Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Surprise For Brother (greenandgold x randomname98766789) [Closed Thread]

RE: A Surprise For Brother (greenandgold x randomname98766789)

During the past months, Tyler spent more time with Rebecca than ever before. Still, it was on a level to avoid suspicion. If he was not physically there with Rebecca, then they would call or do a video chat. They had so many things to plan and discuss while keeping it secret. He tried not to be seen with her more than once a week if possible. However, he found excuses where it was understandable for him to be with her, like helping her get things moved into her new home or building a few items for her like the high chair and baby crib.

Of course, Tyler still offered to help out with the financial side of things wherever he could. So far, he had been supportive of Rebecca. At least, he thought he was and felt confident he had done all he could for her. They had not really had a big argument about anything and it was going smoothly. Well, that was until last night when Rebecca had to come clean to their parents. He made it clear that he wanted to join her for support but knew that was not possible since they were hiding this fact. It would just seem weird for Tyler to randomly show up with her for dinner at this announcement. It could be justified that she felt nobody else could comfort her like her brother but that was still a stretch. He just hoped to hear about it but after it was over, he noticed how Rebecca did not go much into detail about it last night.

Therefore, she just wanted to talk to him face-to-face. After Tyler left the office at five o’clock, he drove straight to her house. He did pack a change of clothes to change out of his suite into something more comfortable for this kind of job. The last thing he wanted was to ruin one of his suites anyways. He was eager and scared to find out what they said. Mom and Dad were always too worried about how the family looked. They did not approve of Tyler helping “Crazy people and murderers” even though that was not even close. Some of his clients were violent, yes, but some were just the kindest people going through some hardships.

His parents were too blind to see. They only started acting happy for Tyler once he was making six figures and moved into an incredible house with his Doctorate’s degree and much respect. Everyone knew their son to be a wonderful guy and someone that loved to help others. It built to the family name and reputation so they did not make any problems. He entered her home using the spare key he was given and called out her name, stopping halfway through seeing that she was asleep on the couch. From this angle, he could see the belly really showing and that was the first time it hit him. That was HIS child. He did this and he was not too upset. In fact, he brought a smile to his face, creeping to the couch and sitting in the opposite chair, just admiring her for a moment.

The feeling of eyes on her, was what woke Rebecca from her short sleep. She yawned, opened her eyes and then sat up on the couch, resting a hand on her stomach. She saw that Tyler had arrived and smiled at him. "Hey, what time did you get here? And why didn't you wake me?" At 4 months, Rebecca was showing a good bit. She wasn't exactly huge, but she wasn't tiny anymore, either. "How was your day? How are your patients?" She knew how important her brother's patients were to him, so she made it a point to ask about them when they talked every day.

They couldn't always be together in person, so they talked over the phone every day or video chatted on Skype. As Tyler spoke, she sat up the rest of the way on the couch and then motioned for him to sit beside her. Once he had, she picked up one of his hands and placed it on her stomach. It was the first time Rebecca had done it. "Do you feel them moving around?" It wasn't a lot just yet, but when the baby moved, it was noticeable. "What do you feel like for dinner, before we start putting the changing table together?" Rebecca made
sure to always help put the furniture together, not wanting to dump everything on her brother to do.

Tyler explained how he had only been at her home for a few minutes. He did not wake Rebecca from her slumber because she looked so peaceful. Plus, her beauty was completely enhanced when she rested. The calm state made him happy. This made Tyler feel relaxed. She was an incredible woman and Tyler really appreciated her allowing him into her life, allowing him to actually know that this baby was his. Tyler wondered why she did not try to keep him out of her life but he was so thankful that she did this for him. Tyler looked at her body and felt the kicking against his hand. His breath hitched in his throat when this happened.

Now, Tyler was generally an unemotional guy. He was neutral and did not do anything that crazy. Tyler felt tears brimming his eyes and threatening to spill over. “Wow.. yeah, I feel them.” He whispered and decided to take the next step. Seeing her pregnant body made him feel different feelings for his sister, things not of a brotherly nature and he wondered if there was a new love that was starting growing. He reached down to press a kiss onto her stomach where the baby was kicking and had to quickly wipe at his eyes. “I’ve… I’ve always wanted to have a child with someone.” He admitted, grabbing her hand, unable to even think about eating yet or the table. “I… It’s amazing.”

He'd explained about letting her sleep, and she smiled at his words, grateful for him looking out for her. A few minutes passed, and she saw tears fall down his cheeks. "Ty, it's okay.." Rebecca said softly. She reached out a hand and gently brushed the tears from his cheeks. "Are you alright?" She asked him, concerned. Her brother wasn't usually an emotional man. She didn't have a problem with him being emotional, but wanted to help. No, needed to help, if something was wrong. Rebecca smiled at his words when he felt the baby move. A few tears fell from her own eyes when Tyler kissed her stomach. They were happy tears, obviously. She could see the love that he had for their baby in his eyes, and his actions. When he took her hand, she squeezed his softly. "I'm glad that you think so," Rebecca said, when he said it was amazing. She hesitated for a moment, not wanting to ruin this moment between them. But then she pushed her fear down, leaned in and kissed his lips softly. Rebecca rested one of her own hands on top of his that was on her stomach.

Tyler was more than surprised when Rebecca leaned forward and pressed a kiss to his lips. After she pulled back, he smiled at her and nuzzled their noses together. “Everything is okay, actually. I just… I just don’t know what to say right now. It hit me all of the sudden. I’m starting to feel some things for you, things I haven’t felt before. I wanted to kiss you now and I see you already beat me to it. I don’t know. I’m not any good with talking about feelings but knowing that you’re going to be the mother of my child… I’m just really happy.” He whispered quietly, leaning into her with a smile.

After their emotions subsided and the moment ended, Tyler wiped his face along with hers. “Now, let me cook for you, alright? Tell me what you want and where it is. I’ll do it.” He offered, really wanting to help her out more, the emtoions still showing in his eyes while he pressed a kiss to the back of her hand and then to her stomach again, unable to get enough of thinking about their child

She had nodded and listened as Tyler spoke about their emotions. Rebecca had been about to reply, but decided not to, when he mentioned his issues with emotions. His smile made something inside of her light up, and she knew she'd never get tired of him looking at her like that. He wiped their faces and then spoke again, saying that he wanted to cook for her.

His next action surprised but thrilled her when he kissed her hand and stomach again. "You're gonna be an amazing father, Ty." She told him and it was true. She knew how much he loved their baby already. "Spaghetti and pickles would be amazing." Rebecca said and she directed her brother around the kitchen. Keeping an eye on him to make sure he actually
added some pickles to the spaghetti and didn't just claim to.

“Heh, you and your spaghetti with pickles. That’s definitely an acquired taste, sis.” Tyler teased from the kitchen. God, he thought that was the nastiest thing a human could eat but Rebecca loved it. He remembered when they were younger and her mother cooked, she had to cook Rebecca’s separate since she wanted pickles. However, Tyler just decided he would pick around them so he prepared the pasta and the pickles.

After a while, everything was placed into the pot and it was cooking. For now, all he had to do was wait so he wanted to spend his time with Rebecca again. Entering the living room, he sat beside of her again and started talking. “I can only imagine what crazy food you are craving now that you’re pregnant.” He teased again, liking to keep a lighthearted tone and attitude now.

Rebecca stuck her tongue out at Tyler in response to his words. "Trust me, that's only the beginning of the "gross" things I've been eating." He started to cook the food and then joined her on the couch once more and sat down beside her. "Are you sure you wanna know? The snack that I had at 3AM this morning alone, would gross you out. Much less the strange concoctions that I've been making since I found out that I was pregnant." She laughed and went on to tell him what she had had for a snack that morning. "My snack from this morning was chocolate ice cream, covered in hot sauce, mustard, and grape jelly. It was delicious."

The look on his face made her laugh. "That's still not as bad as when I made a bowl of Cheerios for breakfast last week and added jellybeans, maple syrup and Doritos to it." She covered her mouth with a hand as she laughed, a bit grossed out herself at some of the things she had been craving. "I know, it's weird. But what baby wants, baby gets." Rebecca said and then shrugged.

Tyler listened to Rebecca but hardly comprehended what she was saying. Good lord. Even though it was absolutely disgusting, he found it adorable. She should know that with him around, she was going to get whatever she and the baby wanted. He was making sure of it and chuckled audibly about what she said. “Well, I think I’ll get used to it. I might have to be in the bathroom with you, puking with your morning sickness because of what you eat.” Tyler teased again and playfully nudged her arm. They made more small talk and soon the food was ready. Tyler stood up and gracefully took both of her hands.

Next, Tyler pulled the girl behind of him and into the dining room where he sat her down at her spot, holding the chair out for her and everything, not just because she was pregnant, but because Tyler was an actual gentleman. The plates and silverware were already set so he brought out the concoction and set it in between them. He asked what hse wanted to drink and got whatever she asked, taking some water for himself before joining her and preparing to dig in.

She shook her head at his words. "When and if I have morning sickness, you're gonna want to avoid being around me. I've only had it once so far and I was irritable all day after." Rebecca smiled when he playfully nudged her arm. Tyler took both of her hands and she followed him. Thanking him when he helped her to sit down. "Thank you for making this,"
She said and then a few moments later, they began to eat. A little while later once they were done, Rebecca got up and cleaned up the kitchen. Then she led Tyler to the baby's
room and they got started putting the changing table together.

After eating, Tyler changed clothes and found his way around the house where Rebecca led him to start working on the table. He took great pleasure in this and wanted nothing more than to make this perfect. Since they had not talked about last night yet, Tyler thought it was inevitable so he had to bring it up. “Becky…” He started off in a quiet whisper while arranging the parts of the table. “Last night… how did it go with Mom and Dad? You didn’t sound too happy on the phone.” Tyler pointed out, glancing towards her, hoping that she was going to tell him what happened and not give a superficial answer. He wanted to help.

"Mom and Dad weren't exactly supportive. Dad wanted to find the guy and knock his teeth out. While Mom wanted me to find the guy and marry him. I told them that neither of those things were gonna happen, and it wasn't pretty. Between trying to convince me to find the baby's father, Mom spent the rest of the time complaining about how I'd ruined the family image by, 'getting knocked up like a whore'. Her words." Rebecca said and sighed. "I left shortly after that. I didn't want to deal with anything they might do or say."

Tyler did not expect their parents to act supportive. Their reactions were both typical of Dad wanting to hurt this man while their mother wanted her to marry him. He hated that their mother called her a whore and that pissed Tyler off so much. “I’m so sorry, Rebecca. You’re not a whore, you know that. They only care about the family name. They don’t care about you being happy. Hell, you know they didn’t hardly claim me until I started making a large salary and was recognized by the state. Before then, they just said I was stupid for helping crazy people and criminals. They said it damaged the family name. That’s all they care about. Don’t worry about them, Becky. It’s going to be alright. I think they will eventually come around.”

"It's their loss if they don't. They'll miss out on their grandchild's life because of their prejudice." Rebecca waved the discussion off a few moments later. "Let's talk about something else. I don't want to relive the anger that I felt last night." She took a few breaths to steady the anger she felt. "I don't need them. If they can't see past the family reputation to how wonderful their grandchild is, then I don't want anything to do with them." She moved over on the floor and then resumed putting part of the table together. The discussion about her visit with their parents officially over.

Tyler nodded, deciding that was for the best. Besides, their child was going to be amazing and have a wonderful life with parents that would love him or her regardless of what happened or what he or she chose to do in life. “So… have you thought about potential names yet?” He asked curiously, figuring they should talk about that at some point. “And do you want to find out the baby’s gender before birth or wait until you give birth and find out then?” Tyler asked while looking up from his work occasionally to glance at his sister, figuring that this would be something happy and uplifting to think about.

"I want to know the baby's gender beforehand so that we can set up their bedroom for them. As for names, I have a few in mind. I like Margaret, with Maggie for a nickname, for a girl. As for a boy, I like the name Jamie. What about you? What are some names you like for both genders?" They continued to put the table together and a little while later, finished up. Once the table was put together, Rebecca pulled Tyler down to her level and kissed him. "Ty?" She asked softly once she had broken the kiss. "I love you. And... I want you."

Tyler listened to his sister talk and he decided to give his answer. "I know this might not make much sense but I'll try to explain it how I can." He paused and chuckled. "I don't know why but I always thought it was cute for the child to have a name starting with the first letter from the parent of the opposite gender. So, if we have a boy, something like Roger... or if we have a girl, something like Tiffany, or Terry... It's not a big deal though. It's just a thought. We can work on whatever we both like." Next, he kissed her back and had pushed her up against the wall slightly now. "I love you too... and I want you, too." he admitted, his hand placing onto her waist now.

"I like the name Tiffany," Rebecca said and smiled. "It's something you like, and that means something to me," she told him. "Do you really like the name Tiffany, or was that name just meant to be an example? As for R and a boy name, maybe Roy?" She suggested. She moaned softly when Tyler kissed her back and pushed her up against the wall. "Not here. Let's do this in my room. I have a huge bed." Rebecca said and leaned into his touch. She kissed her brother once more, then took one of his hands and led him out of the baby's room and into her own.

Tyler nodded with a wide smirk, placing his hands underneath Rebecca’s thighs and picking her up. Then, he carried the woman from this room over the hallway and towards her bedroom. Once arriving, he merely dropped her down onto the mattress and crawled on top of her. “You’re right… this bed is nice.” Tyler teased, leaning down and kissing her neck. He was so happy not to hold back these emotions anymore. They had been overwhelming lately and today just sparked something special for Tyler. Thankfully, Becky wanted the same thing so he immediately went to grab her shirt, working on pulling it up her body.

Rebecca smiled when Tyler picked her up and carried her out of the baby's bedroom and into her own room. He dropped her down on the bed and climbed on top of her, and she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him close. "The word you're looking for, is bigger." She sighed as Tyler kissed her neck. Rebecca eagerly lifted her arms up, as he went to pull off her shirt. Once it was off and he had tossed it aside, she kissed him and pulled off his shirt and pants, pulling his body on top of hers. "I love you, big brother." She said softly, as her hands wandered all over his body.

I love you too, little sister.” Tyler whispered and for the first time, it meant something different than it had meant before. However, it did not matter anymore. He did not feel shy or reserved about saying this with emphatic meaning. The male kissed her softly and only broke the kiss to pull down her pants, leaving her clad in the bra and jeans. Here, he could easily see her baby bump starting to form. He pressed a kiss to her abdomen again and then crawled back on top of the female, stroking his fingers through her hair. Tyler started to rub her clitoris, kissing down her neck and down her chin. “I have thought about doing this so often since the last time.” Tyler admitted quietly into her ear.

Rebecca kissed Tyler back when he kissed her. When he removed her pants, she laid there in her bra and underwear, her eyes on him. She smiled when Tyler kissed her stomach, taking his hands into hers and squeezing them. His fingers moved to her hair and she leaned into the touch. Rebecca moaned as he rubbed her clit and kissed her neck and chin. "I've wanted you to do this ever since the first time." She kissed him and then made sure to get rid of the rest of their clothes, before pulling Tyler back on top of her.

Tyler smiled widely and looked down at Rebecca. She was so gorgeous. He decided to work on removing her bra, tossing it to the side. Now that her breasts were free, he started kissing them, concentrating on her nipples and moaning her name out softly, grinding their hips together already. “God, this feels so good.” Tyler murmured. Their first time together was rather drunk but now they were both coherent and they were in love. This was going to be amazing. He pushed a couple fingers back inside of her panties, slowly rubbing on her clitoris, adding ample pressure onto her bundle of nerves while moaning her name again, pressing close to her body as possible.

Rebecca moaned as Tyler released her breasts and started kissing them. The feel of his hips pressing against hers, sent shock-waves of pleasure through her body. His words made her smile and each time his finger penetrated her, she could only open herself even more to him. Her body responded to Tyler's touch. He was the only man who ever made her feel this way. "You're amazing, Ty." Rebecca said, as he worked her body. She slipped a hand between them, to start stroking him.

After some time had passed with Rebecca stroking Tyler’s cock, he was becoming so aroused that it almost hurt. Finally, the male stripped away her panties followed by his boxers, ready to have some fun with his sister. The male leaned down and kissed her once again, his hands gripping her thigh and rear, spreading open her legs for himself. Then, he raised his hips high into the air and thrust forward, shoving his thick cock inside of Rebecca. He moaned out her name loudly and started kissing down her neck, his breathing already becoming heavy as his thrusting did not waste any amount of time before gaining speed or power. “Oh my God… you feel so good, baby.” He whispered into her ear, kissing her once again with an insatiable hunger and desire, hearing the wetness of their hips slapping together sounding throughout the room.

Back
Top Bottom