Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Invisible [Clutch and Sigr]

A sigh of relief audibly escaped Erin's lips once Kevin said that everything was fine, that he could wait until she was ready, that he just got carried away. The situation was quite awkward, but feeling his hands return to her body was soothing, even if she was still feeling his throbbing length bottomed out inside her. When he pulled off her, the void returned with a fleeting fear that he didn't want to continue, but soon enough her hectic brain understood that he was just changing posture. Letting Kevin do as he pleased, Erin enjoyed him moving her around, clumsily turning her, trying to guess her silhouette while his hands mapped her, fingers digging on tender flesh.

Leaning on her arms, Erin's upper body would be almost flat down on the bed if it wasn't for Kevin's pull of her hips, that made Erin use her knees to end up in all fours. She smiled as he was playing games with her ass, something that most of the time embarrassed her now it made her happy. His words about cumming inside sent shivers, that soon turned into shakes as he started to pound on her ass without mercy. "Oh sh- oh f-" any exclamation she may try to utter was in vain, as the need to stay silent and the throttling pleasure were making a mess on her sensitive flesh. The posture was once again bringing new sensations to her body, and there was little Erin could do to not melt under such an assault.

Soon enough her knees gave up, and Erin ended up completely prone on the bed, allowing Kevin to pound at her pussy while slamming against her ass at his leisure. The angle was something crazy, as he was hitting her most sensitive spot by doing it in that posture, and Erin had trouble controlling her voice. Feeling another orgasm close, and hearing how Kevin was also on the edge, Erin's trembling hands took hold of his pillow, burying her head there. Her gasps and pants were now almost inaudible, but within seconds, as her legs suddenly tensed to start trembling again as she felt another orgasm, what came from the pillow were muffled moans and screams, enough to wake up not the house but half the neighborhood if she wasn't biting into it. She had never felt two orgasms in a row, and the feeling of it while Kevin pounded her prone was too much, specially with the thought of him emptying his seed inside her in a matter of mere moments.

Kevin hadn't anticipated a second orgasm from her, so as he pounded her from behind and he started to feel her tense up around him, his thrusts became slower and more deliberate, wanting to feel her. He wanted her to be able to ride out the climax and at the same time, bring him closer to his own. His cock was responding by throbbing inside of her and he was sure he'd already spilled quite a bit of precum just from how great her pussy felt.

He was thankful she'd taken the initiative of keeping as quiet as she could, his parents in the next room over. It would be hard to explain sounds like those coming from his room, even if his mystery girl was still invisible.

While he slowed his thrusts, Kevin took time to run his hands over her ass. He wished he could see it and he wanted so badly to be able to see his cock entering her, but if she was a woman of her word, he wouldn't have to wait much longer for that. The throbbing of his cock was becoming too much and Kevin sped up his pace when he felt his own climax approaching. "Fuck. I'm going to cum," he called out, his hands grabbing hold of her hips again, this time more to steady his own body. He buried his cock inside of her and exploded, his warm cum filling her.

"Fuuuck," he whispered, his body shaking as the last of his seed was drained from him. Kevin took a deep breath and then reluctantly eased his cock back out of her. He had no idea how his cum would look inside her invisible body, but choosing to leave that a mystery, he collapsed on the bed on his bed next to her. "Wow," he muttered, shaking his head in disbelief. "That was insane."

Erin was on cloud nine, landing softly on a comfortable relaxed self after peaking on her pleasure, her whole body relaxing while she gasped on the pillow. Kevin's hands on her ass felt wondrous, a massage that made her help to be comfortable. She still shook from time to time, and as Kevin grabbed on her hips she braced for another new experience, her hands clutching the pillowcase. It was wondrous, feeling him throb and engorge inside her, a full sensation when he nailed himself to the root, and then... it happened. It was odd and nice, warm and sticky, somewhat weird and yet welcomed, as Kevin painted her insides white.

Kevin managed to not fall on top of her after his orgasm, collapsing besides her. "It was delightful, so wild and yet so tender..." Erin whispered, feeling herself more and more relaxed, her voice just a thread of breath. She half hugged him, sharing their warmth, resting her head close and kissing his shoulder. All the tension of the day, the anticipation coming there, the nerves about her own body... all those things abandoned Erin, feeling completely happy with herself for once. Tomorrow her cold feet would return again, and it would require her to use all her courage to honor her word, but in that lovely moment she was at ease with it, and thought herself capable of anything so she pushed her future self to reveal her body. "Tomorrow... I'll show..." her words were slurred, her eyes closing in. "Tomorrow..." she repeated.

With that feeling of complete safety with Kevin, with the experience having helped feel confident and liked, Erin fell asleep.

. . .

And a heavy sleeper she seemed to be, as she was still off when Kevin woke up next morning. A dim light came from the window, giving the room a surreal feel, like a mist had taken in the place. The objects were casting faint shadows, and Kevin woke up feeling the heat he felt the night before, the heat of a girl sleeping in his bed. What was different from the night before, was that he could see her in that morning light as clear as it was under a spotlight. She was face up, her curly red locks going everywhere, her cute face trembling a bit as she did a faint snore when breathing. Her big breasts rested soft, almost spilling, and the bedsheets crumply covered the rest of her from below the gentle curve of her belly.

Even with less light, even with just an inch of her face or a lock of her hair, it was perfectly clear. Kevin perfectly knew who that girl was. With a louder breath Erin shifted on the bed, still asleep, most of her hair falling on her face as she rested on her side, showing her back to Kevin. He could see that she was wearing a metallic collar, a choker of sorts that had a simple clasp on the back, one that was just barely open and seemed easy to close again. It must have opened during the night, while Erin shuffled around, although it was hard to guess since as she told him, she didn't even know why it worked and guessed it had to be magical.

With the reveal happening before Erin had planned to, now all that remained to be seen was what Kevin was going to do, as it wouldn't take long for Erin to woke, judging from the sounds she was making and how much she moved around.

Kevin was always early to rise in the morning. There was something about getting an early start to the day that spoke to him and his internal alarm was always set well before school was to begin. Even on the weekends, Kevin didn't really ever sleep in. When he woke, his mind immediately shifted to the events of the night before. He could feel the warmth of his mystery girl's body against him and it took him back to their time together. He wished he could have seen the post-sex glow and the way her body responded to his own. He was so caught up in those thoughts that it took him a moment to really notice what had happened.

As he looked over where the invisible girl should have been, his eyes widened in surprise. There she was. Erin. The girl he'd always hoped he was sharing those intimate moments with. He studied her beautiful face and the way those red locks framed her face. He glanced down at those big breasts, almost exactly as he'd envisioned them. His gaze moved to her belly, soft and supple.

He thought initially that Erin must have decided in the middle of the night that she wanted him to wake up to the sight of her. However, when she shifted, he noticed the choker and how it hadn't been entirely clasped around her neck. He took a deep breath and mulled over closing it for her. He didn't want to take advantage of Erin while she slept, but at the same time, he deserved it. He'd experienced all of those feelings without actually knowing who was on the receiving end.

Kevin moved closer, spooning Erin's body as she lay on her side. His morning erection hadn't left him, especially considering the fresh sight of a very naked Erin beside him. Wrapping his arm around her, Kevin cupped one of those breasts he now could picture clearly, smiling to himself. He buried his face into those red locks, feeling them against his face, breathing in the faint lingering smell of her shampoo. He kissed his way across her neck and down her shoulder and along her back. His fingertips played over her nipple and Kevin shifted even closer so when she woke, Erin would be able to feel the warmth of his hard cock pressed against her ass.

It was even more surreal knowing at last who his mystery girl was and to know that it was Erin made it the perfect reveal.

"Mhfff..." half a groan escaped Erin's lips, slowly awaking to the morning light and an odd warm feeling on the back. Opening her eyes into small slits, she didn't recognize the place she was in, and after a small starling feeling that didn't do much for waking her, she remembered where she was, what had she been doing the night before. "Mornin'" she hushed, part her usual whisper to hide her voice, part a croak born from drowsiness and a dry throat. She could feel Kevin kiss all over her back, his warm throbbing length against her ass, a tender pinching on one of her nipples.

"It's too early to be so horny..." Erin protested with a smile, taking her hand to her breast, wanting to remove Kevin from there and suddenly freezing. She could see her hand through the red curls hanging in front of her face, and her groped breast beyond, jutting out the rest of her partially covered body. "Ah!" she yelped, quickly sitting on the bed, pulling the bed sheet towards her, covering herself up to the armpits. "Wha-? Why?" she was baffled, and her sudden sitting eased the unclasped collar to fall on her lap.

Her face had a bit of surprise, a hint of anger and a dash of sadness, but she was mostly utterly and completely embarrassed. Erin's blue eyes getting slightly wet. When pulling the bed sheet to cover her, she had left Kevin completely bare, but that was far on her mind at the moment. "How..." she mumbled, the surprise helping to fully wake her, but still confused and drowsy. She wasn't asking it, at least not yet, and Erin trusted Kevin, it couldn't have been his doing... and yet her insecurities were starting to fuel that question that was just noise in the back of her head. It was first a mumble, but then it grew, louder and louder in her mind, until the only way of getting rid of it was to give it voice.

"Did you open it?" her lips let the question escape, as she hugged the white sheets over her trembling form, her eyes glancing at the metallic collar resting on her lap.

"It's never too early," Kevin said with a smirk. He hadn't even been trying to initiate anything. It was just a completely different experience altogether to be able to enjoy Erin's body and actually know it was Erin he was enjoying. There was some serious sensory deprivation their first time together, at least for Kevin. Just being able to see his hand rest on her breast and be able to see those red locks and know exactly where his lips were as they moved across her skin made a huge difference.

It hand't taken Erin long to realize what had happened, but her reaction was a little more animated than he'd anticipated. Kevin sat up as well, his entire naked body on display as she'd pulled the covers away from him. He rested back against the headboard and looked wide-eyed as she asked him if he opened the collar.

"Of course I didn't open it, Erin," he said, it feeling completely foreign to call her by name. He wondered if she would even want him to. That level of anonymity had been stolen from her in an instant. "I respected what you said to me last night. I believed you when you told me you would show me this morning. It must have come undone while you slept and when I woke up and saw that it was you, the one person I'd been hoping it would be, I couldn't help but get close to you. I'm sorry if I overstepped my bounds," he explained, hoping he got his point across without sounding like a creep.

"No, it's fine, I'm the one who's sorry about accusing you... but I was startled" Erin was calmer now even if she kept clutching the bed sheet over her body. She looked at the collar resting in front of her, for a moment tempted to put it back, feeling naked without, but she didn't. Even if Kevin seemed delighted with her, she was feeling sweaty and gross, her hair was everywhere, and she would probably look terrible as she had just woke up. Erin fidgeted, wanting to use the bathroom but the situation was embarrassing as hell, with Kevin just there, his eyes affixed with her, and she didn't dare asking about it, not yet.

Kevin, the boy she liked. Kevin, the one she had her first time with just last night, having his first one as well. Smart, gentle, handsome Kevin. Kevin, the one that now knew who she was and... wait. "You said that you were hoping that it was me?" Erin asked, trying to remember what Kevin had said. "Or did I misheard you?" she hold the bedsheets with one hand, using the other to brush her curls out of her face. Had he been interested in her that whole time? They had been classmates for a while and she never suspected it nor he never did approach her... although the same could be said of the other side of the coin, as he seemingly didn't know she liked him, nor did she do anything to show her affection.

Half shy and in need of a momentary respite, half unable to hold herself much more, Erin's voice returned to be her embarrassed whisper. "I need to use the bathroom..." she mumbled, ready to go there and back as soon as possible so they could keep talking.

Kevin felt a sense of relief when Erin told him that she wasn't mad. He could understand why she overreacted, though. It was one thing to suddenly reveal herself like that, but another altogether to find herself naked and with Kevin's hands on her. He took a deep breath and nodded. He just wanted Erin to be comfortable. Even if she wanted to put the collar back on right that moment, he wouldn't have minded. She'd given him peace of mind by unknowingly revealing herself to him and Kevin was on cloud nine knowing his crush liked him.

When she came to the realization of what he'd said, Kevin smiled and nodded. "I've liked you for a long time, Erin. I'm just...well, you know how I am. I'm not exactly the most social guy and, uh, well I just never was able to get up the nerve to tell you. You've distracted me in more than a class or too, though. Believe me."

He could have talked about how much he liked her and how he pined for her, but it was clear that Erin was still a little uncomfortable with how she was presenting herself to him for the first time. "Oh, right." Kevin grabbed his phone and checked the time. "My parents left for work an hour ago, so you don't need to use the collar. Down the hall, it's the last door. I won't look," he added and leaned forward to kiss her shoulder before he fell back onto the bed, turning the opposite way so he wouldn't see when she got up.

Erin felt herself float over the bed, as Kevin confirmed that he had liked her for a long while, and it was just his way of being, not much different of her own, the only thing that prevented him from having approached her. Then it was fine, she had nothing to feel embarrassed about, but being just awoke, startled, and after a night of sweaty sex wasn't the best way of handle it. That and the fact that she really needed to use the bathroom. Kevin pointed her to it, saying that his parent's weren't there and behaving like a gentleman, allowing her a bit of privacy after tenderly kissing her shoulder.

Erin let a relieved sigh go, left the collar on a nightstand next to the bed, and after playfully throwing the bed sheet over Kevin, covering not only his naked body but also his head, at least temporally. With a hearty laugh, Erin fled away from the room before Kevin could get rid of the sheet and soon found and entered the bathroom. It was then, and only then when she noticed that she was walking around his house completely naked and visible. Sure, there was no one there to look, but it was still a bit thrilling. Erin promptly made use of the toilet but when she was headed to the shower she stopped. Maybe they could shower together later on, and there was no such need now. Adjusting her hair a bit in front of the mirror, Erin was as happy with her looks as she could be, that may not be much for other people, but for Erin feeling comfortable with herself was no easy task.

Returning to Kevin's room, Erin dared to stay still on the door, not as much as posing, but also without hiding herself. With her hands on her hips, it was almost a gesture of defiance, not to Kevin, but to herself, showing that she was bolder now, she was happier now. Her red curls were still a bit around, but the natural look after a night of passion favored her face, a blush threatening to hide her freckles. Even if that happened, her body had more of those, dotting around her pale skin, like the ones atop the cleavage of those big soft breasts that hung there with their nipples pointing at Kevin. Below her curvy belly, and between her hands that framed her hips, Kevin could see the fiery bush that he caressed the night before, crowning a plump pussy that was partially hidden.

"So, what do you think?" Erin asked, turning around once, offering Kevin a sight of that jiggly ass before returning to look at him. "This is me. All of me. Hiding nothing" she said. Having an idea, there was something that she wanted to try now that the secret was out. "I want to try something if you want. It's not like it'd make things fair... but it could be fun and informative" she said, looking naughty at Kevin. "Do you want to put the collar and play with me?" she said, kind of turning the tables on herself, showing that she trusted him after her startled awakening.

Kevin breathed a sigh of relief when Erin left the room. He was tense and a little worried that what happened might have scared Erin away. He knew she wanted things done on her terms and his taking advantage of the collar coming loose could have definitely had her reevaluating things. Thankfully, it seemed like she understood and he was glad she was seemingly growing more comfortable with her body and the fact that Kevin loved it all.

Half expecting to hear the water of the shower running, Kevin was greeted by no such thing. Instead, after a short absence, he was greeted by Erin standing in the doorway. He looked over at her and was completely blown away. There she was, in all her glory, for the first time showing Kevin every inch of herself. From her flush, freckling face down to her big breasts and soft belly right on down to her fiery bush and perfect pussy, Kevin took it all in. When she spun, he was gifted the sight of her ass and he nodded his head approvingly. "You're perfect," he said with no hint of sarcasm in his voice.

Her idea intrigued Kevin and although he'd never thought about the shoe being on the other foot, (or the collar on the other neck in this instance) Kevin thought it wasn't a bad idea for Erin to be able to experience what he had. It wasn't entirely the same, since Erin already knew who he was and had seen his body, but it still would provide her that sensory deprivation.

"I think it's a good idea. Hell, let's give it a shot," Kevin said with a smirk. He was curious to see how it felt to be invisible anyway. Grabbing the collar, Kevin adjusted it so that it would be a little larger to fit around his slightly thicker neck and put it on. He shoved the covers aside to see the exact moment when his body disappeared. When it happened, he let out a startled laugh. "Jesus. That's crazy. As much as I experienced it with you, it's still totally different doing it myself," he explained. He lay still on the bed and looked at Erin, taking another moment to appreciate her body.

"Alright. Come and get it. First test is you figuring out how to handle my body and how to find everything when you can't see what the hell you're doing," he said with an invisible smirk.

Erin wanted to run to cover after being exposed like that, but she had nothing to hide, not from Kevin, not anymore. When she saw how he looked at her, how his eyes danced all over her flesh, she shivered, and his words about her perfection made her wanting to jump his bones then and there, but there was another plan for that. "It works..." she muttered once Kevin donned the collar, almost surprised, but now confirming that it could make either of them invisible, opening a crazy amount of possibilities for the future. "Take a moment to get accustomed, not being able to see oneself freaked me out a bit" Erin advised, having the experience.

"I know where you are thanks to the bed, but..." even if she didn't have to talk in whispers anymore, Erin's voice wavered. "I don't know where are you looking, what are you doing, what face you are making..." she said. "It's thrilling, and that's knowing who you are. I'm feeling quite excited, to be honest, but also a bit sorry for having made you go through it. What ends well... I guess" Erin shrugged. Every step towards the bed was a triumph, her unsupported flesh jiggling with each one of them, doubtful. "This is crazy, I've gone from being safe and unseen to being exposed in front of you... and I can't even see... ah!" Erin stopped next to the bed, closing her thighs together, surprised by something. "You are going to think I'm a pervert..." she said, and not for the first time, taking one of her hands between her legs, past that red fluffy bush. "But I'm a bit wet already" she said, getting the hand out and showing Kevin a glistening finger.

"Lets see... so to speak, of course" Erin said, climbing back on the bed, kicking the sheets away as there was nothing to hide about. She could sort of notice Kevin's lean figure against the bed, but she still moved carefully and slowly, not wanting to end up putting her weight in a most sensitive spot. Her soft hands started to trace a map of his body, touching a knee here, the hip there, an arm close by... and soon she was crawling in all fours around her prey. "Hands aren't enough... I need to feel more to see more..." she said, almost entranced by the idea, passing a leg over his body, ended up straddling Kevin and feeling his length against her ass cheeks. More or less aware of where she was positioned, Erin let her body down, her soft belly against his lean abdomen, her meaty tits pressed against his flat chest. Erin's hands traced shoulders and neck until they took hold of his head, brushing Kevin's hair with her fingers. "Here you are..." she cooed, sharing her warm weight with him. Leaning in for a kiss, opening her mouth and letting her tongue hang, Ering licked one of his cheeks and the tip of Kevin's nose before finding his lips, before being able to push her tongue in.

Wet and muffled kissing sounds danced with the morning light entering the window, as Erin seemed to be making out with the air, her upper body impossibly pressed against nothing visible. "Ahh..." she gasped, breaking the kiss and resting on his neck, landing small nibbles here and there. "Last night, when I was on top..." Erin said, leaning backwards, her boobs now hanging free. "...you said you wanted to see me. Here I am" Erin added, her hands clumsily looking for Kevin's, taking them to her breasts when she found them, pushing them against her flesh. Invisible indentures appeared on her meat as he groped the pliable tits, while she panted and fumbled a hand back, in the search for his cock, swatting it softly with the back of the hand in her frantic search.

"I want you in me so hard..." she mumbled, pointing the tip towards her already moist opening, more than ready for a quick morning fuck with her translucent admirer, only dimly aware through her excitement that they had been very visible for each other all that time, but invisible to their craving for each other.

"Shhh," Kevin said as Erin continued explaining herself. He didn't want her to feel bad about how things had gone previously. He didn't hold anything against her for wishing to remain anonymous while they were finding themselves. He just appreciated the fact that she wanted him and the fact that she would go into the locker room and get off by watching him in the shower was more enthralling than it was alarming. At her mention of being a pervert, Kevin laughed and shook his head, realizing things like that were pointless when Erin couldn't see him. "There's nothing wrong with that, Erin. My invisible cock is rock hard," he added with a smirk.

Kevin wasn't a huge guy, so the indention he left on the bed wouldn't be a huge giveaway as to where he was, but Erin was good. Maybe living for so long in that state had given her a sixth sense. It was impossible not to be in awe of her body, even more so when she climbed onto the bed. He was a little startled when he felt her touch him. He was invigorating. A welcome surprise since although he knew his own body well, it was a whole different thing while not being able to actually see it.

It wasn't long before Erin was on top of him and an invisible Kevin let out a moan. It was nice to be able to admire her and not worry about her about her possibly not feeling the same way. That had been the pattern every day of high school. He pined for a girl who he wasn't even sure knew he existed and yet there she was on top of him, his cock pressed against her ass. "Here I am," he said in response, letting her lick his face and his nose before she found his mouth. Kevin kissed her back, letting himself get lost in the moment.

Kevin shivered when her lips moved to his neck and he instinctively tilted his head to one side to help her out. "God," he breathed out, her nibbles making him even harder it seemed, the overly sensitive flesh treated by Erin's lips and teeth. She skillfully found his hands and when she brought them to her tits, he was all too willing to touch them. He squeezed, caressed, lifted, massaged. He couldn't get enough of her body.

"I want you, too," he breathed out, in complete awe of Erin. She was so quiet and attentive in class. It was hard enough to believe her to be the type to spy on the boy's locker room, but telling him she wanted him inside of her? It was almost too much to process. "So fucking bad," he added.

Kevin moved one of his invisible hands from her breasts and sneaked it between their bodies. In the position Erin was in, he was just able to run his fingers over the wet opening and he traced his fingertip over those nether lips. "Drop down, Erin. Give me that pussy. I need to feel you," he said, practically begging. There were so many possibilities to explore using his newfound invisibility, but for the time being, he wanted to appreciate Erin and her body atop him.

"Ah! That's cheating!" Erin moaned with a smile on her face, when she felt Kevin's hand reach for her groin, caressing her, begging for her to wrap his cock. "I'm on it... it's harder than I thought..." Erin took hold of Kevin's invisible dick with one hand, and parted her pudgy pussy lips with the other, leaning back on her knees to manage pushing him inside of her. "I'm gonna need practice-Ah!" she was adding as a joke, when she managed to slide his engorged head in, making it easier to slide the rest afterwards.

"Oh fuck, the size is still daunting..." Erin gasped, lowering herself backwards into his dick, feeling how he parted her wet pussy, her trembling body jiggling for him to see. Kevin would also be able to behold a particular sight, since considering Erin was atop his invisible body, now her pussy looked to be gaping on its own, as Kevin's translucent member went in. "So good, ah-I need to..." Erin leaned forward, her heavy breasts dangling in front of Kevin's face, and her hands landed on the beds headboard, grabbing unto the wood for support. "Let me... mfff..." Erin moved, first one leg, then the other from a kneeling to a crouching position, her legs spread wide astride Kevin's invisible body.

"Ah... yes..." using the headboard as leverage, Erin started to squat up and down on Kevin's dick, slowly and carefully. His length allowed for quite some movement without risking him to slip out, but she still wanted to offer him a show of her body, to present her trust to him. Picking up the pace, Erin started to huff and pant, as she squatted on is cock quicker and quicker, bottoming out in each down, her flesh obscenely waving, that chubby ass clapping to the rhythm. "Fuck-ah! So oooh good!" Erin soon started to sweat from the enjoyable exercise, and her wide open mouth, gasping and wheezing with her tongue hanging, left a couple of drops of drool to fall down. Completely unaware of that, her mind just focused on keeping the enjoyable pace, Erin continued to bounce herself on and off that cock, her clitoris slamming over and over against Kevin's lean body.

"No..." Erin moaned, almost a sob. "So close..." her body had grown warmer, almost radiating heat from her effort, her face, upper chest and groin visibly flushed scarlet with excitement. "Fuck-" Erin shook as she bottomed out, falling in a silence as she held her breath, her body tense and sitting on Kevin without being able to move. "I came so soon again..." she managed to say once she was able to recover her breath, hands holding to the headboard for dear life.

Erin tried to start squatting on Kevin's manhood again, but she lacked the strength for it. "Oh shit, my legs are wobbly and I can't..." she admitted. One of her hands went down, in search for his face so she could caress it. "Do you want to try something else? Or maybe if you give me a moment I can move again..." Erin gasped, her riding clearly having taken an effort from the chubby girl, sweat drops dripping down her body between her breasts, along her legs.

It seemed the more comfortable she got with him, the more vocal Erin became and Kevin loved every second of it. "Of course I'm hard. Look at you," he said, wanting her to understand exactly what she did to him. Just looking at her from afar was enough to have him rock hard. Kevin was given a crystal clear view of the way her body moved given that he wasn't able to see his own and as she dropped down on his cock, he was greeted by the sight of her pussy splayed to accept his generous size.

He was impressed when Erin moved to crouch above him. Given his own relative inexperience, Kevin just assumed that to be something only seasoned porn stars did, but Erin was proving him wrong. "Fuck," he muttered as he watched her move, his eyes feasting on her body. He leaned forward and captured one of her nipples in his mouth as it dangled in front of him, suckling as he groped the other breast with his hand.

He took time to appreciate not only how great Erin's pussy was, but the expressions on her face he'd never been able to see. He watched the way the sweat beaded her face and her mouth was left agape. He grinned invisibly up at her and when she told him she was close, he lifted his hips each time she dropped down, hitting her even harder each time. "That's it. Cum for me, Erin," he whispered as her body started to spasm. He grabbed hold of her hips and held her steady, kissing her sweaty forehead.

"I know you did. And I love it. I love all of it. Fuck," Kevin breathed out. He knew after an orgasm that powerful that summoning up enough strength to continue would be difficult, so he smiled up at her even though she couldn't see him. "I can take it from here, Erin. You've done enough. Look at you," he said, moving an invisible hand to her sweaty face. He wiped some of it away and then boldly brought himself forward, dragging his tongue between her breasts, collecting the salty sweat on her tongue.

Shifting her off of him and down onto the bed beside him, an invisible Kevin lifted himself up onto his knees. "I have an idea," he said, something again that he'd only seen it porn but given Erin's impressive curves, it was something he thought would work well. He climbed atop her, straddling her midsection in the process. Maneuvering himself, Kevin moved his huge cock between Erin's two enormous breasts. "Now squeeze them together around my cock," he instructed her and then reached back and unclasped the collar, tossing it on the nightstand. "I want to be present with you. No more being invisible unless it's necessary or we're in the mood for it," he said with a smile, letting Erin see the flush on his own face and how his cock rested between her tits.

"I'm so attracted to you, Erin. It's crazy," he breathed out, a hand moving over her sweaty cheek.

"Ah- no, I'm dirty..." Erin weakly protested, surprised by feeling Kevin's face close to her chest, his tongue tracing his sweaty flesh. Even then she didn't do much to push him away, as she cradled his head against her chest, caressing his hair. Her body was still a bit wobbly, and every time Kevin throbbed inside her she gasped a little bit, air escaping her plump lips. As Kevin started to move and helped her off his cock, Erin fell flat on her back, panting and resting on the bed besides him.

"That was amazing, but it's very tiring and I didn't manage to make you come..." she mumbled, a bit disappointed. It was true that Kevin had declared his liking for her curves, but she lacked practice on riding him for long, and she ended up winded. "What are you thinking about?" she asked, surprised about feeling him move on top of her. "What are you-" she paused, feeling him between her breasts. "Is that your..." she said, amused, but the question answered itself soon, as Kevin removed the collar and left it on the nightstand. As suspected, Kevin was the one straddling her now, his lean excited body for her to see, while his long dick was stuck in her sweaty cleavage.

It was magnificent, even enveloped in her generous flesh she could still see how it poked upwards, close to her face. "Ah... I see..." Erin mumbled, smiling with his idea. It was true that she had the perfect equipment for such a thing, and if he liked her curves it was only natural to try something like that. The position wasn't very demanding of her, so she was ready to please Kevin and help him cum. Taking both hands to her breasts, she pressed them on the sides, her flesh overflowing between her fingers. "Ah, this is funny" she said, pleased and amused of squeezing Kevin between her tits. "Let me..." she leaned her head in, first taking a playful lick off the tip of his cock, then opening her mouth wide and using her tongue to drool all over it.

"Now... fuck my tits, paint me white..." she said, keeping her breasts tight so he could fuck them, mesmerized about the tip of his cock going in and out of her sight as it pumped through her malleable flesh.

"I like getting dirty," Kevin said with a grin, unable to keep himself from letting Erin know exactly how he felt. There was nothing unappealing about Erin working herself to a sweat. He loved seeing her flush and out of breath and so intent on bringing them both pleasure that she was willing to go to those lengths for him.

The disappointment in her voice was something he didn't want to hear. "It's fine, Erin. Really. You were incredible. You always are. Let me take it from here and I'll come. I promise you. I can't be around this body for long without giving you something in return," he said, smiling at her before he'd even removed the collar.

When he had and Erin was greeted to the sight of his dick between her breasts, he could see the look of interest and surprise on her face. It wasn't something Kevin had really ever consciously thought about doing, but being there with her and seeing how Erin had perfect tits for such an occasion, it just seemed like the logical thing to do. And given that she was sweaty and his cock was still coated in her juices, lubrication wouldn't be an issue, either.

Kevin watched as she brought those perfect tits together around his cock. He smirked and nodded when she said it was funny and then raised an eyebrow when she leaned in and licked the tip and bathed it in her saliva. "Mm. Perfect," he whispered. There was something surreal about hearing her tell him to 'paint her white'. There was always such an unattainable quality that Kevin felt she had before they got together. He never thought he'd even be able to hold a conversation with her, let alone have her requesting his cum.

What shocked Kevin the most as he began thrusting in and out of her cleavage was just how great it felt. He expected it would be nice, but there was something about the softness of those large tits and the amount of lubrication between them that made fucking them feel incredible. "That's really good, Erin," he said, working himself into a sweat as he fucked them, his thin body moving atop her, his hands grasping hers that were keeping her breasts held tight against his shaft.

He began throbbing against her and he knew that his own orgasm was fast approaching. He owed it to Erin to show her just how much she turned him on and that it was by no means a lack of interest that kept him from exploding while she was on top of him. "I'm going to come," he exclaimed, his breathing a little uneven.

He eased his cock from between her tits and grasped it with his hand. He used his hand to pump his cock furiously and after a few moments, Erin got what she'd requested. Rope after rope of his thick cum shot out impressively, the first couple reaching her face, coating her chin and cheek, while the last few he let fall on her breasts. When all was said and done, he had quite literally painted her white.

Kevin's cheeks were flush and his body was quivering above her. He tapped his cock against one of those supple breasts and gave her the very last of his cum, taking a deep breath. "Fuck...see what you do to me?" he asked, licking his lips before smiling down at her, in complete awe of how sexy she looked covered in his cum.

Seeing Kevin grunt and gasp while moving his hips against her chest was amazing, how excited he looked, seeing his face express the pleasure he felt. Erin blushed a bit, thinking about how her face must have looked when she was the one riding him, when she was the one to come. Even if a bit embarrassing, she was surprised about how fine she felt about letting him see her. A dam breaking loose, Erin felt ready to not hide anything from Kevin now that it was clear that they had liked each other for a long time. Erin glanced at the collar for a moment, thankful on how the magical trinket made able for them to meet each other, even if it was in such odd circumstances.

"Yes, come, you look so good all covered in sweat..." she whispered, huffing a bit being below that wild treatment, trying to keep his manhood contained between her fleshy walls. When the time came, Kevin released himself from her grasp, starting to stroke himself. "I though I was-" Erin faked a pout and was about to protest, but soon fell silent as Kevin started to shoot all over her, satisfying her demands with ropes of thick, sticky cum. Erin beheld Kevin's explosion of pleasure, how he trembled until he was able to talk again.

"What I do to you?" Erin laughed, bright and loud, feeling comfortable with him even if she was bare and straddling her naked and dirtied figure. "What you did to me more like!" she added with a smile, tapping the small glob of semen he had left on one of her breasts with his last stroke, playing with it. "That was awesome, I'm glad you liked it" she nodded, leaving her breasts and caressing his outer thighs. "I'd love to spend the whole day in your arms, but if we are going to go to class we better have a shower" Erin said, unsure if she wanted to skip a whole day of classes or not. Getting into trouble could hinder their budding relationship if they got caught though.

Kevin's body was still quaking above her, but the feeling of her hand on his thigh and of her playing with his cum was enough to relax him as he came down from the extremely powerful orgasm. He grinned at the way she'd spoke, loving how candid Erin was, especially considering just the day before she wasn't comfortable enough to reveal to him who she was.

"Isn't it just like Erin to worry about class while she's got a cock in her face and she's covered in cum?" He smirked and playfully tapped his cock against one of her cum covered tits. "You wear it well, though, " he added before shifting himself off of her. Standing naked beside the bed, he offered a hand to Erin to help her off of the bed, two sweaty, dirty bodies walking completely naked down the hall to his bathroom.

It was spacious and had a large, stand up shower with plenty of room for the two of them. Kevin opened the glass door and started the shower before turning to Erin. "C'mon. We better hurry so we don't miss class," he said with a tone of sarcasm. Kevin was a great student, but in all reality, the last thing he was thinking of at that moment was going to school. At the same time, he appreciated how Erin was able to juggle both his cock and her studies.

"So, you never really told me much about that collar," he said, grabbing a bath sponge and lathering it up. "Any chance wherever you found it has another? Can you imagine how much fun that would be if we both had one? We could literally do whatever we wanted, wherever we wanted," he added, the thought turning him on just as much as Erin's naked body had.

"With your grades no wonder you can afford to skip class, you brainiac" Erin joked, letting Kevin aid her getting up from the bed. It wasn't like she had trouble with her studies, but she didn't have Kevin's top grades. "It's so funny seeing us wander your house naked..." she commented, going down the corridor with him. "Ah... why did I say anything..." she smiled while pinching one of Kevin's nipples when he joked about going to class once more. While he took care of the sponge, Erin used the shower handle to clean the cum off her, letting it go down the drain. Erin's chubby body shone bright with the water now instead of sweat, as she watered all over self.

"It was something almost out of an old eighties movie" Erin said, turning the shower head towards Kevin's chest, drenching him too. "I found it in an antique shop while looking for some cheap jewelry, and she sold it to me for a few bucks. She didn't laugh creepily not told me any weird warning about a curse or anything movie like, but it was still pretty weird" she told Kevin, watering all over him. "But there was one thing that scared me out, well, besides that turning invisible, that is" she smiled, turning the water off, ready to be lathered by Kevin. "The shop wasn't there when I came back next day. I swear that I didn't get the street wrong or anything. It was spooky as hell, but it allowed us to be together so..." Erin stepped closer, wanting him to clean her off.

"It has nothing to do with my grades, Erin. Sometimes you just have to take a step back and live in the moment," he said. "Ow. Holy shit," he added, placing a hand over his chest where she'd pinched his nipple. He laughed and shook his head, watching her wash the cum from her body. Given their penchant for being intimate, he doubted it would be the last time he saw cum on her body, so it wasn't too disheartening.

Kevin squirted some bodywash onto the bath sponge and once Erin was properly hosed down, he stepped forward and began to wash her body. He started up around her neck and then down each arm. He lifted them both to get her armpits and down her sides before moving the sponge over her breasts. He smiled at her as he did so, lingering there perhaps a bit too long before moving down to her belly.

"That's kind of crazy," Kevin said as he listened to Erin tell him the story of the collar. "I guess we're shit out of luck finding a second one," he said with a shrug. "It's alright, though. We can have plenty of fun regardless. I mean, look at this body," he added with a coy smirk. He ran a bare hand over one of her soapy breasts while the sponge moved down to her upper thighs. He stepped forward and placed a soft kiss to her lips, the water hitting the back of his head as he did.

"Fine, fine, the moment..." Erin admitted that she worried too much. Well, she was the one that had went out of her house after all, but Kevin was still right about that, it wasn't the time to worry for anything else that wasn't the two of them. Erin just stood there, letting Kevin move her arms, soap her body, caress her breasts. "Mmmhh" she cooed against Kevin's kiss, nibbling on his lower lip when parted "you really do like my body, I see..." Erin's voice still carried a small hint of disbelief, as it was too good to be true, but it was mostly a pleasing sound. "I hope you don't get tired of saying it, because I won't get tired of hearing it" Erin added, giving away her lack of confidence, her self image issues.

"I can't be the only one to get soaped, right?" Erin changed the topic, and getting advantage of Kevin having thoroughly lathered her, she stepped closer, pressing her body against his. "You can keep the sponge, I have my own..." her foamy breasts pressed against his chest, starting to share the bath gel. Erin opened her legs, capturing one of Kevin's legs between her own, rubbing her lathered bush against his thigh. "Oh, this is nice..." she sounded almost surprised, circling her arms around his neck to support herself better. "We have to make sure you are clean..." Erin added, turning him around, pulling him closer, away from the water.

Now Erin's breasts were pressed on his back, her arms embracing Kevin's waist. She moved up and down, her already hard nipples rubbing against Kevin. "Nice and clean, nice and clean..." she said, her voice a melody of amusement and excitation. "But we have to make sure that your dirtiest part is clean..." her hands moved lower and lower, from the bottom of his abdomen to her groin. Erin pressed herself tighter, her grasp reaching around for his groin. "Ah, here it is..." her soapy hands started to thoroughly clean his length, and soon her left one had lowered further to his balls. Suddenly, a low growl sounded between them, clearly audible even with the murmuring of the shower water.

"Ah!" Erin's movements froze still. "I... ah..." she sounded terribly embarrassed, and if Kevin turned around he would be able to see her red as a tomato. "Being nervous I didn't eat much last night..." she mumbled, trying to find an excuse for her roaring stomach. "And with all the exercise... ah..." she pressed her face against Kevin's back, her hands resting on his thighs, with no other place to hide from her bout of hunger interrupting their moment.

Back
Top Bottom