Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sharing Is Caring (greenandgold x John Kanto)

Several days later John came home from work. Aly was sitting on the sofa watching some mind numbing talk show. Plopping down beside her, he leaned over and kissed her cheek. "How are you doing Kitten?" he asked. His eyes moved over her body. They had not done anything since the threesome with Josh and he really wanted to be close to her again. His arm moved around her shoulders to pull her into a hug.

Aly had zoned out with the TV on. She had a turned on a movie which had ended some time ago and she was barely aware of some woman running her mouth as some talk show played. Instead, her mind was on her encounters with her father and uncle. She jerked out of her thoughts in surprise at the feel of a kiss on her cheek. Aly smiled when she realized that it was her father. "Hi Daddy. I'm okay. How are you?" She asked and felt his eyes move over her body. The action made her smile widen. Her father's arm slipped around her shoulders and he pulled her into a hug, which she gladly went into. "I love you, too, Daddy."

John smiled at Aly's saying she loved him. He never doubted that. Holding her close he breathed in her scent. Not able to stop himself he kissed her neck, gently biting and sucking the flesh. "I love you too Kitten." Tilting her chin up he kissed her deeply, slowly. His lips parting to allow his tongue to delve in to dance with hers.

She was happy when her father kissed her neck, and then started to gently bite and suck the flesh. His actions caused her to sigh and move closer, to give him better access. Aly was happy at her father's words. She knew it was true. When he tilted her chin up and kissed her deeply. The action was sweet and gentle and she loved it. Her father's tongue entered her mouth and she gladly let it enter and tangled her tongue with his.

As they made out, Aly shifted a little and moved so that she now sat on her father's lap. Unable to help herself and wanting more of his cock, she rubbed her ass against his crotch, to encourage him to do more.

John moaned softly as Aly straddled his lap rubbing herself against him. His hands moved to her top, lifting it up over her head. Dropping his head down he kissed the soft pert mounds, suckling each nipple in turn. He sighed, he just could not get enough of her. Lifting his head he kissed her lips again. Slow and deep. His hands squeezing her tits hard.

Aly was happy to lift her arms so that her father could remove her shirt and toss it aside. He started to kiss her breasts and suck on her nipples, which caused her to rub her ass against him even more, as she was getting turned on from his actions. Her father kissed her again, slowly. Then his hands squeezed her tits hard and she bit his tongue, before ending the kiss. "Daddy, I want your cock. My pussy's been so lonely without it."

John moved to get his pants unbuttoned. With a bit of effort he got them pulled down part way, enough to free his shaft. "God Aly, I need you." He moved his hips so that the tip of his rod slid over her slit. He planned to use her every chance he got from now on.

She watched as her father got up and unbuttoned his pants, and slid them down half way, just enough to free his cock. His words made her smile and the sight of his cock had her wet and dripping with need. Aly moaned as he rubbed the tip of his cock on her. "Daddy, no teasing. Put your cock in me," She said firmly, not wanting to wait any longer.

He rolled onto his back so that Aly was straddling him. Using one hand to guide himself to her wet pussy John helpd Aly lower herself onto his cock. He moaned as he felt her walls surrounding his shaft. Looking up into her eyes he whispered. "Fuck me Kitten, fuck your daddy." His hands went to her hips to help pull her up and down on his throbbing cock.

Aly grinned when her father rolled onto his back and let her straddle him. She enjoyed the feel of his hand as it helped lower her onto his cock. The way he still stretched her, felt wonderful. She met her father's eyes and nodded at his words. Her hips were aided by his hands as she moved on his cock. "Daddy, I want you to spank me some more when we're
done. I know you're still angry about me getting kicked out of college."

greenandgold said:
Aly grinned when her father rolled onto his back and let her straddle him. She enjoyed the feel of his hand as it helped lower her onto his cock. The way he still stretched her, felt wonderful. She met her father's eyes and nodded at his words. Her hips were aided by his hands as she moved on his cock. "Daddy, I want you to spank me some more when we're
done. I know you're still angry about me getting kicked out of college."

John rolled his hips up to push his cock up into his daughters soaking wet pussy. "I don't have to wait to spank you." With that he spanked her ass with his right hand as slid down on his cock. It made a sharp crack when his palm hit her ass cheek. "You have been bad Aly. Now I have to punish you." He spanked her again.

She moaned as his cock pushed into her, letting her feel every inch of him. His words made her smile and her father's hand smacked her ass as Aly slid down on his cock. "Don't hurt me, Daddy. I'll be good," she said and fell into a role of the sweet, innocent daughter.

greenandgold said:
She moaned as his cock pushed into her, letting her feel every inch of him. His words made her smile and her father's hand smacked her ass as Aly slid down on his cock. "Don't hurt me, Daddy. I'll be good," she said and fell into a role of the sweet, innocent daughter.

"Your going to be good heh?" He stroked up to meet Aly's downward thrust. "What are going to do to show me your good?" His hands closed on her breasts squeezing them hard. The nipples pressing into his palms.

"Anything you want, Daddy." Aly said instantly. She came hard on his cock, squirting when he squeezed her breasts hard.

John groaned loudly as Aly's vaginal walls squeezed and milked his shaft as she came. The juice from her squirting making them both more slippery. Rolling Aly onto her back he pulled her legs onto his shoulders. Pulling back till just the head of his shaft was inside her, then pushing back in hard. "God...Aly...Daddy love you Aly." He thrust into her again and again building to his peak.

Aly moved against her father as he kept pounding her pussy. Her squirting made them more slippery and when he rolled her onto her back and pounded her even harder she cried out. She had a feeling that she was gonna a double O, if he kept going.

John moaned as he sheathed and resheathed his length into his daughters slit. He looked into her face as he slammed into her, seeing the lust there. Moving his right hand down he started rubbing her clit in a fast back and forth motion. He was still going to spank her after this was done. He smiled thinking of that.

Her father kept going, and the feel of him constantly slamming in and out of her drove Aly crazy. His hand moved down and began rubbing her quickly and she found herself coming again and again. Her body shaking like she was having a seizure.

The passion was building to a crescendo as John sheathed his shaft into Aly's pussy again and again. Her body was shaking from the orgasms rolling over her body. With a loud cry John hit his peak. The waves of pleasure rolling over him. His body jerked in spasms, while his cock pumped his seed into his daughters pussy. "Ohhh fuckk...Aly!" Moaning her name over and over as he spent himself.

Aly collapsed onto the bed beside her father after they had both come. She felt her eyes start to close and knew that a short nap was needed before they resumed their fun. Her body needed a little rest. So, Aly moved over on the couch and rested her head on her father's chest. "A short nap, so we can go again.." She said as her eyes fully closed.

John lightly stroked his daughter's hair as she fell asleep. Within a few moments his eyes closed as well.

A couple of hours later John's eyes opened. Aly was still cuddled up next to him. Her slow, regular breathing told him she was still asleep. Kissing the top of her head he laid there remembering this last joining. To his surprise he found himself getting erect again. In her sleep Aly turned a bit with her arm up over her head. John traced a light circle around Aly's nipple. He smiled as it hardened at his touches.

Aly sighed in her sleep. A low moan came from her lips as she dreamed about the pounding's her father had given her. She slowly woke at the feel of his hand on her body. Her nipples hardened as her body responded, and she opened her eyes and smiled. "Ready for another round, Daddy?"

He grinned as he took her right nipple and twisted it with his thumb and forefinger. "You make me feel like a teenager again." he whispered into her ear. He breathed lightly into her ear. Moving his lips down he kissed and lightly sucked the soft flesh at the side of her throat.

"I'll take that as a yes," Aly said and grinned. She moaned when he twisted her nipple and then kissed her throat. "That's a good thing. It means you'll be horny all the time," she said and then laughed softly. "And I have no problem with that. It just means you'll fuck me more. It's so weird. The more sex we have, the more I still want you."

John chuckled, "Yeah I find that to be true too. I just can't seem to get enough." He twisted the nipple again, then tugged on it. His lips found hers. His free hand cupped the back of her head holding her as he deepened the kiss.

He looked into her eyes. Standing he held his hand to her, "Sofa is ok, but I think the bed will be comfortable." Squeezing her hand he led her into his room.
The king size bed was made except for the side John slept on. "Lay down Sweetie".

Back
Top Bottom