Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to the show! Pafp

Status
Not open for further replies.
You and your friends are business men, who work for the same company for years...until, you guys got sold to my character who runs various...'shows' and contests.

James groaned as he opened his eyes. "What the hell happened...?" He looked around and found himself in a cage.

A girl named lizzy said, "Looks like you and your friends are our new attractions. Hmm..." she looked at a chart and said, "though you aren't ready to be shown yet." She went into the cage and grabbed the chains for James shackles to lead him to the lab. Lizzy didn't look it but, she was strong and dragged him to the lab.

Janes struggled against the woman. "Let me go! New attractions? What the Hell are you talking about?!"

She said, "I thought your boss told you, My boss owns you and your friends now." She yanked him to get him to follow and set him on a table and made sure he couldn't move. She said, "hmm, let's see...aw, drink this..." she put a wine bottle full of an addictive drug that makes the body relax and gives nutrients. "Now be a good boy and drink all of it."

Lizzy smiled when the bottle was empty and took it away from him. She said, "are you going to be a good boy?" She put a hand on the top of his head before injecting his winkie with a drug to make it a good twelve inches. Then doing the same to his breasts. She then glued what looked like hooves onto his hands and feet. She said, "in a few minutes, you'll get your first bath but, first." She put a helmet onto his head that would program him that would make him like being a pony.

"I'll be a good boy..." James said. He winced as he was injected.
(Did you borrow a few things from one of my threads?)

Yup, I sometimes take good ideas from others. =^.^=

She let him be until the glue was completely dry. When it was she undid the restraints before turning off the equipment on his head. She clicked her tongue for him to get up. She then put a rope around his neck and pulled a bit to have him follow.

James let out a whiney before following Lizzy. He moved on all fours. It was a little awkward for him, but he adjusted quickly.

She said, "good boy, after your bath we'll see if we can get you a tail and grow your mane out." She led him to a stall that would be his new home. She tied him up to two posts before taking off his clothes and then washing him. She made sure he was clean and even used a special shampoo in his hair to change the color to black and promote hair growth on his head and neck to make a mane. She said, "now show me your teeth. We need you nice and clean before you see the vet."

She said, "that's what we trainers call her. She just gives you vaccines and make's sure your healthy." She brushed his teeth before brushing his hair and drying him off.

She said, "for the pony shows. We have trainers for ponies, dogs and cats. The best pony, cat or dog that wins get a good prize. Now come on, we don't want her waiting." She took the rope and took him back to the lab where a girl with silver hair was waiting.

She went to look at him and said, "hmm, he needs work but, he's good for a beginner." She got some needles filled with different liquids out. She shot him with one to have him start to grow a tail and a couple others to make him arms grow to make him the same height. She then stuck too where his nips were to make him start to grow boobs. Then one to let him eat what horses do. The last ones were to make sure he had his shots. She said, "he's done for now, I suggest he gets rest for the next two weeks. Then bring him back."

Lizzy said, "come on, time to go back to your stall." She led him like a horse to his stall where there was a trough full of oats for him to eat. She closed the door after him and let him eat his fill. Their was a bucket with the sweet smelling drink for him as well.

She said, "when your done get some sleep. I'll walk you in the paddock tomorrow." She then went back to the cages to get another male.

Lizzy said, "ooh, a live one...I haven't had one of 5hose in a while." She got close to him and injected him with a bit of tranquilizer to make him quiet down before taking him to the lab. She refilled the wine bottle and said, "you've been in that cage all day so, why don't I give you a drink." She then put the bottle into his mouth and made it go down.

She said, "good boy, drink it all." She looked at the chart for Ben and said, "let's see, looks like your in the other part of the farm. Hmm, I do hope you aren't alergic to milk." Not that it was ever mentioned in public but, the shows that they had weren't the sexual kind. It was like normal horse, cat or dog shows but, instead of them being normal animals they were humans turned into them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom