Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Incubus

Mountain Zaki

Super-Earth
Sato was an Incubus; an ancient demon from a long linage. They feed on the life force of humans, mainly female, by ravishing them and having sex with them. This was easy to do in ancient times when villages and towns were so spaced out and distant. In the modern age, however, one risked getting caught if they stayed out to long. Thus, man had adapted; they had found ways to merge with the internet, to traverse the world in the blink of an eye among the sea of information. Many also hunted this way and Sato was no different.

Tonight, he had his eye on a young girl named Tracy...she seemed innocent and naive enough, but information on the internet is eternal, and he had found posts about her loving to pleasure her classmates orally, with a few pictures to prove it. Thus, he reached out to her, finding her phone number and sending her a nice, and short text.

"Hey there, Tracy. My name is Mike! I go to your school and a friend of mine told me about you! I was hoping we could chat!"

It’s late at night and Tracy Mizu is currently sitting on her bed, looking through her phone. She never really cared for any other forms of technology. If she needed to use a computer, she could either just go to the school library or go to a friend’s place. She mainly sees using a computer as a waste of time since she prefers to go out most of the time. Though, at the moment, she doesn’t really have anything better to do other than to lie around and hope something interesting would pop up.

The main reason she’s staying up so late right now is because tomorrow is the weekend. Usually, she would be going out, but weather feels far colder than usual. She didn’t want to spoil her weekend by going out and getting herself sick. So, she’s stuck at home lying on her bed in the dark. She had thought about going down into the living room to watch some TV, but she didn’t want to risk waking her parents. Getting grounded is also something she didn’t want right now since the weather could be warming up during the weekend.

She was about to turn off her phone and got to sleep when she suddenly gets a notification on her phone. She raises a brow while she lies there, checking the text she had just received. “Mike…? Do I know a Mike…?” She says looking at the name of the person that sent the text, trying to figure out who it could be since she had encountered boys named Mike before. “Hmm… Whatever…” She mutters as she accepts the message, practically opening the door for the danger traveling through the data stream and gaining access to her phone.

She continues on reading the message while she lies back, completely unaware of the danger she opened herself to as she tries to think about. “Hello, Mike… Who told you about me?” She texts back, still trying to figure out who would randomly pass her phone number around. She normally doesn’t give out her number to just anyone, and she’s starting to think someone she knows betrayed her trust. She’s currently wearing pink pajama pants, a button down pink pajama shirt, white bra, and panties.

Sato was able to watch Tracy through her phone once she accepted his message. He grinned to himself as he decided he wasn't going to attack her yet...no, he would get her nice and warmed up through some texting first. After all, it wasn't fun if he just devoured his prey at once....it was nice to get its heart pumping first. Thus, he began to reply to her message from within the internet.

"Oh, it wouldn't be nice of me to reveal my source....but he did say you had a fun time together, and sent my some proof to show it." He chuckled to himself as he sent the message. Attached to it was a picture of her. In it, she was quite lovingly and passionately attending to a large cock with her mouth, her tongue swirling around the cock in quesiton in the picture.

"So, is it true what they say then, Tracy...you like sucking guys off? Does it really turn you on:?" "Mike" asked as he observed Tracy's response through the phone. He was eager to see if the fact that someone knew her secret would get her aroused or if it would terrify her. He had a response for either case....now he just waited.

She can’t help but feel a little frustrated that a stranger would just out of nowhere send her a text through her phone. She’s already thinking about all the people she feels she should question when she gets back to school. She doesn’t believe any of her friends would just pass her number around, so all she could think of were the boys she went on dates with. But even then, she didn’t think they would risk getting her angry by doing something like this to her.

She’s tempted to just turn off her phone and think about it later, but then sees him reply back. Her eyes widen and her face turns red when seeing the picture of her sucking the cock of a boy. Her heart practically skipped a beat seeing the image, feeling a bit of shock. She didn’t even know that someone took a picture of her while she was going down on them. Usually when she’s sucking on their cock, she tends to block everything out, and the image is proof of it since it appears she didn’t notice the phone being aimed down at her while she worked to milk the boy of his seed.

From the angle, she obviously can’t tell who she’s sucking on, adding to her frustration. She can’t help but feel angered by it, feeling her heart beating harder while her body temperature rises. “Is someone passing this around?!” She thinks to herself as she sits up and presses her back against the headboard of her bed. She just couldn’t believe someone she went out with would send this kind of picture everyone, and now she’s wondering who else knows about this. If her parents got wind of what she’s been doing, they very likely will be angry with her.

“Where did you get that picture?! Who took that?!” She texts back, feeling quite angry now as her eyes returns to the image of her sucking someone off. She just can’t seem to take her eyes off of it as her body temperature continues to rise. Even a little sweat begins to secrete through her pores, getting a thin layer over her soft skin. Her ample chest begins to heave as she starts taking in long deep breathes, starting to feel a little aroused at the image even while still quite upset. Just thinking about it and trying to remember who it could be only makes it worse for her, forcing her to remember all the times she took a young man’s manhood into her warm mouth.

Back
Top Bottom