Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon: New Beginnings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess_Kaylin

Cheerleader, Damsel, Princess
Interest Thread
Character Thread
OOC Thread: Out of Control
MAIN THREAD
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pokemon
New Beginnings

Opening GO
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMMSfBx7hpA[/video]

025.jpg
The emergency cruise boat pulls away from the other boat as trainers are lined up to transfer all the pokemon but their starter of their choice to their pc. As the government interpol agents leave, an announcer comes over the radio. A feminine voice is heard all aboard the ship, "I wanted to thank everyone for obeying our rules about the pokemon. We know many do not wish to part with their friends but this is not a tournament ship. We can not take the chance of having too much weight appear from out of those pocket dimensions that keep your friends held. Unlike the anime fairy tail you guys are not celestial gate keepers so please refrain from summoning your pokemon unless absolutely necessary till we are on our way back towards Kanto."

[img=500x300]http://wall--art.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/cruise-ship-deck-backdrop.jpg[/img]​
Trainers all along the cruise ship are given keys to their own private quarters as many of the machines are shut down and wheeled aside. Cords are disconnected from the pcs and if anyone got a good enough glance they would see that the network cords are hollow. The waiters and waitresses roll the pcs into a private closet and lock them up inside a cage. A few guards stand in the room taking down screens and starting to sort some crates with room key numbers on them that were sorted clearly inside the pc's now open interior. A guard quickly shuts the door and stands guard against it picking up the radio. "Mrs. Spinoli the transfer pcs are secure let Mr. G know we are ready to begin phase two when need be."

cac42529b8dbcc73354d4983153571b3.png

A waiter helps move bags for Jennifer into a private quarter as he smiles watching the vulpix sniff him. "No worries miss Jones Seraphine is allowed to be outside...."

Jennifer fixes her short brown hair as she turns taking a deep breath, "Uhm thank you how did you know her name?"

The waiter smirks as he waves the key and speaks shutting the door and locking it, "No worries Mr Diamond always likes to keep his own safe....it has been so long since he was outside that concrete walls.

Jen tenses up as she rushes for the door and shouts, "Seraphine get the Key!"

The vulpix leaps at the shutting door and hits it sliding down grumbling.

1458052807-02af4edaebc9f2f64a5bd2dce04141bf.jpeg

Mrs. Spinalli smirks as she shuts off the intercom, "Good now to get ahold of Giovanni and Diamond....We just need to keep this ruse up till night falls and interpole is out of our waters." She spins in her chair to a signal jammer and calls Giovanni, "Give Boss the word, phase two starts at eight tonight longitude 1524, latitude 3251." She Smirks as she speaks one more word, "Jammer on and radio silence till your arrival boss." She flips the switch and all cells along with wi-fi devices would lose signal.

Cao entered his room, with Lancelot on his shoulder. He assumed since Lancelot was never the type of Pokemon who liked to go into his pokeball, it would be alright for him to be out. The intercom came on, staring that only one Pokemon may be kept, and the rest into a PC. Luckily, Cao didn't have any Pokemon except for Lancelot, so he had no problems with it.

Cao sat on his bed, took out his phone-like device that he "acquired" from his escape from his parents, and was scrolling the internet. Not long after, he lost connection. He thought nothing of it and slid it back into his pocket, laying back on his bed.

Jen tenses up as she shakes her head muttering biting her thumb, "This isn't right....it has to be something father set up or another organization that knows my past." She looks around the room stopping as she notices the vent. She smirks as she opens the vent and nods to Seraphine leaning slightly like a ramp into it, "Alright Seraphine you remember that nice boy right.....you know the one you were playing with.......go find him...." She pauses as she quickly stops leaning and writes up a note, "Alright come here girl I need to put this in your collar." The vulpix sits fidgeting as she gets it into her collar and places the small fox into the vent. She quickly closes it up as she hears the door open.

"MISS DIAMOND I KNOW YOUR ANTICS I KNOW YOUR AN EX ROCKETTER AND I KNOW YOU WORK OFF AND ON FOR THE INTERNATIONAL DETECTIVES!" Jen quickly spins as she notices her old partner walking in smirking, "Oh and how your figure developed.....let me just say Kay...that those guards at your room they do not know how tricky you are....now where is that little baby fox of yours..."

The girl stumbled a bit against the wall more, "Look she died...I I lost her a few years back..." The man walked casually over and raised his hand as if he was about to slap her.

Jen took a deep breath as she felt the hand smash against the wall next to her head as he leaned smirking. Rex took a peek down her blouse as he spoke, "You know I still remember your little signs of lying....and I notice your near a vent with some dust....it's okay...don't start crying."

Rex gritted his teeth a bit as he shouted out the door, "Close that door and turn up the ventilation.....we need to cook a pest!....." One of the guards nodded closing and locking the door again from the outside.

[img=300x300]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/5wPcmZcofHI/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]
Rex reached for his old partner's hand and lead her to her bed, "Sit....you have another on this boat don't you....I know how detectives work....so...who is your new partner....did he frame you yet for the death of a family...or are you just his little play thing......"

As she went to answer he grasped her jaw, "Don't say anything it isn't needed. Your father promised you to me....and.." He slides his shades on with his free hand, "I plan to collect today...only a small collection...you know I can find you no matter what and I do love my prey to squirm....especially the future miss Rex..."

The vulpix rushed through the vents fast as it heard the struggling. It sniffed around and got past a few rooms. It soon started to scratch at a vent as it yelped.

The heating system turned on and loud pains can be heard from the vent as the vulpix feels its skin getting hot.

Cao heard the scratching of his vent. As he got up from his bed, he could tell it was getting hotter. He got to his vent and started hearing yelps, and apon hearing that, he quickly unlached his vent, and the Vulpix came tumbling down.

"You alright little one? " He asked while checking the Vulpix. He noticed the note in her collar, and plucked it, reading it. After reading it, he placed her down and bolted out of his room, heading towards Jens room that was listed in the note.

A few waiters are outside the halls waiting on trainers bringing food and such. None seem to stop the man but the two guards standing near the door freeze seeing the strange kid running and a vulpix behind him, "Hey I am going to talk to the boss....you got this runt."

The man nodded as he stepped rather ready for a fight taking out a baton. "Got it, Oscar you go get the Misses."

The guard started to move down the hall as many waiters froze and muttered, "What's going on..." "Think its a high target" "which one" "Ex member" "Wait I thought it was Diamond...the detective." "Didnt she leave" "Keep pretending to be staff moron....we need to relay detail to the head honcho you know your job" "What about the charging man" "He is just a runt let the muscle handle him...if he loses you can step up" "With my ratata....this is my first job and I am just new to the creature" "I got a machop he can handle the brat." "You pull a pokemon out you will get twenty eight other trainers hearing a fight....do you think we can handle that" "I can I got a gun" "Oh look at mister metal over here."

The guard grabbed the man speaking of a gun while he ran, "Listen to me punk we do not use guns on this heist so if you plan to tell the boss why you are packing I will be sure to use wire to bring you in....now shut the fuck up and keep record on the situation."

The guard dropped the guy as he ran the corner and footsteps are heard on the stairs.

Turk stepped out in front of the trainer as he spoke up rather loudly, "So you wish to see the princess....I am sorry she is in another castle...I am to guard her room so please go back and I will pretend like I never saw you!"

latest
Meanwhile....

Jen tensed up as she tried to scream.
Team-Rocket-Nash-fanmade-team-rocket-11302967-500-333.jpg
smirked as he just kept her jaw held with one hand. he quickly swapped his hands so his right hand now was on her neck cutting off her breath and he pulled a switch blade out, "Oh my....you really did stop being a tough girl didn't you....did your spirit really break that bad from when I framed you for killing that child and her parents....my my.." He slit her arm slightly before he stabbed the bed and pulled out a ball summoning an
ebca6757e6a9b83b985b44c53e124393.jpg
"Oh Jafar....help me restrain this little dame.." The Ivysaur quickly replaced his hands tying off her neck, arms and legs raising her in the air. She kept squirming and gasping as he took the knife and began to work on the clothes, "You know what we are going to take this nice and slow...how about first we remove that top....a fallen princess should not be dressed civil specially one from the top of the team that turned rat."

Cao just kept charging at the guard, waiting until he was right in his face, to show the wooden Kendo sword he had hidden beneath his clothes. He bashed the guard in the stomach, before uppercutting him with the hilt. Once he knew he was out, he charged into room.

He hopped over the Ivysuar, and pushed the man out of the way, using his sword as a choke hold. Once he was in between Jen and the man, he tried to untangle the Ivysuars vines on Jan.

Turk coughed as he felt something jab into him. He quickly collapsed onto the floor as the door was smashed in.

Rex paused for a split second hearing the smash as he quickly slid out of the way and pulled a gun. "Tsk tsk tsk...this must be your new partner......pleasure to meet Diamond's new boy toy....she was my old one and you are clearly intruding."

The Ivysaur snarled as he felt his vines snapped and pinched till he retracted dropping the girl onto the bed. It gritted its teeth before it shoved the vines into the ceiling pulling tiles down trying to hit Cao.

Rex quickly kept moving along the wall as he kept a steady hand on Cao, "Tell me....is Kay really worth it...she did tell you her original name right...before she sold out her family....I was quiet happy when I found out she was on this cruise and asked her father if I could collect my bride to be....oh did she not tell you she was to wed me..." Rex stretched his neck as he watched the Ivysaur keep chucking the tiles till it was grabbing at chunks of support from the floor and tugging trying to break the ceiling down on them. "We were to be married it was planned since we were children and morons like you just had to soften that icy heart of a princess....I want my bride ice cold." He would pull the trigger and pause while the cock could be heard from the barrel, "Any last words runt?"

Cao just stared at the barrel of the gun, all the while dodging the tiles the Ivysuar was making fall from the ceiling. As he spoke, Cao looked behind him at Jen, then back at him. "I don't know her past, nor do I care. She's like me, running from something. In this case, you." He said before just standing there.

'Any last words, runt? ' He said to Cao. He couldn't help but smile. "Yeah," He said with a smug look. "Psychic." as soon as he finished the word, Rex, his gun, and Ivysuar were levitated into the air. Behind them, Lancelot had finally caught up, and was holding them in the air. Cao nodded to his partner, "Thanks. " He said before drawing his sword and hitting the gun away from Rex, and slamming him in the stomach.

Rex gritted his teeth as he felt himself raised into the air. He quickly started trying to squirm while the ivysaur kicked and squirmed as well. Rex tensed up as he snapped, "Jafarr! GRAB THOSE WALLS FOR SUPPORT GRAB MY WAIST AND GRAB THAT TWIG AND MAKE ITS HEAD EXPLODE!" The ivysaur quickly did as it was told latching out and successfully grabbing its master, the walls and while the third vine went for the psychic Rex screamed, "CHECK"

"Mate." A woman stepped in front of the door as she muttered, "Diamond did not tell you to interrupt our plot and we got word from the others....the Net is ours...we have total control over the pokebanks due to our intel gathered." She walked into the room and quickly got between Cao and Rex. "Place my man down and we will let you two hide out here till our ride arrives....if not I will take miss Diamond back to her father and let him decide her fate to be an example or Rex's little sex toy."

Rex gritted his teeth, "MAD'AAM SHE WAS PROMISED TO ME SHE WAS BROKEN BY ME SHE IS MINE!"

The vulpix rushes in and bites at the woman's leg. The blood drips down the leg but she doesn't move, "If you do not shut up I will break her worse than you." She reaches down grabbing the back of the neck of the fox and begins to twist. Seraphine screams in pain as it feels the pressure, "One twist...now I suggest you put them down...and I will handle them...then you can nurture your little girlfriend and we will not interrupt you two as long as no more trouble arises from you."

Cao, who still had his weapon ready, looked between the woman, and Jen. He sighed as he put his wooden sword away, and whistles at Lancelot, who, in response, put Rex and the Ivysuar back down. "Deal." He said.

Lancelot waddled over to Cao, as available picked up both Jens Vulpix, and Lancelot. "I can be assured he won't come after me? " He said, gesturing at Rex. "And, if he does start a fight, I can beat him? "

John Smith and Leonardo bursts into the doorway! The thug shouts," Leonardo Wat-"
Bang!

The woman called 'Miss' simply fired a gun she had hidden on her while John was in middle of shouting. The shot was in the forehead causing instant death.Her Zoroark then kills leonardo the squirtle. A swift and brutal end to John Smith. Shit just got real.

The gun smell raised in the air as the smoke danced from the tip of the revolver. It was as if it was a slow motion scene from an action film or some disgusting painting frozen in the memories of all around the scene. The bullet grazed into the skin of John's forehead and slowly pushed inward turning. Blood splattered from the corners and ran down his forehead and the rim of his nose. As it exited, the back of the wall and hallway took a rather quick spray which at first looked like Quentin Tarantino but quickly dried down to a real crime scene feel of a bit of dark stains. As the young thug fell back in front of the squirtle, a blade seemed to glisten from the wall. a sharp jab and soon the squirtle felt a second and third. Each time quicker and faster. In a moment shreds of the remains of an old turtle laid all around the hall. The eye dripped down the door frame, skin was on the frame, wall, floor, and the body of its former master.

The
zoroark_by_namh-d5fbe2f.jpg
steps out from the shadows with blood dripping off his claws. He bows his head to his
alice-alterior-motives.jpg

The horrid scene outside the door in the hall causes screams. A blue mess of a turtle lays sprawled out with blood trail leading into the room dripping. The werewolf like pokemon licks his claws as he looks at the scene before vanishing back into the shadows. The woman smirks looking at her beeping watch of eight o'clock. She puts her gun away as she gestures, "He will not bother you two....if he attempts Raddits will deal with him just like he dealt with those interloopers." She stepped out of the door and snapped her fingers, Rex quickly stood up and rushed after returning his pokemon out the door leaving his gun on the floor in the room.

The shadowy figure of a monster picked up the door and placed it back on the wall leaning as if it was held up again by the broken hinges keeping the two away from the situation.

Cao nodded as he picked up Jenny and made it back to his room with their Pokemon in tow. Once he made it to his room, he placed Jen on his bed and began patching up the cuts she had gotten. He also grabbed an extra shirt, and dressed her in it, to replace the shirt that was ripped.

Cao sighed as he sat on the edge of his bed. He took this time to check Jens Vulpix, which, luckily had no fatal injuries. "Out of one frying pan, and into another." Cao said with a heavy sigh.

Jen tensed up as she shivered, "wha...what happened to..." She closed her eyes tight holding her forehead in sheer horror. "I....I left this life...why...why is he back...whhy can I not do anything....I use to fight....what happened to me.." Screams could be heard outside as some kind of blade like whirling could be heard above the cabin.

[img=400x200]http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/29980378/images/1391400317360.png[/img]
On the main deck trainers readied themselves starting to fight against team Rocket. The wooden floor of the deck began to be painted a nice shining red as the chopper set down.

[img=400x200]https://cs3.gtaall.net/attachments/d9802/2015-05/original/d9151189747aa11915cc358f9f178b131d56f5a5/3595-western-cargobob.jpg[/img]
[img=400x200]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/pokemon/images/f/ff/BW023.png[/img]

The men start to step out of the helicopter and A red head from the pilot seat speaks over the intercom, "Lay down your balls and surrender only warning!"

A few of the trainers summon pokemon which clearly they didnt hand over. The fiery Arcanine roars and starts to charge the men of the chopper. "JAMES A LITTLE FIRE POWER PLEASE!" "Right away my smoochiekin"

A blue haired rocket member leans out of the chopper as the ones who already started to hop down got out of the way. He raised his AK47 and began to shoot rounds into the trainers and charging Arcanine. Many rocket members ducked or laid on the ground to even fleeing for the cabin deck or whatever cover was around. James blew on his gun as he muttered, "So Jessie i would say this was a smashing success."

A little while after.

The cabin deck was moving. Footsteps were heard as various waiters, waitresses, bodyguards, and grunts left for the upper deck. Noises could be heard as the mistress walks over and knocks on the door, "excuse me....but I need my Raddits." Out of the corner of the room the Zoroark unshades himself and walks for the door past Cao, Jen, and the others. It bows its head as it opens the door and shuts it.

Cao places a hand on Jens shoulder. "It's alright. It seems like they're not after you. " He said, his concern rising as he heard noises on the upper deck. Then, footsteps. The door opened as the woman from before stepped in. Then, the Zoroark from before popped up from the corner. He returns it's bow as it left.

"I'm sorry, I wish I could do more. " He said. Standing up from the bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom