Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Niece and Her Favorite Uncle (greenandgold x Andronic)

greenandgold

Supernova
Alex Greene is your typical young woman. She's 19 years old, and in her second year of college. She has blonde hair, blue eyes, is 5'1 and weighs 110 pounds. She has C cup breasts
and long legs that go on for miles. Her ass is a sight to behold but it of course, has nothing on her breasts. She lives with her parents who are currently out of town for the weekend
on a business trip for her father's law-firm.

Her father's brother has recently moved in with them after losing his job and his house. Alex loves her uncle and usually tries to spend at least a little time with him each day, to try and raise his spirits a bit. She doesn't know if it helps, but well, it's better than not trying at all, she thinks.

It's a Friday night and since her parents left that morning for the business trip, it had been just Alex and her uncle since she had gotten back from her classes at the community college that afternoon. She had told him that her boyfriend was coming over and that they'd stay out of his way and not bother him.

Everything was going fine until her boyfriend, Ryan, suggested something that Alex wasn't comfortable with. They had been making out and into a bit of groping, when it happened. Ryan said that wanted to share her with his friends, and she had immediately declined.

He had argued, insisting that it would be okay. That they wouldn't hurt her. "I'm not gonna do that! What kind of girl do you think I am, that you want me to sleep with all of your friends?!" Alex yelled, her voice carrying through the house. She was so steamed at this moment, that she didn't care who heard her.

"But Alex, come on! Just a few times! I told my buddies that you'd be up for it and they want to get together on Sunday and do a gang-bang. I can't back out now!"

Alex glared at Ryan when he said that. Her hand flew out and slapped him after he spoke. "Who the hell do you think you are, to offer me up to your friends on a platter? Get the hell out of my house!" She yelled and pushed him towards the door to her room. She was surprised when the door to her room suddenly opened and her uncle was there.

Ryan took the smack to the face and glowered, anger in his eyes. Wide, passionate, he was about to get violent as she started shoving him, but her uncle saw his hand raised and caught it by the wrist, squeezing hard. John stood at 6'1 feet tall 190 pounds of pure chiseled muscle compared to her boyfriends tiny stature of 5'5."is there a fucking problem here?" John slurred his words a bit, ever since he had moved in, he had spent his time in the basement 'looking' for jobs and drinking beer. He looked at the knockout blonde behind her boyfriend. Her face almost pink in her anger.

Ryan glared."Yo! GET THE FUCK OUT! I'M HERE WITH MY GIRLFRIEND!" He yelled only for John to raise his eyebrow and smack him."Shut your fucking mouth." He rolled his eyes."Too loud." He grabbed him by the neck and walked him outside the house, quite literally tossing the boy out on his ass out the door."Don't come back either! My niece don't need no tiny dicked piece of shit in her life!" He yelled after him. The boy glowered, but knew better as he began to run for his car, making a quick exit.

John sighed as he lifted his bottle to his lips and took a long swig of it. He slowly turned on his heel and walked back up looking at his niece."..You gotta stop picking losers." He added as he looked at her breasts. Her little tanktop barely containing them. She had probably been ready to fuck Ryan, but the poor sap had fucked that up some how. Her nipples were hard he saw that. He slowly reached down below the elastic of his basketball shorts and scratched his hip. His shirtless upper body flexing as he offered her his bottle with a smile.

Alex had been surprised when John intervened. She saw that Ryan had been about to slap her back and was grateful to her uncle for stopping it. She watched as John caught Ryan's wrist and squeezed it hard. His question had her shaking her head in the negative. "No, Uncle John. It's fine. Ryan was just leaving." Alex watched as Ryan glared and yelled at John. She was shocked when her uncle smacked Ryan, and his words that followed the smack. She didn't bother to follow after them as John got rid of Ryan.

She could hear the two men arguing with each other as John dragged Ryan out of the house. Alex moved to the window just in time to see John literally toss Ryan out of the house and onto his ass on the porch. She closed the window after Ryan left and went to straighten up her bed that was a mess from the make out and grope session. She looked up at the sound
of footsteps and saw that John was back.

Alex heard his words and sighed. "You know it's not that easy. That people can't help who they're attracted to," she told him. "Uncle John, thanks for getting rid of Ryan before things got out of hand. I'm sorry that we bothered you and you had to get involved." She noticed his gaze fall to her breasts, but didn't say anything about it. Alex cleared her throat a bit and folded her arms over her chest to block her hard nipples from sight, feeling embarrassed at John seeing her that way.

She watched as one of his hands moved below the elastic of his shorts and scratched his hip. Alex quickly jerked her eyes away, knowing that it wasn't right for her to be looking at him like that. She saw him flexing and when John offered her his bottle, she smiled back. "Thanks," Alex said and took a long sip.

She almost literally snatched the bottle from him, grasping it and bringing the long neck to her full lips. Tossing her head back as she sucked down the contents of the bottle. He watched her throat move as she swallowed."Careful, you'll burn your throat." He chuckled, glad that one hand rose, causing one of her breasts to come into view, poking against the material of her thin shirt. He sniffed the air, it smelled of pussy. He looked down to the V of her legs and took the bottle back taking a slow meaningful sip. Horny, drunk. Wanting a pussy around his cock, he reached into his shorts, he did not wear underwear around the house, much to the dismay of her mother and the anger of her father. The outline of his soft penis quite evident. Quite large.

He felt his cock growing dispute the forbidden nature of his desires and plopped down on her bed, taking another long sip from the large bottle of alcohol. Glad he brought this one instead of some sort of beer. He passed it back to her, literally pressing his fist against her large chest, his eyes locked onto her eyes."So your boyfriend got too kinky for you?" He teased."I thought college students did everything nowadays." He chuckled as his eyes drank in her palmy skin. She had been so ready for a fuck, and that boy couldn't keep his request till after. He shook his head at the thought. He would have fuckedher then asked that stupid question.

As he sat there with his legs splayed open, questioning his nieces sex life and allowing her to drink, the tower between his legs tented the cotton shorts. It seemed as if he did not notice the tower pushing up the tent. It had to be an easy 9 inches, maybe more since it seemed to bend to the side.

Alex heard John's warning but ignored it. She took a drink and sure, it did burn her throat going down, but she didn't care. A few moments later, John reached out for the bottle once more and she didn't hesitate to hand it back to him. She was surprised when John slipped a hand into his shorts once more. Her eyes had followed his hand and with that, they landed
on the outline of his dick, which was pretty damn big. He moved and sat down on her bed and she remained standing where she was and waited to see what was going to happen next.

She watched John take another sip from the bottle and then hold it out to her once more. She accepted the bottle and tried not to jump at the feel of his fist against her chest. Their eyes locked and his question had her rolling her eyes. "I'm not into gang bangs, and that's what Ryan wanted to do. He wanted to share me with his friend's. I don't know those guy's or trust them not to do anything that would hurt me."

Alex's eyes darted away from his as they talked about her sex life. She was pretty sure that her face was a bright red from embarrassment right now. Her eyes landed on John's legs which were open wide as he sat on her bed. She saw that his dick was huge and tenting his shorts. Alex knew that she should look away, that it was wrong to blatantly stare at her uncle's crotch, but found herself unable to look away.

He chuckled at blush."So if you trusted them it'd be cool?" he teased as he licked his lips."Your father and I have fucked a girl together before." He chuckled."I got the pussy he got the mouth. Or was it her ass?" He stared quizically at the ceiling." That was our college fun."He chuckled and shook his head. His cock violently twitched as he watched her drink, watched her eyes locked onto his cock, not looking away.

He cleared his throat loudly as he looked where her eyes looked, meeting her stare."NEver seen a cock before?" He spoke as if what was going on at this moment was so totally normal. Teasing her with his knowing smile. He knew he was large. Even for women who had hundreds of men, they were always impressed with his size, his girth, his length. His everything. "C'mere, give me the darn bottle." he sat up a bit tryin gto snatch it from her.

"I wonder if you're a full bush, a trim or a bald pussy kinda gal." He laughed softly, being more open and more brash with her as more liquor coursed through his veins.

"That's not what I meant, Uncle John." Alex said and she made a face at his words. "I don't sleep around. And I sure as hell won't sleep with some guy or more than one guy that I don't know. I'm not a slut and I resent the fact that Ryan wanted to treat me as if I was one." She fell silent when John started to talk, and his words surprised her. She saw his cock twitch
and knew that he had noticed her staring at it.

At his next words, she rolled her eyes. "I've seen a dick before. Just not one as big as yours seems to be." She heard John clear his throat and lifted her eyes to meet his. Now she knew that he knew she had been staring at his crotch. The ease with which he spoke about this, made her feel a little more at ease. John asked for the bottle once more and she handed it back.

Alex's jaw dropped at his next words and she cleared her own throat as she tried to figure out how to reply to his question without sounding like a slut. "Not that it matters, but I wax down there. No hair." She felt her embarrassment leave her and it was easier to answer John's questions now.

"Uncle John, Uncle John." He teased."I like when you call my name." He licked his lips as he stood up and handed her the bottle, his hand accidentally 'tipping' spilling some of the contents on her white shirt, causing her breasts to appear through the thin fabric. He looked directly at them staring at her perky breasts and pert nipples.

"A hairless snatch. I swear, you girls getting more and more freaky. When I was growing up, all the girls had a special animal down there." he chuckled."Couldn't see the lips or the clit. Now it's like just in your face." He smiled."But I don't believe my niece is so clean down there." He teased as he traced his fingers above the waistband of her pants, looking into her eyes.

He stared at her for a long moment before he smiled."You must be some what of a freak and a slut if Ryan thought you might be down for a gangbang Alex, there is no shame in that. What do you like in the bedroom? Tell Uncle John." He whispered into her ear, his lips almost touching the skin there.

Alex listened as John teased her. He licked his lips and stood up to hand her the bottle, his hand 'accidentally tipping' and spilling the alcohol on her white tank-top. The liquid caused her breasts to show through the fabric. She smiled as he blatantly stared at her breasts and nipples. She made a face when John talked about how women never shaved down there when he was growing up. "Ew, that's gross, Uncle John. How the hell could you want to stick it in a woman with hair down there?"

He said that he didn't believe she was clean down there, and she felt his fingers trace above the waistband of her pants, as he looked into her eyes. She didn't tell him to stop, or struggle or anything. When John smiled at her and then spoke, she laughed at his words. "I'm not a freak, Uncle John. I just know what I like, and what I'm willing and not willing to put up with, that's all."

"And a gang bang isn't something that I'm into." John whispered in her ear and his lips hovered over her ear as he spoke. His breath on her ear made her shiver. "I like all kinds of things, Uncle John. I like anal, oral, choking, rough sex, excessive precum, gags, hair pulling, fingering, 69, blowjobs, deep throating, facial cumshots, and when a guy comes on my breasts."

He gently tugged her hair as his hand moved below the waist of her shorts, pushing against her pubic mound. He felt it void of hair."You found a way to stick it to the ladies. My little baby likes anal? And to deep throat? Think you can deep throat a cock as big as mine? Take it in that huge ass of yours?" Still whispering in her ear. This time he suckled on her earlobe, placing the bottle down, losing interest in drinking the bottle.

His fingers moved down further until they reached the V of her legs, he traced the fingers right outside her vulva. Avoiding her most sensitive spots."My girl likes cum? I wanna nut all over your face." He whispered."Though honestly, I like cumming inside my women. Do you wanna be one of my women?" He grabbed the top of her shirt and pulled it down till her breasts were exposed to the cool air. He looked down at them and twisted the nipples with his free hand as his lips finally foundhers, crashing violently against hers as his lips parted. Too drunk to care about the consequences. His cock throbbing against her thigh as his fingers in her crotch pushed into her, parting her rosy folds.

He tugged on her hair and Alex sighed at the action. When his hand dipped below her shorts and touched her, she couldn't help it when her hips bucked, and she pushed against his hand. She nodded when he checked that she liked anal and deep throating. "I know I can take it Uncle John. I wanna take it. I can't wait to taste you." John asked if she could take his dick in her ass and she eagerly nodded.

She felt his mouth latch onto her ear and he suckled on it. Alex was barely aware when he put the bottle of alcohol down, too into what they were doing, to care. John's fingers moved over her, tracing the V of her legs and then near her vulva. "I love come, Uncle John. I want yours. Both on me and inside of me."

Alex smiled when John said that he wanted to come on her face. She nodded eagerly when he said that he liked to come inside of the women he fucked. "Yes, yes please, Uncle John. I wanna be one of your women." She relaxed once he pulled her shirt down under her breasts and exposed them to the cold air of the house.

John twisted her nipples and she moaned, though the sound was cut off when he kissed her, but she didn't care. Alex eagerly accepted the kiss and slipped her tongue into his mouth as they kissed, happily rubbing her tongue against his.

A loud moan left her lips and caused her to break their kiss as he slid his fingers into her. "Finger-fuck me, Uncle John. Hard and fast, make me come all over your fingers," Alex told him.

He pushed a finger into her snatch, so tight, so warm. She was soaked. He looked into her blue eyes and pulled her hair further back, exposing her neck as he gently kissed her collarbone. His thumb ran over her clit as his finger worked its way in and out of her, rubbing against her g-spot.

He heard her moans, her demands and he smirked as he pushed her away, pulling his glistening fingers from her sex."Such a slutty little girl."Strip." He ordered as he sat down."Make it sexy for me." He licked his lips slowly, showing off his perfect grin. His perfect teeth. "I don't think you deserve to cum yet. The lady promised to try and deepthroat my cock, I don't think she could. I'll choke her with my meat." He laughed as he finally pushed down his shorts, his cock springing forward, rolling in a circlular motion and bouncing until it pointed at the heavens again.

A small bubble formed at the tip of his cock before popping and orlling down the shaft."Come now, show me what you got. Call me daddy." He ordered once more. Stroking hislarge cock, the foreskin being pulled back and exposing his bulbous pink head which seemed to throb with need.

Alex moaned when John pushed a finger inside of her. She was so wet from everything that they had been doing up to this point. Their eyes met and she smiled when he pulled her hair back to expose her neck and kiss her collarbone. Alex couldn't help moaning at the feel of his fingers working her.

She let out a groan when he pushed her away and removed his fingers from her. Alex waited to see what John was going to do next and after he spoke, she nodded and moved to stand up. She moved to stand right in front of him, so close that her breasts were in his face.

Alex rubbed her breasts in John's face as she slowly undressed, pulling down each article of clothing slowly, teasing and torturing both of them. First, giving him a little peek at her breasts, taking each one out through the arm holes in each side. Then she took her shirt off and tossed it aside.

Next were her shorts, which she held out from her body and showed him her V-string briefs, before sliding the shorts down her long legs. Alex kept the briefs on and reached out for one of John's hands and placed it over her sex that was still covered by the briefs. She rubbed his hand against her sex and moaned a bit.

Then Alex released his hand and rubbed her own hand against herself, a smirk on her lips. After a few moments of rubbing herself, she took off the briefs, revealing the last of her body to him. She heard John's words and although was disappointed at first, she perked up when he mentioned her sucking him off.

And her eyes were immediately drawn to his shorts as he took them off and let his dick free. "Yes Daddy, I want your cock." She said immediately and dropped to her knees in front of him. Alex took in his cock one last time, before dipping her head to take it into her mouth. Her lips closed around the head, and she slid her mouth down the length of him.

It wasn't long before John's dick hit the back of her throat and she gagged for a moment but then relaxed, allowing him deeper into her throat. Her hands moved to cup and play with his balls, as she moved her mouth up and down on his dick. Her tongue playing along the slit as she tried to please him.

He stared at her smooth sex. His cock(NSFW) stood proudly before her as she finally pushed off her panties. Showing off her smooth slit. Not a single hair. He smiled when she called him daddy and dropped to her knees. Her lips wrapped around him and she began to bob her head. Gagging audibly and then relaxing. Taking him down, but still a decent amount of his cock outside her lips. She came back up for air, licking at his sensitive slit which was leaking cum slowly onto her tongue. A large cock required lots of lubrication afterall.

Grasping the back of her hair he began to push her head up and down his shaft roughly before meeting resistance, he looked into her pretty blue eyes and began to press down, pushing against her gag reflex, into her throat until his entire cock rested inside her mouth, by force if necessary. Her nose pressed against his pubic mound his balls at her chin."You like pleasing daddy huh?" He whispered down to her, running his free hand through her hair as the other held her down.

He let go of her head, allowing her to come up for air, allowing her to breath in gulps of air which his cock had prevented from going into her lungs. He smirked and stood up, slapping her face with his juicy moist cock which was covered in her saliva."is your pussy wet?" He grasped her by the hair, forcing her to stand up throwing her over the bed. She was a hole at this moment. He was horny, he looked a ther glistening pussy. It called for him, begged him to stretch her.

"Ass or pussy, such a tough decision for me." He reached down and spread her cheeks, staring into her wondrous holes before leaning down and kissing her sex, a long deep kiss before his tongue pushed into her core, his chin lightly stimulatedher clit.

Alex felt John grab her hair and then felt as he roughly pushed her head up and down on his dick. Their eyes locked and then he pressed down even more, pushing harshly against her gag reflex until the rest of his dick was inside of her mouth. She tried to swallow a few times and choked once, but didn't stop. Her nose rested against his pubic area, and she felt his balls under her chin.

He spoke and she quickly nodded as well as she could, with his large dick in her mouth and throat. She felt his hand in her hair and John held her down for several moments before releasing her head. Alex sucked in as much air as she could as quickly as she could. She watched as he stood up, and felt when he slapped her face with his dick.

John's question had her nodding eagerly. "You always make me wet, Daddy." She told him. He grabbed by the hair and she was forced to her feet, before being tossed onto the bed. Alex watched him as he looked at her. She wondered what he was thinking, but didn't have to wonder for long as he spoke aloud a few moments later.

He spoke and then spread her cheeks. Alex felt him staring at her holes and then moaned when he kissed her sex. She felt his mouth on her sex for some time, and then his tongue plunge into her, and she moaned in pleasure at the feeling. His chin stimulated her, and Alex could do nothing but spread her legs wide for him.

He came up slowly and wrapped his lips around her clit, suckling, circling his tongue around the sensitive nub. The little nerve cluster, his eyes locked onto hers. He was still drunk, but he was sobering up. Should he stop this? His brother would be fucking furious, but her sweet juices coated his tongue and drowne daway his doubt as he continued to swirl his tongue around her clit. He exhaled loudly and pushed two fingers into her pussy, hooking them up towards her belly tof ind her g-spot. All the while he continued to lick her clit.

He was on his knees before her bed and she was on the very edge of it as he licked and sucked on her clit, fingering and stimulating her g-spot at the same time. he wanted to see if she was a squirter. His eyes were intense and focused. She was going to be his. He'd fuck her silly. No man would please her like he did. She had the right to feel a proper dick inside her. To be thoroughly fucked. THough as he tried to make her cum, every cell in his body, every primal urge told him to get up and slam his cock inside her, yet he persisted. He would make her a mess of nerves before he truly fucked her.

His tongue circled her and she tried to hump his face, loving the feeling. Their eyes locked, and John continued to please her with his mouth and tongue and Alex loved it. He pushed two fingers into her and she felt him searching for her g-spot as he continued to lick her clit. She was unashamedly, frantically, humping his face now. Alex didn't care if she looked like a slut or anything like that. John was making her feel so good and she never wanted it to stop. Her body jerked and began to shake as her orgasm slammed through her like a train. Alex felt her juices coming hard and fast and she didn't have enough time to warn John as they covered his face.

Though she blushed at the sight of him covered in her juices. Secretly, she liked it and hoped that he didn't mind. Alex found the sight hot and hoped to do it again some time soon. Her breath came out in gasps as she struggled to calm down from the orgasm that John had given her. His mouth, tongue and fingers were like magic on her body.

She exploded, quite literally, he gasped as he backed off and continued to roughly finger her throughout her orgasm. He slowly stood up groaning as his knees ached from being on the floor for so long. She breathed heavily as he slowly wiped off the juices from her face."Naughty, naughty." He licked his lips and grasped her ankles, pushing them back towards her head, and without warning he stepped between her legs, letting her ankles rest on his shoulders.

Grasping his cock by the base he slowly pushe dinto her tight snatch. Feeling her expand around him and yet it was a tight embrace. It was so tight. He leaned down, pushing her legs further towards her head and kissed her roughly, making her taste herself, his lips spreading as he pushed the tongue right into her mouth. Slowly he still pushed in, until all 9 thick inches rested inside her, pulsing."Oh fuck...You like that don't you?" He grabbed her behind the head and began to lift his hips directly into the air and letting gravity bring his body back down with an outstanding thud. He repeated this over and over again.

Alex laid there as she came hard. She moaned and bucked as John fingered her through her orgasm. When he stood up, her eyes followed him but other than that, didn't move as she was still trying to catch her breath. Alex felt John's hand on her face a few moments later and smiled when he wiped her juices off. She laughed breathlessly at his words and grinned when he grabbed her ankles and pushed them back towards her head.

Without warning, John stepped between her legs and placed her ankles on his shoulders. Alex laid there and let him move her body as he wanted. She watched as he grabbed his cock at the base and pushed into her, the action slow. Alex quickly helped him when he pushed her legs further toward her head. When his mouth covered hers, letting her taste herself, she slipped her tongue into his mouth for more.

His actions remained slow as he pushed into her. John pulled back from the kiss to speak, and his words made her smile. "I love it, Uncle John." Alex told him. She felt his hand move behind her head and when he lifted his hips into the air and let gravity bring his body back down, each time he thrust into her, she cried out.

He gasped and groaned as her velvet walls caressed him. His eyes shut tightly as he pushed away from her, breaking their kiss and grasped her ass, squeezing it as he rested his knees on the mattress, bringing his hips back and forth in a wavelike motion. Their pelvises slapping together with each harsh thrust. He felt ready to cum again. Little cunt was massaging him, begging him to cum.

"W-where does my Alex wish for me to cum?" He ran a nail over her exposed chest and grasped her breasts, baring down all his weight on her as he began to thrust harder, his cock slamming deep inside her, spreading her pussy wide. He was not being gentle., he was so close to cumming, his cock grew larger inside her some how.

John broke their kiss and while she let out an annoyed sound, the sound turned into a moan when he grabbed her ass and squeezed it. He pounded into her and Alex's moans got louder, the closer she got to another orgasm. He asked where she wanted him to come and she smiled. "Fill my pussy with your come, Uncle John!" She said immediately. Her nipples hardened when he ran a nail over her chest and then grabbed her breasts.

He thrust harder into her and she felt his cock slamming deep, and spreading her wide for him. The fact that John knew he didn't have to be gentle with her, turned Alex on more. "Fill me up," she said once more. "And the next time you can paint my face and breasts."

He heard her and slapped her."Such a whore." He joked as he wrapped his large hand around her throat, squeezing. Looking into her eyes as he began to spiill his seed into her belly. Pump after pump of his warm seed spread through her womb as he held her down by the throat.'Take it...Take my spunk you little whore." He leaned down and kissed her. He loved his niece. Loved her pussy. Lord it was probably the best he ever had. Now...now he had cum. His senses slowly coming back."Fuck.." He pulled out and looked at the string of cum attached to his cock to her pussy."fuck...Oh shit...Alex..I'm sorry." He shook his head as he sat down."...Your father will be so pissed. Do not tell him." He added with apointed finger.

His eyes were wide as he slowly sat up. Her parents would be home anytime, and he had just fucked his niece. It was bad enough his life was in shambles and his brother was giving him shelter, now he had fucked his precious little Alex. If he ever found out he'd be cut off from the entire family. Of this shit he was certain. Yet as he sat there with his glistening cock before her, he made no move to leave as these thoughts ravished his mind. He sighed."You on the pill?" He finally asked.

Alex was surprised when he slapped her, but she didn't react to it. His words made her smile, though it was a weak one. John's hand moved to her throat and squeezed it. Their eyes locked and right after, he came inside of her, filling her with his come like she had asked. A real smile curved her lips when he called her his spunk whore. Alex didn't mind him calling her that. Especially since it was true. She loved his come. John's lips met hers in a kiss and she eagerly kissed him back. His words let her know that it had suddenly hit him what they had been doing.

She let out a disappointed groan when he pulled his cock out of her pussy. A string of come attached both his cock and her pussy, and it made her grin. Alex frowned when he cursed and then apologized to her. "Why are you sorry? I'm not sorry, Uncle John. I wanted you to fuck my pussy. I still do, in fact." She watched as John shook his head and sat down. He continued to talk and then pointed a finger at her and told her not to tell her father. "Why would I tell him? I'm not stupid." Alex said and then watched as he sat up suddenly. The action caused her to turn her head and glance at the clock on the wall.

Oh. It was almost time for her parents to get home. The thought made her sad, as she didn't want to lose this special time with her uncle. She was happy though, that he hadn't grabbed his clothes and bolted out of her room like it was on fire. Instead, John remained seated on her bed and he spoke again and asked if she was on the pill. Alex shook her head in the negative. "No. I got on the pill when I was 14 and took it until a few months ago when I quit having sex with Ryan."

He stared at her leaking sex as she said she was off the pill. A small smile spread on his lips before turning into a frown."So you really do want my baby?" He chuckled softly as he shook his head and reached over, grasping her by the throat, bringing her closer till their noses touched. His cock pressed against her outer thigh. He looked keenly into her eyes."Would you fuck my friends?" He teased, he didn't truly mean it. He wondered how far she'd go for him. He had always been a sort of overprotective pervert uncle in her younger days. Always caring for her, but always making sure to note her 'growths.'

He pinched her nipple as he let go of her throat and fell back, his cock hardening slowly. He covered his face but said nothing. HE did not know what to say, ravaged by guilt and lust all at once. He wanted to pound her tight little asshole. He wanted to fuck her cute little face. He just wanted to fuck her, but it was wrong. it was. He exhaled as his cock stood up once again like a monument to her beauty.

"I had to stop taking the pill. It made me sick. Turned out that I was allergic to one of the ingredients in the brand I was taking at the time. As for having your baby, I do. Don't you think it would be hot? Nobody but us would know. Our little secret. Well, our second little secret," Alex said with a wicked grin. John grasped her throat with his hand and brought her closer to him until their noses touched. She felt his cock against her outer thigh, as he looked into her eyes. His question didn't bother her, and she nodded, not dropping eye contact with him.

"If you told me to, then I would." She answered his question without stopping to think, no hesitation on her part. Alex moaned when John pinched her nipple as he let go of her throat and fell back. She breathed in quickly and coughed, taking much needed air into her lungs. She saw the hesitation in his eyes and movements and reached out and placed one of her hands
on top of his. "I love you, Uncle John. And I want this. There's nothing to feel guilty for. We're both consenting adults and I know what I'm getting myself into. I want to be one of your women."

"I want you to fill my pussy with your come like you do for your other women. And I want to have your baby."

Back
Top Bottom