Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Surprise For Brother (greenandgold x randomname98766789) [Closed Thread]

RE: A Surprise For Brother (greenandgold x randomname98766789)

Rebecca grinned when Tyler got rid of their remaining clothes. His lips found hers again and she eagerly kissed him back, shoving her tongue into his mouth as they kissed. His hands gripped her ass and thighs in a bruising grip, but she didn't care. She loved it. Rebecca moaned loudly when Tyler thrust inside of her. Their bodies moved together and him moaning
her name made her smile. His lips moved to her neck, and the pace reached a dangerous intensity as their hips slapped together. "Fuck me, Ty. You fuck your little sister so well," she whispered against his lips in a teasing tone.

Tyler loved listening to Rebecca. The first time they had sex, it was different. Now, he was so into the sex for reasons more than just a physical desire. He looked deep into her eyes and started kissing her passionately again, wanting to fuck her as hard as he could just like she wanted. He started thrusting harder, sliding his cock deeper inside of her tight hole. “Oh yes, I love you so much. I love fucking my little sister.” He moaned out into her ear loudly, grinning wider as he pumped his hips faster than before. The tip of his cock slammed deep against her cervix and now the male was growling out her name lowly, tilting his head back in pure pleasure, slamming their hips violently together while the bones were smacking, hearing the sounds with each thrust. “Scream your brother’s name, baby sister. Let everyone hear you scream my name.” He growled lowly with a loud moan following it.

Rebecca screamed his name as she came hard. "TYLER!" The sound tore from her throat as she collapsed back against the pillows. Her breath came in out gasps, and her heart thudded wildly in her chest as she tried to calm down. Rebecca took one of her brother's hands and placed it over her heart that was racing. "You feel that? You make my heart race," she said softly as she stared into his eyes. She kissed his lips softly, and then moved his hand that was over her heart, down to her stomach where the baby was moving around a bit. "I don't think baby's happy with us for waking him or her from their nap." She said and laughed.

Tyler smiled down at Rebecca, looking deep into her eyes while holding her body close and feeling her pulse. He leaned down for another kiss again, squeezing her body close. It only took a few more minutes after this when the male reached his own orgasm, moaning out her name one final time as he kissed her as passionately as possible. God, she felt so good. He reached his climax and shot his hot, sticky cum inside of the girl that he loved. He filled her up and continued kissing her with as much force as he could, sliding his fingers through her hair over and over again. This orgasm was better than the first one of course. Their eyes remained locked together after he finished. “I think he or she might get over it soon enough.” Tyler teased playfully, nuzzling their noses together as he remained inside of her.

Rebecca laughed softly at Tyler's words. Their noses nuzzled together and she looked into his eyes. "I know we have other things that we need to do, but maybe they can be put off until sometime tomorrow? I don't wanna leave this bed any time soon," she said and pulled him into a kiss, placing his hands on her breasts. "I think I've officially become addicted to sex," Rebecca whispered into the kiss. "I can't get enough of you. I just want you to keep pounding me until I can't walk anymore, and filling me with your come. Please, Ty?" She asked, squeezing him inside of her.

Tyler chuckled and squeezed her breasts in return, keeping his cock buried inside of her. He was not going to argue with that. “Of course, baby sister. We can do all of this.” The male whispered into her ear, kissing down her neck and then down to her collarbone. “Is there something you want us to do or something you want us to try?” The male asked softly, squeezing her breasts one more time. “I love you.” He growled lowly against her lips, circling his hips against her. He was fine with just having some fun with her in the bed or if she had more experimental ideas in mind, he was happy to try that as well.

"I have a few things in mind. Some ideas that we could try out. In the pool in the backyard, on top of my car, in the shower, in the changing rooms at my favorite store in the mall." She moaned as Tyler squeezed her breasts in his hands. "What do you have in mind, Ty?" Rebecca asked as she moved her hips against his again. "I want you anywhere I can get you, again and again. You drive me crazy in the best way possible. I'm considering just having you pack some extra clothes over here the next time you come over, so that you'll always have some clothes for when you spend the night here. If anyone asks about you staying the night, we can just say that we fell asleep on the couch watching a movie. As long as it doesn't happen too often, no one will get suspicious."

A few things that Rebecca suggested were risky, like in her backyard, but other things were not risky. Plus, he loved the idea of staying over and packing some clothes to stay. “You know… I’ve never done it in a shower before. I’ve wanted to do that. I say we should.” The male whispered quietly, leaning down to kiss his sister one more time, holding it firmly against her lips before pulling back slowly and wrapping his arms around her for one more embrace. Then, he pulled away slowly from the girl and rolled off the bed, pushing upwards to stand. He reached down and picked her up in his arms, one arm resting underneath her neck and the other underneath her legs, deciding to carry her like this from the bedroom towards the bathroom.

"Shower sex it is. We should do any special positions while I can still move around freely. When I get bigger, we won't be able to do as much. And you're not gonna be carrying me
around when I'm bigger. I'm not gonna risk hurting your back." Rebecca relaxed in Tyler's arms as he carried her to the bathroom. Once he had set her down inside the shower, she
pulled the shower door's shut behind them and turned on the warm water. She rested her back against the wall and tugged on one of Tyler's hands, pulling him toward her and kissing him.

Tyler thought about different positions they could do and his mind was spinning. The male pressed her against the wall while kissing her until he suddenly stopped and flipped Rebecca around so that her face was facing the wall of the shower and her abdomen pressed into the towel. He rubbed the tip of his cock against her from behind, letting his left hand hold hers while his right hand wrapped around her waist and slowly massaged the skin, his lips trailing up and down her neck as he felt the arousal growing. “You look good from behind too, Rebecca.” He teased playfully, nipping lightly at the shoulder and down the side of her back, moaning softly against her skin.

Her face and body was pressed against the shower wall, her stomach pressed lightly against the towel, to protect the baby. Rebecca moaned as she felt the tip of Tyler's cock rubbing against her. She held his left hand in hers and let his right hand wrap around her waist. His hand worked wonders on her skin and his mouth joined in, making her wet for him. She blushed at Tyler's words and let out a soft moan when he nipped her shoulder and neck. "Such pretty words. I need more than pretty words right now, Ty." Rebecca said, as she moved against him, trying to encourage him.

With a smirk, Tyler decided to push forward and shove his cock inside of Rebecca again. Once he entered and those tight walls clamped onto him, the male moaned loudly into her ear and started kissing her neck harder and with more force. Now, he began slamming his hips into her with more speed than before but made sure her abdomen was not slammed into the wall because of the baby, obviously. Other than that, he did not hold back and made sure that he was a little rough with her, able to reach new depths inside of her because of this position which was made hotter with the water cascading down their bodies.

They had sex three more times in the shower, before Rebecca finally caved and put an end to it. She kissed Tyler's lips gently and then pulled back, stepped under the spray and started to wash her body. "I told you that I was obsessed. We spent the last few hours with our hands all over each other. Not that I'm complaining. Trust me, I'm not." Rebecca said, with a grin on her lips. "But we need to calm down now and do a few other things." She washed her body and hair and then rinsed herself and hair off under the spray, before leaving the shower to get a towel.

The phone rang as she was getting dressed and she groaned at the sight of their mother's number on the caller ID. She finished getting dressed and then called her mother back 5 minutes later. "Hey, Mom. Sorry I missed your call. I was in the showe..." Her words were cut off as her mother continued to talk. "Wait, you're coming over now...? I thought it
was tomorrow.." Rebecca rolled her eyes, forced back a sigh and then said, "Okay, Mom. I'll see you in half an hour." Once her mother had hung up, she slammed the phone down
and took off to find Tyler.

"Ty, you need to hurry up and get dressed. Mom's coming over for dinner. I forgot that I had set it up so that she'd stop nagging me about not spending enough time with her." While her brother was in the shower, Rebecca changed the sheets on the bed, dusted and sprayed the house down to get rid of the smell of sex. Once that was done, she turned the TV on to make it seem like she and Tyler had just been hanging out, then hurried into the kitchen and pulled food out of the cabinets and started to cook a gumbo, which would only take an hour and a half.

Tyler had so much fun with Rebecca. He had never had so much fun having sex with someone. It had to be because of the emotional bond of love that they shared together. That heightened the sense much more than ever before. Tyler was so happy with this woman and he never wanted it to end, but it had to at some point. He was so tired already and was happy to stay the night. He was taking his time in the shower and simply got dressed after drying off from the shower. Thankfully, the smell and look of sex was washed off from his entire body and now he was completely clean and ready to get on with the rest of their night.

However, right after he dressed, Rebecca called out his name and told him what was happening. He cursed underneath his breath, knowing it might look odd for Tyler to be here. So, he quickly went about helping pick up their clothing and fix her bed so nothing looked out of order. Thankfully, they only used two rooms so it was easy to fix. While Rebecca started cooking dinner, Tyler kept busy with working on the changing table or anything else he could find inside of the room so it looked like that was the only reason he was there.

Of course, no rational person would immediately think that a brother and sister together would mean they were having sex. It was not crazy for a sibling to help out each other. They just had to avoid being together too much or being caught doing something. If they avoided that, then things should be great. They also needed to watch their mouths as well. The doorbell rang and Tyler called out that he would get it since Rebecca was cooking. He opened the door and greeted their mother who looked surprised to see him there. “Hey mom, come on in. Rebecca is making dinner. I’ve been putting together the crib and changing table for her.” He explained and she did not ask any questions, just hugged him and entered immediately.

"Hey, Mom!" Rebecca called from the kitchen as she stirred the food. They had managed to fix the house and their clothes with two minutes to spare before their mother had arrived. She moved around the kitchen, tossing things into pots, and chopping things, trying to force her heart to settle down. The moment that Rebecca had heard their mother's car pull in, she had started to sweat, completely nervous. Thankfully if anyone asked, she could put it down to being around all these hot foods that she was cooking in the kitchen. "I hope you don't mind that Ty's joining us for dinner, Mom. I knew you were coming over and I figured you'd want to see him, too. It's also a way for me to thank him for putting the furniture for the baby together. We all know that I'm not too handy when it comes to tools," she said, though that was a lie. Not that their mother would know that, anyway.

Thankfully, their mother was unsuspecting. In fact, she seemed happy to see Tyler of course. She seemed less than pleased to see her daughter though, for obvious reasons. The first thing she asked when she sat down was something pertaining to the father. “So, have you tracked down the father yet? We should get a paternity test so we know for sure. I don’t know and I don’t want to know about how many men you’ve been with. God knows you shouldn’t have worked at a law firm with all those men. You should have done something that more of the women in our family did, but it’s done. We can’t let anyone know about this until you find him. It’s been two months since you told us, Rebecca. You have to find the father.” She spoke after Tyler left the room to “finish up” something in the other room to make it look good. When he returned, she just finished talking and Tyler heard nothing of this so he went about getting the plates ready after washing his hands.

Rebecca had been in the middle of chopping up sausage to add to the gumbo, when her mother started up again. She slammed the knife down on the counter with such force that the knife broke, but she didn't care. She turned to face her mother and said slowly and clearly so that her mother would hear her. "Mother, if you mention the baby's father one more time, you will never see this baby. Do you hear me? I've had enough of you harassing me about the father. I don't even know who it is! So stop bringing it up!" Rebecca glanced down and noticed that she had cut herself with the knife when it broke.

It wasn't a deep injury, and she walked over to the sink, turned the water on and shoved her hand under the water, not even flinching at the pain. She was too angry. Rebecca took a few breaths to try and calm her temper. Her mother always brought out the worst in her. "I'm not gonna listen to this. You bitch and complain about my job and you criticize me for everything and anything to do with this baby. If you can't go one hour without trying to run my life, then you're welcome to get the fuck out." Her mother had pretty much called her a whore. The comment about how many men she had slept with, was like a slap in the face.

When Tyler returned to the kitchen, Rebecca turned and walked out, leaving the room and going to the bathroom, the door slamming with enough force that the house shook. She leaned over the sink and tended to her hand as she took several breaths to control herself. Once her hand was taken care of, she focused on her breathing and on trying to force down the rage and hurt she felt.

“Mom! What just happened?” Tyler asked with wide eyes after seeing his sister storm out. He heard yelling but did not catch the entire conversation. Their mother just stood up with a scoff. She did not care that she pissed of Rebecca. She did not care about any of that. “Rebecca happened. She was being a whore again and it got her pregnant. Now, she won’t even face that fact and she’s tarnishing the entire family name. I came over here to help but clearly she doesn’t want that. It was a waste of time to try this, Tyler.” She grumbled and shook her head.

“She doesn’t deserve any help from me, your father, or you. Let’s just leave now.” She spoke before looking towards Tyler but he didn’t move. “What are you doing, Ty? You don’t need to be here. You’ve done enough for both children that I have. You’re not as stupid as her.” Tyler only rolled his eyes at the woman which surprised her. “You should leave, Mom.” He growled lowly, pissed off that she was saying this about the woman he loved. Finally, the woman left and Tyler approached the bathroom, knocking softly on the door. “Becky… she’s gone. It’s just me.” He called out from the hallway.

Rebecca finished bandaging her hand and opened the door to see her brother standing there. "All she sees is that I'm an embarrassment to the family. Mom doesn't care that I make good money at my job as a lawyer's assistant. She doesn't care that she says these horrible things to me all the time and I forgive her for it, because she's our mother and I want her to love me. It's been like this since I was a teenager. Once you left for college, her attention turned to me and I hated it. She criticized me about my friends, my grades, my weight. She tried to force me to date these losers from church that she set me up on dates with."

"And now, just because I'm pregnant and not married, I'm suddenly a whore." She sighed softly. "I want to hate her, Ty. But I can't. I just don't understand how Dad could have married someone like her. He's nothing like her. Dad's never made me feel like I wasn't good enough to be part of my own family. But Mom does that every time we talk on the phone, or when I'm around her. Even before I got pregnant, I never felt good enough for her. I nearly killed myself in school, trying to take on too much to please her. I studied every day and kept up a B+ average, I did sports. Basketball, soccer, volleyball, and baseball. I was on so many committees at school that I lost count. I did fundraiser's and took cooking classes, did drama and volunteered to help other kids by doing after school tutoring. But it was still never enough for her."

Rebecca paused and then said softly, "I feel like she hates me and I don't know why."

As soon as Rebecca opened the door, Tyler hugged her tightly and listened to her talk. “First of all, what happened to your hand, Becky? Are you alright? Do you need to go to the hospital? And honestly, Mom can just be a bitch sometimes. I got it too but clearly not as badly as you and I am so sorry. Next time that she comes over or anyone comes over, I will be with you the entire time and I will stand up for you. I won’t her get away with doing this. You’re not an embarrassment to the family, Rebecca. She is. Because she has a horrible soul but you… you have a beautiful soul.”

Tyler pulled back after this and pressed a kiss to her lips. “If you have to do all of that just to get her approval and love, that’s not fair. I don’t know why it’s like that but you are an amazing girl no matter what she says. You deserve to be loved and you deserve so much better. I’m going to give that to you, Rebecca. I won’t let Mom hurt you like this again. I promise. She won’t even say a word about you without me stepping up for you. I couldn’t give a fuck less about how it looks. I’m not just going to sit around while she does this every time she sees you. You’re not a whore, either. Don’t let her make you think that.”

Lastly, he took a deep breath, still hugging her. “I don’t think she hates you. Mom just never did anything like that when she was a child. I guess she was living vicariously though you. You’ve heard about parents doing that. As wrong as it is, I know she still loves you. I could see it in her eyes past all the anger. Just give it some more time.” He whispered, still hugging her neck tightly against him.

"My hand's fine. I didn't cut anything vital. Mom pissed me off, asking about the father again. I slammed the knife down on the counter and it broke and cut me. It's not anything serious. No hospital's. It's not needed." She listened to Tyler speak and then shook her head. "I love that you want to defend me, but you don't have to do that. I'm just not going to invite her over anymore. And when she calls, I'll just ignore it. It's the only way to keep my blood pressure down. I can't keep fighting with her like this. At least not while I'm pregnant. I don't want to put the baby at risk."

She stopped talking and listened as Tyler continued to speak. When he kissed her, she kissed him back, and wrapped her arms around his neck, needing him close. "I hope you're right," Rebecca said softly. "Because I know that the day's going to come when I won't continue to put up with the way she treats me. There will be sides, we both know how spiteful Mom can be. And I don't want to be the reason you have to choose."

Back
Top Bottom