Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

megyn's Dark Cravings (with NSFW images) - hurt me

megyn

Star
short and sour.. . A few words to describe a potential scenario attached to a picture. i play the victim/sub/soon to be victim role. Looking to be hurt by bad people. someone to pour out their hate and frustration and inflict on me so i can forget how much i hate myself

Im east coast US time zone and generally on weekday evenings and some on Weekends as well. I generally only play in PMs and not ever in email or IM

------------------------------------------
NOTICE - PICTURES are NSFW

1) Punishment for trespassing
MC made a wrong turn on a long distance multii-day nature hike and trespassed on the wrong land. Now she is getting to know the outdoors far better than she thought, and has begun to accept she is never going home

PIC

2 ) All Too Real She agreed to pose for a bondage spread and video over a long weekend, but that was months ago. What had seemed like a sexy annd profitable fantasy has turned into a nightmare Pic

3) Instrument of Vengence
She was captured , broken, used, and then remade into something else. Willing to use her body in any way to get to her target.
Pic

4) Unprepared MC was a DEA agent with a group scouting for drug fields in South America. We wandered over the border and ran into a group of Jihadinistas - Fanatical Terrorists training in South America . Now each day she wished she had not surrendered.
Pic

5) The Untimely Ultimatum MC had had a BDSM relationship with a married Dom. A pure sadist. I told them finally they needed to dump their wife or I would tell their wives and family and coworkers about us. He decides its time to discard MC. Pic

6) No good deed unpunished
Spending my summer in some terrible 3rd world ghetto teaching kids how to read write and do basic math sounded like a fulfilling time. but thugs in charge of the neighborhood didnt want me around , except as product to be rented out. Now marked up and my future is hopeless, already presumed dead back home. Pic

7) Spring Broken MC went to a huge party on spring break, and woke up in the back of a car trunk. Now it's two weeks later and he is starting to show MC off to his friends.
Pic

8) Free Cruise
MC has been broke , so she is only too happy to to accept a free trip. All she has to do is agree to do some sort of modeling on exercise equipment...
Pic

9) Initiation MC has gotten a new job at a biker bar but one condition was joining the club auxiliary. And the club of course has an intitiation program

Pic

10) On track for promotion MC is the shift supervisor at a bar/lounge for a small company that runs a number of places in the region. YC invites me to the Directors meeting, all the General Managers and Assistant General managers attend, as well as those being groomed for such a position. Since an assistant GM makes 150K more than a shift superviros, I jump at the chance.

of course, MC has actually been selected to be the newest fucktoy for the GMs , followed by a new career at one of the group's strip clubs, putting out in the VIP room.
Pic

RE: Megyn's Dark Cravings (with NSFW images)

Im behind on a few posts but looking forward to the weekend. Starters i owe may need to wait til then though.

Im back online after over a week without data. Behind for sure but looking to play this weekend

was sick most of the week, eye infection. still cant put in my contacts.

Wow its been this long since i bumped this.

I may be getting pulled into another big project , so apologies in advance if that happens

im thankful for the people who love me, but id be more thankful for a few to really pour some hate out onto me , in a rp of course

Back
Top Bottom