Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sissy Servant (KnightCreep X Ballos)

"woah woah wait what? Did you... Did you just tell me to give you a a blowjob? Why in the world would I do that sis? What makes you think I would ever want that!? Shane stood there blushing lightly at the brashness of his sister showing off her massive cock and and vagina.

"Because if you don't, I'll toss you out of my house. The other women on the island aren't nearly as kind to cute sissies like you as I am."

Shane blushed bright red at being called a sissy his small dick hardening in response. "Hey im not a sissy I only wore it cause I forced to! Also what do you mean? Are the other women like you... I mean... do they all have massive dicks like that." Shane shuddered at the thought of being surrounded by women like that.

"Yes. All of the women who love on this island are futas. Now come here and suck my dick." She revealed a whip from behind her back.

Shane sighed as he came to understand his fate, it was either this or being thrown out there to the rest of woman who could be like her or worse... Shane shuddered at the thought and move forward towards his sister. Her cock was an intimidating size, as he got closer he could smell a strong scent wafting off of her cock it was intoxicating like a blast of pheromones to the face. Uncontrollably Shane dick hardened in response and embarrassment. As Shane finally came to kneel in front of his sisters Massive cock, he closed his eyes stuck out his tongue and licked from the base of her cock to the tip.

Jenny moaned softly. "That's it... Keep licking. Make Mistress proud. If you do a good enough job, I'll dress you up in a cuter outfit."

Shane wasn't completely thrilled with the idea of wearing other incredibly sexual or revealing outfits but he didn't want to risk stopping lest he get whipped or worse thrown to the apparently more vicious women outside. Shane moved around his sisters cock witch was stiffening noticeably at his attention. His tongue licking it all around before finally reaching the tip. Shane took the tip of her cock into his mouth and gave a good suck on it making sure not to use his teeth or else it would spell his doom for sure.

Jenny moaned and rubbed her brother's head. "Keep going until you gag. I want to see how much you can get in."

Shane did was he was told, he moved his head forward pushing inch after inch of his sisters cock into his mouth. he could feel it pushing against the back of his throat demanding access deeper but he didn't know if that would work. he relaxed as much as he could. Doing something so dirty was totally embarrassing for him by this point his cock was starting to push out the top of his tiny panties. He felt his sisters cock push into his throat finally before he pulled out gasping for air.

Half way!? Holy crap that cannot be true. But true to her word when shane opened his eyes he saw that she was right. He had only gotten half of his sisters cock in his mouth. That hardly counted as a blowjob. "What should I say thank you for the compliment? I don't want to feel good about this."

Jenny told Shane to bob up and down the upper half of her shaft. "Go on. The sooner you start, the sooner I'll stop."

"Yes Ma'am" Shane sighed and started sucking her cock again. Its massive length barely making it halfway into shanes mouth as he sucked and licked at the head. Shanes eyes widened as he licked his sisters tip, she was oozing pre-cum. He had always heard it was one of the grossest things but his sister tasted AMAZING! "Sis..... " Shane looked up at his sister "Why does it.... Taste so GOOD?!"

"Because you're a sissy, and sissies love the taste of cum and precum," Jenny smiled. "Keep going."

"Yes, mistress" Shane mumbled into his sisters delicious tasting cock. He continued to lick and suck in earnest, simply in the attempt to get his sisters cock to leak more pre-cum for him to taste. Sure enough as Shane sucked more and more pre-cum came out for him to lick up from his sisters cock. He could only imagine at this point what it was gonna be like when she finally came. He had to know, Shane picked up the pace and started to try his very best to make his sister cum.

Soon, Jenny fired her load into her brother's mouth. It completely filled his mouth. Some of it leaked out.

Shane gagged as the cum exploded out of his sisters cock filler his mouth and running down his chin. Oh god it tasted delicious why the hell did he enjoy that so much. "ahh, sis.... why.... why was that so much fun. This is just wrong... why did I like that....." Shane sat on the floor cum dripping from his mouth onto his pink latex and down his body. Shane quickly swallowed all his sisters cum in one big gulp.

"Because you've secretly always wanted this," Jenny smiled. "Look me in the eyes and tell me that you want to always be my sissy servant."

"I... I always wanted to be your sissy servant...." Shane looked down at what he was wearing his small cock head poking out of the pink panties he was currently wearing. He was ashamed of the truth, he couldn't believe he had just agreed but I guess there was nothing he could do now. He'd already admitted it.

"Y-yes mistress" Shane did as he was told removing his panties pulling them down past his ankles and letting them drop to the floor next to him before lying down on his stomach and facing his mistress.

Back
Top Bottom