Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ponygirl Ranch (KnightCreep X Ballos)

KnightCreep

Pulsar
Jill smiled as she watched the eighteen wheeler park in front of her ranch. The new arrivals had arrived. She was wearing her training uniform: black bikini top, latex gloves, fuck me boots, cowboy hat, and small shorts.

Kevin Awoke with a start, blinking into the darkness trying to make sense of where he was. he tried to focus on what had just happened. He remembered being called into his bosses office a stern a professional man who even for someone like Kevin was intimidating. His words rang out through his memory "We regret to inform you that our company has currently run into some financial issues so as to compensate we were forced to sell off some of our staff so as to stay afloat. We've made a deal to sell several of our associates to a work on a very special ranch. You'll be taken there soon. Thank you for your service." Before I could say anything a rag was stuffed in my face and I quickly lost consciousness. After Kevins eyes had adjusted to the darkness he could see he was still in the suit he was wearing earlier that day and was currently chained to the wall in the back of what he assumed to be a vehicle. Kevin tested his restraints seeing if their was any give at all to them. Suddenly the back wall opened up blinding him from the light suddenly streaming into the back of the vehicle. Before anything else could happen Kevin shouted out "Hey What the fuck is going on here! Someone help!"

Someone shoved a ball gag into Kevin's mouth and removed his chains. They then pulled yanked Kevin out of the truck, using his tie as a leash. "Come on, you little bitch!" a feminine yet dominant voice ordered.

Kevin fought against the gag as it was forced into his mouth. He tried to speak and to convince them their had to be some kind of mistake however nothing discernible came out just some grunts and saliva dripping down the ball. Kevin was led out of the truck forcefully by a woman dressed in something he could only describe as fetish wear. He was taken aback by how he was addressed as a bitch. He didn't move willingly. He simply allowed the surprisingly strong woman to drag him away to his uncertain fate.

Jill watched her best trainer, Kiari, drag one of her new ponies to the transformation building. He would look the part soon enough. She helped move the supplies into the barns.

Kevin was being dragged towards a large man made building not quite a barn but definitely something similar to that. Panic started to rise in his chest as he was dragged through the door showing something almost reminiscent of a hospital but filled with operation tables fitted with restraints. he began to actively struggle against his restraints he didn't want to know what happens to people in here. Absolutely no wish to remain in here at all. Fear making his heart beat as the saliva started dripping down his chin.

Kiari locked Kevin in his restraints and put a tube into his urethra. It was very painful, but it passed quickly. "Oh shut up!"

Kevin shouted against the ball gag for them to stop. Kevin was embarrassed to be strapped down to this the medical bed and currently has a large tube shoved into his dick. What kind of hellish place is this! What are they doing! Kevin continued to thrash against his restraints making noise. Maybe just maybe they would listen to reason.

Kiari gave Kevin a hard smack. "Quit squirming or I'll rip your dick off and shove it down your throat!" Her voice alone was enough to make even war veterans tremble in pure terror.

Kevin froze. The strength of the blow alone was incredible.The voice behind it was even more commanding Kevin could tell that this woman whoever she was knew exactly what she was doing and had done it many times before. As vulgar as the threat was Kevin feared that someone like her might actually do that. So he stopped moving hoping that maybe his luck would change though he glared at the woman who was standing before him. From what he could see the tube they had shoved down his dick was hooked up to some kind of pump mechanism with a bunch of purple liquid in it. What is the point of that?

Kiari turned the machine on. Within seconds, the liquid was being pumped into the man's urethra. "Good little bitch. Any more outbursts will lead to severe punishments."

Kevin quivered at the threat, the first blow had hurt him more than he had expected. His heart quickened as he watched the liquid begin to move towards his genitals. Dear god why me, are they really gonna try and pump this into my penis! What the fuck is going on! Kevin couldn't even do anything about it as he felt it flowing inside of him. the liquid was warm, really warm actually. He felt his cheeks turn red as he blushed from the feeling of being pumped full of a strange liquid. I hope nothing bad happens to me because of this.

Kevin's penis began to grow as more of the liquid entered his body. Breasts also began to develop.

What the hell! Was all kevin could think of as he watched his penis swell and increase by almost 4 inches making up almost a 12 inch dick. Suddenly he noticed as he vision started become obstucted by something. He felt a great tension against his clothing followed by a tearing noise. He was growing breasts! They weren't gonna be small either, they grew and grew to what he would assume to be double D size tits. How did this even happen! They're making me look like a total slut!

"You're lucky that Mistress Jill wants someone with unaltered vision and vocal cords," Kiari said. She began to rip the rest of Kevin's clothes off.

What? Mistress? What in the world does she mean by unaltered? Kevin shuddered at the thought that this still could have been worse. As Kevin laid there on the table naked with large double D size breasts and a massive 12 inch cock he suddenly felt incredibly self conscious of himself Blushing heavily as the large woman inspected him like some kind of prize. Kevin wondered how much longer they would continue pumping this liquid into him, how much bigger did they want his breasts? All he could do was wait for them to release him and for his chance to escape. Kevin didn't want to know what would happen if he remained here too long.

The woman put black stockings and gloves on Kevin. They had black hooves on the end of them. "Good girl. Smile."

What the fuck! How in the hell am I supposed to walk with these? There horse hooves I'm not a horse!" Kevin blushed heavily at being called a girl with such large breasts. Kevin began to struggle against the restraints again. He had to get out he needed to be released. Something occurred to him as he was strapped down. His dick wasn't deflating, he suddenly noticed how horny he was how his cock was begging to be stroked but how was he supposed to masturbate with hooves? All that could be heard through the gag was a quiet whimper.

"You want to cum, don't you?" Kiari asked with an evil smirk. She removed the gag. "Maybe if you beg, I'll consider helping you."

Before Kevin could even think about yelling or screaming at her and trying to barter his way to freedom he found himself doing as she commanded. Confusion filled his eyes as he heard himself speaking "Oh please Kiari! Pretty pretty please! Help me cum! I need to cum so badly its making me crazy, my cock is twitching so good and it just needs some attention!" He said in a genuine pleading voice. Kevin was taken aback cause that wasn't him who had said that it scared him, but his sexual desire was clouding his brain.

The machine finished pumping the pony girl with hormones. Kiara removed the tube and began to stroke and rub Kevin's penis. "Good girl."

Kevin reacted almost immediately, a moan escaped his lips as she placed her hand on his cock. Woah why was his cock so sensitive like someone could blow on it and he'd probably cum just from that. "Ah Kiara that feels amazing thank you! I wanna be a good girl! Why does that feel so good!" Kevin also noticed that his voice was distinctly more feminine due to the hormones but still somewhat male.

"I wanna.... No I don't want to do this! Yes I wanna be a good show pony!" Kevin struggled against what his desires wanted as she felt him up. "Ahh Kiari your making my breasts feel really good too! Thank you!" He felt his cock get even harder if that was possible, he felt like he could explode at any moment unleashing a torrent of cum.

"Good little pony. Moan louder, little one. The sooner that you cum, the sooner you can go train."

Back
Top Bottom