Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP: The 100: Gravitational Pull: randomname98766789 and greenandgold

The year was 2149 CE, 97 years after a nuclear apocalypse had devastated the surface of Earth. The only known survivors were the residents of twelve space stations in Earth's orbit prior to the war. The space stations banded together to form a single massive station named "The Ark", where about 2,400 people live today. Resources were scarce and all crimes no matter their nature or severity were punishable by death unless the perpetrator was under 18 years of age. The form of execution was being floated and it occurred exactly as it sounded. The perpetrator stood near the outer doors while it opened, being sucked into space. Any criminals under 18 were sent to a special place called the “Sky Box”. Their crimes were reviewed on their eighteenth birthday. One of two outcomes would occur: The juvenile was either forgiven or they were floated. After the Ark's life support systems were found to be critically failing, one hundred juvenile prisoners were declared "expendable" and sent to the surface in a last ditch attempt to determine if Earth was habitable again. They were told it should take another 100 years for the planet to be survivable. It might take another space-locked century before they could make their way back to the planet where it all began. With the Ark systems failing, they hardly had one hundred days remaining, much less one hundred years. Extreme action was taken and an order for this mission was given directly from Chancellor Thelonious Jaha, the elected leader of the Ark.

Among these one hundred juveniles was a twenty-three-year-old male named Bellamy Blake

A young Bellamy Blake watched his mother give birth to his sister. His life had never been the same. The Ark enforced a strict one child law. Octavia, the name Bellamy gave to his sister, was his responsibility to keep safe and love. Since Octavia was an illegal second child, she had to be kept hidden in their room. As a Guard Cadet, he smuggled Octavia from their room to the Unity Day Masquerade Party which celebrated the day that all space stations formed together into the Ark. That was last year. During a solar flare alert, everyone was required to show identification: something Octavia did not have. She was exposed, their mother was executed, and Octavia was imprisoned in lock-up. Bellamy was kicked out of the Guard because of his actions and was demoted to the position of janitor. He was alone. Being unable to see his sister took a toll on Bellamy. Alone and isolated, life was miserable. Each day was spent cleaning up someone else’s mess. Janitors were the lowest of the low on the Ark. Conditions were miserable until Commander Shumway, the same man that called him out at the party, made Bellamy and offer he could not refuse. Kill the Chancellor Thelonious Jaha and Bellamy could go to Earth and protect Octavia. One hundred prisoners were being sent to the ground and his sister was among them.

The male had an olive complexion and thick, dark brown, curly hair and brown eyes. His body was lean and muscular, clearly physically strong. At twenty-three years-old, the next oldest human on the ship was five years his younger. The young man intended to take charge of the group as soon as they reached Earth. His personality was dominant, demanding, and controlling. Bellamy could be a prude sometimes. Plenty of people thought Bellamy was a complete jerk and asshole. They might not be incorrect.

No matter how gruff and tough Bellamy might act, his one weak spot was glaringly clear. Octavia meant the entire world to him and he only wanted the best for her. A softer side to Mr. Blake existed but only Octavia had seen it. Aggression also primarily characterized Bellamy. A natural leader that could make tough decisions, he might have been exactly what the one hundred delinquents needed to survive. His age automatically would present with him an advantage. Besides, living on the Earth was something that intrigued Bellamy as it did everyone else. He was escaping the Ark and protecting his sister. Shumway provided Bellamy with the weapon and shot the Chancellor. Promptly, secret access to the drop ship was granted and Bellamy became a stowaway.

Upon impact, Bellamy became the group's leader. Not everyone agreed with him but most people supported him. He befriended an unexpected girl named Clarke Griffin, daughter of Abby Griffin from the Ark's Council. They happened to click immediately and became close friend. The group found out that there were still survivors on the ground, but they were hostile. So far, they had lost countless members of the original hundred that came to Earth. They have also dealt with acid fog and wild animals during their time on the ground. Bellamy feared that when the Ark followed them down onto the ground, he would be arrested and executed. he wanted to convince everyone to take off their wristbands and destroy all communication with the Ark, but he could not do that because of Clarke. He knew that she her mother was still in space and even after learning that she turned her and her father into Jaha, Bellamy knew that Clarke still loved her mother even if she did not show it. His sister was kidnapped by a Grounder but she had been saved and they held the Grounder in camp now. Finn nearly died from a poisonous stab wound so there was so much going on right now.

While Bellamy watched over the Grounder, Clarke had set up a video meeting with the Council from the Ark now that transmissions were working thanks to Raven Reyes. Winter was approaching and that posed more of a threat than the Grounders. Marcus Kane showed Clarke the coordinates of an old emergency aid depot that was not far from the landing site. It should have supplies and could be used as a shelter for the 100 during winter. Clarke had recruited Bellamy to join her in searching for the old depot so they packed supplies and weapons before heading out.

"It's nice to get some alone time with you, Clarke. It's been a while since we've had any." Bellamy commented, walking along beside of the girl.

"Bellamy, I appreciate that you want to talk, but right now we need to focus on trying to find some kind of supplies. We're okay for now, but we both know it's only a matter of time before we're attacked again or forced to fight and we need both medical supplies and weapons. We also need to get back soon. I don't think it's a good idea to leave Octavia alone with that grounder." She started searching the area and spotted a handle on what looked like a door. Clarke leaned over, slipped her hands around the handle and pulled, but nothing happened.

"I think I found it. Help me get this open." She said and kept tugging on the handle with all of her strength, though nothing happened. "I think it's rusted shut." A few moments later and they were inside, thanks to Bellamy using his axe to loosen the door for them. Clarke pulled out a flashlight and they started to explore the place. There were lots of spiderwebs everywhere and the place was dark and damp as they walked around, checking it out. As they continued to walk around and explore, Clarke stopped and she turned to face Bellamy.

"I'm sorry for snapping at you a little while ago. I'm really glad that we have this time alone together, too." She paused for a moment and then said, "About my other comment earlier. Maybe we don't need to hurry back just yet. We can stay here for a little while and relax, just the two of us without having to worry about everyone else. The other's can take care of themselves for a little while. I think we need a break, even if it's just a short one." They turned a corner and Clarke let out a scream when she tripped over something, fell to the ground, and hit a container, which fell over, and drenched her entire body with cold water. Her left arm felt like it was on fire as she had landed on something sharp that had pierced through it.

"Bellamy, I need your flashlight. I think there's a nail in my arm. It's pretty deep and I need to pull it out." Her words were shaky and she was trying to keep herself calm, keep both of them calm, though she didn't feel calm. Her flashlight was gone. There was a nail in her arm, and she was freezing. Clarke moved carefully as she got up from the ground. She didn't want to risk tripping again, or slipping in the water. She clutched her injured arm which had started to bleed profusely.

Bellamy shifted into a protective mode. Crouching down beside of Clarke, he held the flashlight over her arm. Sure enough, there was a nail sticky in, just below her elbow. It missed the bones of her lower arm and did not pierce through the other side, thankfully. “You’re going to be okay, Clarke. I am going to take care of you. I need your help, though. Keep shining the flashlight on the wound while I work.” Bellamy paid close attention to Clarke since they had been on the ground. When she worked with the medical supplies, he learned everything he could.

“First, I have to pull it out. This is going to hurt.” The male acted on his instinct and leaned forward, pressing a firm kiss to her lips while pulling the nail out from her arm quickly. Not only did it keep her mind distracted and surprised, but he was acting out of the feelings he held for Clarke. He hoped this would happen today, just not like this. They had much to talk about after it was over. Next, Bellamy grabbed a handful of sterile gauze and cloth, applying direct pressure onto her wounded arm. The male kept pressure until the bleeding ceased. During this time, their eyes remained locked together and he felt the intensity from their kiss still radiating through his body.

He grabbed a bottled water from his backpack and was forced to improvise, using this water to rinse and wash the wound as directly as possible until the bottle was empty. The next step was taking some antibiotic cream he found inside her medical supply bag that she carried everywhere and that was applied over the wound. Another sterile bandage was placed over the wound directly followed by the wrapping of medical wrap around her arm. It might not have been the as good of service as Clarke could have given, but she needed his help and it was done.

Once the wound was managed, he dropped the bloody cloths to the side and just gazed into Clarke’s eyes. He felt like what he was about to do might shock Clarke since everyone saw Bellamy as the bad boy that would never settle down but Clarke changed him. He took the hand of her injured arm and brought the crevice of her elbow towards his lips, pressing them onto the bandage softly as if he were kissing it to make it better. He thought it was a cute thing to do, just hoping she did not think it was too cheesy. After he placed her arm back down, Bellamy continued looking at Clarke, wondering how she was going to respond from the kiss earlier and the kiss that just happened.

Clarke breathed a little easier when Bellamy crouched down beside her, turned the flashlight over her arm and spoke. His words were just what she needed to hear at the moment to keep from completely freaking out. She took the flashlight when Bellamy handed her his. She was now really glad that he had been poking around and watching her work with the medical supplies lately. First it had annoyed her a little, but now she was glad for it. His warning while kind, was useless. Clarke knew that it was going to hurt. She was surprised when Bellamy leaned forward and pressed his lips to hers in a firm kiss as he pulled the nail out.

The action caused harsh pain to slam through her and she accidentally bit his lip as she cried out from the pain. When he pulled back from the kiss, and continued to clean her wound with gauze and cloth and applied pressure, she winced at the feeling. Clarke was relieved when the bleeding stopped. Their eyes had been locked on each other the whole time, both of them
unable to look away from each other even with what was going on. Bellamy grabbed a water bottle and applied water to her wound until the bottle was empty. Then he put antibiotic
cream, another sterile bandage on, and some medical wrap on her arm and she finally relaxed a little.

"Thank you for helping me. For taking care of my arm. For taking care of me," she told him softly. Their eyes were locked on each other once more and when Bellamy reached out and took the hand of her injured arm, she wondered what he was going to do. Clarke was once more filled with surprise as he brought her elbow to his lips and kissed it softly. The action was almost as if he were trying to make it better and it made her smile. Usually Octavia was the only one to get this gentle kind of treatment from Bellamy and seeing this side of him, with his kindness directed towards her, was making Clarke do some rethinking of her previous opinion of him.

He placed her arm back at her side a few moments later. "Bellamy?" She said and moved a little bit closer to him. "Kiss me?" The words were said softly, but Clarke knew that he had heard them.

Clarke need not ask twice. By the time Bellamy heard the word “kiss”, he was leaning forward to do just that. Their lips had pressed together though Bellamy kept his lips sealed at first. He wanted to memorize the perfect shape of Clarke’s lips and compared them to his own. They felt like a perfect mold together. His left hand caressed the right side of Clarke’s face, gently stroking the skin with his fingertips. His heartbeat had skipped a few beats already and continued to do so during the kiss. His other hand reached down to take Clarke’s, squeezing it gently.

Near the end of the kiss, Bellamy allowed his tongue to peek out and rub against the girl’s lower and upper lips. If she parted her lips and accepted his tongue, then he wrestled with her own tongue in a playful fight for dominance. If she had not opened her mouth, Bellamy was still content with just a simple kiss. Nonetheless, when Bellamy pulled back, he was panting from both the lack of oxygen and the disbelief that Clarke was actually alright with this. They did not start off well but that quickly changed in the first few days. Now, they were practically best friends and led the camp together.

They had hardly any time. If Clarke was not helping out with a medical demand, Bellamy was commanded a hunting team or working on the fence or dealing with Grounders. This was not the first time Bellamy thought they were going to kiss. A couple days ago, they were inside the dropship, plotting out the last bit of fence when their hands brushed each other but they did not let go. Sadly, they were interrupted soon by his sister, Octavia. There was no interruption tonight and maybe they should get back quickly but they both needed this time.

“Clarke, whatever happens between us, I don’t want to ignore it. I don’t want to go back to camp, pretending like we didn’t just kiss. I want you, Clarke. I want you to be mine. All my life, I never thought I would say that about someone but you… you have shown me there is more to life than just surviving. You have taught me how to live and enjoy myself and be happy. I want you in my life for a long time, Clarke. I want to hold your hand, kiss you, and fall asleep with you in my arms. I could not be more genuine right now.” Bellamy ended his small, quiet speech with one more kiss, showing his true intentions of wanting to have her to himself and wanting to make a commitment to her.

Their lips pressed together and Clarke sighed softly. His lips remained closed at first. She felt his left hand caress the right side of her face, as he stroked her skin with his fingertips. It felt wonderful, and the first time anyone had touched her in any sort of intimate way. She leaned into the touch. Their lips were still connected, neither of them ready to move away just yet. Clarke felt Bellamy reach down to take her hand into his, and let him, smiling when he squeezed her hand gently. A few moments later, she felt Bellamy's tongue against her lips. She hesitated for a few moments, but then opened her mouth to let his tongue inside. Their tongues moved against each other's and she let him take control.

They ended the kiss and pulled back, both of them needing to catch their breath. Bellamy started to talk and she stayed quiet to listen to what he had to say, which was a lot. Once Clarke was sure he was done speaking, she squeezed his hand that held hers. "I want that, too. But if I'm going to trust you, then you can't do the things you used to do. We've only known each other in a friendship way. And I was used to you sleeping around and being with other girls. But if we're gonna do this, you can't see those other girl's anymore. I won't ask for much, but I don't want to share you."

"I only have two requests. And those requests are that you're faithful, and gentle with me." A blush covered her cheeks. "We both know that I'm a virgin. I don't have experience with any of this. You're my first kiss. The first person to touch me in an intimate way like you did when you caressed my face." Clarke sighed and ran a hand over her face, embarrassed. "This is so embarrassing. I can't believe that I admitted all of this out loud to you. I'm gonna stop talking and shut up now."

Her body had started to shiver from the cold water that had fallen on her. She had goosebumps all over her skin, and her arm ached. Her wet hair was plastered to her neck and the sides of her face. "Can you get my bag? I need to see if there's another shirt in there at least." Clarke's teeth started to chatter. Her body and clothes were soaked all the way through. The last thing they needed was for her to develop pneumonia.

Bellamy immediately grabbed an extra shirt from Clarke’s bag and handed it to her. Meanwhile, he even spared his own jacket and wrapped that around Clarke, too. He was going to take care of the blonde. She was not getting sick on his watch. Once that was finished, Bellamy helped Clarke over to a chair so she was not sitting on the ground. They needed to get moving soon but Bellamy wanted to reassure Clarke of a few things. He crouched down in front of her, grabbing both of her hands, looking into her eyes so she would listen to him and hear him clearly.

“Clarke, I understand. I want you to know that I will never even look at another girl again. After the first few days, I realized that those girls I slept with at the start, they were not what I wanted. I became close to you and suddenly I was not worried about just having one night of fun or even just worried about physical pleasure. I saw you and I saw a future with you. I saw us conquering the Earth together. I saw us being happy together. I do not want anyone else, I can promise you that.”

After saying this, Bellamy kissed both of her palms, hoping she believed him. “And you shouldn’t be embarrassed. I think it is cute. I love knowing that I will be the only guy that has ever kissed you or touched you and I am going to take care of you and be gentle. I know how important this is and I know this isn’t something you will do lightly. You meant the world to me, Clarke Griffin. I’ve just been waiting to get you alone so I could say something.” The last part was said with a smile. That was why he was so eager to get her alone.

After this, Bellamy sat beside of her and pulled her into his chest for a hug. This was exactly where he wanted to be and what he wanted. It felt perfect, having the blonde in his arms. Something about it was phenomenal. “No matter what happens from here on out, I am going to protect you. We’re going to get through everything together.” He promised her, pulling back with a smile, deciding to peck one more kiss onto her lips before gauging her reaction either way. Obviously, he was sincere. It was clear through his eyes though the confidence and charm was still there.

"Thanks," Clarke said when he handed her an extra shirt. She turned her back to him and took her shirt off, careful of her injured arm. It took a little longer to get the dry shirt on but once it was on, she wrung out the wet shirt and put it in the bag where the dry one had been. "Thanks Bellamy," she said again when he offered her his jacket and wrapped it around
her. "You're quite the Florence Nightingale," Clarke teased. He helped her over to a chair and she sat down to rest for a moment. She watched as he crouched down in front of her, took her hands and looked into her eyes.

His actions let her know that he was about to be serious, and she waited to see what he had to say. Clarke was surprised and warmed by his words. She knew that Bellamy was capable of such love and kindness, and had seen it directed at his sister mainly. But the point was that she had known he was capable of it. He kissed both of her palms and she found the action sweet. He continued to talk and his words meant the world to her. A few moments later, Clarke saw him sit down beside her and felt him pull her against his chest for a hug. She let her head rest on his chest as the two of them sat there in silence.

Bellamy spoke again, and she listened and nodded at his words. When he pulled back, she let out a sound of protest, that broke off when he kissed her again. When the kiss ended, Clarke put her head back against his chest. "What you just said, all of it? I want that. I wanna help take care of our friends, find new ways to live off the land, make it so that we
can all live here for a long time. I want the things you've seen for us. Being happy together, conquering the Earth. You being the only man who's ever made me have those kind
of feelings. Both the romantic and the sexual kind. As for the you taking care of me part. That goes both ways. If we're going to do this, we need to be partners. I need you to
let me take care of you sometimes."

After a few moments, Clarke reluctantly pulled away. "We need to take those guns that fell out of the container and bring them back to camp." She sighed. "We've been gone too long. The other's are probably worried about what's happened to us."

When Clarke pulled away from him, Bellamy playfully pouted and grabbed her hand. “One more kiss.” He whispered, leaning in to touch her lips again with his own. “And everything you just said. I want that. You can take care of me. I will allow it. I’m never letting you go, Clarke.” After pulling back from the kiss, he smiled at her one final time before standing up. The first drop ship from the sky was going to land soon. Bellamy felt nervous about what was going to happen with him and Chancellor Jaha. He feared talking to Jaha and did not face the music yet.

It would be horrible if Jaha decided to go along with Bellamy’s execution when he reached the ground. Bellamy just started his life with Clarke and he felt a real future. One of the main reasons he admitted these feelings now was because he did not want to die with regret of never telling Clarke that he cared about her. Judging by their recent conversation, he got the feeling that she was not going to let go of him that easily. Bellamy hoped it all worked out in the end. He wanted to be happy and there was only one way this was possible.

This place was ruined and disgusting, no place for the hundred to live. But they did find blankets and guns so that was nice. Some of the guns might not work, but he figured Raven could figure that out. They piled all the oil-covered assault rifles and guns into the backpacks to bring back to camp. “When we get home, I want to teach you how to shoot. I can rest easier knowing you know how to use a gun. I know you probably won’t like the gun but I want to teach you.” Bellamy insisted. It was because of Clarke that he had been talked down from a violent path many times before. They could take the guns back to camp but he was not going to use them all the time. Only when they needed it.

They were preparing to leave when there was a noise down the hallway of the depot. That could not be a good thing. Before Bellamy could make a move, he heard a voice and the sound of a gun cocking. It was Dax. Unbeknownst to either of them, Dax talked to Commander Shumway who gave Dax an order to kill Bellamy to keep him quiet about the assassination attempt. Representing the care he had for Clarke, Bellamy did not even think twice about it, but he shoved Clarke behind of him, using his body as a human shield. That was not something a guy would do just for a piece of ass to get into bed with a girl. If anything, this solidified how he felt about Clarke. “Dax, put the gun down. We can talk about this. At least let Clarke leave here. She has nothing to do with this.” Bellamy explained after hearing Dax say Commander Shumway had given him a special mission to kill Bellamy.

After all, it was Shumway that helped Bellamy organize and execute the botched assassination attempt of Jaha. Shumway did not want that getting out now that Jaha survived and could make contact with the ground. Bellamy saw Dax's body tense and prepare to fire the weapon. Without a second though, Bellamy pushed Clarke onto the ground. Dax fired his weapon and Bellamy did, too. Bellamy hit Dax twice in the chest while he was only hit in the shoulder. Even then, Bellamy fell to the ground in pain after the shot went through his shoulder. It was not bad, it just hurt like hell. Plus, he had saved Clarke's life just now, keeping her out of the crossfire.

She felt Bellamy grab her hand and grinned at his words before he kissed her once more and she kissed him back happily. When they pulled back again and he spoke, she smiled at him. They put all the guns in the backpack and Clarke wrapped as many of the blankets as she could over each of her arms, wanting to bring back as many for them all as she could. Bellamy started to talk again, and a frown covered her face. "I don't think that's..." Clarke started to say, when Bellamy said that he wanted to teach her how to use a gun. "Okay," she agreed when he said that he'd rest easier once she knew how to use one. "But I still don't like them," she said wanting to make it clear.

A sudden noise grabbed their attention and Clarke tensed beside Bellamy, expecting a grounder to attack. Before either she or Bellamy could make a move, a familiar voice rang out that had her looking around to spot the owner. There was the sound of a gun being cocked and Clarke knew that it was Dax. She suddenly felt Bellamy's hand on her waist, moving her behind him as if to shield her, and her head whipped around to the man who stood before them. Bellamy started to speak, and she quickly peeked her head around his body a moment later, to keep the gun in sight.

"Bellamy, what...?" Clarke asked when he suddenly pushed her to the ground. She heard Dax's weapon go off, and then Bellamy's, too. It all happened so fast. Dax was hit twice in the chest and dropped. "Bellamy!" She shouted when he fell to the ground, too. "Bellamy! Talk to me!" Clarke commanded him as she moved over to him to check him. She saw him clutch his shoulder and quickly grabbed her bag. A few moments later, she took out bandages, tweezers, water and other supplies. She stepped away from Bellamy to start a small fire, and
ran the tweezers through it, sterilizing it with the fire.

Then she walked back over to Bellamy, handed him a rolled up cloth to stick in his mouth if he wanted. She pushed up the sleeve of his shirt. "This is going to hurt." Clarke said, repeating his words from when he'd pulled the nail out of her arm. She took and then released a quick breath and then used the tweezers to forcibly remove the bullet from
Bellamy's arm. The tweezers dug into his skin, and she used the hand that didn't have the tweezers to grab another towel to mop up the blood that spilled from the wound.

After agonizing over the wound for a few seconds, Bellamy looked towards Clarke when she called his name. “Clarke? Are you alright? Are you hurt?” Even though he was the party that had gotten shot, his first conscious thought was making sure that Clarke was alright, not himself. Yet again, he was showing his true colors and his desire to be with Clarke and protect her. It took some time before his wound was bandaged by the blonde. When the male was finally ready, Bellamy suggested they needed to leave now. “Let’s try and get back to camp before anything else happens.” The dark-haired male murmured before sitting upright and standing up. The wound was superficial and could have been much worse. Bellamy would live but would have pain. It certainly was worth pushing Clarke out the way and using that split second to focus on her rather than Dax.

He still lugged the massive backpack and the couple walked through the forest going back to camp. Their relationship would be the talk of the camp but Bellamy had no intention of hiding her or pretending like this did not happen. “I yearn for one day where we can just relax and do nothing. Maybe we can be safe enough to do that soon. We’re always so busy doing something in camp. I want to spend more time with you.” Bellamy mused, hoping that Clarke would like the same thing. The likelihood of a day without anything to do was so low, however.

When they arrived back at camp, something was wrong. Everyone had a headache and were acting like they just consumed bottles upon bottles of alcohol. Bellamy glanced down at the ground, seeing various nuts on the ground around camp. “Jobi nuts. We ran into these earlier. They cause hallucinations and some drunken state.” Bellamy mused again before hearing his name called by Miller. Bellamy wanted Miller to specifically watch over the Grounder but the look on his face showed something negative. “Bellamy… I-I’m sorry but the Grounder is missing. Nobody knew what happened. Everyone was hallucinating and then he was gone when we recovered.”

Bellamy felt his breath hitch in his throat again. This was a disaster. He wondered if Octavia had anything to do with it. “Okay. I hope you’re not too hungover. Get yourself together and break off into a few groups of three or four people. Set up around the camp and on the walls. Keep watch close tonight. I don’t know if that Grounder has exposed us or not already.” Then, Miller left the area but Bellamy tried to not let the ordeal get to him. “We have all these blankets and guns to attend to. I bet Raven can help us decide if the bullets are duds or not. Let’s get everything into the dropship, unload everything, and figure out what we can use.” He spoke softly, looking down at Clarke.

"That's a good idea," Clarke immediately agreed. Between her nail in the arm and his shot in the shoulder, they should get back before something worse happened to either of them. Bellamy went to stand up and she quickly helped him, not wanting him to aggravate his injury. As they walked, her mind raced a mile a minute. The sight of Dax attacking them, of Bellamy protecting her and getting shot because of it... Clarke suddenly stopped walking. She turned Bellamy to face her, lifted both of her hands to cup his face, and kissed his lips gently.

The kiss was short and she ended it a few moments later. "Thank you for saving me. Though I'm sorry you got hurt." Her eyes were locked on his as she spoke, making sure that he understood how serious she was. Bellamy talked about the two of them being able to spend more time together and she nodded. "I'd like that, too. But for now the only time that we'll probably have is at night when the other's are asleep."

They got back to camp and Clarke looked around at their friends, her expression surprised and concerned. When Bellamy explained about the Jobi nuts, she nodded. "It's a good thing we didn't touch any." Her head jerked in the direction of a voice that called Bellamy's name. She listened as Miller explained about the grounder getting away. Bellamy gave Miller orders and when he left, Clarke turned to Bellamy. "What about Octavia? I don't see her anywhere.." Her words trailed off as suddenly the person they were talking about, came running to the camp.

<><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Bell! Where the hell have you been? You guys have been gone for hours!" Octavia said and she threw her arms around her brother, hugging him tightly. Only to quickly release him
at the sight of his damaged shoulder. "What the hell? Bellamy, what happened?" There was a worried look on her face as she looked him over, and then turned her attention to Clarke, and then back to her brother. "What's with the bandages? Did you guys get attacked?"

Bellamy glanced towards his sister and nodded his head. “Yes, we were attacked. We were attacked by one of our own, though. Dax got an offer from Commander Shumway to kill me so I’d keep quiet about him helping me shoot Jaha to get on board the drop ship in the first place. He shot me in the shoulder but I shot him in the chest. He won’t be an issue any longer.” Bellamy had already told both Octavia and Clarke what he did to get onto the drop ship. It haunted him for the longest time, thinking he killed someone.

Thankfully, Jaha was not dead but he figured when the drop ship landed with the Council members, Bellamy was as good as dead. So, he hugged Octavia in return before releasing her soon after. “Kane told Clarke about some old emergency aid depot. We found a good supply of guns and blankets. We’ll have to see what bullets are duds and what guns are functional. I know not everyone likes having guns around the camp but we will only use them if absolutely necessary.” He stated confidently because Clarke influenced him. At first, he was all for the idea of having the guns out and ready at all times

But Clarke did not like guns. Therefore, it was easier for Bellamy to talk himself out of that and only bring them out when truly necessary. “Octavia… the grounder is missing. Do you know anything about it?” He asked casually since she was acting perfectly fine while others were dealing with the effects of the nuts. After asking that and getting an answer, regardless of what it was, he had to turn to Clarke.

“I think we should take another look at your wound, replace the bandage with we have more supplies here at the drop ship.” Bellamy stated, unwrapping the wound again before finding more cream to be rubbed onto the wound along with other medicinal remedies. Even with Octavia standing in the drop ship and watching them, Bellamy fixed Clarke’s arm as best as he could and after wrapping it again, better than before, he pressed a kiss to her arm again. He knew this might confuse Octavia but Bellamy felt it was necessary to kiss her injury again. She seemed to enjoy it when he did that the first time. “You’re going to be fine.” He murmured, letting his lips touch the palm of her hand before relasing it and turning to work on the guns.

Clarke remained silent as Bellamy and Octavia talked. She glanced around the camp again, keeping an eye on their friends, worried that any of them might try and do something stupid or dangerous while under the effects of the Jobi nuts. Her head whipped around and back towards them when Bellamy said that the grounder was missing.

She watched the exchange between Bellamy and Octavia and knew immediately that the brunette was lying. Clarke nodded when Bellamy started to speak to her and undid the bandage on her arm. "I'm not worried about me, I'm worried about you. You were shot, Bellamy. You should be resting. Not worrying about me." He mentioned that they should look at her wound, then cleaned the wound once more, changed out the bandages on her arm, and kissed it again. Then he kissed the palms of her hands, released them, and then turned to work on the guns. Clarke knew that Octavia stood nearby and watched them and wondered how she'd react.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Octavia listened to everything that her brother said, and her only action was to blink at him at the information dump. She straightened up when Bellamy said that Lincoln was missing, and asked if she knew anything about it. "No. I don't know what you're talking about.." She denied, but tried to act innocent. "I went out with one of the guys, had a little... alone time.." Octavia said and smirked, letting her brother think that she had taken one of their friend's and went to have sex. It was a lie, but she knew that if Bellamy was focused on her hooking
up with one of their friend's, he'd forget about Lincoln for a few minutes.

The whole scene with Bellamy taking care of Clarke, confused the hell out of her. Since when did they get along for more than 5 minutes? They usually argued with each other. And while she knew that if either of them were hurt, the other would help them, but the sight of Bellamy kissing Clarke's injury, was weird. "What the hell is going on?" She demanded when her brother started to work on the guns.

Bellamy quirked his head slightly at Octavia, listening to her accusing tone. “Clarke and I are together now. We’ve started a relationship.” Bellamy knew Octavia was upset. Out of all the girls at camp, he thought Octavia liked Clarke the least. Her mother was on the Council and Octavia always seemed to hate Clarke for that since it was the Council’s fault that their mother was floated and why Octavia was arrested. He knew it would be tough on her to see them together. Plus, she never had to share his attention. Though he had flings with different girls, he never was emotionally devoted to one. Judging by the actions, she must have already seen that Bellamy was not just doing this for a one night fling with Clarke. The touching, the kissing, it was genuine.

After explaining himself to his sister, Bellamy reached down and held Clarke’s hand. The last thing Bellamy wanted was for Clarke to feel discouraged because Octavia would likely not take this happily. “Be nice Octavia, please. This is what’s best for me. Clarke is… everything I wanted.” Before she could have an outbreak though, Bellamy took Octavia and wrapped an arm around her shoulder, walking away from Clarke. He could tell by the look on her face that she was growing upset.

“Octavia, please don’t do this. I know it’s not what you would expect but I’ve never been so happy with a girl. I mean, with her, it’s not about just having one night of fun. I want to have a future for myself on Earth here. I see her in that future with me. You’ll have to get used to it, O. You know I still love you but I need someone else to fill this other void in my life.” He spoke, giving her a hug, hoping that he could talk her down but he knew the likelihood was low. Or he at least hoped she kept calm and he knew that she probably helped the grounder escape but he was not going to make a big deal about that now or even accuse her. It seemed she had enough on her mind right now without that.

Clarke didn't like the look that appeared on Octavia's face when Bellamy told her that the two of them were together. She watched as the look of anger and then betrayal grew on the girl's face, and debated if she should leave and let them talk. After Bellamy explained to Octavia, he took her hand and Clarke gave him a small, encouraging smile. He released her
hand a few moments later, and wrapped an arm around his sister's shoulder and walked away. Bellamy began to talk some more, so the blonde decided to give them a bit of privacy.

She went to check on Finn as Bellamy and Octavia talked. Several minutes later, Clarke was in the process of replacing the bandages on Finn's wound, when the door opened and Octavia stormed in. Before she could react, the brunette had crossed the room and Clarke felt her head jerk back and she slammed into the wall from the force of the other girl's punch. Her nose immediately began to bleed and she waited for another punch but none came. She watched as Octavia glared and then stormed off once more. Clarke moved off the wall, tended to her bloody nose and then went back to changing Finn's bandages.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Octavia couldn't believe that her brother was screwing Clarke. Her mother and the council were responsible for their mother's death, and the reason she had had to live in a hole for most of her life. And then she'd been arrested. Just for being born! Bellamy pulled her away from Clarke to talk, asked her be nice to the blonde and she scoffed. Once Bellamy finished what he had to say, she stormed away from him and went to find Clarke. She found the other girl changing Finn's bandages.

She crossed the room and with the force of someone who well knew how to fight, slammed her fist into the blonde's face, which caused Clarke's head to fly back and her body to slam into the wall. She glared at the blonde and then stormed back out, pushing her brother and Jasper away when they both tried to talk to her. Octavia didn't wanna talk. She wanted to hit something, since she couldn't hit Clarke again. Bellamy would already be pissed off that she'd punched his whore.

Bellamy waited for Octavia to say something, but she did not. Instead, she stormed away from him and walked towards the dropship with ill intent. Bellamy did not catch his sister until the damage already had been done. His fists clenched together and he wanted to scream at Octavia but that was not intelligent. Besides, Clarke likely needed him to take care of her again. From bandaging her arm to pushing her out of the way from a bullet, Bellamy now needed to help stop the bleeding of her nose. Thankfully, Octavia was a small girl and held little muscle on her body.

Her punch might have been forceful but it would not cause any long-term damage. Bellamy reached the room where Clarke just attended to Finn’s bandages and left him alone with Raven, his girlfriend. Once Bellamy found Clarke alone again, he approached her with a frown. He felt horrible for this even though it was not his fault. He tried his best to keep Octavia calm. He did not expect her to actually punch Clarke or do anything like this. It caught Bellamy off-guard, too, but never again. The need to act more protective over Clarke was increasing.

“Clarke, come here. Let me look at your nose, please.” He whispered in a gentle voice. Next, he pulled the blonde towards him and helped wipe away any remaining blood with a cloth. Once it finished, he inspect her nose for any major injuries. It was slightly bruised but not really swollen. That was good news.

“I’m so sorry that Octavia did this. I’m going to talk with her and I’m definitely going to keep an eye on her. I’m sorry, Clarke.” His worst fear was now that Clarke was timid to be with him, fearing what Octavia might do. It just meant Bellamy needed to protect her better. “Are you alright? Can I do anything to help?” The male whispered softly, brushing both hands through her long, blonde hair. He cared for her so much and it literally made him feel pain seeing this happen to her. He simply hoped the future would bode better for them but regardless, he was keeping Clarke close and not letting anything come between them.

Clarke joined Bellamy when he requested to look at her nose. "It's fine. It's not broken. Octavia's got a good right hook though, you'll be glad to know," she teased lightly. He apologized to her, and she immediately shook her head. "Don't apologize, Bellamy. I'm not angry and I don't blame you. Hell, I don't even blame Octavia. She acted out because she's scared. You know that, right? She's not really pissed at me or even at you. You're her brother. The only family she has, and she's afraid of losing you. To me. And, she's still dealing with anger from losing your mother, and being arrested."

"You wanna help?" She asked softly. "Take care of Octavia. She needs you. I know that she's not a little girl anymore, but she'll always need her big brother," Clarke said and smiled softly. She felt his hands brush through her hair and leaned into him. "Octavia's been used to having you to herself. With things between us changing, getting serious, she's worried you won't love her as much. Let her calm down a little and then go talk to her. Don't get angry with her. She loves you."

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Octavia had left the camp and decided to meet up with Lincoln. She was spoiling for a fight and needed to see him because seeing him calmed her down. It was probably a bad idea, given that their camps were hostile to each other, but she didn't care. Octavia needed something to take her mind off the news that Bellamy was banging Clarke. She reached their
secret hideout that she'd managed to hide from her brother and the others and sighed in relief and walked inside, and waited for Lincoln to show up.

Bellamy decided to take Clarke’s advice. “Alright. I’ll go find her.” With that, he pressed a sweet kiss onto her lips, holding it for a few seconds before pulling away. He felt thankful that she did not blame him for this. If she decided to break things off with him because of what Octavia did or might do, Bellamy would have been crushed. Thankfully, Clarke knew better than that.

He exited the dropship and spent nearly half an hour searching the camp. However, during his search, Octavia was nowhere to be found. He figured she might have sneaked off with some guy again. It was ironic that she criticized him for who he spent his time with. She had slept with so many guys already. To be fair, he was with many women earlier as well but she never said a word. Then it made sense. She never had a problem with the other girls since he was not emotionally connected. With Clarke, it was different and he was invested and wanted something deeper with her.

He asked around the camp but nobody had seen Octavia and it worried him. He did not know where to start looking so he returned to where Clarke was after a while. He grew worried and decided to let her know what he was doing. Maybe it was not imperative but he found it important to let her know. “I can’t find Octavia anywhere. I’m going out of camp to find her. She can’t be alone. That Grounder is loose. She probably helped him but it’s dangerous to be there alone. I’m going after her.” Bellamy spoke, checking the weapons now that Raven had already cleared to be serviceable. After gathering his weapons, Bellamy checked for a flashlight.

"Good. And remember, don't yell at her. Talk to her calmly. That's the only way you're going to get a civilized reaction from her. If you go in, already angry, you're just gonna make her defensive and then you'll both start arguing and fighting." She kissed him back happily and then watched as he walked off. Clarke hoped that Bellamy and Octavia could work out their issues without any more violence. She knew how much they meant to each other and didn't want for their bond as brother and sister to break because of unneeded jealously.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The cave she was in was pretty dark with only a little moonlight shining through. Octavia saw a shadow move and said, "Lincoln?" She would fight like hell if it was someone else and they tried to attack. She wasn't a little girl anymore and refused to be afraid. A smile appeared on her face when he stepped out of the shadows and walked towards her.

Octavia ran to him, threw her arms around Lincoln's neck, and their lips met. She felt his hands on her waist and wrapped her legs around him. She sighed against his lips as he laid her down on the floor of the cave, took her shirt off and then her bra. Their lips met once more and she pulled him on top of her, her hips thrusting against his, wanting more.

It took Bellamy longer than expected to find his sister. When he passed by a cave, he heard a female voice that sounded just like hers. Who was she with. When he entered the cave, he could not believe what he saw. Octavia was getting undressed with the grounder that she helped escape. He had no idea what his name was. In fact, Bellamy did not even know he understood English. His blood was boiling until he prepared to attack, but that was before he realized that Octavia was wanting this and she was not being forced.

Lincoln had been kissing Octavia when he heard her brother enter the cave and call out her name. Quickly, Lincoln pulled back from Octavia and shielded her, protected her, looking towards Bellamy holding his knife forward. Bellamy wanted to be upset but he realized how similar this was. She did not like who he picked to be with and vice versa. Chewing on his lower lip, he gritted his teeth and lowered his gun.

“I’m not going to hurt you. I just want to talk to my sister. Octavia, can you please come outside with me? I just want to talk. That’s it. If this is where you want to be, I get it. I understand. We have to deal with this now. You don’t like my girlfriend, and I don’t like your boyfriend or whatever you two are.” He murmured, unsure of their status together whether this was a heated fuck or just the start of something long-term. He hoped that likened her situation. Even though he hated this grounder, Octavia found him harmless and Bellamy needed to ensure her safety though.

She and Lincoln bolted off the ground and each into a fighting stance. "Bellamy! What the hell are you doing here?!" Octavia demanded and grabbed for her bra and shirt and quickly slipped them both back on. Lincoln had immediately shielded her, knife in hand and she now rested a hand on his arm. "It's okay, Lincoln. He's not gonna hurt us." She faced Lincoln,
and then moved his arms to his sides and kissed him. "I'll be back soon. I just need to talk to Bellamy. Stay here, out of sight. I won't be gone long. Promise."

Octavia sighed and then turned to face her brother. "Alright, we can talk. But don't bother lecturing me. I can already see the disappointment and disgust on your face." She followed Bellamy out of the cave a few moments later. "What? Are you gonna bite my head off because I punched Clarke? She didn't even try to fight back when I punched her in the face."

“No, biting your head off is not what I’m here to do.” Bellamy whispered and looked down in Octavia’s eyes. “You know, the day you were born, I was so happy. I felt special because I was the only kid with a sister. I was so happy to take care of you and I knew I’d always love you. I still will always love you no matter what you think of me. Octavia, I know this is different but Clarke had nothing to do with what happened to our mother or you.” He reminded her. Hell, her mother really had nothing to do with that either.

“I know it’s different, with me having someone like this. But I’m not loving you any less, O. You’re still my baby sister and you will be my pride and joy forever. I promise. But with Clarke, I feel things I’ve never felt before. I’m falling for her. I love you, Octavia. And I’m starting to love her in a different way. I want you to understand that this won’t change anything between us. I’d never let that happen. Please, give her a chance. Please, don’t do anything else irrational. Now, I can tell that you care for this Grounder, Lincoln, right? I won’t tell anyone and I won’t chew you out about this. I can tell that you two must care for each other. If I were to try and keep you apart, that would be wrong of me. I want you to feel the same way about myself and Clarke. I’ve never felt this connection with a girl before. I can’t lose her and I can’t ignore it. I hope you understand that and I hope you understand that I’ll always be your brother and I’ll always love you even if I will share my life with someone.” After finishing the speech, he opened up his arms, asking quietly for a hug to see if this made amends with her.

Bellamy's words were just what she needed to hear. That they would always be there for each other, love each other, no matter what. Octavia immediately went into her older brother's arms, hugging him tightly. "Okay, Bell. I hear you. I'll be nicer to Clarke from now on. For you. I won't get in the way and try to screw it up. I love you, big brother." She told him softly.
A few moments later, Octavia released him from the hug. "You should go back to camp and be with Clarke. I'm sure she's worried about you. I'm gonna stay here with Lincoln but I'll be back at camp later."

She stood on her tiptoes and kissed her brother's cheek. "Be safe on the way back and I'll be home in a few hours. If anyone asks where I am, just tell them that I needed some time by myself for a few hours. I'll make sure that no one shoots me when I return to camp. Go spend some time with Clarke, but remember to get some sleep, too. I love you, Bell." Octavia said again. "Go home and be safe. I'll see you soon." A few moments later, she went back into the cave to be with Lincoln once more.

Bellamy was thankful that Octavia had calmed down and seen the other side of things. “Okay. I’ll see you later. Be careful out here.” The male whispered lowly, their eyes locking together before she left. Bellamy wanted Octavia to know that he was still going to be worried about her but he was going to trust her that Lincoln was safe. Besides, the way she looked at Lincoln was the same way he looked at Clarke. It was more than a night of fun, it seemed. After the tough conversation ended, Bellamy left the cave and walked back towards camp. It was a walk that went swiftly but his mind was bothered with everything from worrying about his sister to worrying about Jaha.

Clarke had convinced Bellamy to talk to Jaha later tonight but he dreaded it. Just as he thought about things and went into his tent to rest and give himself time to prepare, he was surprised at what was sitting inside. It was Clarke Griffin. The surprise faded and a huge smile spread across his face. “Well, hey there. I was actually going to ask if you’d like to come stay in my tent but I guess you beat me to it.” He teased, plopping down onto the ground beside of her. This worked out well because he did intend to extend the offer to Clarke, not just for tonight, but for every night. Besides, his tent was rather large anyways and he did not mind sharing it with Clarke.

Back
Top Bottom