Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sissy Servant (KnightCreep X Ballos)

KnightCreep

Pulsar
Jenny was relaxing at the island's port. She was waiting for her younger brother to arrive on her resort island. She had turned an island in the middle of the Carribean into a beautiful tropical resort.

Shane sat casually on the plane flying towards one of the nicest and most luxurious islands he had ever seen. Gazing out the window in awe he felt his excitement rise as they were getting close to arrival after his 6 hour flight. Shane wasen't an overly masculine guy, soft features and short messy blond hair. Nor was he incredibly muscular either due to his job taking up his time leaving little time for exercise. Some would say he was a twink. It was bizare how he found himself in this position, one week ago his sister whom he had not talked to in a while had sent him an invitation for him to come visit her on the island on which she lived. It was a beautiful place, a small island somewhere in the Caribbean, Shane had seen some of the most amazing pictures not to mention some beautiful women as well. She wondered why now? did it have something to do with him finally coming of age? She never seemed that interested in me before so this kind of amazing trip seemed odd for her. Shane heard the pilot yell over to him, "We will be landing soon sir!" "Thanks!" Shane shouted back to him over the noise. As the plane slowed and then finally touched the landing strip Shanes thoughts went to his sister, how was she? What was she doing on this island? Hopefully this is a very relaxing vacation. Shane got out of the plane and thanked the pilot one more time then headed down the dock towards the beach where he noticed his sister casually relaxing in a chair. "Hey jenny! Its been a long time!"

Jenny smiled at her brother and went to hug him. "Hello, Shane. It's been too long. Welcome to my resort." She kissed Shane on the cheek.

Shane blushed as his sister kissed his cheek he was expecting a hug not quite something so affectionate. "Its absolutely stunning jenny! How in the world did you go from my regular old sister to owning your own island! Further more you look amazing! Also whats with the sudden invitation?"

"I'll explain everything when we get home, little bro. Don't worry." She led the way to her sports car. It looked like only the leather interior costed a fortune and a half. The rest of the car looked even more expensive.

"Okay." Shane replied as he brought his bag around the to the trunk and place it inside before admiring the vehicle fully. "Jesus this car is beautiful! I'm absolutely jealous!s" Shane sat down next to his sister in the passenger seat. "Again! how did you afford all this sis! Like dam! I can only really imagine what the house looks like!"

Jenny giggled and pushed a button on the car. "Oh, this isn't even the start."
"Welcome, Mistress Jenny and Miss Shane," a robotic voice said.

"Woah woah woah what? Miss shane? Does it think I'm a woman or something? I'd certainly be more impressed if it could figure out my gender but its still an impressive piece of technology. Can you change that in the settings? Cause everything else about the vehicle is amazing!" Shane sat next to his sister as she drove away towards her home.

Jenny sighed and pushed a few buttons. "Sorry, it's still in development."
"Mister Shane, I apologize. I am Vega, a sentient artificial intelligence."

"Woah thats incredible your car has its own AI! Even if its in development thats crazy." Shane was completely beside himself with all the luxury that he was experiencing. As they rounded the corner the extravagance of his sisters home blew him completely away. He was speechless as his jaw dropped. "This is where you live?" was all he could manage as they pulled up the car garage. As soon as the car stopped he quickly got out and headed towards the house to check it out completely forgetting about his clothing in the car. Walking in the door he began wandering around the house till he found the living room where he found the the biggest TV he had ever seen. "Woah" Shane quickly remembered his sister and rushed back to the front door to meet up her there.

"Enjoy your exploration?" Jenny asked as she handed her brother his suitcases. "Be a dear and carry these for me."

"Haha yeah sorry! it was just such a lovely home I couldn't help myself but look around right away. Yeah of course let me take those from you." I reach out and grab my stuff from my sister. "Hey by the way where will I be staying? Id like to get my stuff put away so we can get to relaxing right! Those beaches look so great and the water incredibly warm. I really wanna go swimming!"

The woman chuckled and led her brother to his new bedroom. "Put your stuff up and take a shower. I already have soap and shampoo in there for you."

"Yeah sure! a shower does sound exceptionally nice after that long flight. And thanks you seem rather prepared for my arrival" Shane went to his room and set his bag down before stripping naked in his room. He inspected his dick, Shane was never really that well endowed with his 4'5 inch cock but its how you use it isn't it? He pushed the thought out and went to the shower. Closing the door behind him dropping his towel he turned on the water and got in. The hot water flowed over his skin warming him up nicely and relaxing his muscles. Shane turned to the shampoo and body wash in the shower. Oh dammit what the hell sis! this stuff is all really girly. Shane considered not using it and going to get his sister but he figured it couldn't be that bad. He applied generous amounts of the shampoo and lathered it in. It smelled sweetly of strawberry's making him blush lightly smelling all girly. The body wash was equally as girly which smelled really floral. Shane finished showering and got out of the shower drying his hair and looking in the mirror. He gasped audibly as he looked at himself in the mirror, there must have been something in that shampoo and body wash cause his hair was now almost shoulder length and his skin looked noticeably softer almost feminine. Dammit sis. Shane walked back to his room towel around his waist.

"Ma'am, a lady should wrap her towel around her entire upper body," another robotic voice said. This one sounded more feminine and motherly.

Shane almost jumped as the voice called out to him. Again? Whats with all these AI Calling him a woman? He was a man with a penis wasn't he? He called out to his sister, "Hey sis! why do the AI keep calling me a woman? Like do they not understand what a penis is?"

"Ma'am, please cover your breasts with your towel," the AI said. "If you do not, I am authorized to lock you in here until you do."

"Okay? I guess I have too." Shane adjusted his towel to cover his nipples, he didn't have breasts which was weird. however due to the width of the towel it was just barely covering his flaccid dick. If anyone saw him during his short journey back to his room his cock would be on display. This is a weird home he thought. And where was his sister? He opened the bathroom and headed quickly towards his room opening the door.

There was a pink latex dress on Shane's bed.
"Ma'am, your sister requested that you wear this," the feminine voice said. A hologram of a woman appeared next to the bed.

"WHAT!" Shane yelled loudly in the house, he walked to the door and tried to open it... Nothing locked... Probably because of the AI. He heard her voice say behind him "Ma'am your sister requested your wear this, you may not leave without it on, You are to do as you requested" Shane sighed looks like he wasn't aloud to leave without wearing it. The outfit was a complete thing, bras panties and dress. This is so fucking embarrassing as he dropped his towel and put on the nearly microscopic panties pulling them on and tucking his cock into them as best he could. Next the bra which was oddly his size and the dress as well which was skin tight and barely covered his thigh. Shane walked towards the door and it opened allowing him to leave. He called out to his sister again. "Hey sis! Where are you! Whats going on!"

Jenny approached her brother. She was wearing a black leather bodysuit. "Aw, don't you look sexy?" There was an obvious bulge in her bodysuit's crotch.

Blushing shane yelled, "Jenny! Why do I after to wear...." He stopped mid sentence starring at his sister in the beautiful skin tight latex. Which was startling enough but more so was the large bulge at the front portion of the bodysuit. "Jenny.... What is that" Shane said pointing at her crotch. If its what he thinks it is shes bigger then he is!

"It's my cock," Jenny grinned. She unzipped the suit and leg her flaccid cock flop out. "Like what you see?"

Shanes face turned bright red, "Jenny what the hell! You have a cock! but but but your a woman! why don't you have a vagina!" As messed up as this was Shane found himself becoming slightly aroused as he stared at his sisters flaccid dick. "Like what the hell its bigger than mine!" Shane gestured to his own package hidden behind the panties and pink latex.

"I do have a vagina, it's just under my balls," the woman said. "Why don't you come over here and give me a blowjob?"

Back
Top Bottom