Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wallbanger [ Chai & Dane Stalling ]

C

Chai

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vaS5pbWd1ci5jb20vNWlmUW5HcC5qcGcifQ.klX4rNLWJgcGnjoCDSd3VDkUwBg

ROLEPLAY BY:

CHAI
and
DANE STALLING

"No, Antonio, I can't do May 18th. I already told you, I have to be at the firm for a huge portion of the day. Yes, it's for the new Luxe Blanc condos off 2nd and Pine. I have some boards to present, but I'll be free in the evening. Oh— hold on." Katie Kimura was sitting on the edge of her bed, her rose-gold iPhone lodged firmly between her neck and cheek as she flipped through a large agenda. She stretched her free arm and stifled a yawn; it was getting close to bed time.

"Antonio? Hello? Yeah, sorry, I was just double checking my schedule. No, I won't meet you right now. It's late and I have a lot to do tomorrow. Getting most of the apartment done so I can finally call this place home. Sure, I'll call you again for details on the specific rooms. I've got some great ideas in mind. But in the meantime, I'll catch up on some much needed relaxation time. Okay, bye."

She ended the call, then sighed at the twelve new email notifications. Tapping at the screen, she began to scroll through and formulate a response to the first one on the list, but she suddenly stopped herself. It was already 11:45 at night, and she wasn't in the mood to respond to any business inquiries. Instead, she locked the iPhone and set it on the bedside table, stretching out on the mattress and bringing the duvet up to her chin. She stared at the empty wall ahead of her. Something needed to fill the space... maybe an accent wallpaper. No, what she really wanted was a dresser and some floating shelving above it. A large free-standing mirror in the corner and—

Katie rolled over, breathed deeply, then exhaled. The best and worst part about being an interior designer was that the creativity never stopped, even as she was falling asleep. Or rather, attempting to fall asleep for that matter. Floor plans and color boards floated in and out of her imagination. Work never left her alone, no matter how hard she tried.

The move itself had been stressful enough, eased only by moderate price of the luxury apartment she managed to snag, but what really got Katie was the work environment. She left her Tampa gig to join one of the largest architecture firms in Seattle. Without a doubt, it was something she could handle, but she was sure there would be obstacles in her way. Between starting a new chapter in life and getting her place in order, there was also the issue of him.

The neighbor.

The sex fiend across the wall.

A sour look crossed Katie's face as she thought of him. Her chocolate eyes drifted up toward the headboard of the bed, wondering if she was going to get any sleep tonight. She seemed to have been lucky the past few days; maybe Mr. Wallbanger was on vacation? Whatever the case, it was finally good to get some peace and quiet in the three weeks since she had moved in, and hopefully she would get some tonight as well. Work was plenty difficult even without the lack of sleep, and for once, she was grateful that her eyes began to close at a reasonable time...

Thump. Thump. Thump.

Her eyes snapped open. He was back. And with a new friend too!

A high pitched moan and a giggle could be heard across the wall that separated the two apartment bedrooms, followed by a woman's voice that said, "Yes, mhmm, right there...!"

Katie could have screamed. The female voice was Australian. Oh, Wallbanger was getting exotic on her now.

A frustrated sigh left her, and she checked her phone. 12:10. Really, he just had impeccable timing. Absolutely perfect. Phenomenal.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

His headboard hit once more, and she peeled the blankets off, glaring at the wall. Didn't he know he had neighbors? Without thinking twice, she balled her hand into a fist and banged back, exactly three times. Things seemed to go silent on the other side, then the woman burst into a fit of giggles. But the giggles soon faded into moans, and Katie knew the nightly sex ritual had started again.

Benicio didn't remember inviting her over. He had finished the small group personal training session and had fifteen minutes before grit cardio and she had been chattering to him, towel around her neck, hand white against his brown arm. Charming accent, fantastic body, but she talked constantly. He'd been distracted. A new member was signing up, a tall woman, sleek and self-possessed. Black hair that ended six inches north of the most perfect ass he'd ever seen.

"Stair stepper addict," he said, absently.

"What?" Alice had said, then carried on. "So I can get right over this arvo after work and we can have a chat. Or whatever."

"Sure," Benicio had said. And had forgotten immediately. He could see himself instructing that new member on the care of those glutes.

She had been waiting when he got off work, Alice, or Maggy maybe. He couldn't remember. She was wearing a short skirt and a big smile. They had gone for pizza and a movie and she had roommates, so he listened to her chatter all the way down second street and in the elevator, and through the door to his apartment. As soon as the door was closed he pushed her to her knees and gave her mouth something to do besides talk. She liked to use her mouth. Then he asked her the only question he managed to get in that night.

"Where are you from?" He thought she said New Zealand, but he wasn't sure. She talked with her mouth full.

----

Three thumps on the wall.

Maybe his neighbor was up to some screwing of her own, and about time. It had been weeks since the movers and he hadn't heard anything but muffled phone conversations. Benicio held his hand over Maggy's mouth. Or Margie. Something, but she had a loud laugh and she giggled in bed. She had energy though, and after the neighbor's thumps turned out to be just a frustrated fist he grinned at her. Then he tried to drive her through the wall.

"I'm going to have to take it easy in abs class tomorrow," she said later, Maggy or Margie, "You've smashed my back out. I'm likely to come in limping."

She had her head on Benicio's stomach, both of them shining with sweat in the low light of his bedroom. "No you don't," he said, "The gym is the opposite of Vegas. What happens outside stays outside. If I see you holding back I'll put you on crunches all morning." He pinched one of her nipples idly and watched her squirm. Then he picked up his phone and ordered a deep dish sausage pizza, asked for delivery to his new neighbor's apartment. If she wasn't getting any, maybe it would cheer her up. Or piss her off. Either way, it made him smile.

Margie blew hair out of her face. Or Maggy. Margot maybe. "Smash me again, Benny," she said, "But this time not so gentle. And if you have to yell a name, mine's Alice."

And mine's Benicio, he thought, then he flipped her over and didn't make her wait.

Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump.

12:30 and ticking, and the couple still hadn't quit. It was almost like a game, counting how many times the headboard consecutively hit the wall. This time was only five, but a just a little while ago, he had hit eight. Under different circumstances she might have found it impressive, but right now it was just impressively aggravating. He was probably the kind of guy that most women her age swooned over. She already knew how he performed between the sheets, and now all he needed was a Herculean physique and a charming smile. But Katie wouldn't be fooled. There was a reason she was this successful in her youth, and if anyone asked, it probably had to do with the fact that she didn't go chasing after the Wallbangers of this world. She was ambitious. Focused. Driven.

There was a knock on the door, followed by a voice shouting, "Delivery!" Confused, Katie padded her way over to the front door. She didn't recall ordering anything, especially not food. She kept a strict 'no eating after 9' policy, broken only for work-related functions and the occasional date.

"Can I help you?" She asked after opening the door, looking at the short pizza delivery boy. A large grease stain decorated the front of his polo, and she glanced down at the Domino's logo on his sleeve.

"A... medium deep dish with sausage?" The boy read off to her, the pizza box balancing on his outstretched arm. She caught his eyes flicking down toward the opening of her robe, where the cleavage line disappeared between a 'V' of purple silk.

"I never ordered a pizza."

"Well... we got a call to deliver it, so..."

Katie let out an exasperated sigh. She wasn't in the mood for games. Walking around to the kitchen counter to retrieve her wallet, she fished out a twenty and handed it to the boy, trading it for the box. "Thanks for the pizza."

"Sorry about that, ma'am," was the last thing she heard as she closed the door and tossed the pizza on the counter.

It wasn't until she went back to her room that she heard the Australian woman giggle and say, "...I would ask what the pizza was for, but I can't be arsed... Oh yes, don't stop..."

Oh, so this was his doing. She bet he thought it was funny. Simply hilarious. The pizza was probably his version of a house-warming gift after he finally realized someone actually lived and slept in the apartment next to his. How considerate of him. She couldn't stand him! She didn't care if he was busy, if he was expanding his knowledge of Australia with Miss Giggles. No, she'd had enough.

Snatching the pizza and stepping outside, she walked down the hall to the front of Wallbanger's door. She knocked once, hearing the same hearty feminine laugh. She knocked again, but this time it was followed by a round of shushing from the other side. And then she knocked a third time, a little longer than normal this time, until the door swung open. She stood face to face with Miss Giggles herself, a blonde bombshell wrapped in a blanket with a light smattering of freckles across her face. And just behind her, Katie could see the silhouette of a man standing some distance away.

"Hey," Katie greeted her, "Someone had this delivered next door, and I didn't order anything, so I figured it might be yours. I'd ask if you like sausage, but clearly—" she glanced over to the man "—you already have some."

But the blonde just erupted in a fit of laughter, saying something high pitched and incoherent while calling over her man friend to the door.

They’d never put fucking in the cardio lineup at the gym, Benicio thought idly as he rocked into Alice. It was easily on par with an hour of Zumba, and a hell of a lot more fun.

“I haven’t been shagged like this since my ex… oh fuck yes Benny, since my ex… don’t stop, since my ex… yes, yes, yes, read my Cosmo.”

Apparently, “Fifteen Ways to Drive Him Wild in Bed” had worked for her too.

“But he was a tosser when he was stoned,” she said, two hands on the headboard, “and he tried to fuck, Benny, fuck, my right fucking there don’t you dare stop so I oh god yes right back to his mother’s house.”

More pounding, and this time on his front door. Benicio figured if his neighbor wasn't getting banged in her apartment, she probably wasn't getting banged against his front door either, although there would be a kind of poetry to that.

"I'll get it, he said, and pulled on a pair of nylon running shorts, but Alice was faster. She dragged the whole bedspread off and bounced for the door.

"Benny, it's the pizza delivery girl.” She took the box, opened it and took a slice out. The box in one hand and the pizza in the other was too much and the blanket started to slide.

Benicio watched, amused, as Alice decided if she had to let something fall, it wouldn’t be pizza. She stood for a moment, giggling in the doorway, naked, then turned around and walked slowly into the kitchen swinging her freckled ass.

Benicio stepped up to the door.

“Sorry about that,” he said, “She’s just…”

Shit. It was her. The new member from the club standing in his doorway looking monumentally pissed. And hot.. The silk robe clung to her curves. Even her hair seemed angry, black and shining, curled over her shoulder and resting on her breast. He wanted to touch it, to smell it.

“She’s not from around here. I’m Beni… Benny. I hope you didn’t pay for that. I put it on my card. Uh… I’d ask you to join us but clearly you don’t like sausage. I have some tuna if that’s your kind of late night snack.”

Back
Top Bottom