Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anime and You -- Conventions

Lukage

Super-Earth
I know GenCon is this weekend, but I'm not sure why, but I'll be driving up to Anime Iowa (had attended ACEN and Anime STL this year). I wanted to see who was a convention-goer and if any of you guys are going to be at either place this weekend!

*works on his Link tunic*

I'm an avid con-goer, but I live in WA, so I won't be going.

Good to see another cosplayer!

I enjoy cons, but I only really put any effort into going to Anime Banzai in Utah.

Conventions are my homeland! XD I go to two a year and now that I can drive I'm hoping to increase that number!

I can't wait for Sakura-Con!
And I really want to go to Anime Weekend Atlanta!
-prays to the convention peoples-
Please, oh please! D:

XD

I don't cosplay but I've been to quite a few conventions here down in Dallas, Texas. Which is where they're usually held at.

Hrmmm, probably driving up for Youmacon in Detroit. I hear is even bigger than ACEN. Anyone else going? I'm getting an Ashitaka cosplay commisioned.

Yeah... Cons are pretty sweet. Too bad that only the really popular animes get noticed there. *grumbles about the dwindling Burst Angel Fanbase*

So far con im going to is Sakuracon in april and maybe akicon in the fall. But I am wanting to know what conventions are in oregon and cali. And maybe texas.

I've been going to Sakura-Con here in WA for a bit. Last year I dressed up as Carmen Sandiego (to annoy the strictly-anime people).

Dunno what I'll dress up as, or if I'll go this year... It really depends on if my group is going again, cause I would like to spend time with them.

Yeah San Diego sounds like fun and all, but I just can't afford it while I still have these car payments. Looks like I'm staying home to go to Anime STL and ACEN, but thats over a two-week span!

Guardian said:
I've been going to Sakura-Con here in WA for a bit. Last year I dressed up as Carmen Sandiego (to annoy the strictly-anime people).

Dunno what I'll dress up as, or if I'll go this year... It really depends on if my group is going again, cause I would like to spend time with them.
I'm a coordinator now, so I may have ot work more than last year .___.

But Rava and I will be going. I'm sure Lasci will too. It shouldn't be too hard to get Prizzie and Mirran down again too :3

Oh, and on topic, I go to Sakuracon. I've staffed for the past four years there :3

Or, well, this will be my fourth year.

I've cosplayed two of the last three years and intend to this year.

I was Yuuki Cross from Vampire Knight two years ago.

Last year I was Suingitou from Rozen Maiden :3

We need to make a Sakura-con Thread later on and list everyone going. So we can all meet up at some point.

Guardian said:
We need to make a Sakura-con Thread later on and list everyone going. So we can all meet up at some point.
I agree. :3

I'm excited ^o^

here here *raises mug* just say when and where. I don't know if im out of place asking this, but where is everyone staying?

I don't know where Rava and I will be staying. It really depends on whether or not I get a free hotel room x3

I don't even know when I will find that out .__x;;

Back
Top Bottom