Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Why are you doing this to me? PAFP (private after first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They blinked and shook their heads to shake themselves awake. The third jumped away from him and acted protective of the other girls. She'd behave when asked to do something buf, it seemed she had an instinct telling her to protect Cindy and Opal. All together they smelled of sweat and B.O. they even had made a mess in the special room when they let them selves make scat and whizzed when they were in their chains. They needed baths and it would be the perfect way to test the new shampoos and conditioners he had created.

"There, don't your nails look better, Jenny? I think that all three of you need a bath. I will allow you to bathe together for protection."

Jenny snorted at him and kept close watch on him. On her back had scars from being whipped and she had seen anthros kill humans for fun before. In her gaze it was pure hatred of him and his kind was found. Cindy and Opal had acted more scared of him when they had come here. Cindy had warmed to him while the other just tried to stay away. It looked like it would be easier to do one at a time and keep the other two in their chains, just to make sure they didn't escape or attack.

The wolf gasped when he saw Jenny's scars. "Holy Lupa..." he said. "Who whipped you? Tell me and I'll give them a taste of their own medicine."

She said, "why would I believe that? I've seen what your kind does to humans and I won't let that happen again." She went into an attack stance and growled, "I won't let you kill us for fun." That caused the other girls step back. They had obviously had seen it too and caused them to be scared just by the memory of it.

Carter backed away slowly. "Please, let me know who whipped you. I'll have them punished in front of you. You could even punish them yourself. Just tell me the name."

Cindy said, "it...it was the tiger that captured us, someone cheated him and he thought we did something. Jenny took it to protect us after our mom was killed in his...'hunt'." Jenny gVe her a look and Cindy said, "he deservedid to know." Because of the command, he could order them and their bodies would be forced to do his command.

They followed him though, Jenny was still cautious. It looked extravagant and the door rung with a couple deliveries. Three collars that had a lock where only their master could unlock and a large tank with a very addictive drug that he could put in their food or be a treat to make the more stubborn and aggressive humans as threatening as a mouse. The girls weren't trained before the sell and when the dealer found out he gave him the things to help.

Opal said, "in a river...not a bathtub..." the doorbell rang again to have him pick up the two deliveries. Cindy added, "they used a hose or a bucket to wash us..."

"Just get in. I'll be with you shortly." Carter walked out of the bathroom and locked it from the outside. He went to check on the deliveries.

The girls stayed in and watched the water fill the tub. The delivery man said, "right, I have ten drums and three collers. I think the man said something about untrained humans...and that the drug helps tame them...I don't know. Anyway just sign here."

(Please only bump the thread if I don't respond within 24 hours.)
Carter signed. "Just leave it in the den." He gave the anthro a tip and smiled.

The delivery man put the drums and the box with the collars in the living room. He then left to go back to work.

They looked at him, they didn't get in the bathtub and seemed a little wary about what he had gotten in the delivery.

The three got in as ordered and sat down as ordered. He could clean the hair with his special shampoo and conditioner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom