Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trap Sidekick (KnightCreep X Ballos)

"Thank you father I'm excited to see what this looks like!" Nathan pushed the button on the wring and before his eyes his clothing changed. Furry pink cat paws and feet appeared around his hands and feet while his clothing turned into the sluttiest girliest thing he'd ever seen. It was a skin tight latex bathing suit to say the least. It covered his skin but left nothing to the imagination at all. His small penis made a bump in the front of the suit. "What the heck is this! How am I supposed to wear this!? can we change what this looks like please!?"

"I'm sorry, it should be that." Push the gem again and give it to me," Carter said. He couldn't help but stare at the tiny bump in the bathing suit.

"How am I supposed to fight crime in something so... dirty? people will think im a slut!" He almost sadly pushed the button and handed back the ring to his father his clothes returning to the short shorts and tank top. "So now that that is done what do I do now? Whats next?"

Carter out the ring in a machine and pushed a few buttons. "Next, exercise. Drop and give me twenty push-ups."

"Yes sir!" Nathan was never really that fit so doing something like this for most was a fairly easy task but due to his small size it was a much more arduous task. the first couple were easy as one would imagine however as he reached 10 his breath started to come more raggedly as me tried to make 20 whole push-ups. Nathan felt weak as he finally got to 20 and just dropped to the ground arms shaking. What was he gonna do if he could barely manage 20 simple push-ups.

"Good job, but we'll have to work on your endurance," Carter said. He heard the machine ding. "There, your costume should work now. It was now a pink bodysuit with a cat tail, hood, ears, and mask. Paws replaced the hands and feet. There was even a pink tutu.

"thanks you father" Normally he'd never be caught dead in something like that but Nathan didn't want to disappoint his new father so he would wear the uniform with pride. "So father! When do we start fighting crime!? I wanna punch some bad guys!"

(Thats all I'm posting for now sorry I should be back later though.)

"We'll fight crime together when you've finished your training. Imagine yourself with razor sharp claws." Carter showed his claws

"That sounds awesome! a fearsome warrior fighting along side my father. We'll have them quaking in their boots haha! How long till mine are that sharp thought?" Nathan stood around sweat still lightly showing on his forehead as he stood next to his father. "So father what are we going to do next? you are the expert after all!"

"That wasnt just for conversation. Imagine claws growing out of your paws," Carter ordered. His claws retracted into his hands.

"Oh!" Nathan stopped for a moment and concentrated on his paws he imagine sharp claws extending from the end of each digit, and before his eyes sharp kitty claws extended out from Nathans paws. "Woah that crazy! where in the world do the claws come from!? How sharp are they?" Nathan ran over to a nearby desk and grabbed a blank piece of paper. Slowly he dragged his claws against the paper and watched as they shredded through it like butter. "Thats pretty cool"

"Your costume has a lot of tricks and secrets. I'll teach you all of them before your training is done." Carter patted Nathan's head.

"Ooooo! What kind of secrets dad! You gotta show me what else this suit can do! Pretty pretty please!" Nathan put his hands together as he asked pleadingly trying to use his cuteness to his own advantage since he was already dressed the part.

"Okay" Nathan closed his eyes and did as he was told, he imagined what a grappling hook looked like, 4 metal prongs attached to a long rope. generally used for climbing up tall buildings or swinging between large gaps. Nathan didn't know how a grappling hook was supposed to appear in his hands.

Within a few moments, a grappling hook appeared.
"How else do you think that the Great Wolf can carry everything he needs with him?" Carter asked with a smile. "There are limits, however. If you try to make multiple things appear, one after the other, it can overheat your suit and leave you vulnerable.

"What happens if I try and imagine multiple things? like will I get really tired?" Nathan was amazed at the power of this girly suit, it had the power to summon super sharp claws, grappling hooks you name it! Even if it was very girly it was hard not to enjoy wearing it if it meant having powers like this.

"A question for another day," Carter smiled. "Now, push the gem please." He pushed the gem on his ring.

"Oh man! At the orphanage we never got to have any good food it was the same old cheap slop day after day. I've heard of the amazing food that is pizza and since I've never had it I would love to try it!"

Carter nodded and asked James to cook a pizza.
"At once, sir," James said as he walked to the kitchen.
Carter kissed Nathan as they walked to a small dining room. "Nathan, would you be willing to be a girl full time?"

"I.... I don't know sir.... I don't even know what that would be like.... I surely don't even know the first thing to being a girl. Like the outfits are pretty cute and it makes me feel good to get complimented but I don't know how I would feel always being a girl. Would I be able to try it for a while?"

Carter nodded. "And if you don't like being a girl full time, you can go back to being a boy. Do you want to change now or after lunch?"

Nathan looked at his father, "We can do that now before lunch, we should still have time before James finishes making the pizzas. But what do you mean by change? Like Change clothing?"

Back
Top Bottom