Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Divine Love - A Man, his Goddess, and his Harem [Spynmaster & Cherry]

Spynmaster

Horny Wandering Adventurer
Vance Brice walked into the antique shop as usual to look around after work. He always wanted some kind of escape from the harshness of the real world. He loved fantasy things, especially fantasy girls. In his opinion, they were better than the modern-brained girls of this world who liked to pretend to be interested in guys only to get things out of them and then turn around and dump them when they're done.

His thoughts and desires wandered as he passed a fancy-looking mirror. He posed in it for a moment, imagining himself as some fantasy hero or warrior. Suddenly, the image of a beautiful woman flashed in the mirror. He looked around but the image was still there, flashing in and out. It looked like she was reaching out for him. He was compelled to reach out for her and touch her. As he touched the edge of the mirror, he actually felt a hand grab his and hold on, as if the woman wanted him to pull her out. He held on and tugged as hard as he could, some force holding her back. He gave it his all, pulling with everything he had, and then suddenly, the woman slowly came out of the mirror.

Then just as she came all the way out, a flash occurred, and it was over. The only thing he was holding was some necklace that had a jeweled sword pendant on it. He brought it to the cashier and paid for it, then went home to his place. He went to his room and got a good look at the pendant. It looked brand new and quite priceless. Little did he know that someone followed him inside his room..

Vance's eyes widened, prompting him to turn around slowly. There she was. The woman in the mirror. He still wasn't too sure if this was all real or not, but...it sure looked like it. At least...he wanted it to be. He got up, still holding the pendant, and turned to her.

"You're welcome...but who are you?" he asked calmly. "And where did you come from?"

Vance saw her elegant hand, slowly taking it and shaking it gently. He then held her hand in both of his. It felt so warm and inviting. He looked in her emerald eyes, becoming lost in them for a moment. Something about her was so intoxicating, so enchanting...and then he realized he was staring and snapped to his senses.

"Um...y-you're welcome...Holly." Vance said, stilling holding her hand. "I'm Vance. Vance Brice. I...didn't think you were real at first...but touching you like this...you couldn't be more real. So...now that you're free, what do you plan to do? Oh, and why and how were you trapped in that mirror?"

"Then it's a good thing I was in a bad mood, 'cause I always go to the antique shop when I'm upset." Vance chuckled. "Now...finding you was most unexpected...in a pleasant way. So...what kind of world are you from?"

"Well, whenever I need something to make me feel better, I browse antiques, giving me inspiration to dream of fantasy things...like your world. So what is the fantasy world like, and how is it any worse than here, where people don't even believe or care about fantasy & magic anymore? Well, except me."

"I'd love to have some magic!" Vance said. "I'd also love to have psychic powers with it, too! To be able to fly, to create things, to fight with special powers, just like superheroes! As for vampires, I'm not crazy about them, nor werewolves. Now, I'd really like to see a fairy or two...some elf girls, anthro catgirls & bunnygirls, genie girls, witches & sorceresses & magical girls, some female knights & warriors, princesses, queens, empresses..."

Vance then turned to Holly. "Why do you ask? Can you give me magic & psychic power?"

Vance blinked, staring into Holly's eyes. "Seriously?" Vance said. "You can grant wishes?"

Vance's mind then ran rampant of the wishes he could wish for, 'cause he had a laundry list.

"Wait a sec...how many wishes do I get?"

"Hmm...then I guess I better make them good, eh?" Vance said. He went to his bed and laid down, trying to figure out where to start first. He had so many ideas, but with only three wishes, he really didn't have alot room for error. What he wanted the most was women to love and love him...as well as satisfy his horniness. He also wanted an infinite stash of currency, of money so he would never have to worry about finances again. He also wanted to have special powers, specifically a combination of psychics & magic, which he would use to change, shape, and manipulate the world to his advantage, which would involve fighting evil, crime, and corruption and making the world a more free, peaceful, and beautiful place.

Of course, those might be overpowered wishes, and the goddess was probably reading his thoughts, so he probably needed to pick something else. Also he would use up all three wishes, and he had to make them count. Of course...if he wished for psi-magic, then that would be one wish that would be an investment in itself, being able to do many things with it.

"Ok, Holly." Vance said turning to her. "My first wish is to have psychic powers & magic, melded as one, so I can use my imagination & willpower to follow and fulfill my dreams and do everything I want."

Vance felt his mind and body spark with life and energy, swelling with power. It was as if he was becoming aware of everything around him. As his empowerment and transformation was complete, his body flared, as if his newfound power was calibrating to his body, mind, and soul, testing, pushing, and stretching against his mind, willpower, and imagination. It hurt at first, headaches of the mind and aches of the body and soul, but he endured and withstood it all.

A few minutes felt like forever. However it was all over, and he felt like he had been through an ordeal. By the time he opened his eyes again, he was more aware of everything around him than before. He opened and adjusted his eyes to everything, seeing and feeling things differently...especially the goddess Holly as he looked at her.

Back
Top Bottom