Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ponygirl Ranch (KnightCreep X Ballos)

"Aaaaaah! I will for you Kiari! But kiari what am I training for? Also what do you mean by training?" Kevin was getting incredibly close to cumming now having his breasts fondeled and cock stroked was too much. "Kiari! I'm cumming! Torrents of cum exploded out of Kevins cock covering both himself and Kiari in his cum. The Liquid that was pumped into him must have increased the amount of semen produced. Kevin exhaled as he let his head hit the table exhausted as his cock finally deflates.

"You're going to be a show pony. You've seen horse shows before, correct? You'll be trotting and prancing in front of a crowd of fans."

Now that he was no longer aroused he felt his intelligence return to him "What! A Show pony! But im not a horse! I'm a human being!" Kevin began to fight against his restraints again although helplessly without the use of his hands and feet due to the hooves which currently covered them. How the hell was he supposed to even walk on two feet. To get any balance at all he'd have to walk on all fours...

"Don't worry, honey. You'll learn to love it," the woman smiled. "I'll leave you here until you've calmed down." She put the ball gag back into Kevin's mouth and secured it.

"Wha-" Was all kevin could manage as he had the ball gag shoved back into his mouth. He... or possibly she now, he didn't quite know what he was anymore now that he had large breasts feminine features but still had a massive cock between his legs. He struggled for almost two hours before finally giving up due to fatigue, Kevin decided to lie down and try his best to get some sleep maybe he would wake up and it would all just be a bad dream. The table in which he was lying on was exceptionally cool which made it difficult to fall asleep but eventually he managed to sleep.

(Sorry for delay I've been busy)

When Kevin woke up, he was in a stall of a barn. His limbs were tied to the wall, preventing him from moving.

As kevin awoke he noticed he had been moved during his sleep, still tied up and still wearing the pony hooves on his hands and feet, also still completely naked and exposed. Kevin was kneeling in some very soft hay he could hear the clip clop of hooves from the other stalls next to him. Across from him was another woman, or what he assumed to be a woman, like him dressed in the same hooves with large breasts and large twitching cock. He turned his head testing his restraints. No give at all completely metal. He sighed, how the hell was he gonna do.

Jill walked into Kevin's stall and smiled at him. "Hello, Kevin. I'm Jill, your new owner. Your boss had to sell some of his employees in order to keep the company running. You were one of the lucky few who get to be ponygirls."

"whphmm!" Kevin tried to speak through the ball gag still firmly sealed in his mouth, How was this lucky? Seriously Kevin was sitting tied up in a barn naked after being transformed into this man woman hybrid. How in the world was this supposed to be considered lucky!

"Easy, girl," Jill said. "You'll soon love being a ponygirl. If your good, I'll keep you as my ponygirl."

Kevin shook his head in disbelief how in the world was anyone one supposed to like this kind of thing. Its humiliating! its embarrassing! Kevin tried to stand up but quickly fell back to his knees due to the pony hooves and short shackles binding him to the wall. Other than that incredible orgasm he had had the other day he couldn't see any other benefit to being a ponygirl.

Kevin felt a wave of sadness hit him as he came to understand his position, he didn't get to have a say in this. she supposed she may as well accept what had happened. Kevin hung her head sadly as mistress patter her head.

Kevin tilted her head to the side questioningly. "mmph" had her mistress just called her something else or was she talking to another person entirely. Kevin was suddenly scared of being left alone, he didn't know what was going to happen once her new mistress left... Hopefully that other woman doesn't come back.

Another trainer walked into the stall. She was petite, but her penis was still big. "Hello, Karen. Welcome to your new home."

As kevin had guessed that was gonna be her new name, Karen. At least it was similar. Karen shook her head nervously as she pushed up against the wall. She didn't want to know what they were gonna do to her today. If day one was transformation who knows what perverted thing she was gonna do to her. Hopefully she isn't put out with the rest of the girls who knows they may try to fucker her. Karen licked her lips at the thought.

The trainer rubbed Karen's head. "Easy, girl. I'm just going to put your harness on." She held up a black harness that crossed a few times.

Karen sat still and allowed for the horse harness to be put on, its straps were tight to her flesh and crossed right over and under her breasts putting them on display for everyone around her to see. The second cross went around her cock and balls again exemplifying them and making them stand out against the black leather harness. Up around her neck was a collar with a solid metal ring attached which she assumed she would be lead around on, As well as several other attachment points which Karen did not know the purpose of. Wearing such a sexual thing my Karens cheeks flush bright red with embarrassment.

Karen sat still unsure of what her trainer wanted Karen to do. She was already sitting patiently in the pen with her harness on. She knew she wasn't gonna be able to get away right now so she had no reason to try and fight anything at the moment.

Karen nodded lightly as her trainer moved behind her to the wall and undid her shackles. She stayed perfectly still waiting for her trainer to give her the next command. While she sat there waiting a small idea floated into her mind. She really wanted to get fucked in the ass by one of the pony girls.

The trainer led the way outside. The strongest of the ponygirls were fucking the weaker show ponies senseless.

Karen whimpered slightly as she noticed what was happening outside the barn in which she was being held. Their cocks were huge, stretching their anus's to unbelievable sizes. Karen still had her anal virginity her ass wouldn't be able to handle that. So she stopped moving.

Back
Top Bottom