just a car" Katherine shrugged to Ben's joke, showing no smile at all. If she was ready to trust her to treat her body, having him deal with her car seemed of no consequence, as it had no importance at all. He seemed to be testing her as well, but he would soon learn that Katherine wasn't to be trifled with.

Katherine limped out of the gym after a longer time Ben thought, showing her disgust in her face. "I hate not being to walk normally. You could have come back to me and helped me out the gym at least" she berated him at first sight. She didn't wait for no answer, nor did she dignify his joke with a reaction, instead sitting on the back as he was holding the door and there she'd have plenty of space and the chance to have her feet up high. "It's on the GPS" she just pointed, as her place was marked on the screen in the frequent places as Home, so there was no chance for Ben to get lost.

Her deliberate silence on the road didn't deter Ben from talking, seemingly he felt obliged to, but it was intriguing enough that he wanted to ask a question that she was going to allow it. "Go ahead" she voiced from the backseat. Katherine kept a poker face during Ben's recounting of the events that lead to get interested on her, from Katherine's prowess to her as a person, then hearsay from a friend then... Jimmy Fucking Valley. What was she going to do? Deny it? It was true, and just saying it was a lie it would only make it look more suspicious.

"So you think that an ex boyfriend would admit in public that his ex girlfriend dominated him?" she wondered out loud, not denying nor admitting a thing. "It sounds like the kind of thing that's said as a joke" she added, giving him pause, but the truth was that they were already there. Katherine lived on a penthouse in a pretty expensive apartment building with its own doorman. Ben didn't seem fazed out by it, as he admitted that both her and the idea were intriguing and attractive. Katherine said nothing yet, but she leaned on him to walk into the building, using Ben as a crutch.

Employees all around greeted her and showed their worry for her injury, including a valet that took the keys from Ben as instructed to leave the car in the underground garage. The place was her parent's and not hers, but she used it as home since college began, as it was pretty close to it. Once in the private elevator that directly lead to the penthouse, Katherine talked to Ben again. "Interesting, I'll put it to a test" she whispered as they got up, doors opening to a wide and luxurious place. The living room was ridiculous, the views astonishing and the luxury of it all blinding. "Do you think you've got what it needs to serve me?" she asked, still leaning on him.

"I think... when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remaines, however improbable, must be the Truth" he said, quoting Sherlock Holmes, before adding a bit more subtlety "kind of?" and taming it a little bit for modern life.

When he witness the dance of people gravitating around Katherine's assets and needs, it felt more and more probable though. It felt like a documentary about wealthy people or a tv series in which every characters live a life no one in the audience would ever be able to relate to.
It was Strange to think someone was used to it and considered it common or casual. It was truly the first time Ben witnessed and experienced an elevator reaching right inside someone's flat, let alone penthouse.

His "wow" wasn't forced at all and his jaws could have dropped, had she not spoken to him, reminding him he was actually helping the giantess walking. It someone felt like a side character was suddenly inherently useful to Hercules.

"serve you?" he asked back, facing large windows now capturing the sweet sunset over town and getting somehow absorbed into it. Those few seconds felt like minutes and almost hours. He could feel her breath, her weight, her density built from a strict training, her balance as well as his and remember every little moments that led right to this one. All those not so significant choices from his plays as a child to the websites he stumbled on online, his daydreaming, his studying, his readings, his meeting ehr for the first time and his obsession with her reputation.

Then he answered "how about I help you to your bathroom and we figure that out after that?". His tone was rather firm for once but also promising. He wasn't saying no. He was saying it would probably be a yes but he needed a bit of time to process it, to make sure it was his decision too. It was not really up for negociation and he was looking right back at her this time and it was clear she was leaning on him at this instant.

-----------------------------------------------read only if you consider she accepts and goes to the bathroom. Otherwise, ignore it----------------------------------------------------------

When she moved back to the living room, Ben was still there, waiting for her near the large sofa facing the large windows. He came to help her walk to the sofa and he said "I don't know if that would make me your boyfriend or how long it will take me to become your new ex but, right now" he didn't sit, but, instead, began to kneel as he helped her sitting and lightly kissed the tip of her fingers saying "I know I want to serve you. There is nothing I'd like more than that. If you'll accept me that is" and he kissed her hand one more time, having succombed to her overwhelming presence, her beauty and strength. Unsure how it would end up but certain that, right now, for reasons he ignored, he was happy.

Even if bedazzled by her lifestyle, or maybe because of it, Ben seemed to have trouble processing her request and wanted some space to mull over it. He looked specially cute in a mousy way at that moment, wanting to say yes but not daring to, not yet. "Fine" her voice sounded accommodating, as one of an adult consenting a child. "Down that corridor, to the right" she glanced over. Even if the living room governed the place, it had a sizeable kitchen in the same space to the left, making everything a clear open space. Both rooms had unparalleled views of the city, and combined with Katherine's demeanor making her look more like a feudal noble than just a wealthy heir. Said corridor opened on the other side of the living room, opposite of the kitchen, and gave way to a series of doors that made the rest of the penthouse. "Here" she stopped Ben on the first door of the right, one that gave way to another ridiculous looking bathroom that was almost the size of a small apartment itself. It had another door, presumably one that gave way directly to her bedroom, but it was closed at the moment. "Go on, wait for me on the couch, work on that figuring out of yours instead of helping myself clean" Katherine said to Ben with an amused smile on her face, closing the bathroom door before he could get a word in.

It was mostly a lie, although she really could have used his help to get rid of her sweaty clothes and stepping into the shower. Katherine relaxed herself under the warm water, discovering herself almost humming happily, and holding herself from it. Was the anticipation of seeing what Ben was capable of so amusing? So interesting that had her happy despite the injury? Well, he was going to make those few days more entertaining than they would have been just staying home nursing her ankle. Once clean and dried, Katherine smiled a bit, and donning just one of her bath robes she got outside, limping her way to the living room. Ben was seemingly waiting to help her to the couch, but instead of sitting with her he pledged his servitude, acting like she was nobility, certainly both her and her home had an affect on Ben, that was for sure.

"Oh, theatrics" she said, amused. "Sit down, will you?" Katherine asked, even if her tone left no doubt about it. She laid back comfortably on the large couch as long as she was, her legs risen up and leaning on his lap. She wasn't wearing anything behind the bathrobe, but her every move was made so she showed nothing, wetting her lips before talking. "I can almost hear your gears turning, a million questions piling up on your head, your imagination burning bright fueled by the words of my idiotic ex" she said, entertained to see him fidget but wanting to set the record straight. "Calm down, dial it down a notch, stop acting like I was walking around in a full leather ensemble and hitting you with a whip" Katherine was having her fun putting that image in his head, but he really had to calm down a bit. Anticipation was the name of the game, and he couldn't just start licking her toes out of nowhere without build up. "Massage my legs, I feel a bit stiff after limping around so much" Katherine gave him a simple order to follow, something within his usual duties even if the context was quite different. "Be careful and don't move the robe around, I'm not wearing anything else" she warned him, wanting to see him fluster and maneuver around her clothing without disturbing the bath robe while he imagined it.

As Ben started, Katherine, more talkative now that they were at home and there was some confidence, kept at it. "You better behave normally in public, having a boyfriend would make me lose some sponsorship and would make people focus on the wrong thing. You can be as servile as a medical assistant would be to the star of the team, but nothing more" she said severe. A couple of her sponsors wanted her to be single, as it was part of her marketable charm to be unreachable, and having the sports media more interested on what boyfriend did she have instead of her accolades sickened her, so she had to keep the distance. One of her long arms reached for his hair as he was massaging her, those long but strong fingers playing with his hair in the meantime. "You can call me Kat when we are alone. It's shorter" she said, as if that was the only reason for it.

"yeah" replied Ben, blushing a little bit and admitting with a near silent laugh that it was, Indeed, a theatric move. Maybe kind of cheesy. As she required him to sit, he didn't even occured to him that this was up to discussion and so, he took place by her side or, rather, a long and toned leg distance from the athlete.

It was true he didn't really have any clue of what was going to happen. What he knew was that he did consciously make this decision and it was exciting in a way, probaby arousing. As a med student, Benjamin wasn't foolish enough not to think many decisions were the fruit of hormones and a longing for a quick reward. In this case, it was getting close and almost personnal with a woman both his age and completely different from him and anyone else he met.
He knew athlètes, some of his friends were sports guys too but, she, was Something else.

By anyone standards she was tall, very tall and she had this confidence... this assertive presence that humbled you as easily as she seemed to consider her place in the world and that place was on top apparently.
The tallest, the star athlete, the wealthiest... even the model. She had a lot going for her and the way she integrated it in her behaviour until she seemed to consider it casual was the intimidating part that got into you and made you weak in the knees.
Which was even stranger when one thought you could hear good things about her from her friends apparently, when engaged in social activity.

And, yes, he had, for a minute, the vision of this giantess in full leather holding a whip. Contrary to what one might thought, this wasn't what would seduce him.

When she gave him her command, he didn't think twice and put his studies to good use, trying not to move the robe Indeed and resist the urge to pick. It was one of this case in which, had hse not talk about it, he wouldn't have thought about it.

"Ok... so no holding hands and kisses, I got it" he joked lightly as he even wondered what it would have looked like from a distant observer to witness her bending while he'd tip toe to reach her lips or her cheeks.
He did raise an eybrow when he heard the word servile. A medical assistant wasn't servile. He would be, for her, because he couldn't get her out of his head and the more he thought about it, the more the idea of being at her beck and call sent waves of teasing anticipation through his body. His chemicals, his wiring, his plumbing to be crude, seemed to have been hacked by this Katherine Richards.

"So Kat it is, I understand" he replied letting her know he understood her words while his hands were rubbing and massaging and trying to ease the muscles in her long legs.
When she reached for his hair, he felt pampered somehow, treated like a good pet and, while her should have felt a bit humiliated maybe, he liked it a lot and even tried to lean longer against her hand.

"they are... very smooth" he commented of her legs, almost surprised as, even if it were silly, he had not yet associated the hard trained voller ball player with a feminine woman taking care of her appearance even though, it was obvious, the new boss of his life would rank high on anyone's hotness ladder.

"can I ?" he asked, his body bending a little bit "please?", obviously begging for the right to kiss them while his hands were still working on them.

As Katherine talked, Ben seemed to be mulling over things since he looked like her every sentence created a vivid imagery, or at least reasons for him to think in silence while he worked on her legs. He was good, the pressure, attention to detail... but she wouldn't admit it, not yet, as she was busy enjoying his face when she told him about her state of undress. "Nothing of that... in public" Katherine added that nuance, even if obvious, it remarked how alone they were in that huge home of hers. It was cute seeing Ben lean against her hand, longing for her touch, even if he was seemingly surprised by something she said, maybe even a bit disgruntled. Katherine couldn't quite get it as it was brief, even if she was quite good at reading people, one of the things that made her specially dangerous as a player as she got close to the net. "Thank you" she nodded as Ben complimented her legs, almost surprised.

When Ben asked for permission, Katherine moved her hand from his hair to his face, caressing his cheek and taking him by the chin, making him look straight at her. She just hold him for a moment, but it was a touch so sudden, so gentle even if firm, that it was disorienting and felt longer than it really was. Ben seemed to be smart, he was no pansy looking for some quick thrills, even if attracted he wasn't going to just melt at her touch. He also had a lot going for him, be it the medical studies or his charming looks, he wasn't just a nobody and that made him all the better. Maybe his clothes were a tad too practical, and even if they weren't bad, they had that used quality to them, signaling immediately that he was nowhere near as affluent as she was. If one of this days she took him out, she had to make sure to buy him some clothes, so he could start looking up to his potential.

Returning from her daydreams of dressing Ben like a doll, she finally decided what to do. "You can kiss them" Katherine said, her voice making clear that she was far from done, and still had something to add. The hand she was holding his face with gently nudged him away from her face to the other side of the couch, so he could stare at her feet. "But you'll have to start down there and build your way upwards" Katherine let his head go, "and upwards" she rested her hands on her abdomen, in wait. "Depending on your prowess I'll tell you to stop, so how high you reach is up to your skill" she said, being slightly mean with that playful smile on her face, putting again the sense of wonder in his mind, making him think about how high would he go, and if she maybe would allow him to reach under the bath robe.

When Katherine took hold of his chin, Ben was Indeed surprised and awaited for either approval or being denied and tried to hold her gaze.
Not being able to read minds, he waited for her answer and her daydreaming turned this moment into Something between awkward and funny. At one time, he arched a brow, wondering if she simply forgot about his presence.

It was then strange to be both acknowledged and pushed back as she allowed him to kiss her legs while still pushing him away. Well, not as far as off the couch anyway.
He was about to say "all...riiiight" when she gave him the rules of this new game, one pretty sexy and perhaps challenging.
Katherine wasn't Ben's first girlfriend of course and, while he wasn't a womanizer, he experienced enough women to know this kind of game could range from fun and easy to impossible. Was the volley ball champion a cold ice queen or a fiery pit of fire or Something in between? That he would have to find for himself.

"sounds awefully fair" he commented about him reaching as high as his skills.

Still, he switched in a more confortable position as the large sofa allowed him and placed himself at the end of the couch so he could crawl up her body without having to fold himself like a clam.
He gave her a quick look, wondering if her face was one of defiance, daring him to do good, anticipation or just fun and then prepared to get to work, joining his hands in his back, as if to show he wouldn't cheat.

---------------------------------------------------------feel free to stop him at any time and ignore whatever paragraph you want------------------------------------------------------------

Hesitantly at first, he began to kiss the tip of her toes and, obviously enjoyed the fact she was just out of the shower, then shortened the momentum between each kisses and, before moving up her feet and ankle, lightly sucked on them, making sure she wouldn't feel his teeth.
He wondered how long her should stay there and give her toes such attention, then realize, this wasn't his assignement so to speak and, making the decision to move on an upper part of her feet, the thought that sucking on her toes was probably close to what a blowjob could be accured to him, as his lips pressed against her feet and ankles, trying to alternate with each foot until he reached her calves.

Trying not to have his body lay on her, he kept himself up, a position between crawling and doing push ups, with only the up position, he gave the lower part of her legs and her calves some attention, his lips pressing more rapidly on the surface that was also longer than her feet.
He found her legs very agreeable and she sometimes could feel the tip of his tongue pointing through his lips yet trying not to leave any trace of saliva.
Moving up the legs, he kissed her from the outside to the Inside so he reached her tights with his head almost between her legs.

She was tall and her tall body came with very long legs that seemed to never end in this configuration. It emphasized their difference in height, body and authority and it made him feel even more like a little man worshipping his goddess.
He willingly spent more time kissing her tights, just at the edge of the bath robes' end.
After moment, he dared a glance at where he thought he could see her eyes and, seeing no sign of her telling him to stop, he pressed forward or, upward, depending on your point of view.

Getting Under the soft fabric of her robe, he could see her shaved sex but didn't yet dare pleasuring her with his tongue and, instead, placed soft kisses closer and closer to her vagina, until he was just, obviously stalling, kissing the same area in loop, as if waiting for a go.

As Ben accepted to play her game and scooted himself to the other end of the couch, Katherine smiled complacent, as he was proving to be quite interesting. His hands were certainly nothing to be scoffed about, as his massage on her tense legs had not only completed the shower's task of relaxing them, but also made her feel more sensitive. She wouldn't normally let someone get close to her feet so soon, but she suspected that those skillful hands and her recent dry patch were playing tricks on her ability to make the usual decisions.

Katherine was managing to keep her composure, as it shouldn't be such a big deal, but Ben wasn't just kissing her feet, he was also sucking her toes. It was highly unfair, showing that degree of devotion that she didn't plan for, but then again she had dared him to show his skills, to tie his progression along her legs to his performance, so there was no chance to chastise him for going a bit further, trying to please her more. Her blue eyes weren't moving from Ben, registering each move, every expression, all the times he looked up to her only to return his attention to her legs.

"Mff" Katherine stopped a shiver as Ben kissed her ankles, but a small hiss escaped her lips instead. "Continue" she just said when he looked up to see if everything was fine, resuming his task. The thin skin around the bone of her ankles would be a weak point if she even considered to have those, together with the treatment he had given to her toes, she was enjoying it more than expected. He moved deftly through her calves, making Katherine feel his tongue a bit, but the position luckily made hard for him to reach the back of her knees, another of her most sensitive spots. Ben was seemingly growing bolder, hungrier, as he soon abandoned the lower legs, and moved to a more dangerous zone.

The hem of the bath robe was around her thighs, unevenly wrapping the upper side of them, a flap that hung between Katherine's legs hiding her sex. As Ben kissed those muscular yet shapely legs, she was getting more worked up than she thought she would be, and when he looked up her eyes were starting to look akin to the sky, and a bit further than her usual iced tone. She still seemed far, unreachable, but somewhat welcoming. A blink after, the illusion, if it had been one was gone, and her sight was back to normal. Ben was about to go further, to see...

"No" her tone allowed no doubt, stopping Ben right on his tracks without laying a finger on him. He could almost see it, covered by the shadows of the bath robe. "You did a good work" she reached for his face, caressing it. "But no more today. I'm tired and still angry about the injury. I'm not in the mood and as unfair it may be sending you away, it would be even worse making you soldier with it" Katherine rose her body on the couch, approaching him. Her caressing hand brushed his hair, while her lips kissed his forehead. "Tomorrow, 11 AM here" she instructed, without knowing or caring if he would be free on a Friday morning. "The doorman will let you in" she added, seeing his face while thinking he would be coming to her fortress by himself. "Now go, I want to rest" she made a gesture to scoot him out.

Ben stopped at once when he heard her word. Not that he didn't want to continue, his aroused manhood inside his trousers was a proof but ever since he admited his will to serve her or, to be the shaped into the kind of boyfriend she seemed to be longing for, he somehow unconsciously decided he would always hear her voice or, rather, would not be able to ignore it. Like some sort of overide.

So, he stopped kissing her inner tights and found that, while not panting, he had been focusing rather intensively at his task at hand... or tongue, for that mattered.
"thanks" he managed to slip in when she told him he did good work and, after that, felt like he was carried and went with the flow. Being pet, being rewarded with a kiss on his forehead and then being sent away.

It was Strange to leave her like that, climbing off the couch where he had just been initiating a preliminary dance at her orders.
"ok" he managed to say before correcting "I mean, yes Kat" and smiled over his shoulder before grabbing his bag and leaving the luxury penthouse.

He had a hard time finding sleep this night and thought a lot more about what just happened than he anticipated. Also, reality hit him pretty hard for the key word in med student was student as in studying.
Luckily, Ben was on the bright side and he already passed most of his exams but, still...
Of course, he couldn't go back now that he swore loyalty to his new queen less than 24H ago. What kind of man would he be?
Still, he felt there were boundaries he needed to be set and, if she was clever, she'd understand them.

It's the thing with any kind of Relationship, if you completly remove yourself from the equation, when you're alone again, you just have nothing left so instincts should protect you and help you focus on yourself when necessary.
He actually typed it and sent her a text message explaining just that. That he would always be there, at ehr beck and call, as long as she'd respect some of his engagement. That extended to grads and family.

He found out he could sleep once he sent this message.

The next morning, he prepared himself with anticipation, like one ready to go to a movie he has been waiting for and building hype.
Dressed in jeans, white shirt and a black jacket he left with a enough time be able to have a nice walk, a cup of coffee and just look at the life and people around him until he finally arrived at Kat's place, all charged with good energy and this sweet sensation of being both full and empty.

The doorman did let him pass and he pressed the button of the private elevator that carried him to her huge flat. The closer he got to her place, the longer he thought it lasted until, finaly, when the doors opened.

He took a first step in and looked for the woman he willingly gave the key to the kingdom he called his life 24H ago and simply said "Hi Kat." not sure how to greet her, smiling at his own awkwardness "should we kiss or... do I kneel or something? I mean, is there a default position?"

"Good night, Ben" Katherine smiled, not escorting him to the elevator, keeping her leg rested. It was awkward, she knew that and could read on his face. Ben had been a good new that day, and she didn't want to spoil it by going any further while she was feeling off. Both of them deserved better than just serving for her to vent her frustrations, and precisely that made her so tempted to rush, when there was no reason for that. Katherine sighed, maybe it would have been better if she just rejected him, now everything was more complicated when it didn't need to be, and yet...

Her right hand wandered between her legs, into the bath robe. Her fingers checked what she was already feeling but didn't want to believe. Her fingers returned glistening with moisture, causing her to frown and sigh. He really was that good, it seemed. Katherine spent the rest of the night fishing some leftovers from the fridge to have dinner and eating in front of the TV, still bummed about the injury. It now felt better, tended and bandaged by Ben, but it was still feeling sore. Katherine was about to go to bed when her phone buzzed, Ben making clear that even if he was there for her, he also had things to do. Was he busy the next day when she said him he had to come back? If so he could have said anything, it wasn't like she was a monster, was she? Shaking her head, she just sighed and went to bed, there would be time to clear the air the next day.

The next morning Katherine was feeling better, a night of sleep making wonders for her mood. Ben's expert hands had also made a nice work, as she could move around with much more ease, and the limp was barely noticeable. Sure, she couldn't exert herself, but in that condition she would be able to return on Monday to the training. She used the time before the hour came getting ready and eating some breakfast, surprising herself way happier than the day before. She felt better about having taken Ben in, and the choice of letting him go before things got out of hand felt correct as well. When the elevator doors opened, Katherine was there wearing a black silk robe that reached her knees, surely would look huge in a normal woman, but she was anything but ordinary.

"Good morning Ben" she said with a smile, about to come closer when he spoke. "You sure love the grand gestures" she commented. "Kneeling? Such a thing was done to lower your head under a monarch. Do I look like you need to lower yourself so my head can be higher?" she said, amused. Leaning forward she landed a small peck on his lips. "Nice" she muttered before standing tall again. "There is nothing default with me, Ben, and I hope that you aren't that boring either, come to the couch, will you?" Katherine added, going back to the couch. It was the same place, with the same people, and yet it couldn't be more different. Katherine felt that Ben was more forward, more open, and she was on a much brighter mood than the day before and there was no need to hide it.

"Do you have the day free? I mean, I received your message yesterday, and this won't work if you just let me trample all over you, so I'm glad you talked about it" she sat on the couch and looked at Ben. For the look on her face, anyone could see that something had gone wrong with that in the past. "I was unfair yesterday and used you to numb the pain caused by my injury in more ways that once, I'm sorry for that" she said. There was something graceful on her apologizing, as Katherine owning to her mistakes only made her look more trustworthy, more in control.

"you have a point" he admited when she made fun of her being already way taller than him and closed his eyes in reflex when she touched his lips. He then smiled, hopping this would look catty and almost complice and answered "I'll do my best not to be boring." and then proceeded to the couch he knew quite well now even though he tasted it yesterday for the first time.

He listened to her carring about his free time and what almost looked like an apology before he spoke too. Ben always tried to listen to people before speaking. Something he would need in his profession but, also, something he developped in response to all the people he thought were only waiting to deliver a torrent of words and not actually listening to people. Just waiting their turn to talk eagerly.
So, Ben made a point to always listen and speak only when he was certain his turn had come.

"look" he began, surprisingly showing some confidence as if it was the core Ben speaking, what made him him and not all the external traits and things that would characterize him only to those who only knew him on the surface. He was looking straight into her eyss and carried on "I can admire you. I mean, you have that little something, I won't deny, that makes me want to have my world revolve around you but it is only possible as long as I find you admrable, right? What I mean is, if you neglect me, who I am, completely or hurt those I love, my instinct will kick in and the glamour will disappear. It's something I must be careful with and that you must know. Because Nothing last forever and if we ever go our own separate way and I didn't try to have a life, to be someone, something else than an extension of your will then, I'll have Nothing left of me when we're done. "

He paused, feeling like he said everything he had to like drinking a whole bottle in one straight move. "But as long as you're admirable, I'll gladly remain Under your spell and you'll have my complete loyalty."
He smiled at the end of this sentence and leaned to her side, placing a light kiss on her shoulder before sayign on a lighter tone "now, tell me, is your ankle feeling better? I brough you some more cream and raw walnuts. They help with smal injuries. Bless Iomega 3".

Katherine looked at Ben with something that could be called admiration, seeing him confident not only on himself, but also trusting her. Kat's previous flings have been those that had just that lack of character, that void that they wanted to fill with her direction, replacing their lack of will with Katherine's own. Of course, that breach of self respect was the kind of thing that made short work of those faulty relationships, making a mess of the boys when they were gone, and making Katherine feel awful for some time. Even if it was soon, she felt that they could make this work, so she did little besides nodding as Ben spoke.

"You are completely right" she appreciated during his pause, a joyful shine in her blue eyes, flaring even brighter with his sweet kiss on her shoulder. "Then I'll do my best to be admirable then" Katherine added, as she briefly touched Ben's knee while they talked. "Much better, thank you" Katherine said, being friendlier than the day before, her expression softer, her smile honest. She turned her whole body to face him on the couch, resting her body over the good leg, stretching the injured right one over him. Her black robe climbed up her thighs some inches, looking more and more like an oversized t-shirt. "I love walnuts!" she said, almost childlike, taking a bunch from Ben and leaving them on her lap, over the end of the robe. She grabbed two of them, making their shells rattle together before closing her hand around them, cracking them open like nothing. It was an odd thing to behold, that rich girl cracking walnuts open with her own hands, betraying how strong she could be.

Katherine ate one half, looking happy, then the other, letting the pieces fall on the lower part of her robe that was holding her future victims like it was a bowl. "Here" she said, taking half of it with her fingers to Ben's mouth, grazing his lips with her fingertips before after leaving it in his mouth. "They are good, right?" Katherine asked, just purely enjoying the simple moment, stopping her walnut cracking bout and briefly returning to the earlier topic. "I'm glad you told me that" her hand moved to his own, holding it and tapping it softly once before returning back to her. "It makes me feel safer" the hand rested on her chest, just below her neck while she slowly blinked. Seeing her body language was sometimes surreal, as she conducted herself as the well groomed lady she was, almost an act alike those theatrical bouts she spoke about every time Ben behaved grandiosely, but for her it came naturally without a second thought.

Katherine just kissed him on the cheek, saying nothing before scooting away along the couch, rising the hem of the robe to keep the walnuts and the already broken shells contained. Ben couldn't help but get a hint, a brief peek of a shadow. The was no way of pick up any details, but he could definitely see for a moment the black lace panties Katherine was wearing. Everything felt natural, unplanned, but with the degree of control Katherine always seemed to have there was no way of being sure. "The bandages feel a bit off after the morning shower, can you change them please?" Katherine asked, dangling her injured feet in front of his face before returning to her walnut eating.

Ben was glad it turned out the way it did. At worst, he thought she could have understood it as a challenge to her authority while there was none. He would still be at her beck and call... as long as his sense of self wouldn't be denied.
When she stated she'd do her best ot be admirable, he said "this shouldn't take you too much effort" and smiled but, the best part had yet to come. And no, it wasn't his surprise at the strength in her fingers and hand, whatching her cracking the nuts. Though there was little to do to turn it into a funny jock.

No, it was when seh fed him the nut and it was obvious, he tried to have a better taste at her finger, his lips and tongue trying to wrap around it like a pet being shown affection.

"me too. It feels... I don't know, more real and closer to Something true and safe and simple. I like simple" and he even went as far as confirming she was safe indeed "yes you are". Although, judging on he rphysical prowess, if not for her ankle, he doubted he could do her any arm in a fair fight.

After that he watched her just being Katherine and, it was arousing somehow. Not only the glimpse at her black lace panties but the overall attitude and confidence mixed with that sense that she never really gave a damn whether whatever she was doing was appropriate or not because she could afford it, so to speak.

"yes, please hold still" he answered when she moved her injured feet in front of him. He stretched his arm to get hold of his bag, he left it near the couch and took a new band aid as well as some cream.

Taking of the bandage, he frictionned the feet and the ankle lightly before applying some cream and wrapping it in a new, fresh band aid. "there you go" he said but didn't let go of her feet yet, still holding it carefully with both hands.
Looking at her, then bowing down a litle, he kissed the tip of it, before looking back at her and asked "shall I?" wondering if she obviously wished to have her feet pampered and/or worshipped since he was already in a position to massage them and kiss them.
Acknowledging their relationship was still outside of the regular vanilla boundaries.
Being smart about it and having a stong common sense, didn't mean there wouldn't be a dominant queen and a dominated servant.

Happy about how things were going, how Ben matched her playful moments and reassured her, Katherine smiled wide. He confirmed she was safe, not exactly of ending up hurt herself, even if in a relationship was always that chance, as she was more worried of hurting him, something about the past to avoid. Katherine amused herself with the walnuts, picking on them like a rodent, feigning ignorance about Ben peeking under her robe. She let Ben do his magic, trusting her well being on him while she finished the rest of the treat, leaving just empty shells on her lap. "Mff" she stifled a groan, using the brief moment to move the ankle, testing how healed it was before Ben finished with it, her groan turning into a gasp of surprise when he kissed it. "Ah" she gasped, caught in a somewhat awkward position.

She wanted it, as it was pleasuring, but not like that. "Wait a moment..." she said, before holding the hem of the robe up to a pretty risky height, keeping the walnut scraps under control and getting up from the couch. Turning her back to Ben, he could see how her pulling of the robe on the front made it taut around her bottoms, betraying the shape of her fit buttocks. Katherine reached for a silver tray on the table nearby, a more decorative than useful thing, and emptied the husks of the walnuts she had devoured on it, patting down the robe as the silk garment was some kind of old shirt. "It feels much better" Katherine said, still turned around, looking at her feet, still avoiding to put much weight on it, her toes playing with the fluffy ivory colored carpet.

"Lets try the same game we did yesterday" Katherine said on a better mood than she was the day before, turning around to look at Ben. He seemed to wait for her to go back to the couch, but Katherine didn't even flinch. "I can stand without trouble now, so you'll have to work upwards, not alongside me" she put the hands on her hips, in wait. "You can move around at your leisure now" she hinted to give her legs a work all around them. Once Ben was on the ground, at the height of her feet in those theatrics he seemed to enjoy, he would be able to see Katherine's height to come to almost full effect.

Benjamin watched her moving away and almost laughed at the view of her holding the empty shells with her dress. It was a move he would have imagined seeing in the country, while sitting in a garden, even on rocks or an improvised bench made of logs.

Still, when she turned and told him they'd be playing the same game at yestderday, he couldn't help joking "alright, but it's pretty early to send me home and get to sleep this time" with a smug smile that soon lost a bit of its smuggish effect when he had to go on all four and crawl to her.
Once he had reached her, he began with her toes again, pressing his lips against them before slightly moving around, by her right, to kiss her ankle and soon moved up to her calves.

Once he was on his knees, kissing hers, he took a glimpse upward and it was Indeed Strange to see her from this point of view. It was like looking at the spear of a tall building or a montain from the bottom of it. A bi dizzying and, for all intent and purpose, humbling too.
It looked liek she had kilometers of legs.

Kissing her tights, was no effort, though, he carefully helped himself with his hands lightly wrapped around her legs or just leaning agains tfor balance and he soon discovered the higher he'd go was her botom. There, he playfully kissed her cheeks before moving his body around and was now kissing her inner tights, his head covered by the lower part of her dress.

There on his knees, getting the full effect of their height's difference, he somehow felt at his place, even though, as previously said he would never let himself being reduced to Nothing, an empty shell like the nuts she devoured, he had a feling of bing owned and belonging. It felt right. She was a tall athletic goddess and he was just a man.
And it made aroused him to an extent.

Katherine cooed from time to time, specially when Ben was around her ankles or once he reached her knees. He might have joked about being sent home, but the truth was that he was moving faster than yesterday, more sure of himself, and seemingly hungrier about her body. Maybe it was that security they had promised each other, or the knowledge that she was wearing underwear this time, but the looks Katherine was receiving were ones of delight and admiration more than ones of permission.

She giggled as the same man that yesterday hold his own hands on the back or used them just for leaning on the couch now had them planted on her body, as careful a touch as when he was treating her. Well, she wouldn't dare to call that a treatment, but it sure had a positive effect on her, seeing and feeling him climb along her legs, higher and higher.

One Ben was closer to her thighs, Katherine started to caress his hair as he moved around, just a little bit here and there, letting him go under her robe, almost moving blind on her flesh. "Wait a moment" she voiced calm, reaching for the hem of her robe as he stopped, pulling it over her head and throwing it to the couch.

Katherine looked spectacular, covered only by a matching set of black bra and panties that complimented her figure. Now Ben could see the full figure of her legs and bottoms, Katherine's fit abdomen, those half covered breasts. Almost every inch was there for him to admire. "Keep going up until you can't do it anymore" she said, encouraging him to move past her legs, higher and higher into her torso. Katherine smiled of anticipation, plans forming in her mind as she enjoyed his rising touch, waiting for him to be unable to go higher.

Ben waited still for a few seconds as she removed her dress and watching her in the set of black bra and panties was worth the pain in his neck.
The hand over his head was already a nice touch, it made him feel owned somehow. Both in the submissive and belonging way, like he felt at the right place at the right time so, it was home, really.

But this, even though it was not much more than what she was dressed on court in fact, she was magnificent.
His lips moved up and pressed the limit between her tights and her sex covered in black lingerie. He stayed there for a bit, before lightly pressing them in between, even darting his tongue teasingly as it pressed through the black fabric.

Of course, he continued, but not up, moved a little bit on the side again, then behind, his hands caressing her legs as he kissed her bottom this time. It was youthfull and fit and, he moved back in front , following her waist line before moving on to the lower part of her abdomen.
He could feel the finely chiseled muscles. It was like worshiping a very well oiled machine, except it was soft and human.

Given their height's difference, this was about as up as he could stretch on his knees, trying tentatively to give her navel some respect too.
His hands reached higher hough, on her side and back.

He was aroused too, being so close to her. In fact, he thought about asking her the right to caress himself then repressed it, thinking it silly, even though a part of his brains liked the idea of even his orgasm belonging to her, existing only under her will. Her looking down on him as he'd caress himself in front of her amazon like beauty.
This was exciting somehow.

He kept on kissing her abdomen, celebraing her superior body.

"Mph... ah... naughty..." Katherine didn't expect Ben to be so daring, but she allowed it, enjoying his adventurous character as he caressed her covered groin. Before she could really get into it, he moved to her back, feeling his small kisses on her buttocks as he kept caressing her legs. He was good with her hands, there was no denying it, and as tempting as asking for a massage could be, she had other plans in mind. While she thought about it, Ben was already working his way around her abdomen, and him kissing her navel made her shiver. Katherine's eyes were electric, that piercing blue was casting lights as Ben touched all over her, but she wouldn't take her eyes away from him whenever possible. She wanted to see him all around her, how he moved, how he wordlessly communicated his preferences around her body, and also wanted Ben to see her eyes. Their bright, that restrained energy of them, as she was not only in control of what Ben was allowed to do, but also exerted discipline on herself. It was no wonder for Ben that she accumulated tension over time then, considering how restrained she seemed to be.

Katherine's hands went down, once more, stopping Ben for a moment, caressing the sides of his face. She stepped back and started to lean down, lowering herself from the skies so her face was in front of his, closer than ever been. "I'm not one to worry about what people think proper..." she talked, mere inches away from his face, allowing him to feel every word. "But I think I want to kiss you" she just said, like a princess acting on a whim, allowing herself one of her cravings while keeping others at bay for the time being. Katherine crossed the distance between them, and her lips started to kiss on Ben's own, small pecks while she was still holding his face, that were slowly starting to build into a meatier, fuller one. Katherine felt relaxed, at ease, and her lips were soft against his own for that, feeling safe with the one so devoted, so charming. Her loving side soon gave out to her most playful one, and her pleasant smile turned impish. "Put out your tongue" Katherine said, removing her left hand from his face and letting it rest on her hip, while the right one moved to cup his chin.

She started by getting out her own long tongue, playing out with the tips, occasionally kissing its sides, other licking the underside of it. Soon enough, she started to suck on his tongue, a most obscene and wet sound coming from the act, as she slightly bobbed his head along it. Katherine's finally decided to stop playing, and just engulfed it, sealing their lips together, allowing Ben to play inside her mouth, letting him do whatever he wanted. When the dizzying exchange of drool was over, Katherine straightened herself up, lightly gasping and letting a moment for Ben to rest. "How bold do you feel?" she asked from above, letting her weight rest on her good ankle, moving the other feet forward, between his knelt legs. "Bold enough to show yourself to me?" she questioned, her feet lightly caressing his inner thighs.

For a moment, when she kissed him and her tongue invaded his mouth and came in contact with his, it almost felt like hsi previous romances. Almost, as he used to be more active if not initiating the move. Here though, it was hers to decide of course. In fact, her announcing she wated to kiss him and doing just that felt like the whims of a 19th century spoiled youg heiress just saying out loud to her helpers what she was about to do for fun.

It felt great though. From his side of the party, it felt like the princess in the ivory tower just climbed down her balcony and told him he was loved and cared. It was a warm and both calming and exciting feeling.
When it stopped, he took him a few seconds to register it was finished. He was almost in the same state of mind one could be after a really intense park attraction.

This cooling down in intensity allowed him to hear her words perfectly and, looking up at her, his eyes meeting hers and, even though, it wasn't that confortable on his neck to look up at someone so tall while he was kneeling, he felt like he had to tell her he wasn't affraid of abandonning himself to her because he trusted her.
It was as he said. He was ready to admire her as long as he knew, believed, she would never push as far as to ruin him completely. And within those bondaries, there really was no sense of shame or humiliation. He was glad toa ccept her rule.

"What would be the point otherwise? " he said, smiling, and leaned forward to plant one more kiss on her knees and seh could feel his aroused penis and, getting back in his position, he began by taking his vest off, letting it slide down then unbuttoned his shirt and let it slide down too.
Ben wasn't an athlete but he had a body of someone doing some exercises, and most of all eating smart if not healthy. It couldn't compare to her abdomen of course, but he was nowhere near fat.

Being on his knees, it was not as easy to take off his pants and underwears but he managed, a bit clumsily, maybe even amusingly. But when he settled back in his position, he gave her another look, one meaning he wasn't ashamed.
Not ashamed of his obviousy aroused penis.

He was there, on his knees, his tights spred wide a little, his hands placed other them, palms up, accepting her dominance and revealing her effect on his physiology, his body showing off his admiration for hers and how her simple overwhelming presence and closeness could so easily work on him.

Katherine grinned as Ben accepted to be naked with a smile, and she stood there, an enthralled audience as he did what was asked of him. He removed both vest and shirt without a hurry in the world, but his pacing didn't seem like one of hesitation or shame. In Katherine's eyes he was either enjoying and prolonging it or trying to be playful and enticing with her, maybe a bit of both. Her blue eyes looked at every step, pleased with his lean and healthy body. To be honest, she wouldn't mind if he was more defined or chubbier, but it was true that his healthy and fit frame suited Ben. It clearly showed that even if not to the point Katherine worked on herself, Ben cared for his body and not just for his patients', a welcomed notion. After all, if Ben didn't like and wanted to take care of himself, it would be hard for her to do so.

She couldn't help but stifle a giggle as Ben worked his way out of his pants and underwear, his stubbornness to keep himself in as close as to his position as he could making things unnecessarily harder. His commitment was welcomed, and soon he was completely naked, prostrated in front of her. Ben's eyes were ones full of confidence, of trust in both her and himself, while Katherine's returned the accepting look, but soon started to wander around. Those blue orbs were scanning every inch of Ben's body, as if she wanted to commit every detail to memory. His legs and buttocks seemed perfectly fine, but were mostly obscured by the position he was in, so Katherine didn't take long to set her eyes on his member.

Katherine looked at it unashamed, unabashed, staring at every inch of it, every vein. Enjoying every small throb it did under her scrutiny, as she looked at how his cock was shaped, how hard it was. Wanting to see every detail, where was hair and where it wasn't, how his head was shaped or how his balls hung. Her attention was sometimes one of a predator, others the one of an scholar at the matter, but however it was, Ben felt her whole attention focused on his groin.

"You are beautiful" she finally said, breaking the silence with an honest observation. She leaned in, reaching for Ben's chin and indicating for him to stand, as she stared at his whole form. His member was there, hard in the air, mere inches away from her and yet at the moment completely unattended as she was more interested in looking at her face. Katherine kissed him gently, lovingly, a show of affection for the man that complied with her desires, and she soon moved around, inspecting him. She ended up sitting on the couch after a full lap around him, crossing her legs as if she was dressed and had something to hide instead of being there in lingerie.

Even if she was comfortably leaning back and thus, away from it, Ben's dick was now more or less at eye level now she was sitting, and there was no doubt that Katherine was not only aware of it, but also enjoyed so. "I want to see it in action, if you would show me" Katherine once more asked for things firm in tone, gentle in wording. "Stand there before me and touch it like you usually do" she instructed. "No cumming though" she finished, leaving the consequences of failing her unspecified and because of that, open to imagination.

Ben tried to track Katherine as she walked around him but, of course, being human, his neck could not follow her entirely.
It was a Strange feeling to be scanned like that but it somehow kept him exciting. Ben never thought he had an exhibitionnist nature but playful he could be and since he accepted Katerine's lead, it was part of the game. She somehow owned their Relationship or the building of it and she had a right to reviw her property.

He wanted to quote Han Solo and say "I know" for fun when she complimented him but, if she didn't have the reference, it would not be perceived the way he intended it so he simply answerd "I try. I have a good motivation now". When she then indicated him to stand, he held his head up while she had to leaned forward and he closed his eyes during the kiss, always craving for the moment to last longer than it did but, then again, she was in charge and it looked like the director had other plans. Plans he wondered about when she moved to the couch and sat crossing her legs.

While it was true, she didn't have much to hide or to flash at him, it was still a nice view to Watch her long legs crossing one over the other.
Her next order, because, really, it was an order, surprised him a bit and left him a bit curious. He wondered whether he'd be able to comply like that. She had just watched him over like a merchandise and now he was to perform something you never quite perform anywhere but in your own secluded room in front of her, like that.

He looked at her, unsure, then wrapped one hand around his member and he other at the base of it. He found out, masturbating while standing up was quite different than doing it like he usually do. Meaning, sitting.
There he began to move the hand wrapped around his penis and, he had to confess, looking at her helped quite a lot.
Prett soon, his eyes were semi closing as he fell into this strange fantasy you are when you fantasize over someone and it causes you to masturbate.
Except, this time, this someone was right in front of him.
That didn't make her more approachable though.

After a time, as he breathing accelerated, he knew keeping it up without comming wouldn't be possible but he remembered her order so, he chose the only solution in between he had left, he asked for the right to come. Well... he begged for it. "please...Kat... I need... I have to...stop or...come. Please... I don't think I can...".
He called her Kat but really, he could have said Mistress, this would have been all the same.

Sharing one's naked body was usually embarrassing, as there was something usually done in a very specific setting. Sex would be taking it even a step further, as it was only something done in even more sheltered venues. But masturbating? That was something done alone, precisely the gist of it was that intimacy with oneself, that discovery of what made your body answer, what Katherine was asking to be shown to her. To break that wall, to unseal that privacy by her word and on his own volition.

Because of that she understood that Ben could refuse, but even as awkward and unsure he was at first she was gladly surprised when he reached for his throbbing member, grasping at it, pumping it. Ben was bolder than she thought, and more devoted, as weird as masturbating standing in front of her could be, he was doing so by looking at her. Katherine looked with all her attention, and soon her distant posture resting her back in the couch with her legs crossed wasn't enough.

First it was her straightening her back a bit, her blue eyes more open than usual. As Ben picked up the pace, she uncrossed her legs, sitting on the couch in a most unladylike manner, legs wide open. Katherine leaned forward, resting her arms on her lap, as her face came closer and closer in. As Ben's eyes were just hazed slits, Katherine's were wide in attention. The more ragged his breathing became, Katherine almost seemed to match it, excited at the sight, her mouth open while she gasped. When Ben talked, begging for a pause or permission, Katherine was mere inches away from his shaky body, his stuttering voice making her shiver, the sound of how he said 'Kat' pleasing her.

For a moment it seemed that she hadn't heard him, but soon Katherine abandoned her rapture and spoke, looking to his eyes. "Stop" her tone was as firm as ever, but her voice wavered a bit, authority laced with excitement. She looked at his shaky form, on the verge of explosion after having shown Katherine his most intimate self. She got drunk on every twitch of his body, every throb of his cock, looking at Ben's face. His mouth may have said 'please', may have admitted that he couldn't hold anymore, but his eyes had that fire, that need that betrayed his strength.

He was perfect.

Some men couldn't even think of letting a woman have the initiative, others reduced themselves to mere toys to be played with. Ben didn't do any of those. He looked up to her, as she was deserving of that admiration, and as such he was eager to please her will, but never abandoning his self, never being broke or without agency. It was a beautiful balance, one to be encouraged and preserved, and as such, Katherine wanted to give him a prize, even if it came with a hard choice.

Once a few seconds passed and she was sure that Ben had relaxed a bit and was in no risk of suddenly coming, Katherine spoke again. "You deserve a prize, but you'll have to choose" Katherine said, a playful smirk on her face, blue eyes shining. "I can just rest here and let you finish, shooting all over me whenever you please" she offered one very enticing option that would allow Ben to come in his own terms and she could see it happen, receiving it for her to do as pleased. "Or you can lie on the couch and I'll finish it for you" she rose her right hand, making an uncouth pumping gesture, awfully enticing and out of place in the usually elegant girl. Katherine made both sound equally enticing, as she would get to see Ben in different moments.

Back
Top Bottom