Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My art and character concepts and stuff!

CuddlyYam

Moon
I draw as a hobby, and sometimes I like to muse over my ideas by sketching them out! I'll probably drop some of my musings here and talk a bit about them; hopefully doing so and maybe getting some input from you all can help me flesh out my ideas more :D

Right now, I have two antagonistic character concepts that I feel can be applied to a wide range of RPs/ERPs in fantasy/supernatural universes; they're two brothers from an aristocratic/royal line. The younger brother is pure danger -- a young vampire/demon/something who has yet to display empathy, and who looks on all other living beings as his toys, "things" with which he can do anything to. It doesn't help that he also wields some sort of power (depending on the universe this takes place in) that makes it difficult for people to check him.

"Nearly" no one, though -- for the older brother is adept at dealing with his wayward sibling (maybe he's a skilled or has an ability based on their shared bloodline). The only issue is, even though the older brother has a sense of honor and a moral compass, he also has an extremely cynical world view and is wary of humans, and he has no qualms about sacrificing neighboring humans to his brother so as to keep him under control. I guess I can sum up the brothers' differences as this: The younger brother would say that "It's fun to kill the sheep" whereas the older one would say that "I'd rather not kill a sheep unless I needed to eat it." Anyways, I would wonder how a character can come into their lives and change everything...~

Wow, writing this out makes them sound rather cliche HAHA. Oh, well, I've already drawn them so~

The Younger Brother:

The Older Brother:

If you wish to be critical, feel free to do so! >w <

Back
Top Bottom