Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Home Invasion [7th-Derp and Sigr]

If Sam and Celeste weren't focusing on the game as much as they were now as well as Tasha sitting just behind them, then both might've been able to see a discomforting look on her face with the way she felt she was being responded to. It felt as though Sam was really taking it to heart about Celeste being part of the life already and wouldn't have any of it when disrespected, her girlfriend was after all one of those girls that when she did get annoyed at something, she'd mean it. The last thing Tasha wanted to do was hurt her girl even more so than she already had earlier, it was only in her best interest to make sure nothing bad could happen to Sam and she knew very well how she'd get when seeing her friends during the day, for a girl that isn't really "normal" she understood how Sam felt about herself and swore never to betray her like that.

Ceasing her touch on Celeste's hair, Tasha shifted herself closer to Sam to rest her head on her girlfriends shoulder and gently hugged her arms around Sam while making sure not to disturb her game. Watching the two go was fascinating on Celeste's part, the Alien sure did have a decent sense of hand eye coordination and was able to keep up just fine. Almost. As it was still a whole new concept for Celeste, something had to give at one point when she couldn't manage making complete rows anymore with the blocks she's given plus the speed the game had gone, eventually ending the game when a "You Lose" popped up on the Aliens side of the screen. Finding out that the game had ended when pressing any more buttons didn't do anything, Celeste turned for Sam's assistance again looking a little disappointing when things just got fun and asked in her cute voice "No more play?"

Noticing that Celeste's tail was happily swaying about on its own, Tasha believed it to mean that the Alien was still up for some more fun and wasn't all too upset about her loss. Smiling, Tasha pecked Sam on the cheek while keeping her arms around her girlfriend "I think she wants to play with you more. And I hardly doubted that hair colour would suit you, it'd be hard to sleep next to you with that glow illuminating the room. I like my girl just the way she is~" she said, planting another, more passionate kiss on the cheek even with Celeste watching them. The Alien finding it sweet actually that even other life forms would indulge in same sex relations and patiently awaited for any more instructions that may help her learn more, or just to have more fun in general.

Samantha noticed the silence, only interrupted by the button mashing and the 8 bit music coming from the screen. She knew then that Tasha had caught up in her tone to say the least, and prepared herself to get chewed again. Surprisingly, Tasha did nothing like that, just resting her head on her shoulder, hugging her. It was nice, another welcome gesture of affection in that hectic morning, making Samantha feel better with the general situation. Maybe it was that why she had chosen Tetris? Of course, the other reasons like its addictive simplicity were there too, but she could have entertained Celeste with anything else. But for Samantha videogames, specially older ones, were not only an entertainment, but also a refuge. When she was a teenager with a body that didn't understand and classmates that hated her, Carol and the videogames had been her haven, and maybe that's why she resorted to them when she felt insecure.

Celeste lost the game, and Samantha's reflection of herself distracted her long enough as to fill her screen with oddly placed blocks as well. She was about to answer Celeste's request for more, but Tasha surprised her again, kissing Samantha on the cheek. She not only welcomed the affection, but also liked that Tasha treated Celeste as 'she' instead of 'it' or 'being'. Those terms were all too close to the ones she received while in school. But Tasha accepted Samantha, of both word and act, as she not only stated it but also kissed her again for a bit longer. Softening a bit and letting herself go for a moment, Samantha hugged Tasha closer, and returned a kiss of her own but directly on the lips. It wasn't anything lewd nor deep, but it was long and passionate as she squeezed Tasha against herself and her skimpy clothing. A smile showed bright on her face when she broke the kiss, an unspoken thank you formed there.

Briefly returning to Celeste, Samantha tried to teach her. "It goes faster until the blocks go over the top and it then ends" she said, making gestures with her hands. "So you have to hit start to begin again" she pointed to the appropriate button, so Celeste could do it herself. "Did you like it? Was it fun?" Samantha asked, wanting to know if she had a good time. She was amused thinking that she may have served as a Tetris ambassador to outer space.

Given the explanation of how this Tetris game worked only made Celeste blink her eyes, no other reaction as she had gotten the gist of it while they were playing even though it was slightly fun seeing Sam move her hands with gestures as extra measure about the games mechanic. But soon she nodded her head eagerly after she was told what button to press to start again, a wide smile on her face as her thumb landed on the start button and immediately her game started again from the beginning, instantly putting all her focus on the screen before her to try and do better. This could give a good sign that taking care of the Alien can only prove to be easy. Maybe.

Tasha on the other hand still had many questions and words to be had with Sam and Coral. Mostly Coral. Already had the morning been adventurous enough that would sedate her for the day and they've only been up for about an hour. Jeez. Letting the Alien go about her game, Tasha saw it fit to cue her leave from the room while she still felt sane and awake enough to get a few more things out of the way. This time in private with her girlfriend. Getting up from her spot, Celeste seemed to be in a world of her own playing the game allowing Tasha to silently tug on Sam's shirt and motioning her with her head to come and follow her out back to the kitchen.

As worrying as it may seem since whenever Tasha wanted a word with Sam that it would be quite serious and sometimes even result in an argument, but truthfully the girl just didn't have that expression on her face that indicated such outcome, but rather genuine calm yet still wanting to sort things through. On her way as she was just about to leave the living room Tasha spotted her glasses she had been looking for, quickly applying them on her face so she could finally see clear, even though she still had decent enough vision, her eye sight wasn't the greatest without them on and then headed for the kitchen where she'd finally snack on her toast while waiting for Sam to ensure the Alien what she'd be doing for a moment. And the first thing that Tasha at least wanted to know once Sam did get here was "So...do we know at least how long she'd be staying here for? I'd imagine it'd be for some time, though it's still a little hard to believe to be so close to a real Alien. Let alone touch one. It's...quite a major thing if you think about it."

Samantha immediately knew that she had nailed her game of choice, seeing Celeste enraptured by it, enjoying it so much. Maybe she was weird and all, but she was nice and mostly obedient if you didn't take into account the lack of clothing issue. It would take a time before Samantha could really know and understand Celeste, but she seemed ready to behave within reason, like a polite guest, not a prisoner. Feeling Tasha tug on her shirt after escaping her kisses and hugs, Samantha followed her to the kitchen, keeping the door open and Celeste within eyesight so she could see them and not get startled if she missed them. Tasha had questions as it was normal, Samantha had a bunch too, but they would have to wait and see.

"Carol said me nothing about it" Samantha admitted. "She was extenuated, bringing Celeste here probably took the whole night, avoiding strangers to see them and all that" she figured out. "It's about her understanding us and vice versa, so that way we can fully communicate, so... it could take long. I really don't know, she seems smart" Samantha shrugged, anything she said would be conjecture, as she barely knew her or what she was capable of. "And yeah, it's pretty crazy, I'll admit that" she nodded, but she was happy instead of worried. Many people would go crazy about such an opportunity, meeting someone from outer space, and given how things were going, Samantha was enjoying it despite how crazy it was, and hoped Tasha would be infected with some of her easygoing attitude for once.

"I know that she doesn't wear clothes, her hair shines, and all that..." Samantha said. "But then again, I see her playing Tetris with her tongue out and I think that maybe we aren't so different?" she shook her head. "I know that it's all too sudden, and lack of sleep probably affected us but..." she paused for a moment. "Growing up different maybe made me appreciate what we have in common, not what separates us" she shrugged.

Tasha let out a sigh, of course Coral would have to leave any excess explanations due to exhaustion "Ho boy. If I had any guesses I'd say we could be looking at a good 4 months, maybe less if she does have intelligence, more so than us I'd assume." she said glancing over Sam's shoulder at Celeste to a shot moment. It was obvious the Alien, though its child like appearance, does show that she's more than capable to pick things up relatively fast as well as the understanding of their language to an extend, juts having to learn how to speak it is another thing.

Looking back at Sam, Tasha knew why her girlfriend of all people would be the first to see the similarities, being that 'outcast' or 'not normal' always tends to make them see the bigger picture of what really matters in life and Sam was already doing her best to already allow Celeste to see the open mind of a Human being that would get the Alien to believe that not all other beings are cruel. And it's kind of what Tasha had grown to love about Sam, even though she didn't spend much time with other people, Tasha was one of the few she felt safe with and in die time, Tasha in turn had also learned not to let someone's differences get in the way of things. "I know where you're getting at" Tasha spoke softly "It's always made me a little sad to see people get put down for minor things while I... well, lets just say being treated as 'normal' is down right boring, perhaps having her around would add a nice bit of change that we can get used to over time. And I'd have to admit, if it weren't for you and I'd see an Alien like her, I would have just freaked out and possibly just ran out the house."

Chuckling to herself at the last statement, Tasha tucked on Sam's shirt again out of habit as she smiled, feeling tempted to unbutton that one button that held the shirt in place to conceal those breasts. "It's funny you should mention her clothes again...or the lack thereof, don't make me get jealous now." she teased, glancing down at Sam's underwear that hid her special friend "I'd really like keep what you have there to myself thank you very much~."

"I don't know" Samantha just plainly admitted to Tasha when she guessed about four months. It was a bit weird thinking about the end of it when it had started less than an hour ago, while Samantha was still trying to collect her thoughts, but she thought that such a thing was one of Tasha's specialties. After all she was the one that was good at seeing things on the long run, while Samantha mostly acted on impulse. "More than me for sure, she's going to end up whooping my Tetris score at this pace..." she joked about Celeste's intelligence. She didn't doubt she was smart, but how much wasn't easy to calculate.

Samantha smiled warmly as Tasha seemed to be in sync with her words, trying to understand her and even admitting that without her she would have freaked out even more. "You know me, I try to take things easy for both of us" Samantha giggled, sharing her easygoing nature with her girlfriend. "You are right, normal is boring, look at us. We are anything but boring" she nodded, feeling the good vibes, getting closer. "Oh come on, I'm supposed to be the jealous one..." Samantha joked when Tasha talked about Celeste, touching her shirt, glancing at her panties. Samantha got even closer, hip to hip, and her hands wandered on the lowest part of Tasha's back, pushing her girlfriend towards her.

Samantha's face came closer, her black mane still had a bad case of bed hair and was everywhere, as she approached her lips but stopped a couple inches away from kissing them. "Are you still feeling playful? Celeste seems busy with Tetris, we can have something quick if you want..." maybe it was her character, maybe her difference from other girls, but Samantha's libido always tended to be higher than Tasha's, often bumming her for attention. "Come on, she won't notice" Samantha whispered, ready to play with her girlfriend and wash that jealousy away. It was a terrible idea, but Samantha wanted Tasha to feel secure, to feel wanted, and even if the normal and reasonable thing would be saying her no to a kitchen quickie while an alien visitor was playing Tetris on the living room, sincerely offering herself to do it should do the trick.

Tasha's face began burning up red at just how easily she had gotten Sam in the mood just then, not that she had anything to complain over, just that she didn't really want Celeste of all things to see it and have Coral breathing down their necks about it. Or made fun of at how embarrassing it is to have an Alien watching them. Glancing out the door to where she could see Celeste heavily invested in the game, Tasha made note that perhaps she really wasn't going to take much notice of the two in the kitchen. "Alright." she whispered back, pushing herself against Sam to properly embrace her girlfriend while purposely pressing her hips against Sam's to rile up that member her girl had packing "We'll make it quick before she's done playing."

Wrapping her arms around Sam, Tasha pulled them to the kitchen table in a manner that should Celeste ever turn to see where they were, she'd only be able to see Tasha's back between the Alien and Sam to make sure she guest wasn't going to see anything happening. Feeling as eager as Sam might have guessed, Tasha quickly locked lips with the other unlike she could before where it was only friendly, this time it was more lustful and meaningful that she wanted Sam to give her a good morning fun. This would surely help both wake up some if anything. It wasn't like it was the first time they did this in the early hours before, most times they would just do it whenever they damn well felt like it even with Carol around in another room, blissfully unaware of their actions.

Now Tasha wished she hadn't dressed yet, her jumper wouldn't be much of a problem, nor the tank top beneath, they'd just have to work a bit loosening the jeans by unzipping it. Nothing outside their ability. As her butt was firmly seated on the table edge the german girl was sure she could already feel the familiar sensation of something poking at her crotch. And she knew just how to help with that. Though as much as she can have her horny moments, even if it weren't as much as Sam's, Tasha was still the same reasonable girl that would take responsibilities and precautions on their acts whenever it got like this, so quickly, Tasha broke off the kiss gently enough to inform her girlfriend of something quickly "Ah. I don't know if we can go all the way with this, we keep the condoms upstairs. I don't suppose you don't mind a blowjob as a little preview for later~?" she teased.
Even if Sam were to convince her otherwise, Tasha may allow it, it's rare but Tasha would normally always insist doing it safe and there had only been 2 or 3 occasions were she had allowed a bareback ride with Sam. "Unless...you feel in control enough to finish it here when we're done?" she whispered, moving her hand to grab the lower end of her jumper and tank top, pulling it up high enough to blatantly expose her round breasts to Sam as indication of where "here" was that Tasha wanted her to finish at.

Samantha almost couldn't believe it when Tasha accepted doing it then and there, but her embrace, the blush on her face, she wasn't lying not joking, she wanted her. As Tasha pulled them both to the table, Samantha looked over her girlfriend's shoulder, making sure that Tetris was still doing its hypnotic job on Celeste. Oh, they really were going to do it, the fascinating situation started to turn Samantha on. "Mhhh" Tasha's kiss caught Samantha by surprise, their lips viciously locked as she soon returned the passionate clash with her own tongue darting inside her girlfriend's mouth, toying with hers. Even controlling themselves, only muffled sounds came out their tangled mouths, as Samantha felt herself growing, her member pushing her panties and grinding against Tasha's jeans.

It was precisely Tasha who broke the kiss, being aware of something. They didn't have the condoms at hand, offering a teasing blowjob in exchange. That could be wonderful by itself, but being offered in place of a fuck that was born out of the passion of the moment made the interest on it diminish. Samantha panted close to Tasha's mouth as she talked, recovering from the kiss and wanting to go ahead with that lewd moment. They had done it bareback before, but it was an oddity, not the norm. Tasha had to be very horny or felt the hunger on Samantha's eyes, as she offered other option besides the oh so tempting blowjob. Samantha could fuck her unprotected as long as she promised to come on Tasha's just bared breasts.

"You are the best" was all Samantha said, lowering her head into Tasha's round breasts, kissing and licking them. They didn't have much time for the usual foreplay, so she had to be quick, undoing that tight shirt in the meantime, releasing her own hefty tits. Samantha's hand then found occupation undoing Tasha's pants, putting her thumbs in and pulling them down including Tasha's panties in one rough move. "Beautiful" she muttered, going back for another kiss, bare breasts pressing against each other while Samantha's right hand wandered between Tasha's legs, her deft fingers caressing her lower lips.

Back
Top Bottom