Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interest check) sexy RPG (revived)

KaseKatty

Supernova
First off i am a female but ive played mostly male characters through my 3 years of roleplaying

Im looking to play monsters and fuck up to three girls (your true gender can be any) in a group rp

This will take place in a fantasy video game type of world
Three female protagonists go out on an adventure to fight enemies and bosses (i play enemies and bosses) to save the world and get fucked when they lose.

Most enemies and bosses will be animal like in behavior and body

The faves and yes in my f list may occur in this rp you need to tell me what your not okay with

RE: Interest check) sexy RPG

Preferably one more, but let's not wait more than a couple of days.
Otherwise, details would be nice.
Standard fantasy races? Will we use a system with dice rolls and such, or not?
Any information about the world/peoples/monsters?

I have a few character possibilities, but would appreciate a little more info first.

Oh, and how shall we play? IMs, PbP, Others?

I would play as the narrator in an adventure style rp where your character return home from training over seas for your class to find out that your contry is over run by monster. The great lord Sycan has risen from hell and our heros must face a variety of beasts, monsters and people that will fuck them if they lose.  In this our heros are constantly under threat of being raped, they have the ability to be impregnated and give birth to nearly all species of life, including plant-life, aliens, and animals. So a pack of wolves might find a woman alone in the forest, attack her, and breed her.

Your characters are  the fabled heroines fighting to save the world from the great lord sycan.

This is a basic form you may pick any video game class you like

Name
Spieces
Class
Weapon
Armor
Magic type (if a magic class)
Support pet (if any)

Monsters will be based on area your quest is in as narrator i will play mpcs to give you quests and set up a scenario

They live in a vast country call Kilam that has many different types of areas even land seas (basically an aquatic area with aquatic monsters but no water. ) and many othe unusual places.

A dice rolling mechanic woul be great in the idea that they wont fail every time. We can play this sorta like d and d

Heres what we can use for dice rolling

http://www.roll-dice-online.com

10 sided dice is to determine whether you succeed at your action

when fighting enemies to determine damage done to the enemy roll the 30 sided dice

When fighting bosses role the 100 side dice to determine damage

Do you guys agree with this

KaseKatty said:
Heres what we can use for dice rolling

http://www.roll-dice-online.com

10 sided dice is to determine whether you succeed at your action

when fighting enemies to determine damage done to the enemy roll the 30 sided dice

When fighting bosses role the 100 side dice to determine damage

Do you guys agree with this

Sounds good to me!

KaseKatty said:
So what do we do now?

Characters time!

Name: Kara Tanner
Age: 19, (Orcs mature quickly, has a complex about not being taken seriously for her age)
Looks: Dark green skin, Black hair In dreadlocked topknot, Shortish for an orc (5'7"), stocky but curvy. Grins a lot. Unnerving with tusks. Claw scars on face.
Speces: Half-orc (Half-human)
Class: Fighter (Defender)
Weapon: Shortsword, Javelins, Tower shield
Armor: Half-plate
Magic type (if a magic class): Haha, Magic is for people who can't do a three-day march in heavy armour.
Support pet (if any): Messenger Pigeon

37dc42ade0ac88b44f99222ac265dabd.jpg

Except for the armour. And weaponry. She's not so cute when she's pissed off, huh.

We should also get a Profile thread for these things, but here's mine:

Name: Lucia
Looks:
c757853charab16_zpsydhsekth.jpg

Species: Elf
Class: Sword Dancer
Weapon: Long Blade
Armor: Leather
Magic type: None
Support pet: None

Name: Valeria Crownguard.
Looks: Elegant and composed, coming from noble upbringing, Valeria has fair skin, dark brown hair and a youthful face. She has petite breasts, a thin waist, wide hips and meaty thighs.
Species: Human.
Class: Wizard.
Weapon: None.
Armor: An enchanted self repairing garment.
Magic type: Arcane magic, a balanced mix of utility and attack spells.
Support pet: None.

bi1GZvq.jpg

I'd love to rejoin. I think I'll use my old character.
Kara! Let's fuck some monsters up, and maybe get fucked by them in turn!

Back
Top Bottom