Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Staying At Uncle's House (greenandgold x rahatingt)

greenandgold

Supernova
Maggie Reyes is 19 years old. She has dark red hair and bright green eyes. She's 4'10 and weighs 107 pounds. She has B cup breasts and both of her ears pierced twice. One earring in her cartilage on each ear, and one on each earlobe. Maggie has a nose stud and also a rose tattoo on her chest that she got last year during spring break weekend when she was drunk. She was on another spring break this week and was happy to be on her way home for the week, as she drove to her parents house. Maggie pulled into the driveway a few minutes later and was surprised to find her parents car gone.

She parked her car, killed the engine and took off her seat belt. A few moments later, Maggie took her keys out of the ignition and got out of her car, locking it behind her. She walked up to the porch and then knocked on the door, thinking maybe her mother was home. 2 minutes passed. Then 7, then 10, then 25 and no one answered. Maggie sighed and walked back to her car, realizing that no one was home and she was screwed since she didn't have a key. She unlocked her car and slid back into the driver's seat and closed her door once more.

Maggie got an idea and decided to text her uncle. She leaned over the console and grabbed her purse in the passenger seat. She pulled out her phone and pulled her uncle's number up, texting him that she was on her way to his house and needed to talk to him. Once the message was sent, she tossed her phone back in the passenger seat, buckled up once more, turned the car on and drove to her uncle's house which was half an hour away.

Frank Parker was the younger brother to Peter Rayes and while his older brother have had a nice family for himself Frank preferred his hands free bachelor life. The man was successful in his own right these days mostly working from home and managing his investments and living a life of luxury that allowed him to enjoy the fruit of his labor. Frank was by no means a slouch but someone who just believes that the goal of earning a lot of money is to enjoy your life and not to spend every moment looking for more of it. So when his niece Maggie who he haven't seen a while sent him a message he was at home even though he missed it.

Frank was doing some work in his home office finishing up in preparation for the weekend when the bell rang. He looked up surprised and stood up wondering who it could be. It wasn't like Frank didn't have visitors in the house specially the female kind but he wasn't expecting anyone. As he strode out in his comfy shorts and half buttoned shirt, his favorite casual wear he grabbed the phone and leafed through the notification as he walked finding the message from Maggie as he neared the door and realized it just might be her. He was wondering what brought her to his house given that he hadn't heard about Maggie coming to the town from his brother.

He opened the door to find the young girl waiting on the other side. She had grown up a lot since he saw her last time Frank thought as he opened the door fully. "Hello Maggie, this is a surprise. Come on in, I didn't know you were in town", he said as he ushered her into the house and took her to the living room.

Maggie smiled as Frank opened the door, greeted her and then ushered her into the house and living room. "Hi, Uncle Frank. I take it that you got my text?" She took a seat on the couch when he motioned for her to sit. "I just got to town half an hour ago, actually. I stopped by the house and had planned to spend the week there but no one was home. My parents don't leave any extra keys lying around in hiding spots near the house, and I don't have my own key to get inside. So, basically I'm locked out with nowhere to go. So, I thought if you don't mind, that I could stay with you this week. If you're not busy."

"I promise, I'm not noisy and I'm not a slob. I won't have anyone over and you won't have to worry about anyone wrecking your place. I just wanna relax and enjoy the next week without having to worry about classes or my job. What do you say?" Her eyes moved around the living room, taking in the room and everything in it. It had been a long time since Maggie had been to Frank's house, and she was curious how it looked now.

Back
Top Bottom