Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to the show! Pafp

Status
Not open for further replies.
She said, "we usually do these in small bursts to make sure it's done right." She then grumbled before saying, "just drink this." He was still in bound to the table so, she poured the drink down his gullet.

She said, "finally he shuts up..." they kept the VR on him to make him act more dog like and follow orders for treats and affection.

She said, "not yet, you need to get some shots and a bath before you can play." She thought that they should rename them to fir what they'll become. The vet gave him some vaccination's before letting Lizzy put a collar and a leash on him.

Oc-time skip two weeks?

After the two weeks were up, Lizzy went to check on James to see if the drugs they gave him was finished. She did walk him around the paddock, brushed and fed him but, she still had to take him to the vet to get checked out.

James now had a pair of plump breasts, a short tail, a foot long cock, and longer arms. He followed Lizzy.

She said, "that's a good boy Lightning." She didn't think that James was a good name for a horse so, she started calling him Lightning. She led him to the paddock to see how well he could run. She let him have enough rope to run around the paddock a bit to see if he was used to having hooves. She hadn't trained him for jumping yet which, she'd do when he was done. She said, "2 laps Lightning."

She said, "good boy, now let's slow down to a trot." She knew he'd have to have his tail and mane grown out longer and she'd have to clean his hooves. She said, "stay in rythem. When your comfortable try a small jump."

She said, "yes, you landed good though, it looks like we need to work on your balance a little. Which growing your tail out more will help." She clicked her tongue for him to follow her to the vet to have his body grow bigger to be able to carry someone and grow fur all over his body.

She took him to the lab and let the vet look him over, "hmm, he looks good for what we did." The vet touched him in various places to see if he had any sore spots. She grabbed his breasts to see if there was any bumps in them and said, "so far so good..." she then stroked his now long hair to see how shiny and the texture was. She then took out what looked like lotion, "you need to rub this into his skin everyday. It should help since it'll get cold soon." She then moved him a bit before injecting him with serums that was designed to make him as tall and big as a normal horse. She even injected his neck to make it longer. She said, "other than rubbing that lotion on him twice a day, he'll need to be back in another 2-3 weeks."

She said, "oh and I mean everywhere but his face. I still need that clear oh and I need a stool sample." Lizzy said, "come on boy, we'll get you some exercise done before I get you nice and clean." He took him to the paddock. She said, "I want to see how many laps you can gallop before getting tired. After that we'll do our normal routine."

She said, "alright, you can do five laps, we'll aim for six tomorrow." She then stroked his hair a little before leading him back to his stall. She tied him up as normal and washed his body. Even getting his legs, boobs and his penis on the rub down. She then got gloves on and started to apply to lotion which would start making him grow horse hair where it was applied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom