Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trap Sidekick (KnightCreep X Ballos)

KnightCreep

Pulsar
Carter walked through the orphanage with the head nun. He was secretly the Great Wolf, the city's superhero. He was looking for a sidekick. He entered the last room and saw a feminine male on the bed.

Nathan sighed as he sat on the edge of his bed within the orphanage dressed in a very androgynous set of clothing that the orphanage had given him. Nathan had very few friends at the orphanage so he often spent his time alone either sitting around of reading his books. He had given up on his dreams of being adopted no one wanted him cause he wasn't a cute girl and wasn't a strong or very athletic boy like some of the other ones who had gotten adopted some time ago. He had very few features that made him a candidate for adoption. So Nathan bide his time day by day until he turned 18, Which was not very far away.

"Nathan, look alive," the nun said.
Carter approached Nathan and smiled at him. "Chin up, kid." He looked up and down Nathan's body. "I know the feeling, the loneliness, the fear of never being accepted. But you don't have to feel that any longer. How would you like to be my son?"

"yes sister" Nathan replied glumly as he sat on the edge of the bed. generally he would have stayed that way until Nathan noticed a well dressed incredibly handsome man next to the nun. He had kind compassionate eyes as he looked at Nathan examining him as all parents looking to adopt do. But something was slightly different about him their seemed an actual interest compared to other parents who have looked at him. After a moment when Nathan heard the words he never thought he would hear in his entire life. He finally heard them, tears appeared in his eyes as he hugged the man and thanked him a hundred times over before agreeing to be his son.

Carter smiled and hugged his new son back. "Nathan Reyni, that has a nice ring to it. Don't you think you, son?" The man was wearing a titanium ring with a black wolf's head on the front. Nathan would recognize it instantly, but if he was smart, he'd wait until they were alone to discuss it.

Nathans eyes lit up as he noticed the ring, there was simply no way this was happening but he contained his excitement as best he could plus if anyone asked he could just say hes excited to be adopted. "It does father, I like the name very much." Nathan was told to pack up all his belongings and be ready for them as sister lead his new father to complete the paper work. Once they were finished they met up with Nathan at the front door of the orphanage. He was led out to a fancy black sports car, he threw his trunk into the trunk and got in the passenger seat. His new father got in and put his key in the ignition. Unable to wait he had to ask, "Okay I gotta know.... Are you..... The Great Wolf?!"

Carter's eyes shot open for a split second. "Um... I... There's no hiding it from you, is there? Yes, I am the Great Wolf. You must know a lot about me if you can recognize me by my ring."

"Oh. My. God! Your like my idol sir! When I was alone in the orphanage if there was anything that kept me going that helped me make it through my day it was you. Seeing you fight crime having no fear and being as incredible as you are. I simply cannot believe this is actually happening!" Nathan sat incredulous in the passenger seat unsure of what to do with himself. Then he thought of a question. "But sir why would you adopt a son? Do you need someone to pass the torch to? If so why me! Look at me I am scrawny!"

"I need a sidekick, as well as someone to keep me company," Carter said. "Would you be willing to be my sidekick? I can have you out by my side in under a month if you work hard enough."

Nathan stopped and looked at the great wolf.... His brand new father had just asked him to become his sidekick. He had to be dreaming there was simply no way this could be real. Like this is absolutely unbelievable. "Sir, it would be a dream come true to become your sidekick. It would make me one of the happiest kids alive. I've always wanted to help the people and now I can finally do good for the people!

"Then we'll start training tomorrow. First, you need to to get settled in." Carter pushed a button on his car's steering wheel. "James, my new son knew about who I am just by looking at my ring."
"Then he shouldn't have any problem becoming your sidekick," a voice responded.

"Who's james?" Nathan asked curiously. "Also why does knowing who you are by your ring matter? I'm your biggest fan I doubt anyone else would notice it at all...." Nathan sat in the passenger seat as the approached the mansion in which the great wolf lived. Nathan could barely contain how excited he is that not only was he adopted he was adopted by his hero, his idol. His home was huge it was massive its no wonder hes dressed so expensively. Hes got to look the part of a millionaire so his cover isn't blown. We pulled up to the front gate and got out, I went to the back of the car and grabbed my belongings from the trunk before heading towards the stairs where My new father was. "This house is amazing" I couldn't help but say as I walked in the front door.

"If you're my biggest fan, then you should be even more determined to train. James is butler. He's my Alfred, and you're my Robin."
(Batman reference #1.)

"Oh, yeah duh! I should have realized that!" I gently slap my palm against my head foolishly. "Not to worry sir I won't let you down!" I proceed to give a salute to him showing my dedication to not letting him down. "Sir where in this house will I be staying? like its so huge did you have a room planned for me or may I chose one for myself?

(I mean hes basically bat man lol)

"You can pick out your own room. You can even sleep in my room if you choose to. There's enough room for another bed, or we could sleep in the same bed?"

Nathan was taken aback weirdly by the last offer not something an average father would say to his new son but he quickly pushed the thought away. "I think ill take a room somewhat close to you." Nathan walked up the stairs towards the hallway where his new fathers room was. I think ill sleep across the hall from him. I opened one of the doors to the massive room, the moment I saw the bed I set my stuff down in the room kicked off my shoes and jumped onto the bed. "This is by far the softest bed I have ever laid on in my entire life! This is the best day of my life!" Nathan shouted loudly in his new room.

"Get used to living in luxury, Nathan," Carter smiled. He sat next to Nathan and hugged him. "Welcome home, son."

"Thanks dad! I think I'm gonna get some sleep I'm feeling rather tired." Nathan yawned and hugged his father before heading back into his room, it had been a long day for him and even those it was only the late afternoon he was already feeling rather tired. Furthermore he would need all his energy for tomorrow when his training began. Nathan got up and put away all his clothing then headed into the attached bathroom. He brushed his teeth and got ready for bed. Nathan quickly crawled into bed and fell quickly asleep. Nathan dreamed of all the adventures he was gonna have with his new father standing by his side fighting bad guys and being loved by all.

In the morning, a middle aged man gently shook Nathan awake. "Master Nathan, your father wishes to see you in the Wolf Cave. My name is James." He handed Nathan a pair of shorts and a tank top.
(Batman Reference #2)

Nathan rubbed his eyes as his fathers butler james shook him awake. "Yeah sure... give me a second." He sat up in bed and watched as James left the room and closed the door, he looked at the clothes that had been laid out for him. His eyes widened, this clothing was downright girly there was no way that his father expected him to wear this. He went to his drawers where he had place his clothing but when he pulled on them he found them locked. What the hell? Guess I don't get a choice. He grabbed the shorts and tank top putting them on. The shorts were WAY to short by and standard, showing off much of his nearly hairless legs and the top showed the entirety of his slim arms and the lack of muscle on his chest. He went downstairs to grab some food before heading down into the wolf cave where his father was waiting for him.

Carter smiled at his adopted son. "Hello, Nathan. I'm sorry for the feminine training clothes. I was hoping for a female sidekick, but I couldn't leave you after I saw you. You do look very lovely."

"Its fine... I think, its a bit girly its true but if you really think it looks good I guess its fine...." Nathan blushed as he stood there being looked over by his own father. he felt his dick twitch slightly in his small shorts. He quickly caught himself and stopped that train of thought. "So father what do we do first for training? Am I gonna learn how to fight? Use weapons!? Or something even cooler!?"

"You need your costume first. You need to be able to put it on at a moment's notice. For example..." Carter pushed his ring. Within moments, his suit had turned into his costume. It was a gray bodysuit with a wolf hood and mask. His feet looked like paws and he now had sharp claws on his hands. "What so you think?"

"Oh! Okay! Do I also get a cool ring and an equally as cool name!? Oh boy can I be something cool like Wolf dog!? or did you have a name?" When his father pushed his ring and before his eyes transformed into his childhood hero and idol. He giggled with excitement, "Oh my god dad! Thats so cool! I'm the luckiest kid alive! When do I get mine!"

Carter chuckled and handed his son a ring of his own. "This is yours. Put it on and push the gem." The gem was pink and had a white cat paw on it.

Back
Top Bottom