Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Rp partner(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bec Teri

Super-Earth
I'm pretty open with most genres, although I primarily write SciFi, Fantasy, and SciFan. I'm not a huge fan of fan fiction, writing it I mean, I prefer to write original worlds and the like, but I can craft a character to fit just about any scenario. Male or female, I've never actually written a genderless or fluid character, but I'm sure I could pull it off if that's what you need. I can't write sex scenes/smut so no worries there.

Flip side of this coin, if you'd prefer to venture into my brain and roleplay from one of my (mostly unfinished) Novel universes, we can totally do that. You will have to only come up with your own character to fit the worlds. I'll list some basic's below of each I've explored. If you choose this route, I can provide additional info as needed in PM.

I have no problem playing multiple characters, none what so ever. I have no problems with romance being a key theme or aspiration of any of the potential characters involved, there won't be any actual sex scenes, the pg fade to black were everyone knows they just fucked the shit out of each other (sorry if the language offends) sure, but like I said, I can't write sex scenes.

I prefer plot driven stories, and I must warn you, if I'm feeling a scene that your character isn't necessarily in, I am likely to write long posts. Otherwise I will leave a post open for your character to respond to the situation. I also write a lot of dialogue, like a looooot of dialogue. You've been warned.

I would prefer the story/roleplay to take place in the forums/threads and OOC posts to be saved for PM's or the OOC thread.

I would prefer 1 on 1, but I'm not totally opposed to groups, I'd just be out of my element so you'd have to be patient with me in that respect.

Worlds based on my past writings:
1) Love and Piracy - shit tons of Space Piracy - think Star Trek meets StarWars type deal (many sub categories)
2)Mages - Think Harry Dresden type deal
3)Superheroes
4)A fun little Afterlife police type deal - Think RIPD it was the inspiration behind this unfinished jem
5) Vampyres - Spelled this way for a reason

If you're interested respond here or PM me I guess, and although I hope you do read through this long ass post, I don't expect you to do anything special to prove you did.

Cheers,
Bec

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom