Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sharing Is Caring (greenandgold x John Kanto)

greenandgold

Supernova
"What about Uncle Josh?" Aly asked as they laid on the floor together to catch their breath. She slid a hand down her body, between her legs and a finger into herself, pushing all of her father's come into herself as she waits for what he has to say. "Is he coming over or something? Do we have to stop? Can't he come over later? I want you to fuck me again, Daddy."

She slips her finger out of herself and brings it to her lips, tasting her father's come and moans. "I love how you taste, Daddy. I want you to fill me up again and again. But Daddy, I also need to get on the pill. I don't want you to have to use condoms and stop filling me with your come."

Smiled as he watched his lovely daughter taste his seed. "Aly, Sweetie I want to fuck you again too. Now that I have had you...I can't give you up." He coughed. "Your Uncle is coming over in a little while. I was wondering how do you feel about your Uncle Josh?"

Johns right hand moved in slow circles over Aly's belly, then up over her breasts, teasing the nipple. "Tell me, do you find him...attractive?"

She smiled at her father when he said that he wanted to fuck her again. He asked about his brother, her uncle Josh, and she shrugged. "Uncle Josh? He's a nice guy. I don't see him that often, only when there's a family reunion, so maybe once a year, if at all. He never comes over here, well, not until today, so I never see him."

Aly stopped talking when he resumed talking when she felt her father's hand move in slow circles over her belly, and then up to her breasts, teasing her nipple and causing her to moan out loud at his actions. "Attractive? Yeah, he's good looking. But you're hotter, Daddy. Why do you ask?"

John smiled at Aly's compliment on his looks. He took Aly's right nipple between his finger and thumb, rolling it back and forth before giving it several tugs. "Well, I...I think it would be great if...well if Uncle Josh might...join us." John stopped for a second before rushing on, "He...he is family after all."

Aly moaned as her father took her right nipple between his fingers and rolled it back and forth and then tugged it. She loved the feel of his hands on her body. "Join us? Like.. this?" Aly asked, still unsure of what he was getting at, until he continued to speak. "You wanna share me? With Uncle Josh? Like, a threesome?" She didn't know what to think, but she did know that she wanted to make him happy. "Is that something you really want, Daddy?"

He nodded, "yeah I do. I think you would enjoy it too, once you try it." Taking her right breast at the base he squeezed the soft mound. Then moved to the left breast, twisting the nipple. He smiled as it grew hard at his touch. "Give it a try Aly?" He slid his hand down to cover her sex, his fingers teasing the sensitive folds of her pussy.

Aly remained silent as her father spoke and nodded. She felt his hand on her right breast, squeezing the whole mound and she moaned at his actions. She smiled when his hand moved to her other breast, crying out in pleasure when he twisted her nipple. "Daddy!" She said, loving the feeling. Unable to deny her father anything, she nodded. "Okay, Daddy. We can have Uncle Josh join us." Aly said, and she eagerly spread her legs as she felt his hand slide down her body, his hand covering her sex and then his fingers teasing her folds. "Don't tease, Daddy."

John laughed softly, "Sweetheart, daddy is going to get you really worked up." Slipping a finger into her pussy, stroking it in fast short thrusts. His mouth found his daughter's. He kissed her deeply, slowly. His tongue delving in to dance with hers only to have her bottom lip sucked the next instant. Moving down between her thighs John knelt there thrusting his finger into Aly's pussy. Then he slipped in a second one. He twisted and turned them inside of her as he stroked them in deep.

She smiled when he laughed, the crinkles near his eyes making him look both younger and happier when he laughed. His words turned her on and Aly sighed out loud as his finger slipped inside of her once more, stroking her in fast, short thrusts. "I never get enough of you fingering me, Daddy." Her father kissed her a few moments later, and she happily kissed him back, shoving her tongue into his mouth so their tongues could touch.

He sucked on her bottom lip and she sighed against his lips, loving it. Then he thrust a finger into her, then a second one and she kept her legs wide open, inviting her father to do what he wanted to her. Her hips moved as she bucked against his fingers as he stroked her deeply. Aly was just about to come when suddenly, the doorbell rang and she groaned.

Hearing the doorbell John's head swung around his two fingers still buried in his daughter's pussy. Relunctantly he stood up. Opening the door John invited his brother in. "Josh, I have a surprise for you." Josh looked at him with an eyebrow raised, "What did you do now?" he asked. John stepped back so as not to block his view. Aly lay there, legs spread. "Josh, you know we always share everything." Josh's eyes went wide but he moved in close to Aly the better to see her fine breasts, trim waist and a juicy, wet pussy.

"Aly, are you sure about this?" Josh asked. John stood in the background waiting.

Aly let out an annoyed sound when her father removed his fingers from her and got up to answer the door. She was tempted to finish herself off, but decided to wait and see what would happen with Josh. Aly listened as her father and her uncle talked and then a few moments later, the two of them joined her in the living room. She grinned widely when her uncle moved in close to get a better look at her. Aly felt it when Josh's eyes moved over her breasts, waist, and her sex. At his question, she nodded eagerly and motioned for him to join her. "Uncle Josh, don't you find me pretty?"

Josh nodded, "God yes your pretty, your fucking gorgeous." Josh took Aly's left nipple and gave it a twist, then another, "such nice tits too." He lowered his head kissing and lightly biting her breasts. John watched for a moment then reclaiming his place between Aly's legs he slipped two fingers back into her greedy sex, thrusting them in hard and fast.

Aly grinned at Josh's words. She cried out in pleasure when he took her left nipple and twisted it once, then twice. "I'm glad you like my tits, Uncle Josh. You can do anything you want to them. To me." When he lowered his head and started kissing and biting her nipples, she relaxed, enjoying his touch. She couldn't believe that first her father and now her hot uncle had touched her like this.

She looked up and spotted her father watching them. And when he reclaimed his place between her legs, Aly encouraged him as he resumed finger-fucking her. "Daddy, harder, Daddy! Fuck my pussy like you're trying to knock me up!" She said, knowing her words would drive her father crazy, and possibly Josh crazy, too.

greenandgold said:
Aly grinned at Josh's words. She cried out in pleasure when he took her left nipple and twisted it once, then twice. "I'm glad you like my tits, Uncle Josh. You can do anything you want to them. To me." When he lowered his head and started kissing and biting her nipples, she relaxed, enjoying his touch. She couldn't believe that first her father and now her hot uncle had touched her like this.

She looked up and spotted her father watching them. And when he reclaimed his place between her legs, Aly encouraged him as he resumed finger-fucking her. "Daddy, harder, Daddy! Fuck my pussy like you're trying to knock me up!" She said, knowing her words would drive her father crazy, and possibly Josh crazy, too.

John found his cock was more then ready. Kneeling between her thighs he slid his shaft easily into her. Pulling back then slamming in hard making her tits bounce with each stroke.

Josh quickly stripped pushing the head of his shaft against Aly's sweet mouth. "C'mon Aly, suck your Uncle Josh."

Aly moaned as her father finally slid his dick back into her. "Fuck me, Daddy! Shove your cock in my pussy so hard that I can't walk for days!" She told him and grinned. Apparently he had taken her at her word because he pulled back and then slammed back inside of her, hard, and her tits bounced as he did it. Aly loved it when he got rough with her.

She glanced over at Josh and smiled as he finally ditched his clothes and stood before them, naked. When he pushed his cock against her mouth, she eagerly opened wide and took him in. He wasn't lacking in size, and Aly loved how he filled her mouth as her father pounded her pussy.

Josh twisted his fingers into Aly's dark hair as her lips surrounded his shaft. His eyes closed in pleasure and he sighed. Tightening his grip on her hair he began to stroke his big cock into Aly's hot mouth. "Oh fuck...yeah Aly." he moaned. His left hand closed on Aly's right breast squeezing and kneading the soft mound.

John thrust into his daughter's wet pussy again and again. Moving his right hand he started rubbing Aly's clit with his thumb. Moving it in a fast back and forth as he slammed his shaft home. He went deep enough that he tapped her cervix. He was panting hard now.

Aly felt Josh twist his fingers in her hair and she enjoyed the bit of pain that went through her at his actions. She smiled around his cock as she saw his eyes close, and stared working his cock. Her head bobbed up and down as she moved her mouth over his cock, going all the way to the base and having it hit her throat, and then moving back up, and then back down. Josh tightened his grip on her hair and began to thrust roughly into her mouth and she loved it. She wanted them to treat her like she was their toy. His words made her happy inside and when Josh's hand moved to her breast, squeezing and kneading it, she moaned against his cock, sending vibrations against it.

The feel of her father fucking her hard and fast made her extremely wet as he continued to plow in and out of her, never slowing or stopping. One of his hands moved to rub her clit and she fucked against his hand as he fucked her. Aly's body jerked in pain as her father slammed hard and deep enough inside of her to hit her cervix. She didn't try to stop him, but instead, encouraged him to keep pounding her.

John was breathing hard now as he plowed his daughters wet pussy. His shaft tapping against her cervix again and again. His thumb moving in a blur over her clit. He looked up at Josh and nodded. They both pulled away from Aly. John put her on her knees with her gorgeous bum stuck in the air. Josh pushed his cock back to Aly's greedy mouth.

John slipped his fingers into Alys soaking pussy then using the juice he began to tease her tight little star. Sliding his cock back into her sex from behind again, his finger circling and lightly probing her tight little asshole.

Aly loved as her father fucked her harder and harder, though she cried out in actual pain when he slammed into her cervix time and again, but tried to play it off. His thumb worked her and then she saw her father look up and at Josh, and both men moved away from her. She took that moment to try get used to the pain felt from when her father hit her cervix both times, but the pain didn't immediately go away.

She felt him move her to her knees, with her ass in the air. It wasn't but a few moments after she was placed on her knees, that Josh shoved his cock back into her mouth and she resumed sucking him off. Her father's fingers slipped into her sex and she flinched at the touch, but forced herself to try and relax as his fingers gathered some of her juices.

His cock slid back inside of her once more and resumed pounding her. His actions hard and painful, but she took it, wanting to please him. Her father's fingers circled and probed her ass, and Aly moaned.

John buried himself deep into Aly's sex, he held himself there grinding against her. His finger circled her tight star lubricating it with her pussy juice. Slowly he pushed the finger in then back, slowly working it into her until he had the finger in to the first knuckle. Josh had his fingers twisted into Aly's hair. Her mouth working on her Uncles engorged cock. He heard Josh gasping as he neared his peak.

John slid his finger deeper into Aly's tight little ass. He knew his own climax was not far off but he planned to use his daughter's body to the fullest.

Aly moaned against Josh's cock, as her father slipped back inside of her. She felt him grinding against her, and then felt when his finger moved to her ass, circling it like a lion does it's prey. She felt him rub her juices on her ass and then slowly push a finger into it, and began to work that finger in and out of her ass. She stiffened as his finger worked her ass, and felt more and more of it slip inside of her.

Josh's fingers twisted her hair, as her mouth worked his cock. Aly heard him start to gasp and knew that he was close to coming, so she worked her mouth harder and faster on him. Her hands squeezing his balls, but not too hard, not wanting to hurt him.

Her father's finger slid deeper into her ass and she moaned against Josh's cock in her mouth. She knew it wouldn't be long before she came all over her father's cock inside of her.

Josh moaned loudly at the way Aly was working his shaft with her mouth. He gasped again then tensed. He let out a loud moan as he came, his eyes closed.

John heard his daughter moaning as he fingered her tight ass. He stroked his finger faster into her, his cock buried in Aly's sex. He panted knowing he could not hold back for much longer. "Aly, my sexy little Aly" he moaned. He was panting harder now, the feel of his daughters warm, slick walls was pushing him to the edge again.

Aly eagerly sucked down Josh's juices when he came. She kept working her mouth on him, making sure that she got every drop of his come. Not letting any of it leak from her mouth, not wanting to waste a drop. Aly smiled against Josh's cock as she saw his eyes close in bliss.

Her father kept fingering her ass, his actions getting faster and harder as time wore on and she loved it. His cock pounded into her and she heard him moan her name. "Daddy, let go. Come inside me, Daddy. I wanna feel your juices paint my pussy."

John groaned as the tension built. His shaft felt like it was on fire. He cried out "Alyyy" as he came. His body jerking as he was caught in the throes of a strong orgasm. His cock twitched pumping his seed into Aly, filling her. He knew he could get her pregnant, but he didn't care. At least not right now. Panting he slid from her. Aly lay with her head on Josh's lap, her legs on her fathers. All three of them were worn from their exertions.

John looked to his daughter, "My God...Aly....I should have tried this a long time ago." Josh just sat there a bemused and sated look on his face.

"You're right, Daddy. We should have done this sooner. I really like how you pound my pussy. And your come feels so good inside of me. I wish you would put it all over me," Aly said as she moved a hand to her pussy and pushed his come that was leaking out, back inside. She didn't want to lose any of it. The feel of her father's come inside her pussy, made her moan some more.

Her head still rested on Josh's lap, and she was relaxed. She turned her attention to him. "Uncle Josh, you have a nice cock," she told him. "I like sucking you off. Next time, you don't have to be so gentle with me. I don't mind you shoving your cock in my mouth. It's kinda hot, actually."

Back
Top Bottom